• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh I get home from work only to see my TM farming was interrupted again by it asking if I wanted to send a FR....Why does it skip all the way down to people not on my friends list??? Is there a way to stop this? Hmm I have one friend slot open it seems so maybe if I hit max it will stop this.

Removed a few people without GAF in their name or description, hope you guys don't forget to put it in your comment.
Don't hesitate to add me, willing to help anyone : 464,761,570

Also added you, loki_demi
You've always been full when I've tried to add you in the past, just sent you one. Hopefully you maxing my list will stop Memu from trying to send new requests too

EDarkness

First, I wanted to state that I finally got my Cecil to 6*! Woot! *Ahem*

This event is great, but it drives home the point that my crew is just not setup for physical damage. I don't have a great physical attacker outside of Cloud and she's gimped by her weapon selection. This means it takes me 3 rounds to get the job done and even then it's barely. I've beaten this guy 3 times and my group has generally been Terra (2nd Best caster), Exdeath (third best caster), WoL (Full Break), Lenna (Cheer), either CoD (best physical attacker) or Artemios, and Friend Unit (Lightning). It takes me 3 rounds to get it done, but I can do it. It's times like this that I wish I had a better swath of guys to do physical damage. My group is full on casters, though, with Terra and Exdeath being my best fire mages. I wonder if it's worth bringing Celes for Focus and focusing on doing spell damage. I'm afraid to try since I would most likely have to leave Lenna behind.

All that said, I do enjoy the amount of candy corn gotten and I think I might actually be able to get the hat and basket! The good thing is that since it costs 18 energy to run, it's something I don't have to be worrying about constantly.

I hope PRO is doable when it's released.

c-murph

Used all my tickets except for one from this event...

Got like my tenth Luna and Lid. Yay?! I guess. Was still hoping for a 5* base unit character but nothing.

Ah, well. Some day I guess.

Kouriozan

You've always been full when I've tried to add you in the past, just sent you one. Hopefully you maxing my list will stop Memu from trying to send new requests too
Kinda feel bad for removing randoms but since we got a lot of new people, I'll keep a slot open for about 12 hour so GAFers can send me friend requests.

Dandte

Removed a few people without GAF in their name or description, hope you guys don't forget to put it in your comment.

Added you. Do we have a Gaf Player Google Doc? It really feels like i'm missing a lot of you guys.

Still wondering why Chrono last played was 12 days ago when the actual Chroco is active here.

My Fc is: 807908021

Also 11*5 Cactuars +4 Bonus without a single great success etc :-/

Have dk cecil and cecil. Who should i 6 star awaken first? Dark cecil is pretty useless in this event against pumpkin rider as most of his damage comes off dark phy attacks. Don't have dualwield or double hand or even barrage for him to benefit from his high Atk stat. I don't believe there is enough mats to awaken both from the ones available to purchase from mogcake king.

Dandte

Have dk cecil and cecil. Who should i 6 star awaken first? Dark cecil is pretty useless in this event against pumpkin rider as most of his damage comes off dark phy attacks. Don't have dualwield or double hand or even barrage for him to benefit from his high Atk stat. I don't believe there is enough mats to awaken both from the ones available to purchase from mogcake king.

Only the discounted mats have a limit. The regular one (540) can be bought as much as you want.

Do you have an other Tank like Charlotte, Amarant, WoL? If not i would go for Cecil and quip him with Golem for Provoke.

CECIL

CEIL RIGHT MEOW

tuffymon

Ugh I get home from work only to see my TM farming was interrupted again by it asking if I wanted to send a FR....Why does it skip all the way down to people not on my friends list??? Is there a way to stop this? Hmm I have one friend slot open it seems so maybe if I hit max it will stop this.

How many friends are on your list? If it's only 30 that could be the issue. I don't know how fast/often people refresh on the list, but I know with 85 friends, I never run into this issue, plus your working on the 2 friend receiving/giving trophies.

Dandte

CECIL

CEIL RIGHT MEOW
Finally a reason to post it!!!!!

_ffiv__meow_cecil_by_derpharlequin-d89eiwt.png

Only the discounted mats have a limit. The regular one (540) can be bought as much as you want.

Do you have an other Tank like Charlotte, Amarant, WoL? If not i would go for Cecil and quip him with Golem for Provoke.

Oh wow didn't know that. Yeah I have wol but I feel I'm not getting enough damage on pumpkin rider with wol and provoke takes up a turn for wol where cecil 6 star seems to get job done without having to plus he's another healer with my Terra and lenna

Celegus

Love this event. Two-rounding the ADV boss, so I swapped in characters I needed to level to not waste the EXP: a 4* Firion and my newly awakened 6* Ramza with Hero's Rime.

Lightning, WoL (Full Break), Ramza, and the friend unit get it done. Exdeath just tosses Imperil like a bro.

Don't even need Exdeath, just slap Shiva on some random unit you want to level and they can cast it. My Rosa is flying through levels already. Just her, my almost 100 Cecil, Lenna for Cheer and a friend unit is working great.

CCIE

Banned
I'm buying the mask first, then the tickets, Awakening mats, SQ, and we'll see from there. Definitely buying all the limited quantity Awakening mats, and four brilliant ray so I can awaken Rosa.

This event is so nice and relaxing. Hopefully I will take a shot at finishing ELT tower for the other event tomorrow.

Rokuren

Oh wow didn't know that. Yeah I have wol but I feel I'm not getting enough damage on pumpkin rider with wol and provoke takes up a turn for wol where cecil 6 star seems to get job done without having to plus he's another healer with my Terra and lenna

I've stopped casting provoke on the rider; I just use WoL to full break for mag/spr reduction.

Acerac

Banned
Kinda feel bad for removing randoms but since we got a lot of new people, I'll keep a slot open for about 12 hour so GAFers can send me friend requests.

Sent you an invite. I appreciate if you can find room to squeeze me in.

If there's anyone else who wanted to add me my # is 487,561,477. Still just shy of a month in so I don't have anything too impressive, but I'm making good progress.

kagete

Do you mind if i send you a request? My name didnt fit with GAF at the end so I just put it in my description, thanks!

EDarkness

Sure buddy, i have 7 spots left. Give me your friend number

My number is 929,466,071. The more GAFers the better! Heh, heh.

By the way, does anyone know if Dennism still plays? I show he hasn't been on in over 46 days. I don't want to boot him if I don't have to.

ZangBa

Did my daily pull and it was my first gold crystal for a couple of weeks.

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH

Shadow. Eat shit.

Now my Cecil is just a couple percent away from Excalibur, but I have to farm candy corn :/. Nobody even likes candy corn.

I'm buying the mask first, then the tickets, Awakening mats, SQ, and we'll see from there. Definitely buying all the limited quantity Awakening mats, and four brilliant ray so I can awaken Rosa.

This event is so nice and relaxing. Hopefully I will take a shot at finishing ELT tower for the other event tomorrow.

Same. I already bought enough Awakening mats to get my Ramza to 6*, and I want enough for Cecil (... I'm TM/LB grinding the 3* version and I have WoL, Charlotte, Amarant, and Leo in preparation for a 5-tank battle!) and Exdeath.

What upcoming 6* evolutions are there?

Valentus

Same. I already bought enough Awakening mats to get my Ramza to 6*, and I want enough for Cecil (... I'm TM/LB grinding the 3* version and I have WoL, Charlotte, Amarant, and Leo in preparation for a 5-tank battle!) and Exdeath.

What upcoming 6* evolutions are there?

Snow
Cloud of darkness
The shitty first batch of ff type 0
MANGOD LUNETH
PURE GODDESS REFIA
Exdeath
Bartz
Gilgamesh

Somehow, in that order

How many friends are on your list? If it's only 30 that could be the issue. I don't know how fast/often people refresh on the list, but I know with 85 friends, I never run into this issue, plus your working on the 2 friend receiving/giving trophies.
Ahh! I do only have 30. Crap! I'm screwed for proper farming periods then... Thanks for the explanation

linkent

Added you. Do we have a Gaf Player Google Doc? It really feels like i'm missing a lot of you guys.
l
My Fc is: 807908021
New 13.10.2016 Google docs friends ID list, quote to reveal:

Quote to reveal Gaf List.

Chrono current account is using Chizuru lead.

Sure buddy, i have 7 spots left. Give me your friend number

My number is 929,466,071. The more GAFers the better! Heh, heh.

Added both of you.

Still 10 slots available if anyone want to add me.
Which is the best spot to farm candy corn?
ADV pumpkin king 1550corns/18sta

Did my daily pull and it was my first gold crystal for a couple of weeks.

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH

Shadow. Eat shit.

Now my Cecil is just a couple percent away from Excalibur, but I have to farm candy corn :/. Nobody even likes candy corn.

nobody except that fat mog bastard

tuffymon

there's always double drops?

If you watch the candy pop out, sometimes only one pops up... Imagine one being worth 1500 (which hopefully is guaranteed, and no-one ever pulls only a 50 ick), the other worth 50. I've run Adv 7 or 8 times, and got 1500 only once.

c-murph

Managed to buy all the Tickets, Star Quartz and 5 LB Pots today. Probably work on getting the other 25 LB pots to give to my Fencer, so she can grow up all big and strong (and eventually level her to 5* stars). Probably be able to get her to around LB Level 10 anyway. Still a long ways to Level 15 though...

It is done! Excalibur and Save The Queen on my Lightning! I'd like to thank my Mama, My dad, and Switch Controls. Without any of you, none of this would be possible! 539 atk!

Panther, sent you a request. That was my last free slot. added 15 slots today. Need to recoup the lapis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom