• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

Added you. Do we have a Gaf Player Google Doc? It really feels like i'm missing a lot of you guys.

Still wondering why Chrono last played was 12 days ago when the actual Chroco is active here.

My Fc is: 807908021

Also 11*5 Cactuars +4 Bonus without a single great success etc :-/
There's a Chrono imposter!? THEY MUST BE DEALT WITH!

I'm most definitely active, not sure who this other Chrono guy/gal is. But yes, my current lead is Chizuru. :)

This is the Google document everyone seems to be using (seems to be the most current?). Quote to see!

That reminds me, I need to go through the list again and add everyone who I haven't yet!

loki_demi

Neo Member
thanks for the adds guys. without your super lightning and ramza solo carrying advance id be farming beginner/int haha being im just rank 19. THANKS A LOT <3

Reivaxe

>.>;; Are we playing the same game?

I'm playing the game where apparently a name change cost 10$ and a race change cost 10$ so yeah, we're playing the same game :p

Anyway, I got a favor to ask.
Can someone make a toon called Marcella Cat on the Siren server?

Friend wants me to transfer to that server and this way I can change my name to something more befitting of a dragon lady in the process.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I'm playing the game where apparently a name change cost 10$ and a race change cost 10$ so yeah, we're playing the same game :p

Anyway, I got a favor to ask.
Can someone make a toon called Marcella Cat on the Siren server?

Friend wants me to transfer to that server and this way I can change my name to something more befitting of a dragon lady in the process.

Wrong game mate

Zunja

Pretty happy got enough mats to 6 star my lightning and cecil. It's really nice being able to save Lapis since the pulls are such trash.

I do feel like the pumpkin guy has too much def. I mean I would rather him have a ton of HP than sooo much def. It makes my guys feel weak which stinks. Other than that I'm enjoying it. That 15 battle one almost got me I didn't realize how many fights were in it so I built a mage team and did a lazy double thundaga every turn.

Muku

Thank the goddess for Lightning. They seem to pull my group through this ADV rider every time. Maybe one day she will bless me with her pressence. So, thank GAF for the Lightnings. /bow

Razmos

I now have three (3) Black Cat Lids.

Should I just fuse them? Or should I try and TM grind them up separately?
I'd save them and TM grind them at some point. The hat is pretty decent for a healer. The stat boosts are good and the immunity to silence would likely save your ass at some point (and would save you an accessory slot)

What teams are you guys using?
Basically any team with a Cheer unit + lvl 100 Lightning friend = Dead Pumpkin. 3-4 turns of Crushing Blow will destroy him.

I'm also using Chizuru+CoD for extra DPS and Cecil for Provoke, but I'd imagine they aren't really needed. Heck, I had a friend with Barrage on their Lightning and that did >50% in one turn. O_O.

Shouta

I'd save them and TM grind them at some point. The hat is pretty decent for a healer. The stat boosts are good and the immunity to silence would likely save your ass at some point (and would save you an accessory slot)

Wait, wait. Black Cat Lid's hat has immunity silence? That's a SUPER good hat. TM Grinding it somewhere down the line when you don't have higher priority TMs like DW or Dualcast would be a good idea.

Silence immunity in JP for mages is limited to Siren's Robe and accessories. The robe is harder to get as it's a part of a difficult trial so most are limited to native immunity or the accessory. Getting it on a hat is really good because then you can use more powerful accessories like ones that give you HP.

Razmos

Damn. I held off on doing the giant of babel elite until the Halloween event so I could awaken my Ramza, and now most of my friends Lightning are using the fire Katana and Ifrit. :(

As much as I want the trust Moogle for my Ramza, I don't know if it's worth the effort. I just had an attempt and wiped on Rubicante (he killed Kefka and Lenna in one combo, with Hero's Rime active)

Azuran

Banned
Damn. I held off on doing the giant of babel elite until the Halloween event so I could awaken my Ramza, and now most of my friends Lightning are using the fire Katana and Ifrit. :(

As much as I want the trust Moogle for my Ramza, I don't know if it's worth the effort. I just had an attempt and wiped on Rubicante (he killed Kefka and Lenna in one combo, with Hero's Rime active)

Yeah, I fucked up too and now I can't rely on all my OP Lightning friends because of this. Rubicate is pretty much impossible when he resist everything so you might as well just be using 5 units in that battle. He lives far too long which is suicide because he starts spamming that AOE OP move. Even if no one dies, you're still fucked by the next battle because you'll be spending the first turn healing everyone only for Cagnazzo to laugh at you.

I thought it was going to be easier considering I've seen people with weaker parties beating that event but I didn't realized how important Lightning was until today. Oh well, one trust moogle won't kill me but it certainly would have been nice to at least reach the end at least once.

scarlet

Yeah, I fucked up too and now I can't rely on all my OP Lightning friends because of this. Rubicate is pretty much impossible when he resist everything so you might as well just be using 5 units in that battle. He lives far too long which is suicide because he starts spamming that AOE OP move. Even if no one dies, you're still fucked by the next battle because you'll be spending the first turn healing everyone only for Cagnazzo to laugh at you.

I thought it was going to be easier considering I've seen people with weaker parties beating that event but I didn't realized how important Lightning was until today. Oh well, one trust moogle won't kill me but it certainly would have been nice to at least reach the end at least once.

Hope LightningGAF read these and could help you guys!

Good luck

Rixa

Will add you shortly! :)

Yeah, I'm sitting on 3x Trust Moogles too. I might use them on Ludmille for a faster Dual Cast, but considering I have multiple of her, I'd rather just farm her TM. I'll just continue saving them for now.
I might skip both Trust Moogles in this event, atleast will skip 70k. Rather just farm my TM group :). Also I might drop some Lapis to nrg refresh purely for TM if I have excess time.
Its So great that everybody has a gimnick here. Lyrian with his kickass rydia, rixa with his 70's nba player drug-free wizzards, and i have this Guy:
I love this community

I hope to one day, join the elite tier of the aforementioned people.

The importante thing is helping between all of us So we can clear all the trials

Such a wonderful group of people we have here indeed.

Seconded.

We're all crazy enough here that each of our plans just might work...
Laughed to your post @Valentus I have kicked randoms that are over 2 days idle to add more GAFers, sadly 130 friends list is full all the time. Great community indeed.
Added you. Do we have a Gaf Player Google Doc? It really feels like i'm missing a lot of you guys.
It aint so hard to check OP :).
For the person wondering what my char list in JP looks like, you can find it here.

http://imgur.com/a/Eo9em

I want to get Prishe from this event for sure. If I can anyway
I see Orochi, by the quick look, looks like its made same artist than CoD.
Could you post Rikku pic only? One of my favourite chars.

Razmos

eDnipDT.png
vIZk6Vq.png
First Demon Rain on GAF? :D

Rixa

Wait, wait. Black Cat Lid's hat has immunity silence? That's a SUPER good hat. TM Grinding it somewhere down the line when you don't have higher priority TMs like DW or Dualcast would be a good idea.

Silence immunity in JP for mages is limited to Siren's Robe and accessories. The robe is harder to get as it's a part of a difficult trial so most are limited to native immunity or the accessory. Getting it on a hat is really good because then you can use more powerful accessories like ones that give you HP.
I just got urgent need to do dailies, thanks @Shouta.
Got Penelo, next daily in 12 mins time. I have now 4 Penelos (one has been fed by many Penelos). Going to aim for 5 Penelos and feed all the excess to one. Just preparing myself for faster equip S Swords materia future.

First Demon Rain on GAF? :D
Grats, give me one Black Cat Lid ty.

KeRaSh

Anyone else getting an error when loggin in? Data retrieval failed because the servers are busy.
Damnit I need my daily Lani!
I will accept free energy as an apology.

Still not sure what to get first from the moogle...

Syntsui

Immunity to silence really that useful considering Tilith will be the meta? I really don't want to waste lapis :x

Edit: I'm getting that error too, that can only mean free lapis so I love it lol.

Shouta

I see Orochi, by the quick look, looks like its made same artist than CoD.
Could you post Rikku pic only? One of my favourite chars.

Yeah, I can do a Rikku only screen shot tomorrow.

I just got urgent need to do dailies, thanks @Shouta.
Got Penelo, next daily in 12 mins time. I have now 4 Penelos (one has been fed by many Penelos). Going to aim for 5 Penelos and feed all the excess to one. Just preparing myself for faster equip S Swords materia future.

Grats, give me one Black Cat Lid ty.

Yeah. As far as I know, the Siren's Robe is the only gear outside of accessories that gives that immunity for mages. Tanks can get it with the Grand Helm but that's a helmet and not a hat.

It's not necessary for all encounters but having it will be handy for events where it's an issue is really good. The current raid event, the Shadow Lord from FFXI, has the boss landing Silence or Paralyze on you from time to time and if your healer gets stuck with it, RIP.

Razmos

Immunity to silence really that useful considering Tilith will be the meta? I really don't want to waste lapis :x

Edit: I'm getting that error too, that can only mean free lapis so I love it lol.
Not everyone will pull Tilith.

And the hat has great stats anyway. 15 Def, 25 extra MP, 20 Mag and 20 Spr.

With the 20 Mag it can be used for a black mage too (even though the creepy mask has 30 mag, the utility of the extra MP and silence resistance might be better for some fights)

Rixa

Yeah, I can do a Rikku only screen shot tomorrow.

It's not necessary for all encounters but having it will be handy for events where it's an issue is really good. The current raid event, the Shadow Lord from FFXI, has the boss landing Silence or Paralyze on you from time to time and if your healer gets stuck with it, RIP.
Thanks, going to try land one Lid from dailies.

Not everyone will pull Tilith.

And the hat has great stats anyway. 15 Def, 25 extra MP, 20 Mag and 20 Spr.

With the 20 Mag it can be used for a black mage too (even though the creepy mask has 30 mag, the utility of the extra MP and silence resistance might be better for some fights)

This.

Rixa

It's already normal now

Crashes when I was doing daily 250 pull. So not not normal :p
Too bad couldn't see what I got...

Screenshot_20161022-113006.png

Hey mission done, took 500 Lapis to get BCL \o/
Now back to TM world, after I locked Lid. Tho getting constant crashes. Been guite lucky with daily pulls. Obviously trash is feeded to one unit but some nice units here and there (filtered obtained).

tuffymon

What I've noticed, is if you are quick enough to get into a stage, you can finish it, but still boots from any menu screen... whomp whomppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom