• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malakhov

Banned
Haha, I just beat ADV S-5 Europa on my first try. Thought I was doing S-1 for some reason. Keeping up Cheer / Focus and Weapon Break / Mind Break makes this fight very safe.

Now to farm the ingredients for Blood Sword. I think I'll save S-4 for last since that is the most annoying one.

I was also surpised at how easy that fight was. Almost finished S-3 for the second time then moving on S-4 for the mats.

KeRaSh

Pssshhh that's nothing compared to TM farming overnight with the wrong team.

Haha, chances are those TMs might still come in handy at some point. All that energy is lost forever... The worst thing is that it's my own impatience/stupidity and it happens more often than I'm willing to admit.
1/3 times I I was able to beat it because the Lightning I had with me was strong enough but those other times...

Abylim

Ok so I finished the wind shrine and now it's telling me to go to Dimalgia but nothing's happening in there.

Am I doing something wrong?

Malakhov

Banned
Barrage and dual wield TM now at 70%. The wait is terrible, I have an extra Zidane and Luna. Should I TM them and then fuse to make it faster? For dual wield its probably best to do two of them but barrage?

scarlet

Should a main attacker equip or unequip chirijiraiden for the trial boss?
Bombs are the only one with frie elemental, right?

Thinking to bring:

1 healer or just 1 tank
2 mages
1 full breaker
1 attacker
Lightning friend

Rixa

Barrage and dual wield TM now at 70%. The wait is terrible, I have an extra Zidane and Luna. Should I TM them and then fuse to make it faster? For dual wield its probably best to do two of them but barrage?

I would say that feeding 2nd Zidane now would be complete waste. You should have done it when _both_ were together +40% TM (optimal would be 47.5% TM). Not when other one is 70% and other one enters TM party.

Trust me, its better to have 2 DW than 1. I would be happy to have one but its hard when I dont have Zidane at all.

So, just TM it to 100% and consider starting another DW farming. Same with Barrage.

Pumpkin PRO announced, check ingame news.

Celegus

Says to prepare for a long fight eh? Probably not gonna be worth it to run over the ADV for candies then after the initial clear (my Kain wants that spear so bad).

And yes, 5* Kain is legit. He's my best physical attacker by a long shot. Also DON'T FUSE ZIDANE EVER.

Troll gold Maria pls.

Flambe

Daily, yellow crystal. Sinking feeling in the gut, maybe it was the chili before bed. Maybe it's actually 4* kitty lid.

Alas, the VLC Fina rears her ugly useless head.

Why do you forsake me kitty.

Malakhov

Banned
And yes, 5* Kain is legit. He's my best physical attacker by a long shot. Also DON'T FUSE ZIDANE EVER.

Troll gold Maria pls.
I started leveling him. I had a kain 4* already. I'll equip him with dual wield and barrage as soon as TMs are done. He'll replace Bartz, after getting Delita, he's ridiculous now, the weak chain in the party.

Razmos

Says to prepare for a long fight eh? Probably not gonna be worth it to run over the ADV for candies then after the initial clear (my Kain wants that spear so bad).

Troll gold Maria pls.
Never? How many dual wields do you need? Lol

Malakhov

Banned
And thanks for the advice. I'll just finish the TMs. I think I'll stop farming the candies and just concentrate on my TMs for the next week.

The scythe is a spear? So kain could use that while my gungnir TM is over.

Rixa

I had daily pull itch. So decided to do 3rd summon in this banner and got my 5th Luna. Iam very ok with this since it makes Barrage grind faster for my Firion, then Iam not sure if I should do 2 Barrages for 2 Firions at some point.

I may also max level Edgar. Sadly only got one.

Syntsui

I have 3 Edgars and I'm really thinking about dumping the 70 Cactuars I have left on them and completely neglect my Cecil until I have high LB.

KeRaSh

Is there some weird Edgar meta going on that I'm not aware of? Is this also a unit I should not have tossed into a dumpster fire?

Rixa

Well I decided I wanted to make some pulls and used my 13 tix (in rare summon banner). Obviously I couldn't get Edgar :D. Only one Gold Crystal which was 12th tix used.

Funny how almost half of the pulls were Vivi's & Penelo's also Clyne's are missing, rng was screwed.

Screenshot_20161026-152600.png

Celes was nice grab since I don't have her yet and having unit that can bast bar spells is great. That 4* Cecil is my 4th Cecil, Iam ok with it, one can never have enough Excaliburs.
As always, don't do like I did, save your tix to good banner. I was pretty lucky, could have been really bad pulls.

4* Penelo has 20% TM, going to feed 2 more Penelos to it and keep 5 for future Equip S Sword TM.

Screenshot_20161026-153408.png

Kouriozan

I have a bad feeling about Pumpking PRO, I only need 4 more days of ADV to get both trust Moogle anyway, already have everything else (didn't pick auras since I didn't pull)

If any gaffer needs another Lightning, I have one with 534 attack, just make sure gaf is in your message. 6 slots open.

929 452 037

OK I bought 10 more slots. I may have cleared you out by accident on the request list if your message doesn't say gaf tho.

Says you're full :(

keiichi

Having a lot of fun with this game until today, learned about having to farm literock and heavens ash :(

I think my team is trash, I probably should have rerolled at the beginning

Hey guys I got dual wield today! I put it on my Dark Knight Cecil along with Barrage. I'm at 508 atk! The TM grind is really insane though.

Feels good! I'm ready for the trial fight tomorrow.
I opened up some slots for gaffers. Add me 338,275,634

H3xum

I am excited to see how much of a chore the PRO pumpkin will be.

I want that scythe for my Kain, so, here's to hoping it isn't anything I can't handle

Having a lot of fun with this game until today, learned about having to farm literock and heavens ash :(

What's your team?

Phantom forest runs

And honestly those materials drop like candy on any story and exploration past the secon island

wilstreak

is there anyone here who have Lightning with 500+ ATK and Diabolos equipped that I can add as friend?

Tried to fight Golbez ELT for the first time and everyone killed in the first turn (Full HP, Focus + Cheer used).
My party is Lv 100 Cecil, lv 80 Chiz, Lenna, Tellah, Kefka and LV 100 Lightning friend.

i am not even sure how to beat it anymore.

Valentus

Ok i finished my team for great demon Tomorrow. I upped the ante a little and Will do with equip and units that you could get in any moment you join the Game. No límited equipos, no tm.

Chilly: "but you said you Will use black Cat lid and she is a límited un..."

SHUT UP! SHE IS CUTE AND HAVE CAT EARS!

So , the final five i chose are:

Kefka: blizzaga thundaga fira
Exdeath: blizzaga thundaga firaga
Charlotte: barfira barthundara imperil deshell
Black Cat lid: thundara barblizzara Focus
Lenna: thundara cheer curaja

I think i can have some trouble with the gigantuar because the low atk but i Will manage.

So i have a favor to ask rixa: Tomorrow can you make your tellah the most "normal" possible So i can use it as a friend and dont use the op friend advantage? Just until i clear the stage please.

Ok i finished my team for great demon Tomorrow. I upped the ante a little and Will do with equip and units that you could get in any moment you join the Game. No límited equipos, no tm.

Chilly: "but you said you Will use black Cat lid and she is a límited un..."

SHUT UP! SHE IS CUTE AND HAVE CAT EARS!

So , the final five i chose are:

Kefka: blizzaga thundaga fira
Exdeath: blizzaga thundaga firaga
Charlotte: barfira barthundara imperil deshell
Black Cat lid: thundara barblizzara Focus
Lenna: thundara cheer curaja

I think i can have some trouble with the gigantuar because the low atk but i Will manage.

So i have a favor to ask rixa: Tomorrow can you make your tellah the most "normal" possible So i can use it as a friend and dont use the op friend advantage? Just until i clear the stage please.

How do you want the Tellah set up? Abilities equip wise?

I know Rixa's is sitting around 400+ MAG

Oh and cat...BAHAHAHAHAHHHA

Iceman829

I ended up accepting 21 people... bought 15 slots. Lots wanted in... ill open more slots soon.

Thank you :)

Anyone also going after the 540 cost 6* materials? Or is that a waste of time >.>

I was going to stock up after buying everything I need. I need to pick up a few already to make sure my next 2 characters that are due 6* upgrades are ready to go without farming. If I finish everything really early I might buy some extra since they will be used eventually.

I was going to stock up after buying everything I need. I need to pick up a few already to make sure my next 2 characters that are due 6* upgrades are ready to go without farming. If I finish everything really early I might buy some extra since they will be used eventually.

Well outside of CoD, Lightning, and Snow...what would be after that, Refia and Luneth?

Just whatever you want to equip it, just no tms or límited equipment that Someone cant get if joins the Game Next month for example.

A tellah or exdeath or golbez Will Be fine.

Good ol' Golbez!

Thank you :)

Im pushing my stock of each item to 40 a piece

That way i guarantee that i can 6 star at least 2 units

Ill push that stock to 60 if im overflowing with candies

Syntsui

Anyone also going after the 540 cost 6* materials? Or is that a waste of time >.>

I'm getting enough materials for Cecil, DKC, Refia, Luneth and CoD. Considering what I already have, I still need to spend about 54k candies in the expensive tier materials. Perfectly doable and a much better investment than the second Mog.

Iceman829

Well outside of CoD, Lightning, and Snow...what would be after that, Refia and Luneth?

Good ol' Golbez!

I have enough for CoD and Chizuru right now. They are the only characters I own that will be getting a 6* relatively soon. I don't do any daily pulls and I'm just hoarding all my tickets and lapis until the next useful banner, so I'll make sure I'll have enough mats for CoD plus 1 more. The grind during this event isn't too bad and I can hold back on the new story stuff if it helps me prepare down the line. Playing a variety of mobile games in the past has taught me to get while the getting is good when it comes to things like this. I would rather have more 6* materials than I need than be waiting for the next event to show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom