• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I defeat Xande? His meteor kills my whole team, does over 5k damage.......

Here

First turn. Cheer/Focus/Full Break. Attack with Whale and Remaining units. Try to chain attacks for bonus damage if possible

Second Turn... All defend or at the very least defend with units that cannot take the Meteor

Third Turn. Heal Up and resume Assault

Fourth Turn. DISPEL and resume assault.

You kind of want to end this fight on the 4th turn because on the 5th he does AOE stop and then proceeds to launch volleys until the Stop wears off. Only the most tankiest and powerful units will survive this.

Best of Luck

Rixa

Alt used 11 tix. 2x Refia, Luneth. After those had 4 tix left just pulled rest. The fuck Xd oh well alt has uber phys team.

Zafir

Did 15 ticket pulls and a daily pull. Got 2 Ignis, 1 arc, and nothing else useful.

Sigh.

I wish you could see how many pulls you've done really. I mean I've been playing since somewhere in the soft launch and I still haven't seen a single rainbow crystal.

Well, one shot the event with my on and Cyberwizards Lightning. About to dump 131 energy into the tm grind, 2 chiz, 2 dkc, 1 zidane who's at 43%. I need him to be done like yesterday. After that, 2 bracers, 2 black cowls, a romandan pistol

Zero-ELEC

Banned
I barely managed to beat ELT with Valentus' Luneth! Woo!

Also...

a3udJ2Z.png

I've never been more disappointed in a pull.

I god an Arc later, it's all good.

I only have 2 Ingus at the moment. I hope i get a bunch more before the banner ends assuming Gumi doesnt nerf his TM

Seems surprising to me that it actually stacks

Huh well so much for doing an 11 pull for more Ingus's I used 5 of my 18 remaining tickets and I got 3 of them and another Arc. Now I am out for reals lol.

Okay, now that I have Lenna, Rosa, and WWF, I'm having a tough time deciding on which healer to go with. I'm guessing that Rosa is the odd one out in this case, but please correct me if I'm wrong. So it's really between WWF and Lenna.

I know that Lenna is the better actual healing unit since she has Curaja and Esuna, but my WWF is the only unit I have that has Raise. I have Cecil maxed out, so he has Curaja. Plus, my WWF is 6* so her HP and whatnot are tons better than Lenna just by the nature of being 100 levels higher.

So.... long story short... anyone suggestions or something I'm missing in the equation?

Muku

Huh well so much for doing an 11 pull for more Ingus's I used 5 of my 18 remaining tickets and I got 3 of them and another Arc. Now I am out for reals lol.

You'll be back...

I prefer Lenna (even though I had her long before VLC) because Cheer. It's done amazing shit for my group since i've gotten her.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
lol if breakga hits your whole team

i took out green dragon and nearly got dual medusas down to a fingernail of health with only 2 units left, but next run some dumbass hit me with a full breakga and hit everyone

seriously i'm not even mad

Okay, now that I have Lenna, Rosa, and WWF, I'm having a tough time deciding on which healer to go with. I'm guessing that Rosa is the odd one out in this case, but please correct me if I'm wrong. So it's really between WWF and Lenna.

I know that Lenna is the better actual healing unit since she has Curaja and Esuna, but my WWF is the only unit I have that has Raise. I have Cecil maxed out, so he has Curaja. Plus, my WWF is 6* so her HP and whatnot are tons better than Lenna just by the nature of being 100 levels higher.

So.... long story short... anyone suggestions or something I'm missing in the equation?

Wait for a Refia pull??

Since you already made WWF 6 star no sense in raising the Lenna i guess. Use WWF for now and hope you snag Refia or Tilith soon

None, keep daily pulling for Refia and hopefully get her. If not lucky, out of the two Lenna >>>>>>>>> WWF. Did you see how many > I used? Lenna is much better than WWF. Also my statement reflects one having a majority phys dps team to take advantage of cheer.

Pejo

If you don't need Curaja, WWF should do ok for you, but if it were me, I'd still do at least dailies trying to get Refia. You don't want to have to rely on Cecil doing the curing every round if you have both him and a dedicated healer in the same party.

Wait for a Refia pull??

Since you already made WWF 6 star no sense in raising the Lenna i guess. Use WWF for now and hope you snag Refia or Tilith soon

None, keep daily pulling for Refia and hopefully get her. If not lucky, out of the two Lenna >>>>>>>>> WWF. Did you see how many > I used? Lenna is much better than WWF. Also my statement reflects one having a majority phys dps team to take advantage of cheer.

If you don't need Curaja, WWF should do ok for you, but if it were me, I'd still do at least dailies trying to get Refia. You don't want to have to rely on Cecil doing the curing every round if you have both him and a dedicated healer in the same party.

Yeah, that's kinda' what I was thinking as well. Esuna would be nice, but I'll hang with WWF in the hopes that I pull a miracle Refia. If not, I'll level up Lenna at some point.

Man... I really wish I pulled a Refia. I thought 8 tickets, a daily, and an 11 pull would have landed at least one, but I guess not. Hopefully I land one with the remaining daily pulls and tickets.

So it goes. I'll focus on leveling up Arc, farming sacred crystals, and maybe dipping my toe in the TM water for the first time with my 7 Inguses (Ingusi??) since it appears that his TM stacks.

Malakhov

Banned
Since I got all banner units besides Luneth with my daily and some tickets, I have 9k lapis still sitting. Worth doing an 10+1 pull or there is a good banner coming up?

You'll be back...

I prefer Lenna (even though I had her long before VLC) because Cheer. It's done amazing shit for my group since i've gotten her.

Yeah for the next banner! Now to just sit back and finish some TM's over the next two weeks. Should have my current batch done by then if I do a few refills.

Since I got all banner units besides Luneth with my daily and some tickets, I have 9k lapis still sitting. Worth doing an 10+1 pull or there is a good banner coming up?

I would say keep the Lapis if you got everything except Luneth. Don't go chasing those rainbows...or waterfalls.

leehom

Not sure I can complete ELT.

First try, I forgot to bring phoenix downs and my OP friend unit gets instant death right before the boss. Doesn't matter because meteor killed me in round two anyways.

Second try, red dragon decimated me.

Third try, Got to round four, but he did over 9k and wiped my whole team.

I think I need two healers and Vaan is useless? I'm currently running CoD, Chiz, Lenna, Bartz and Vaan.

I would say keep the Lapis if you got everything except Luneth. Don't go chasing those rainbows...or waterfalls.
Indeed. I'm just sticking to these rivers and lakes that I'm used to.

I got 2x Refia, Arc and 2x Ingus from a Daily and 4 tickets. I used 3 more with meh results. Gonna use some lapis on TM refills (~70% for all 5 units atm) and save the rest.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Not sure I can complete ELT.

First try, I forgot to bring phoenix downs and my OP friend unit gets instant death right before the boss. Doesn't matter because meteor killed me in round two anyways.

Second try, red dragon decimated me.

Third try, Got to round four, but he did over 9k and wiped my whole team.

I think I need two healers and Vaan is useless? I'm currently running CoD, Chiz, Lenna, Bartz and Vaan.

You can escape from all battles but the boss using escape or smoke bombs, first of all.

Yeah, that's kinda' what I was thinking as well. Esuna would be nice, but I'll hang with WWF in the hopes that I pull a miracle Refia. If not, I'll level up Lenna at some point.

Man... I really wish I pulled a Refia. I thought 8 tickets, a daily, and an 11 pull would have landed at least one, but I guess not. Hopefully I land one with the remaining daily pulls and tickets.

So it goes. I'll focus on leveling up Arc, farming sacred crystals, and maybe dipping my toe in the TM water for the first time with my 7 Inguses (Ingusi??) since it appears that his TM stacks.

Ill trafe you one of my 5 refias for some of those Inguses! lol

RedZaraki

Banned
I caved.

Did 3 elevel pulls and used about 5 tickets.

HOWEVER.

I came away with (notably):

- Refia (2 of her)
- Arc
- Lots of Ingus
- Firion (my first)
- Zidane (my third)
- Vaan (my first)

And a mother lubbing DARK KNIGHT CECIL. It's No Luneth, but I won't complain.

ended up bringing the wrong team on Pro, luckily I picked a Free Willy Lightning which babysat everyone.

ELT I picked the right team and breezed through it, Xande didn't want none of that 6 star CoD. Kefka escaping from everything of course was a big help.

I caved.

Did 3 elevel pulls and used about 5 tickets.

HOWEVER.

I came away with (notably):

- Refia (2 of her)
- Arc
- Lots of Ingus
- Firion (my first)
- Zidane (my third)
- Vaan (my first)

And a mother lubbing DARK KNIGHT CECIL. It's No Luneth, but I won't complain.

DW DKC with Barrage spam 4tw! I didn't pull Luneth either so I'm going this exact route.....or possibly 6* COD with DW but her weapon selection is trash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom