• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedZaraki

Banned
Oh noooo
After failing so many times at Golbez I was just about to go into the ADV pumpkin event when I saw that the OP Dark Knight Cecil on my friends list had changed his Esper to Diabolos for Man Eater and had equipped the Jewelled Ring.

Excited, I selected him as my friend summon, set up my party to fight Golbez and pressed go!

...only to realize I had entered the pumpkin event. :(

What's the cooldown on friend summons? :(

I think you can just close the application and re-open it to get a refreshd friends list.

RedZaraki

Banned
Kefka currently with 384 MAG. Only 1 earring and no TMs. I wonder what Candy Basket will raise it to if it replaces his Hero Ring.

400 possible?

Edit - Estimates put him at 390.

Need that 30% MAG TM from one of my 6 Shantotto.

I have 405 Mag with No TMs but 2 Earrings.

Razmos

I think you can just close the application and re-open it to get a refreshd friends list.
The problem was that I already used him, so he was on cooldown.

I'm still awake somehow, so he did end up showing up again after a while, though without the setup I wanted.

Buttt
lnxQeHM.png
It is over! Dark Knight Cecil and his fuzzy purple leg warmers save the day!

Now you guys won't have to listen to me complain any more haha

Mipcgamer

The problem was that I already used him, so he was on cooldown.

I'm still awake somehow, so he did end up showing up again after a while, though without the setup I wanted.

Buttt

It is over! Dark Knight Cecil and his fuzzy purple leg warmers save the day!

Now you guys won't have to listen to me complain any more haha

Nice! Now who is getting that TM moogle?

Cybrwzrd

Banned
If any gaffer needs another Lightning, I have one with 534 attack, just make sure gaf is in your message. 6 slots open.

929 452 037

OK I bought 10 more slots. I may have cleared you out by accident on the request list if your message doesn't say gaf tho.

kiaaa

So I expected the S-4 Wyrms to be a lot worse, but I can kill one of them off before Needle Breath and defending/6* Cecil takes care of the rest.

Then again, I don't really think I'm going to enjoy grinding out the Blood Sword mats.

If any gaffer needs another Lightning, I have one with 534 attack, just make sure gaf is in your message. 6 slots open.

929 452 037

OK I bought 10 more slots. I may have cleared you out by accident on the request list if your message doesn't say gaf tho.

Sent. Also put GAF in your message as well. 539 Lightning myself. Would love to have you on my list.

Muku

Awww Cybrwzrd is full. Everyone loves them Lightning folks. Also, love the two Ramza on my list that fill in and kick ass when I've run out of Lightning. <3

Edit: NVM that is me. Time to up it

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Awww Cybrwzrd is full. Everyone loves them Lightning folks. Also, love the two Ramza on my list that fill in and kick ass when I've run out of Lightning. <3

Edit: NVM that is me. Time to up it

Not full yet :p if the response is high enough ill drop a few more bucks on you all to open more slots

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Revived my old acc in the last couple days because i couldnt get Cecil on my main. Have been playing more with and i like it - esp. since i have Cecil 6* on there. Dude is so OP - protecting glass canon units left and right.

KeRaSh

929 452 037

Sent a request. GAF is in the description.
KeRaSh @ 628,213,979

Rixa

I like that in Reddit they call her VLC. Not VLC Fina... just VLC haha. Congrats.

I know VLC is media player, but as Iam not native English speaker, I dont have a clue what VLC stands here? :D

So close, yet so far
Crazy :D Grats I guess?
Revived my old acc in the last couple days because i couldnt get Cecil on my main. Have been playing more with and i like it - esp. since i have Cecil 6* on there. Dude is so OP - protecting glass canon units left and right.

Yeah your both accounts have helped my alt very many times :p. Maybe some day (not sure about that) my DKC will have DW & Barrage :p (Have 3 Lunas & 1 Zidane). Tho havent started TM farming. I might try with Switch Controls cause its iOS device.

KeRaSh

I know VLC is media player, but as Iam not native English speaker, I dont have a clue what VLC stands here? :D

Crazy :D Grats I guess?

Yeah your both accounts have helped my alt very many times :p. Maybe some day (not sure about that) my DKC will have DW & Barrage :p (Have 3 Lunas & 1 Zidane). Tho havent started TM farming. I might try with Switch Controls cause its iOS device.

The logo of the VLC media player is a traffic cone. ;)
edit: Beaten like a f2p scrub against Golbez whithout a whale Lightning friend.

Wondering how I should gear my Ramza. He's currently at 350 ATK and 213 MAG. His break attacks are quite powerful compared to my other units but I usually outdamage his Ultima with a regular elemental -ga spell from my Tellah @ 378 MAG. Would it make sense to gear a little towards more MAG? I'm definitely lacking a good physical DPS unit and Ramza is the closest thing I have right now. Dual Wield is already in the works so that would push his damage potential even further.

Also random shower thought: Why does Zidane not learn Dual Wield naturally when his sprite is actually dual wielding but Lightning gets it when her sprite is only holding one sword?

cw_sasuke

Wait...you pulled DKC on your alt ? Nice congrats...or i must have missed.
Yeah you need to get your DKC ready by the time we get enhancements...from what i read he is a beast w. enhancements xD

Were you able to clear Babel ELT with your alt ? Still trying to get it done - maybe some Friends will change back to Lightning w. Diablos for the last day of the event.

Rixa

Wait...you pulled DKC on your alt ? Nice congrats...or i must have missed.
Yeah you need to get your DKC ready by the time we get enhancements...from what i read he is a beast w. enhancements xD

Were you able to clear Babel ELT with your alt ? Still trying to get it done - maybe some Friends will change back to Lightning w. Diablos for the last day of the event.

Umm yeah, I decided to use 10+1 (After I got 1 Cecil with tix) in Cecil banner, cause I was lacking good units in alt. My DKC is 100 level, you can try it and see how bad he is without Barrage, basically Raging Fist or using Cannon Ball in arena (S rank BGN) :D.

Alt 10+1 few weeks ago:

IMG_0300.PNG

Bonkeng's L helped me clear PRO, Iam ok with it. Alt is not touching to ELT.

UrSuLeTzU

3x Auras. Remember that she will need Dual Wield in one of her four slots.

I plan to do the same thing as well. When my Barrage, Dual Wield, Excalibur, Sakurafubuki, Meteor TMs are finished (~65% right now), I will set up 4 Mustadios and my second Zidane.

You are correct. More power to us for trying out niche and crazy things :p

I REGRET NOTHIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

Welcome to the 6* VLC club, now go max her out for that sweet trafic cone ritual!

cw_sasuke

Umm yeah, I decided to use 10+1 (After I got 1 Cecil with tix) in Cecil banner, cause I was lacking good units in alt. My DKC is 100 level, you can try it and see how bad he is without Barrage, basically Raging Fist or using Cannon Ball in arena (S rank BGN) :D.

Alt 10+1 few weeks ago:

Bonkeng's L helped me clear PRO, Iam ok with it. Alt is not touching to ELT.

Goddamn - i really dont remeber that pull. Congrats - 3x Cecil, DKC, Rosa and Garland...just awesome :eek:

Ill def. will have to try him out now im using that account more.

About ELT - i think i could pull it off if teamed up with a Nomidor type Lightning, but then again i barely cleared it on my main which has way better dps units. Hmm...ill give it a shot for sure though.

Malakhov

Banned
Since I got Delita to 6* max, Bartz looks like a clown in my party. Would Kain 5* be better than Bartz? Anyone maxed Kain on here?

Rixa

Goddamn - i really dont remeber that pull. Congrats - 3x Cecil, DKC, Rosa and Garland...just awesome :eek:

Ill def. will have to try him out now im using that account more.

About ELT - i think i could pull it off if teamed up with a Nomidor type Lightning, but then again i barely cleared it on my main which has way better dps units. Hmm...ill give it a shot for sure though.

And still managed to get 2 fucking Clynes :D. I didnt like ELT with my main so I just leave it to be with alt, dont have the units to do it.

Today is starting off great, shortly after reset I actually 1 rounded the Pumpkin Rider on Adv~ FeelsGood.jpg

Not big surprise, considering L + L Crushing it blows to pulver.

UrSuLeTzU

Since I got Delita to 6* max, Bartz looks like a clown in my party. Would Kain 5* be better than Bartz? Anyone maxed Kain on here?

I have a maxed Kain but no Gugnir yet. I don't think I'll bother with him until I get my 12 Kains to produce 2 gugnirs, lol.
Btw, what's the best colo round to farm after getting the Bloodsword? I've been doing ADV S2 for those megaethers and occasional elixir steal from the boss. Can I farm for dragon scales anywhere in ADV tho?

Caim

Pulled 3 Black Cat Lid back to back. I have 5 now which is pretty much all that I've pulled since this banner came out. :x

Halfway to a multi pull, but I'll probably be saving that for awhile.

On the bright side I'm halfway to my Excalibur!

tuffymon

Not big surprise, considering L + L Crushing it blows to pulver.

While I do agree with this, I've had quite the range~ like 65% - 85% dead after 1 round, so to squeak out an extra 15%~ felt great, combine that with I just got enough candies to buy the other moogle~ I'll have a dual wield for someone else in just a moment.

Rixa

While I do agree with this, I've had quite the range~ like 65% - 85% dead after 1 round, so to squeak out an extra 15%~ felt great, combine that with I just got enough candies to buy the other moogle~ I'll have a dual wield for someone else in just a moment.

Yup, my best run has been easily in 2 turns. But no way, I can't do it in one turn with my units + TM roided L / DKC.

KeRaSh

Haha, I just beat ADV S-5 Europa on my first try. Thought I was doing S-1 for some reason. Keeping up Cheer / Focus and Weapon Break / Mind Break makes this fight very safe.

Now to farm the ingredients for Blood Sword. I think I'll save S-4 for last since that is the most annoying one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom