• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I'll be back to TM farming tomorrow. One more Limit pot, 26 GigaCat, and an additional 10 6* awakening material.

I'll still be doing dailies on elite and the rest gets invested into those new Rare matts. Aka, I never really want to do Awakening Pro.

Would there be any major benefit in getting the last LB level for Cecil? I have him to 9 (used all the limit burst pots from this event) but would rather start getting him to 6* than grinding the last 444 LB's... Unless there would be a big difference between 9 and 10?

Rixa

Just whatever you want to equip it, just no tms or límited equipment that Someone cant get if joins the Game Next month for example.

A tellah or exdeath or golbez Will Be fine.
I can slap basic Golbez without 10% mags. Ice rod and other easy to get stuff. Will be fun to see if randoms will kick me from friendlist XD. IIll do it today or tomorrow morning. Do you want some abilities (like fp tms) that wont do anything, like "Drink, Paen", or some other stupid stuff for newbie novelty?

Kouriozan

Would there be any major benefit in getting the last LB level for Cecil? I have him to 9 (used all the limit burst pots from this event) but would rather start getting him to 6* than grinding the last 444 LB's... Unless there would be a big difference between 9 and 10?
Honestly, just awake him to 6* now, there will be more and more limit pots in the future, and better ones too like 3k limit exp pots.
The "big" difference is just 1% per limit level.

Honestly, just awake him to 6* now, there will be more and more limit pots in the future, and better ones too like 3k limit exp pots.
The "big" difference is just 1% per limit level.

Yeah I personally have decided just to get the Max LB at his 3* level and then just take him to 6*. We get Pots later that add more than the base 100 the current ones do so eventually you will get it up.

Valentus

I can slap basic Golbez without 10% mags. Ice rod and other easy to get stuff. Will be fun to see if randoms will kick me from friendlist XD. IIll do it today or tomorrow morning. Do you want some abilities (like fp tms) that wont do anything, like "Drink, Paen", or some other stupid stuff for newbie novelty?

That way you said its just fine. Thank you buddy :)

Terra (4*), Edgar (4*), Cecil (4*), Fina (5*), Rain(4*)

Sometimes I switch in Shantotto or Clyne. Just rolled a dupe Shantatto so I might fuse her.

I keep doing the daily pull and I'm saving for another banner

Thanks! Onto the forest

Oh man you are a freshie arent you

Hopefully you score Black Cat Lid from the Banner

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
At least for the new trial I have two 80 Kefkas and one 80 Tellah.

For as much as I play around on the JPN servers, I still have yet to actually get a solid character on them.

Pejo

Daily gold got me a dupe Rosa. I'm finally hitting the tougher enemies in ADV Colosseum now, and I'm REALLY starting to hate enemies that are immune to break effects. Like what the fuck is the point of break units if the hardest enemies aren't even affected. Thinking about dumping Vaan for another damage unit, probably Exdeath or Tellah since I can get their MAG higher than I could gear up a 3rd physical attacker.

I might even look into this dual Edgar setup, but first I gotta pull another one. I've been fusing them into my current Edgar every time I pull them.

UrSuLeTzU

If you'll cant get a orlandu, just to dont be sad, Eileen is just as a Monster orlandu is.

Eileen with her lance, 2 Champion belts and a Káiser knucle is a unstoppable force of nature

What makes Kaiser knuckle so good? I'm only asking because I have 3 Xiao's and I could potentially make 2 of them but I also have 12 Kains and I would rather make 2 Gugnir first...

Decided to try the Giant of Babel ELT. I haven't done it so far because I didn't really care much about the reward, but I decided to give it a whirl for completionist sake. I had my 658 Dark Cecil friend ready to help and dove in.

I got through the entire first 4 bosses like... well... a boss. It took 2 turns max to chew them up, and everyone was still pretty healthy to face Golbez. I used a tent anyway, just to make sure. On my attack, I got him down to 1/4 health thanks to Mr. Dark Cecil.

Then Golbez literally paralyzed my entire team and proceeded to kill them all in a span of 4 turns in which I couldn't respond. What the hell??? That was cheap as fuck! So is there any reason whatsoever to beat Golbez outside of bragging rights and a moogle? Because otherwise there is no way in hell I'm wasting NRG again on that.

Decided to try the Giant of Babel ELT. I haven't done it so far because I didn't really care much about the reward, but I decided to give it a whirl for completionist sake. I had my 658 Dark Cecil friend ready to help and dove in.

I got through the entire first 4 bosses like... well... a boss. It took 2 turns max to chew them up, and everyone was still pretty healthy to face Golbez. I used a tent anyway, just to make sure. On my attack, I got him down to 1/4 health thanks to Mr. Dark Cecil.

Then Golbez literally paralyzed my entire team and proceeded to kill them all in a span of 4 turns in which I couldn't respond. What the hell??? That was cheap as fuck! So is there any reason whatsoever to beat Golbez outside of bragging rights and a moogle? Because otherwise there is no way in hell I'm wasting NRG again on that.

No that is all. Just equip someone with an item that stops Paralyze and have some Unicorn Horn's on tap.

No that is all. Just equip someone with an item that stops Paralyze and have some Unicorn Horn's on tap.

Nah, I'm good. I was just hoping there was some other reason to do it. Screw that noise. I'm just so pissed that my team was totally ready to take his ass out and the only reason we lost was 100% bad luck. That sucks.

Nah, I'm good. I was just hoping there was some other reason to do it. Screw that noise. I'm just so pissed that my team was totally ready to take his ass out and the only reason we lost was 100% bad luck. That sucks.

I mean if you do any TM farming at all or even want TM's that Moogle is well worth it. It sounds like the team you had would kill him in 2-3 turns you just have to remove the Paralyze on turn 2 and then kill him on turn 3. Easy honestly.

I mean if you do any TM farming at all or even want TM's that Moogle is well worth it. It sounds like the team you had would kill him in 2-3 turns you just have to remove the Paralyze on turn 2 and then kill him on turn 3. Easy honestly.

Yeah... you're probably right. I'm just bitter at the moment.

I don't do TM farming as yet, and I'm not sure I ever will. So the moogle doesn't really get me excited. Still, I might have to take that bastard down just on principle.

Valentus

What makes Kaiser knuckle so good? I'm only asking because I have 3 Xiao's and I could potentially make 2 of them but I also have 12 Kains and I would rather make 2 Gugnir first...

Its not the Káiser knuckle itself... Its the Champion belts.

Champion belt: accesory - +30 atk/def. If knuckle equipped, gets additional +20% atk/def

So if a carácter for example with 145 base atk, has Káiser knuckle (or any knuckle but Káiser knuckle has the best atk and its wind element) and you equip 2 Champion belts, you got +60 atk/def and additional 40% atk/def, So in total 2 Champion belts gives that character 118 atk total.

Thats why i want several snows to farm 2 Champion belt because firion, snow and Eileen can become monsters

Syntsui

Its not the Káiser knuckle itself... Its the Champion belts.

Champion belt: accesory - +30 atk/def. If knuckle equipped, gets additional +20% atk/def

So if a carácter for example with 145 base atk, has Káiser knuckle (or any knuckle but Káiser knuckle has the best atk and its wind element) and you equip 2 Champion belts, you got +60 atk/def and additional 40% atk/def, So in total 2 Champion belts gives that character 118 atk total.

Thats why i want several snows to farm 2 Champion belt because firion, snow and Eileen can become monsters
OK ok I'll pull on FF XIII banner, Jesus Christ.

H3xum

I think I am going to roll with my 2 80 Kefkas, my 80 Tellah and I don't know from there on

Should I do a BCL for the Focus and because she is hilarious and then a tank (6* max Cecil who also has Focus)? Or should I add my 350+ attk Chiz so I have some physical attackers? Or should I power level my Golbez for another magic user? I also have a max Kuja and Shinnatoroatoroto. I don't know what to do but I am excited for an event that I actually have to think about.

Sorry you lost

even with proper prep it CAN be a 50/50 fight.

The surefire way Ive seen is to not drop his health below 50%(half health is when he does the death spell) on the first volley and finish him the second turn much like how some people were able to clear the intangir fight without eating multiple meteors

Jeweled ring and unicorn horns are key to getting you team recovered from his first volley and hopefully enough to let a boss friend unit clean everything up on the next turn

Unfortunately I couldnt 2 turn kill him but I got lucky on the death spell (lightning friend lived) and killed him on turn 3

Rixa

Screenshot_20160927-110916.png
Brave Exvius News Network BENN

Breaking news!
Tellah is sick, he's having terrible flu and needs to be in bed few days.

ALAS dont worry my dear friends!
I have good news \o/.

In comes: Mr. Elite a.k.a. _I_Shit_On_To_Your_Pants_Evilly_ \o/

Screenshot_20160927-110934.png

Mr Elite a.k.a. ISOTYPE who is riding with fearsome ONE STAR brilliant well aged 27 Siren \o/

Screenshot_20161026-202340.png
Screenshot_20161026-202348.png

Lets hope that Tellah gets better in few days...
Or I may lose some friends XD.

Rixa

That is amazing. Just the unit i need

Nice :). Iam not in a hurry to change it back. Prolly sometime in Friday or when ever you say here that you have done your recordings.

Just say if you need other newbie friendly builds. This is fun, gaming doesn't need to be so serious :p. Iam too lazy to write to info box that "Don't kick me, this is test". Nice to see how many people actually care only idle times (I only kick people if they are idle, dont care what they lead with) and who are after roided units.

Muku

Why the FUCK do I always enter Pumpkin Rider ADV with my fucking TM party?
So. Fucking. Unnecessary.

Yesterday I did this on my main. With my TM party. Which is complete crap and they are scrubs. Alma, Ludmille, etc. Not even capped.
Also gotta love bringing a rock thrower to a gun battle.

Anyone also going after the 540 cost 6* materials? Or is that a waste of time >.>

Ooh ooh me me! Getting these before some things like the murder knife. At end I'm going to have all the mats I need for CoD, Cecil, Garland, Exdeath, Kefka, and Terra. Yeah, I'm planning ahead. But they're the only ones I have really that can go to 6* at some point right now. So I'm arming myself ahead of the game.

My pulls today consisted of Maria on my main (dear god, why?) and my alt had the luck today. Blue to Yellow crystal for second day in a row. Could have sworn a Shadow was going to pop out. But nope. VLC Fina came out.

UrSuLeTzU

Brave Exvius News Network BENN

Breaking news!
Tellah is sick, he's having terrible flu and needs to be in bed few days.

ALAS dont worry my dear friends!
I have good news \o/.

In comes: Mr. Elite a.k.a. _I_Shit_On_To_Your_Pants_Evilly_ \o/

Screenshot_20160927-110934.png

Mr Elite a.k.a. ISOTYPE who is riding with fearsome ONE STAR brilliant well aged 27 Siren \o/

Screenshot_20161026-202340.png
Screenshot_20161026-202348.png

Lets hope that Tellah gets better in few days...
Or I may lose some friends XD.

That is amazing. Just the unit i need

W-what is going on here? What is this madness?

Kouriozan

Tomorrow I better wake up before the 6 hours maintenance (scheduled at 10 AM where I live),
I usually wake up at 10h15 or so anyway, and get owned every time there is a maintenance x)

6 star Golby should go all in on being a tanky status mage. Increase the chances he lands any status effect, give him a unique bio attack that does more damage every turn than regular poison, and give him an ability that gives a smallish chance to get through 100% resistance for every status effect except death and maybe paralysis(can't have him too broken)

And double meteor.

Those feels when you put 3 TMoogles into Barrage last week because you thought you'd never get a Zidane.......then you pull a Zidane. He's sitting at 20% right now, used the 70k candy TM on him to get to 20. Hope to have it done by next week or so.

Anyone planning your Pumpkin PRO team? Whatcha got in mind?

Do we have any idea how difficult this battle will actually be? I mean, right now I have a Dark Cecil friend that wipes out the ADV Rider in basically one turn. Will the PRO rider be so much harder that it will take... what.... 2 turns? 3 turns? Or will I legit have to strategize something here?

Muku

Those feels when you put 3 TMoogles into Barrage last week because you thought you'd never get a Zidane.......then you pull a Zidane. He's sitting at 20% right now, used the 70k candy TM on him to get to 20. Hope to have it done by next week or so.

That's the only reason he showed up: because you used them. But congrats on Zidane! :D

Do we have any idea how difficult this battle will actually be? I mean, right now I have a Dark Cecil friend that wipes out the ADV Rider in basically one turn. Will the PRO rider be so much harder that it will take... what.... 2 turns? 3 turns? Or will I legit have to strategize something here?

Im not sure

It seems the global team isnclearly watching how we clear content and balancing mildly against it

At least for global exclusive content like that Lands of Plenty triple boss fight

Based on their hints it sounds like they might give the pro boss enough HP to force a long engagement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom