• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razmos

My Demon Rain would have about 500 attack if I got the Excalibur, need to work on that ASAP, but with only 2 Cecil's :(

He's currently at 400 attack but is only level 75

CCIE

Banned
Well, damn. My CoD won't be able to get to 5* max in time. But she doesn't have a decent weapon anyway, so I'll upgrade her after the mace trial. I'm in for Arc and Refia. I have a ton of tickets, and some lapis to throw at the banner. I don't have Kefka, so Arc would be pretty awesome.

Does Refia have Cheer? Need a unit with that capability. A good hammer? Need to see who on my team can actually equip one of those

orion434

Finally pulled a Black Cat Lid, I have just enough Corn to get 6* Materials for Refia, CoD and White Witch Fina. I got everything in this event! Zidane's TM is at 70%.

Should I try for Luneth? Basically I will 1/2 pull for the entire duration of the banner, not sure if I should dip into my Lapis savings.

H3xum

I have 6 star mats for CoD, Bartz, Luneth and Refia

I only have Bartz :(

Was 6* Chiz pretty late in the game or is that close?

Man.... Mastering Edgar chaining is tough

Im certainly not going to use it as a crutch. Its just too easy to fuck up

Works great for cleaning up ADV colloseum so far

Pumpkin pro it works but sometimes i do 50% damage and other time 10%. Maybe if this game performed perfectly i could get reliable timing everytime

In conclusion 3 edgars is more reliable but less damage

2 edgars is more risk and more reward when you get that successful timing

Vashetti

Banned
Currently I have 55,938 Candy Corn.

How much more can I feasibly get before the event ends? Currently I'm rank 48 with 58 NRG when fully recharged. Not prepared to spend lapis to recharge.

I can complete Pumpking Pro with Zera's Lightning which I make sure to do whenever she pops up.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I expected the FFIII banner but CoD 6* ???!!! YESSS this is amazing. About to buy my first lapis pack.

...also I'd better make sure I can awaken CoD tomorrow morning. :)

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Cloud_of_Darkness-3.png
Cloud_of_Darkness-4.png
Cloud_of_Darkness-5.png
Cloud_of_Darkness-6.png

btw.

Lyrian

The best thing about this banner is the apparent lack of CoD rate up.

/sniffles from probably the only original global launch vet here who does NOT have a CoD yet...

Another day, another daily pull, another Zidane.

/grumbles angrily

Pretty happy this banner will be for two weeks.

Can't lie, a bit nervous too. Hope luck is on my side. ^_^

That's cool. That means I can avoid the 11 pull for awhile and do dailies plus tickets and hope for the best.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Dont have the Lapis for a 10+1-pull (damn you Cecil) - but i will do try to do all Dailys and hope to get Refia and maybe 2x Arc,

scarlet

/sniffles from probably the only original global launch vet here who does NOT have a CoD yet...

/grumbles angrily

That's cool. That means I can avoid the 11 pull for awhile and do dailies plus tickets and hope for the best.

I don't have CoD too :(

I just found out that I only have 1 free unit slot, I guess daily is the only way to go, cuz I'm using my lapis for NRG and mats now and can't afford to buy another slot.

Alkez

Just a heads up everyone, it seems we're getting 5 of each 5* mat again via treasure chests (like in The Giant of Babel) so you have some wiggle room if you can't get enough mats before the end of tomorrow.

Syntsui

I have enough mats for 6* Cecil, DKC, Refia, CoD and Luneth. I wonder if I should care to get more or just do the story mode / TMR farm from now on.

I'm kinda tired of this bastard and I can only finish him with Valentus and Bonkeng help without wasting flasks :x

SeanTSC

So, I've got 5800 Lapis Atm and not sure how many tickets. Of my current units my group on Friday will be CoD/Cecil/Lenna/Agrias/BC Lid.

This is my plan, I think:

Go all out on the FF3 banner, trying to get Luneth. Hopefully replace Lenna with Refia unless I get really screwed, may spend money for the first time if I have to. If I don't get something that I can replace BC Lid with then stop until the FFV banner and try for dailies/tickets there and then stop until Orlandu and maybe Dolphin it up a bit depending on my situation. Agrias eventually gets replaced with Rain and then Warrior of Light down the road (have two of em).

I won't ever really be able to whale it up, so I think that's a good road for me.

Alkez

Do we know roughly when we're going to be getting PvP?

How the hell can people not have Cod, they threw that shit at us during the players choice.

Sorry Lyrian ; ;

Lool. It's like me not getting Lenna. Everyone else has like 5 of her yet I couldn't summon a single one. Sometimes this game is just cruel lol.

SeanTSC

Oh, OH! I just realized how awesome tomorrow night is going to be.

Go out to see Dr. Strange, come home to the glorious FF3 banner.

I am excited.

tariniel

I was never able to pull CoD even during the players choice banner with a 10+1, 10 tickets and dailies. Feels bad.

I have another 10+1 saved and 20 something tickets for this banner though. Here's hoping.

Do we know roughly when we're going to be getting PvP?

Lool. It's like me not getting Lenna. Everyone else has like 5 of her yet I couldn't summon a single one. Sometimes this game is just cruel lol.

It's like staring into the face of sadness @_@

It does feel good to go back to all day TM farming for a few days before the end of the world on Friday.

I don't have a CoD either, or a full break unit and I've been playing since the soft launch started :(. Burned everything I had trying to get an Agrias because the lack of full break hurts a lot.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I'm pretty happy the banner is 2 weeks. Means 14 daily pulls, before I have to decide for the 10 + 1 or tickets.

Hoping they go back to the two week banners for some banners.

Raika

RNG gods kindly grace my box with Arc. I totes don't need a Luneth or Refia or anything. Just give me all the Arcs for op mage team kthx.

I lied give me Luneth pls

Jk all I need is Arc in my life.

Or do I? Even I don't know what I want anymore.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I'm pretty happy the banner is 2 weeks. Means 14 daily pulls, before I have to decide for the 10 + 1 or tickets.

Hoping they go back to the two week banners for some banners.

Yup

I like the the event is one time clear. I can focus on catching up to the story, TM farming, and having a ton of pulling opportunities

Yes exactly. Love having the extra time both to figure out the strat to beat the banner but also to catch up on side projects like TM'ing.

Aside: VERY excited for the esper crystals vortex on this one. Def. will help a lot of us catch up a bit.

Syntsui

Yes exactly. Love having the extra time both to figure out the strat to beat the banner but also to catch up on side projects like TM'ing.

Aside: VERY excited for the esper crystals vortex on this one. Def. will help a lot of us catch up a bit.
It's been said that Phantom Forest is better than Crystal Chamber,so I wouldn't advise wasting lapis on it.

Pejo

So excited for FFIII. I'm going hard on this banner, for Refia and hopefully Luneth. Already got everything from the Halloween event that I need to get CoD to 6* too, my team is going to get a big upgrade in a week. Fencer was a great unit, I hope someday they revisit her and give her a 6* form. I'd love to keep using her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom