• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I'm thinking my same party will have to do

CoD
Kefka
Terra
Fina
Cecil

I MIGHT switch out Terra for a second non-maxed Kefka or for a maxed Kuja.

tuffymon

Does anyone know what the recipe for the upcoming 10% ATK is?

Is it easy peasy like the 10% MAG

Probably a very similar recipe but with fire crysts I'd wager.

I wish I took a picture fast enough, I got rider so low on turn 1 that Lenna killed him turn 2 with a 229 dmg hit...

orion434

What is the most important TMR to get? I have 3 Trust moogles to use. I have Zidane, Cecil, Dark Knight Cecil, and other top units. I have Lightning as my Leader.

So if I have two Cecil's (one 6* and one 3*). I should mini pot the 3 star up as much as possible (all the way to level 10) and then slowly work on getting his limit maxed to eventually replace my current 6*?

That's the right play right?

Pulled a garland yesterday on my daily. Pulled trash again today so back on the wagon.

What is the most important TMR to get? I have 3 Trust moogles to use. I have Zidane, Cecil, Dark Knight Cecil, and other top units. I have Lightning as my Leader.
Zidane. Dual Wield is the best TM in the game.
So if I have two Cecil's (one 6* and one 3*). I should mini pot the 3 star up as much as possible (all the way to level 10) and then slowly work on getting his limit maxed to eventually replace my current 6*?

That's the right play right?

Pulled a garland yesterday on my daily. Pulled trash again today so back on the wagon.

If you're willing to be patient, max out LB at 3* as far as it goes then awaken to 4, max out 4* as far as it goes then awaken to 5, etc. so that you don't have anywhere near as much work to do with it at 6*

Acerac

Banned
(Everyone realizes a 10% trust moogle is 'worth' 1,000 battles, right?)

That's per character, but consider that you have 5 characters with good TMs it has worth equal closer to 200 battles. That might sound a lot, but if you get MEmu going (thanks DrROBschiz!) it's not all that bad.

Of course Trust Moogles are best if you just want to get that one character finished. :)
Can anyone of note even use the fucking scythe? lol

Kain is by far the strongest character my nub ass has I can't wait to get that weapon for him.

Zidane. Dual Wield is the best TM in the game.

If you're willing to be patient, max out LB at 3* as far as it goes then awaken to 4, max out 4* as far as it goes then awaken to 5, etc. so that you don't have anywhere near as much work to do with it at 6*

That would be the plan, level 2 limit 6* Cecil for now, and then eventually a much higher limit 6* Cecil later. Heck just a 1-day investment netted me a level 4 limit 3* Cecil

Xion86

Been quite busy today but still managed to get the candy farming in when I could!

So far that's the following purchased:

- Both Trust Moogles
- Creepy Mask
- Candy Basket
- Kitchen Knife
- All Mini Burst Pots
- All but the last 3 Rare Summon Tickets
- All Star Quartz
- All Metal Gigantuars

Making the most out of it! :D

My Kefka is still my favourite unit and coming along well, currently at 369 MAG and 261 MP. TMs nearly ready from Shantottos.

ExVicis

So i might be a week late on this but, I finally did it guys! I finally got a team together to take down Golbez/ All it took was force feeding Lightning Catuars until she was level 100 but I did it! Now I can concentrate on this event finally and the next boss. I'm hoping by this weekend to have a fully leveled 6-star Cecil and Garnet too. Starting to have a solid team now finally guys. It took a while but it's finally getting there.

Lyrian

Ill say it now: pumpkin's Doom Will last 1 turn only.

Other possibility (and I think the more likely one), is that he will have enough HP to survive **most** players' attacks for 3 rounds and will cast Doom on all 6 party members first turn.

So i might be a week late on this but, I finally did it guys! I finally got a team together to take down Golbez/ All it took was force feeding Lightning Catuars until she was level 100 but I did it! Now I can concentrate on this event finally and the next boss. I'm hoping by this weekend to have a fully leveled 6-star Cecil and Garnet too. Starting to have a solid team now finally guys. It took a while but it's finally getting there.

Congrats!! I feel like I'm in a similar spot, once I get a couple units leveled. I'm far from a powerhouse, but I at least don't feel underpowered anymore and look forward to taking on new challenges.

Xion86

Never too late! (Well it is when the event ends...). Congratulations, bet you're happy that's out the way then.

ExVicis

Congrats!! I feel like I'm in a similar spot, once I get a couple units leveled. I'm far from a powerhouse, but I at least don't feel underpowered anymore and look forward to taking on new challenges.
It's a nice feeling. I'm sure getting TMs will help in a long way to getting a powerful team too.

Never too late! (Well it is when the event ends...). Congratulations, bet you're happy that's out the way then.
Very much. Thankfully it was just a clear once event. Don't have to worry about not having a TM Moogle.

SmugFox

Has anyone got Nox or any other android emulator to work on a mac book? I'd like to be able to TM farm, but it doesn't look like it's feasible? I know about the iphone trick, but that still requires you to be at your phone.

scarlet

6 hours maintenance today.

Has anyone got Nox or any other android emulator to work on a mac book? I'd like to be able to TM farm, but it doesn't look like it's feasible? I know about the iphone trick, but that still requires you to be at your phone.

I personally use droid4x. No bloatware and very fast in my 2010's iMac.

Shouta

Almost caught up in the story in JP and man, it's gotten way more interesting. The last few continents have been adding a lot and it's gotten a lot more complex. It's way more interesting than the last few FFs.

Celegus

Almost caught up in the story in JP and man, it's gotten way more interesting. The last few continents have been adding a lot and it's gotten a lot more complex. It's way more interesting than the last few FFs.

In terms of plot or gameplay mechanics? That's a pleasant surprise to look forward to in either case.

Alkez

Apparently there's a glitch with the earth shrine LOL

abit1XQl.jpg

Im kind of pumped for Pro pumkin king and the trial

Need to put my new team to the test. Inwish my TM farming would go faster so i could build up a Kain and Rydia

Genji glove dissagrees

And i will save all my moogles for the fucking spear when It comes to global (by that time y should have 10 moogles lmao
For 99% of us in this thread, Global is the only game so nope, Genji Glove don't exist and won't for quite a while! ;p Besides, it technically still gives Dual Wield ;p

That's awesome! I never would have expected it from this game. One day we will get good story AND lapis for our efforts...wooooo!

Mipcgamer

Farming Cecilio's LB is making me crazy!
He is 4* and is at 14/15. As soon as he reaches 15 I'm awakening the crap out of him straight to 6* and TM+LB farming in Earth Shrine!!

The ending time listed for the Golbez says 10/27 15:59. What timezone is that for? It's 10/26 22:43 right now for me (EDT) and I'm unsure if this will finish while I'm asleep or if I can take a wack at it tomorrow morning.

Lyrian

The ending time listed for the Golbez says 10/27 15:59. What timezone is that for? It's 10/26 22:43 right now for me (EDT) and I'm unsure if this will finish while I'm asleep or if I can take a wack at it tomorrow morning.

I'm looking at it now.

You have until the server goes down at 4 AM EDT. Golbez isn't coming back after the server maintenance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom