• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikemandey

Time to burn my remaining lapis and tickets. Hoping to get Refia and/or Luneth!

Got lucky last month when I pulled Lightning, DKC, Cecil, Firion, Garnet. I fear I've spent all my luck and will get nothing but my bro, Shadow.

Kouriozan

Last time I said I didn't want DK Cecil and got him, now I'll just said I want Luneth
not really, only need Refia
, wait and see for the outcome.

so this new event has dragon enemies and I'm thinking TIME FOR SOME KAIN.

But then I remembered hearing killer abilities don't work with jump............smh

Dandte

Ok i get that refia is good. All the good healing spells and a buff and status effect remover...but what makes her so much better than others healers...except the 6* potential

Celegus

FF III hyyyyyyype! I guess I'll make sure to get enough mats from Halloween event to awaken both of my CoDs and my upcoming Refia / Luneth! Sadly haven't been running TMs lately, so my Lockes aren't quite done for CoD yet but sooooon! This event is one and done like the Giant of Babel, right?

Awwwwwww SNAP

Man... even if I pull garbage ill still get a 6 Star CoD out of this

Love that its two weeks and a one time clear (right?)

ALSO

Updates on my Edgar Chain team. 2 is all ya need. I think I have good timing for this chain

Cecil - Focus
Ramza - Ultima Wait for 75% bubble expansion
Edgar - Chainsaw
Edgar - Chainsaw
Kefka - Thundaga

Wiped those asshole Wyrms in ADV in one SHOT. BOOYA

No base 5* here, just that one troll rainbow during lightning.

Maybe I'll get lucky this week but I doubt it. 2700 lapis so not really sure what to do, I would love Regis or line that but the other two I'm not feeling

Razmos

I love that 6* Refia has innate immunity to Silence, Confusion, Paralysis and Petrification, basically anything that would stop her from being able to do her job.

Dang all four of the FF3 units look really good. I really hope I can get at least 2 or 3 of them.

Ingus can learn full break. Finally, a chance to get a full breaker on my team. I won't blow it this time. Granted, Ignus looks somewhat poor in all other respects though.

exvius wiki entries (still WIP):
https://exviuswiki.com/Luneth
https://exviuswiki.com/Refia
https://exviuswiki.com/Arc
https://exviuswiki.com/Ingus

Ingus is definitely the weakest of the bunch but not useless by any means

And excellent banner all around

Rootbeer

Banned
Will use some tickets for Refia, I NEED her in my team to replace Lenna.

Embolden is the new cheer?
Dang people that thirsty to replace Lenna? :) I've been slapping myself for not trying harder to get Lenna for weeks now.

Refia is a must. I will make this happen! And good luck to you!

Kouriozan

Don't forget Refia got some enhanced skills in JP, like a HP regen effect for embolden or MP regen on her status immunities passive.

I would seriously be happy with anyone on this banner, although Arc feels a bit redundant for me given that I already have a pretty good Kefka and Exdeath. I'm obviously aiming for Refia or Luneth, but Ingus looks solid as well and I wouldn't mind getting a CoD, if her rate is increased at all.

I have ~3,000 lapis saved up at this point, so I think I'm going to use my 8 tickets off the bat and do the daily pulls through the entire event, plus a few as we get tickets from the daily logins. If I don't get anyone off the banner by the end of the 2 weeks, I might end up spending my first money on the game to do a 10+1 pull and roll the dice. But I'm hoping that 14 daily pulls plus 10 tickets or so should at least land me someone.

I'm sure this has been asked before and studied, but is there any greater chance of landing a 5* base on the banner via a 10+1 pull versus 24 individual pulls? I've seen the troll pulls and whatnot, but I wasn't sure if there was actually an advantage to doing an 11 pull instead of a bunch of dailies.

Alkez

She'll be replacing Fina for me (and I suspect, for many others)... lol. So, even bigger upgrade!

Same here lol. Must have tried about 30 summons across the 2 Lenna banners to get her and didn't get a single one. Hopefully my luck is better on this banner. Fina's been good to me but I can't keep going with just cura.

Valentus

Remember that cloud of darkness has aoe esuna and aoe +30% elemental mitigation. So more than a attacker, cod is a very good support unit. If you have cod, upgrade!!! Will make your fight more more easy.

SeanTSC

Remember that cloud of darkness has aoe esuna and aoe +30% elemental mitigation. So more than a attacker, cod is a very good support unit. If you have cod, upgrade!!! Will make your fight more more easy.

Yep, upgrading her right away. I still have 56 Gigantuars left on Mogking and saved enough to buy them and they're getting dumped right into her.

And I really hope the Antenolla trial gets released soon so there's a more readily available good weapon for her.

Rootbeer

Banned
Same here lol. Must have tried about 30 summons across the 2 Lenna banners to get her and didn't get a single one. Hopefully my luck is better on this banner. Fina's been good to me but I can't keep going with just cura.
I hear you loud and clear. Also having Esuna and Embolden on the same unit and that really cool Limit Break that cures status ailments for the entire team will be a proper edge. She's the perfect compliment for 6* Cecil who can supplemental heal on off turns.
Just made sure that I have all the mats. I'm set to go. But now I'm grinding for more mats in case I get either of the other new 6* capable units. Must be prepared!

Rixa

Yep, upgrading her right away. I still have 56 Gigantuars left on Mogking and saved enough to buy them and they're getting dumped right into her.

And I really hope the Antenolla trial gets released soon so there's a more readily available good weapon for her.

Those sweet 4 Ability slots toooooo. Around 10 days and CoD gets Melody of Life.

Screenshot_20161102-143022.png

Plan after maintenance:

1. Use few tix (4 or so)
2. Pull dailies
3. Grind TM
4. When TM done do event
5. Pull 3x 10+1 last week of banner
6. After event do story
666. Grind TM...

Whales

Banned
I like how they made every ELT only gives out a trust moogle, allows everyone to get the good equips until pro

Also, refia looks pretty good. Will do dailies and use tickets until I get her. Luneth would be a bonus of course...

H3xum

I like how they made every ELT only gives out a trust moogle, allows everyone to get the good equips until pro

Also, refia looks pretty good. Will do dailies and use tickets until I get her. Luneth would be a bonus of course...

I like this too. I don't have any dreams of completing ELT, but, I can still get the equips.

Can BCL equip the hammer?

Gonna do dailies and if I don't have a Luneth by the end, I will probably do an 11 pull or two. I am severely lacking physical dmg.

Well, I'm glad I was still grinding out candy corn on the Pro boss a few times a day to go after the candy basket or the auras for BCL, because I had just enough to get all of the awakening materials for CoD. This will make her my 3rd 6* unit along with DKC and Cecil.

Sucks to use the CC on it, but at the same time I don't mind because it means she can be awakened right away Friday morning.

I like this too. I don't have any dreams of completing ELT, but, I can still get the equips.

Can BCL equip the hammer?

Gonna do dailies and if I don't have a Luneth by the end, I will probably do an 11 pull or two. I am severely lacking physical dmg.

Agreed on all counts.

And yes, BCL can equip the hammer. It'll be tough giving up the -killer attributes of the Killer Bow, but I think the higher damage will be worth it when I use her Ultimate Blow.

SeanTSC

Those sweet 4 Ability slots toooooo. Around 10 days and CoD gets Melody of Life.

Screenshot_20161102-143022.png

Plan after maintenance:

1. Use few tix (4 or so)
2. Pull dailies
3. Grind TM
4. When TM done do event
5. Pull 3x 10+1 last week of banner
6. After event do story
666. Grind TM...

Nice. My Garnet is at 5% from how much I used her regularly. I wonder if I should replace my 3% Gaffgarion in my TM group for use with CoD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom