• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixa

Main is in ES Explo, alt cant get in at all.
Main prolly crashes when I get off from Explo, if not Ill just grind ES :D.

Rixa

My alt DKC is at 88 now. Dark Cannon doing nice damage in Colo, ok only BGN S2 atm but getting slowly higher. After DKC is 100, Ill start Barrage farming for alt.

Razmos

Awakened!
zzhBsNh.png
He takes less materials than other characters

I suppose I should stock up on the exclusive Halloween Materia. If I get 3 of them that's 33% Attack. (And I'll save the last ability slot for something else)

Dawg

Got about 8 open friend slots, in desperate need of Lightning friends *wink wink*

ID: 626604466

My leader is a 370 MAG Kefka :>

UrSuLeTzU

Awakened!

He takes less materials than other characters

I suppose I should stock up on the exclusive Halloween Materia. If I get 3 of them that's 33% Attack. (And I'll save the last ability slot for something else)

Grats man! Concerning White Witch Fina, I found this article to be quite interesting: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/58jyjz/white_witch_fina_physicalhealsupport/ . I see her complementing my Lena quite nicely and would be a big help to my 6* Ramza while doing some decent damage as well, I'm pretty excited to try a party with: WoL, Ramza, Bartz(with dual wield), Lenna and WWF xD

Xion86

Hey all, not caught up with the last few pages yet, was away yeterday evening. Managed to get 45k candies so far, think I'll spend some now. Tempted to max out Cecil with Cactuars hmm, and get that mask for Kefka.

Update: Went for it, Cecil maxed to 100! I'll now be adding him as leader to share.

Alkez

I might skip both Trust Moogles in this event, atleast will skip 70k. Rather just farm my TM group :)

Yeah I've been thinking the same thing. I read a post on reddit that discussed the NRG efficiency of going after the trust moogle and it just doesn't seem worth the effort, even if it is a guaranteed 10%.

UrSuLeTzU

This day keeps getting better and better! :D

P.s: I also found that I have 3 units with entrust(Bartz, Ramza, WWF) that I can feasibly use in a party, now all I need is a stinking Cecil :C

Zafir

Damn. I held off on doing the giant of babel elite until the Halloween event so I could awaken my Ramza, and now most of my friends Lightning are using the fire Katana and Ifrit. :(

As much as I want the trust Moogle for my Ramza, I don't know if it's worth the effort. I just had an attempt and wiped on Rubicante (he killed Kefka and Lenna in one combo, with Hero's Rime active)

Yeah, I fucked up too and now I can't rely on all my OP Lightning friends because of this. Rubicate is pretty much impossible when he resist everything so you might as well just be using 5 units in that battle. He lives far too long which is suicide because he starts spamming that AOE OP move. Even if no one dies, you're still fucked by the next battle because you'll be spending the first turn healing everyone only for Cagnazzo to laugh at you.

I thought it was going to be easier considering I've seen people with weaker parties beating that event but I didn't realized how important Lightning was until today. Oh well, one trust moogle won't kill me but it certainly would have been nice to at least reach the end at least once.
Yeah I made the same mistake. :/

Xion86

Okay caught up with the the last few pages. Tried to add some new friends with Lightning but I guess I was too slow! Grats on everyone's new pulls and glad you're all enjoying this event as much as I am! :)

Anyway I ended up buying the mask and all the Cactuars today. I've also switched my team up from Warrior of Light, Kefka, Leena, Cloud of Darkness and Amarant to:

Cecil (6 star)
Kefka
Cloud of Darkness
Leena
Tellah

I really want a better physical damage dealer though :( but this team is doing fine for Colosseum and the current event. Quite enjoying using them, decided to add Tellah for some extra magic along with Kefka and a handy Raise.

My favourite unit is Kefka though, he's done well for me so far, got him equipped with a Lilith Rod, Creepy Mask, Magi Robe, Defender's Bracer, 3 MAG increase abilities and Dualcast. Didn't know what to pick for the other ACC so went with a Hero's Ring but not sure how useful it is on him.

Daily pull was another trash 3 star, that's coming up to 2 weeks with trash 3 star daily pulls! Crazy.

Welp just burned some tickerts for black cat lid

Thankfully i only had to use 4

Whew

ALSO

MY ID IS 746 132 519. Add me if you havent already

kiaaa

It's frustrating how underwhelming these events make my Bartz feel. Granted, he's only rocking 277 attack, but it still seems like he hits for so little. His 6* can't come fast enough.

It's frustrating how underwhelming these events make my Bartz feel. Granted, he's only rocking 277 attack, but it still seems like he hits for so little. His 6* can't come fast enough.

Firion too

And even my BAE Agrias is underperforming

It has something to do with these High DEF/SPR enemies

You cant get by with base stats and good weapons anymore. You have to stack killer bonuses, element and materia to get any level of physical performance

Mages have it slightly easier since they just need to chain

KeRaSh

Wasted 18 energy earlier this morning when I accidentally used my TM party... Ah well. I don't think I'll hqve any trouble getting the stuff I want. Even the second Trust Moogle seems totally possible. Already got the mask. Will grab the basket next and then the first Moogle. After that I'll grab the tickets and quartz and then see if I can still get the second Moogle.

Do we know what the next batch of 6*s will be? I might stock up on materials in case Ex-Death is up soon.

Currently have 26 tickets saved up & 5,500 lapis.

Been playing Brave Frontier for years and really want some of those units, especially Tillith. Is she worth going all in for?

I currently have:

Vaan
Cecil
Kefka
Cloud of Darkness
Lenna
Tellah
Warrior of Light
Agrias
Golbez
Amarant
Locke
Alma

Would I be wise to make a big push for her or is there someone else coming up soon after that is better and would make a bigger difference in the long term?

Thanks.

Valentus

Currently have 26 tickets saved up & 5,500 lapis.

Been playing Brave Frontier for years and really want some of those units, especially Tillith. Is she worth going all in for?

I currently have:

Vaan
Cecil
Kefka
Cloud of Darkness
Lenna
Tellah
Warrior of Light
Agrias
Golbez
Amarant
Locke
Alma

Would I be wise to make a big push for her or is there someone else coming up soon after that is better and would make a bigger difference in the long term?

Thanks.

That would be repetitive but you should PULL in the ff3 banner. Luneth and refia are top tier and arc is an amazing wizzard with an increíble rod as TM.

Razmos

I remember people saying that every unit on the FF3 banner is great, but Ingus looks like a dumpster fire. 3*, making it harder to pull Arc (who is genuinely good). He's a crappy red mage with an awful TM

Muku

Haha omg. After saying yesterday I didn't like Lid... this morning on my main I pull Black Cat Lid. CATS GET ME EVERY TIME. Her Trust is pretty nice. Too bad I'll never get it. Anyone use her and can say if she's good or not? Might be tempted to level her up.

CCIE

Banned
Should I bother with daily lies for black cat lid? Uncertain. Also, can ExDeath wear the mask? He's currently my only Mage...

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
It's really, really dumb how I have friends with Lightning and Ramza but they won't appear as a selection when I'm trying for ADV.

My daily was a GOLD CRYSTAL today!!

MY 4TH SHANTOTTO!!!!

Kouriozan

Black Cat Lid is the first good unit with a def ignoring move better than raging fist, right?
I'd say she probably can deal the most damage of 5* units without TMs.

Valentus

But the enemies that would actually be affected by these would be one shotted if we used uber units anyway :x

I can only ser her being useful if people dont have any heavy hitter.

I Will clear the great demon trial with black Cat lid, wol, kefka, exdeath/tellah, lenna and roided rixa

Rixa

I lolled to myself so hard after this fight :D. This was my 2nd try when I cleared it, on first try I didnt do damage so decided to swap Ifrit from DKC to Chiz...

So:

Chorizo did 3.3k x8 Barrage damage when Deprotect was on.
DKC did 0 damage :p

IMG_0305.PNG

DKC had Chijiraden equipped.
Chorizo had 0 weapons equipped.

I Will clear the great demon trial with black Cat lid, wol, kefka, exdeath/tellah, lenna and roided rixa

Valentus

I lolled to myself so hard after this fight :D. This was my 2nd try when I cleared it, on first try I didnt do damage so decided to swap Ifrit from DKC to Chiz...

So:

Chorizo did 3.3k x8 Barrage damage when Deprotect was on.
DKC did 0 damage :p

IMG_0305.PNG

DKC had Chijiraden equipped.
Chorizo had 0 weapons equipped.

To that trial thundaga and blizzaga are needed So any of the 3 wizzards are fine

Syntsui

Thats the point,you can already do that with better results with your whales. Its not a valuable unit to pull if someone has what you have for example.

This new trial will probably be too easy for the most of us, Gumi are releasing it super late compared to the Japanese schedule, they didn't even have 6* units when it was released there.

Someone finished it with 4* Rydia/5* Terra/4* Russell/4* Vivi/4* Krile and 5* Vaan friend.
This too,there are dozens of vídeos from people beating it with weak teams with no problema at all. Unless they buff him, it will be simple.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Thats the point,you can already do that with better results with your whales. Its not a valuable unit to pull if someone has what you have for example.

^ think this is an understated point and a smart strat by Gumi. If an event isn't challenging for a whale, it really shouldn't benefit the whale.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
The real question is whether I can get the candy basket, the mask, all the tickets, all the cactaurs, and all the 6* mats in this event dividing time between INT and ADV, depending on which friends are available.

c-murph

Opened up six spots from month old stragglers on my friend list. If any newbies want some more friends feel free to add. I accept everyone! I think I have a lot of the long time Gaffers here.

I'm only running 4* Fencer (LB leveling) as of right meow because this game hates me and won't give me Delita or Ramza. I'm TM farming her Lunge Combo and Barrage. Should have those by Monday. Then I'm starting TM farming of Two bracers, Minerva Bustier, and Black Cowl. So one day she'll have better gear.

Kouriozan

If you had to guess, what is the earliest that banner would arrive? A month or two?

Sometime in December, or late November at the earliest, FF XIII banner/event still need to happen first, then either Type-0 or FF III directly, I doubt we'll see the Brave Frontier banner soon or it'll run alongside another event.

Flambe

10 slots opened up, 6* Lightning typically. 772,010,536.

Just make sure you have a Gaf note in your comments or I usually won't accept =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom