• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you'll cant get a orlandu, just to dont be sad, Eileen is just as a Monster orlandu is.

Eileen with her lance, 2 Champion belts and a Káiser knucle is a unstoppable force of nature

But I want an Orlandu. I want to shoot ten billion fireballs at an enemy for massive damage

Kouriozan

I'm currently at 25 tickets and 19,500 lapis, let says I'm somewhat lucky on Refia and get her with 5k lapis and 10 tickets, I can probably have 25k+ Lapis and 50+ tickets for Orlandu (expected to release here in about 13 weeks).
Hoarding for so long might kill my sanity though.

Uhm, I plan to equip 4x Spooky Auras on her + 2x Romandan Pistols. If that doesn't turn her into a monster I honestly don't know what will/

P.s: is it just me or her not being able to equip fists(aka claws) seem stupid, it's a shame too because I could have made 2 kaiser knuckles for her to play with. Oh well, I guess I'll go with dual wielding gun kitty FTW edition. :)
3x Auras. Remember that she will need Dual Wield in one of her four slots.

I plan to do the same thing as well. When my Barrage, Dual Wield, Excalibur, Sakurafubuki, Meteor TMs are finished (~65% right now), I will set up 4 Mustadios and my second Zidane.

Xion86

Thanks tuffymoon :) looking forward to handing it to Cecil to wield.

Just bought the Candy Basket for Kefka (343 MAG so far), and getting the cheaper Trust Moogle next.

Shouta

Orlandu is really powerful but now with ability enhancements, there are a ton of chars that are putting out as much damage as he is solo. The real key to his damage is reducing the light resistance of your enemy and then element chaining his attack for big damage. On that front, Eileen can do the same thing for earth element and Tidus can do it for Water elements, which is why they're considered so strong. The only problem is that Tidus can't reduce the enemy's water resistance without his LB but his other abilities make up for that fact.

Orlandu is really powerful but now with ability enhancements, there are a ton of chars that are putting out as much damage as he is solo. The real key to his damage is reducing the light resistance of your enemy and then element chaining his attack for big damage. On that front, Eileen can do the same thing for earth element and Tidus can do it for Water elements, which is why they're considered so strong. The only problem is that Tidus can't reduce the enemy's water resistance without his LB but his other abilities make up for that fact.

I tend to notice that as well and for Wind it looks like....the Emperor?

I will have an Orlandu and Tidus don't really care about this Eileen as I don't know who she is. She does look damn powerful though. My goal is to have the strongest possible team of units that I love. (Yes, I love Tidus and his general awkward creepy ass looks he gives Yuna) Also want Gilgamesh/Balthier/Setzer in there somehow.

RedZaraki

Banned
I'm currently at 25 tickets and 19,500 lapis, let says I'm somewhat lucky on Refia and get her with 5k lapis and 10 tickets, I can probably have 25k+ Lapis and 50+ tickets for Orlandu (expected to release here in about 13 weeks).
Hoarding for so long might kill my sanity though.

Orlandu + Crystal changes = I blow my proverbial load of lapis lol

Valentus

The drawback of Eileen and tidus is that excalibur is a more "common" tm than her Earth spear and water sword. but 2 tidus with a elemental weapon and quick shot can do insane damage chaining.

Shouta

I will have an Orlandu and Tidus don't really care about this Eileen as I don't know who she is. She does look damn powerful though. My goal is to have the strongest possible team of units that I love. (Yes, I love Tidus and his general awkward creepy ass looks he gives Yuna) Also want Gilgamesh/Balthier/Setzer in there somehow.

Eileen is a FFBE original character. I don't remember the first story/quest event but I think she was featured in that. So when she comes around, you'll learn about her.

Luneth is currently lower on the overall JP list because he doesn't have any ability enhancements yet. His attacks are powerful but since he doesn't get as much defense ignore on them, he naturally loses out a bit even after a full break/armor break. In addition, he's purely physical rather than elemental, making it harder for him to element chain without a specific weapon.

That said, he'll be pretty powerful still for a long time. He'll still be up there when Orlandu comes out for awhile.

RedZaraki

Banned
The reason I'm so gaga about Orlandu is because he's a badass to the nth degree. I know I would use him in my main 5 man roster, basically forever.

The only other people that come close to that would be a hypothetical Erdrick (Dragon Warrior 3), Cloud and Sephiroth.

Acerac

Banned
I suppose now is a good time to ask, does anyone have any good guides for getting a tm farming macro going? Since I'm such a low level I waste tons of energy nightly, I'd love to take knock out two birds with one stone and get my trusts going as well.

It may be worth mentioning that I'm on Android, the guide in the OP seemed to be iOS only.

Is Luna even worth farming at this point? Right now I'm looking at Zidane/Zidane/Shantoto/Cecil/Luna, though I can double up on any of the last 3 units. None of these units have been farmed any significant amount so I don't feel bad about switching some out.

Eileen is a FFBE original character. I don't remember the first story/quest event but I think she was featured in that. So when she comes around, you'll learn about her.

Luneth is currently lower on the overall JP list because he doesn't have any ability enhancements yet. His attacks are powerful but since he doesn't get as much defense ignore on them, he naturally loses out a bit even after a full break/armor break. In addition, he's purely physical rather than elemental, making it harder for him to element chain without a specific weapon.

That said, he'll be pretty powerful still for a long time. He'll still be up there when Orlandu comes out for awhile.

The Emperor hasn't gotten his enhancements either ; ;

I suppose now is a good time to ask, does anyone have any good guides for getting a tm farming macro going? Since I'm such a low level I waste tons of energy nightly, I'd love to take knock out two birds with one stone and get my trusts going as well.

It may be worth mentioning that I'm on Android, the guide in the OP seemed to be iOS only.

Is Luna even worth farming at this point? Right now I'm looking at Zidane/Zidane/Shantoto/Cecil/Luna, though I can double up on any of the last 3 units. None of these units have been farmed any significant amount so I don't feel bad about switching some out.

Running a macro on a PC emulator (Memu) is by far the easiest

Setting it up on an Android phone is another story altogether

I've been Thundaga triple chaining my way though mobs in ADV D rank Colo (on 5 now). At what point do mobs stop resisting Heartless Angel?

I've been Thundaga triple chaining my way though mobs in ADV D rank Colo (on 5 now). At what point do mobs stop resisting Heartless Angel?

Lol i just assumed they all did

My strategy has been bio blaster, cheer, hyperdrive, barrage and Mirage tank with provoke, counter and shining splendor

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
GOT

MY

SPOOKY MASK

HELL YES

Ei5UkjJ.png

Kefka up to 373 mag. Guessing the last big thing I really need for him is a +30% from shantotto, maybe flip one of the +10s for a dualcast whenever I actually have that option? Continue leveling Razmuh too.

Alkez

GOT

MY

SPOOKY MASK

HELL YES

Kefka up to 373 mag. Guessing the last big thing I really need for him is a +30% from shantotto, maybe flip one of the +10s for a dualcast whenever I actually have that option? Continue leveling Razmuh too.

Your Kefka is looking nice and powerful now :)

If you'll cant get a orlandu, just to dont be sad, Eileen is just as a Monster orlandu is.

Eileen with her lance, 2 Champion belts and a Káiser knucle is a unstoppable force of nature

I think I'm one or the few people who wants Eileen more than Orlandu. I just like her design, it's different.

Valentus do you play JP? You seem to know a lot about it.

Razmos

Oh noooo
After failing so many times at Golbez I was just about to go into the ADV pumpkin event when I saw that the OP Dark Knight Cecil on my friends list had changed his Esper to Diabolos for Man Eater and had equipped the Jewelled Ring.

Excited, I selected him as my friend summon, set up my party to fight Golbez and pressed go!

...only to realize I had entered the pumpkin event. :(

What's the cooldown on friend summons? :(

Oh noooo
After failing so many times at Golbez I was just about to go into the ADV pumpkin event when I saw that the OP Dark Knight Cecil on my friends list had changed his Esper to Diabolos for Man Eater and had equipped the Jewelled Ring.

Excited, I selected him as my friend summon, set up my party to fight Golbez and pressed go!

...only to realize I had entered the pumpkin event. :(

What's the cooldown on friend summons? :(

3 hours i believe

Valentus

Your Kefka is looking nice and powerful now :)

I think I'm one or the few people who wants Eileen more than Orlandu. I just like her design, it's different.

Valentus do you play JP? You seem to know a lot about it.

Just to know about whats Next for us in global. Im not an active player like shouta that must be the one with most knowledge about jp here in gaf.

Talking about Eileen, if i get one, i Will throw all my trust moogles to her to get that godly spear

I had assumed so as well, but I remember at least one person here talking about using it in later ADV stages.

Mirage tank?

Put Mirage Vest on your tank(gives mirage ability)

Profit

6 Star Cecil, Charlotte, Amarant and Leo all make excellent use of it since they can naturally block or draw attacks

Kefka currently with 384 MAG. Only 1 earring and no TMs. I wonder what Candy Basket will raise it to if it replaces his Hero Ring.

400 possible?

Edit - Estimates put him at 390.

Need that 30% MAG TM from one of my 6 Shantotto.

EDarkness

This is me. I want Tidus in my group and I'll have to save a lot to get him. I also want to get Esper Terra as well. It'll be nice to see my current group get the 6* treatment, though.

Not sure what to get now. Might get the knife and then get enough cactaur to get my Cecil to 100. This event has been good for building up my guys. Heh, heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom