• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acerac

Banned
Nice work! I had to use a few tickets for her, since he was difficult to get for me too. :/

Worth it, though!
If I can get three auras I will be stoked, the fact that I can switch them between demon rain and BCL makes them that much more worth my while.

Gumi never takes the servers down early, right? I should be good 2 hours before the servers go down if all goes as planned but I still feel like I'm cutting it close.

CCIE

Banned
You honestly never know. In all my time playing this game over two accounts, I've honestly never pulled Zidane. My original account seemed like it couldn't pull a base four star unit, even with a small pool of units and a ton of lapis to work with (WoL). One of the reasons it is now my ALT account.

My PRI account has Lightning, and quite a few 4* base units, but once again you never know. I even pulled Traffic Cone Fina while trying to get BC Lid on that account, so I'm hopeful the luck continues with Refia... We'll see. I would be happy with Refia and a couple of Arcs personally, and it seems like it should be doable.

And another five star base would be cool as well, even if it isn't Luneth. Ramza, Delita, etc... I'm not picky. I just don't want any of those troll 4* and 5* crystals. That is all I ask for.

chrono01

If I can get three auras I will be stoked, the fact that I can switch them between demon rain and BCL makes them that much more worth my while.

Gumi never takes the servers down early, right? I should be good 2 hours before the servers go down if all goes as planned but I still feel like I'm cutting it close.
Nope, they won't pull the servers early, no worries. ...Well, they shouldn't anyway, but the possibility is there. I wouldn't count on it, though.

As for getting three aura, I'm tempted to grab a few more too but I'm not sure it'd be worth it. I only have Black Cat Lid and White Witch Fina, and I can't see the latter getting much use (no Curaja, seriously!?). Still, stacking a few of these aura on a single character might be nice...

mikemandey

The last time I pulled 10 + 1.. I got 5* DKC, 5* Garnet and 3* Firion as the most notable units.. Now I'm afraid RNGesus won't be on my side tomorrow :/

CCIE

Banned
I'm hopeful to get Refia, but you just never know. I think with everything I am willing to throw at the banner, it could happen. But, once again, I've never even pulled Zidane, who is a three star.

leehom

lol saw this video on the P&D subreddit and I think this thread would enjoy it:

https://youtu.be/UQCbISYX0XY

Good luck on your pulls tonight/tomorrow everyone.

What anime is that? I want to watch it now!

I would love Luneth, but I will wait until the last day before I start using my tickets. Will try to get Refia via daily pull. I will use all of my tickets (23?) if I have to. NEED a 6* healer.

Acerac

Banned
Nope, they won't pull the servers early, no worries. ...Well, they shouldn't anyway, but the possibility is there. I wouldn't count on it, though.

As for getting three aura, I'm tempted to grab a few more too but I'm not sure it'd be worth it. I only have Black Cat Lid and White Witch Fina, and I can't see the latter getting much use (no Curaja, seriously!?). Still, stacking a few of these aura on a single character might be nice...
I got WWF 2 days ago, Demon Rain yesterday, and BCL today. I'm happy I got these pulls at the end, if I had gotten them at the beginning I'd have stopped pulling and not gotten my 2 zidanes.

It's been a lucky week in this game for me. Granted, I'm skeptical as to whether I'll be lucky enough to get top prize from tomorrow's machine.

lol saw this video on the P&D subreddit and I think this thread would enjoy it:

https://youtu.be/UQCbISYX0XY

Good luck on your pulls tonight/tomorrow everyone.

Yeah, that feels about right. At least if you throw enough summons in to the garbage in P&D they give you a superpowered character for your troubles.

Good luck to everyone on their pulls on the next banner. I'm coming off my worst streak of pulls on a banner since starting at soft launch, so I'm hoping I have a little luck this time. Might finally do my first 11 pull, but I'm worried it's going to be like that one 6 Bedile pull. I'll probably burn through some tickets before I do a major pull.

Syntsui

Valentus, do you have a CoD? I just saw that its 6* has 223 base atk. Im having a hard time believing how powerful it will be with your TMs x)

Valentus

Valentus, do you have a CoD? I just saw that its 6* has 223 base atk. Im having a hard time believing how powerful it will be with your TMs x)

I dont have 2 Rising Sun, just one, So it wont be that much.

But in compensation, heres shadow!

screenshot_2016-11-030wuge.png

CCIE

Banned
How on Earth do you get 500+ attack out of a crap unit like Shadow? That is just plain impressive

Going to do one lapis refill on my PRI account to get enough candy to buy the last tier of tickets

Whales

Banned
Every single banner ive got the 4* featured unit from their gold crystal really easily

Then when I wanted agrias real bad, I got like 3 gold crystals in a row but never got her

Now. I want refia. Hopefully she doesnt pull an agrias on me

CCIE

Banned
Whales, on my PRI account, I have drawn almost every 4* unit since I rerolled for Lightning. That includes Garnet, Rosa, Agrias, and TC Fina. I'm hoping it's a good sign that almost all of those draws were healers.

Now, on my ALT account, I have drawn two base star characters since launch, and one of those I re-rolled for in Chizuru. So I don't expect much there, but you never know. I even spent an amount (more than I will admit) chasing WoL with no luck...

tuffymon

Excuse you, theirs a SECOND pig, a skinny one that Mrs. Piggy hates hardcore~ Denise...

I have went from 99.1 > 99.8 in 11 hours of TM grinding... just give me my last .2 frick T.T

YAY, complain and boom .2~

Acerac

Banned
3 more clears and I got this, just need to not wipe again and I'm set.

Not sure what I'm nervous about, blowing 100 lapiz wouldn't be the end of the world. Still, I'd really prefer not to.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
well holy crap if anyone needed to sober up about what their 11 pull will land, go use that god forsaken simulator

my mindset: i'm only doing it for the free unit, if i get TM helpers out of the deal, cool.

Tomorrow is going to be a BLOODBATH ORGY of disappointment / joy. Holy crap.

Resetting this post. I meant Friday yesterday but I mean tomorrow now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom