• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Also just got my first premium TM!

mfQrPNTl.png

amazing! great work, man. got mine at 37% and my 1st excalibur at 85%!

UrSuLeTzU

When in doubt use Exdeath.
Screenshot_20161109-215212.png

Nice mang, my Ramza just hit 456MAG but dualcast is only at 30% FFS :(

Against CCIE's advice, I did a final pull on the FFIII banner, hoping for Refia. I didn't look at my phone, and blindly tapped until I heard the character animation.

I looked at my phone.

...ANOTHER Kain? That makes seven of him so far. To make it worse, he came at 4*, which means it was a gold crystal. Good thing I didn't look, otherwise the disappointment would have been greater.

That's nine gold crystals from this banner (out of 39 pulls), no Refia. I have a ticket that I got yesterday, that I'm definitely saving. I'm officially done (and I mean it this time).

Really sry to hear that man but don't worry this just means you'll pull Tilith with your first daily! Gonna do a Hail Mary multi pull for that Refia bae, wish me luck :)

EDarkness

Next challenge we will get is a plant monster that has a Mace with Man Eater as reward.

Oh!! That's awesome. Looks like I'll have to figure out how to get that challenge done. It'll be a LONG time before I can get Locke's TMR so this will have to do. Does anyone know what the stats of that weapon is going to be?

UrSuLeTzU

He quit after Lightning banner. I guess he went all out and didn't get Lightning.

I just went all out for Refia, bought 3200 lapis for a last minute hail mary pull that was filled with 4 troll golds for a total of 8 troll golds and 34 pulls total... Guess I'm runner up after Chrono, RIP Refia, also fuck this game sometimes :C

scarlet

I just went all out for Refia, bought 3200 lapis for a last minute hail mary pull that was filled with 4 troll golds for a total of 8 troll golds and 34 pulls total... Guess I'm runner up after Chrono, RIP Refia, also fuck this game sometimes :C

You still can pull her on daily pull after maintenance.

In 2 hours guys.

Muku

OMG MAINT NOW?!?!?! I THOUGHT it was 11!!!!! I just wasted all that energy!!!

Edit: double post apologies ;_;

Muku

I thought it wasn't even until 11? Did I miss something? I'm so pissed. I missed time on my alt account (thought I had another hour) and was in middle of Miranda Coast hell on main.

Rootbeer

Banned
maintenance always occurs when I have nothing but free time. I have the next 8 hours open and I can't play. I'll never understand the need fur these lavish 8hr maintenance sessions on a game like this. Seems whatever they need to do should be able to be done in an hour or two tops, especially since they do it on a weekly basis.

Muku

maintenance always occurs when I have nothing but free time. I have the next 8 hours open and I can't play. I'll never understand the need fur these lavish 8hr maintenance sessions on a game like this. Seems whatever they need to do should be able to be done in an hour or two tops, especially since they do it on a weekly basis.

I agree. I can understand WoW or something, but I don't quite get it for these. They're not on scale of complexity MMOs and all are.

CCIE

Banned
Got all my energy in under the gun... I have about 100 megacyte for Carbuncle, and all my Espers are 2* L25. Considering they weren't even at 1* L20 a few days ago - successful event... May just do some heavy TMR farming tomorrow, and check out all new features. 2/3 of the way done with first premium TMR. Also have 35 SC to Awaken Refia and Bartz to five star soon, and Arc to four and five star.

Refia at L59, so she will be a 5* tomorrow.

Lyrian

Wanted to finish a Barrage for Luneth before the new content went in. Didn't make it because of the early downtime.

Now, it's going to be stuck at 97% for at least a week, if not two. Meh.

In other news, taking the Wonderlic today was interesting to say that least. Hadn't done that in years. Sucks that I am getting older and have devote more time understanding and interpreting questions before answering them, which cancelled any gained efficiencies in processing the answers (it's a pure speed examination of logical skills). Oh well. /shrug

Folstern

Do they really need 7 hours a week now to update this game? Having flashbacks to the day long maintenances of BF. It's copy/paste code for fucks sake.

KeRaSh

So what do I do at work now? I want to see how far my units got with their TM farming...
Am I really spending my evening checking out the new content instead of setting up my PS4 Pro? Is this Bizarro World?

chrono01

Really sry to hear that man but don't worry this just means you'll pull Tilith with your first daily! Gonna do a Hail Mary multi pull for that Refia bae, wish me luck :)

Sorry I couldn't respond sooner, I was away-from-keyboard.

Man, sorry to hear about your luck too. I guess we're the two cursed ones. :(

That's okay! Surely our luck will change for TIlith's banner, right!? If not then, eventually it will. Maybe on when Tidus/Orlandu is released, and we get them with our first daily pull. It will happen!

...Hopefully. :/

Rixa

Nobody talked about stat pots we can get in arena?

You can upgrade the unit stats.

The parameters of the units of interest

(HP/MP/ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR)

Lightning/ramza/delita: 450/75/30/30/30/30
DKC/luneth/cod: 390/65/34/26/26/26
Refia/exdeath: 390/85/26/26/26/26
Cecil:390/65/26/34/26/26

All this numbers are in 6star form. In previous levels the cap is lower

I put that So you can think how Will you use your pots

Getting pots Will not be easy at first.

You have to summon them with arena tickets. And those arena tickets you must buy them with the coins you won from wins.

Those pots have 6 types (hp mp atk def mag spr) and each one have 3 rarity (for atk/def/mag/spr are 1 point / 5 points / 10 points. For hp is 10/30/50 and for mp is 5/10/15)

So lets the salt begin when we all only summon blue crystals spr pots xddddd)

My Refia likes SPR and excess will go to Cecil. But I know the feeling when youre after ATK & MAG pots :).
Anyone know of a UNIT + EQUIP + MATERIA calc?

Basically I want to know what 4x +30% MAGs look like.

It looks like this:

Screenshot_20161028-135744.png

;)
Ok there are eqs and level 40 Shiva mixing things.

Kefka:
116 Base mag * 0.30% = 34.8 MAG (not sure how they round 34.8)
34.8 x 4 = 139.2 (-/+ roundings) MAG from 4x30% Shantottos TM

UrSuLeTzU

Sorry I couldn't respond sooner, I was away-from-keyboard.

Man, sorry to hear about your luck too. I guess we're the two cursed ones. :(

That's okay! Surely our luck will change for TIlith's banner, right!? If not then, eventually it will. Maybe on when Tidus/Orlandu is released, and we get them with our first daily pull. It will happen!

...Hopefully. :/

For sure man, I mean I did pull a Ramza with a daily in the FFT banner so it could happen! Oh well, at least I got 2 Ingus from that horrible multi pull: Shadow(4* because FU ofc it's 4*), Ingus, Luna(4* to go along with my other 15 Lunas), Shantoto(12th dupe), Artemios(4* ugh), Ingus(4* come on), Penelo, Galuf, Anzelm, Galuf, Sabin(4* 50% on counter TM :C). My Ramza has 456 MAG with 2 MAG 30% and 2 MAG 10%, do I want to put one or two letter openers from Ingus on him? Does anyone know how much do they actually boost mag?

Xion86

Well I got Luneth to 100 before the maintenance but was hoping to finish Cloud of Darkness too but only got her to mid 80's I think, not far off, looking forward to getting her maxed out. First time I've got a team with two top tier physical attackers. Will be fun teaming them up with my mages and Cecil, will stick to a Leena until I get round to maxing Reifa.

Can't wait for the new content though! :D so much to do.

UrSuLeTzU

Well I got Luneth to 100 before the maintenance but was hoping to finish Cloud of Darkness too but only got her to mid 80's I think, not far off, looking forward to getting her maxed out. First time I've got a team with two top tier physical attackers. Will be fun teaming them up with my mages and Cecil, will stick to a Leena until I get round to maxing Reifa.

Luneth&Refia, happy for you man. This banner really screwed with me, how may pulls did you do for them if you don't mind me asking?

Rixa

Its not like I was out of things to do before new content :D.

I dunno, when I have time & interest to rerun story missions for some Lapis or to run story forward to Lapis + mission Lapis. Or to do event (which I will when it starts). Or to finish my TM farm. Garnet is around 97% and 2nd Ludmille is 98%.

I remember the time when we were in soft launch and literally there was nothing to do for many days / weeks, only events were weekend vortex. If WVortex happened to be GIL dungeon, then its was uhh do I grind rank exp in Grandshelt Catacombs - Exit or do Ifrit 2* Boss fight (if you have units that could do it easily & fast) or do I try to get some trophies done if I can.

So much has changed from soft launch mid May til July launch.
19.5.2016 Steal Trophy grind, 19.5.2016 My party in Hill Gigas action, 2.6.2016 Colo fight :p
Screenshot_20160519-090629.png
Screenshot_20160519-153800.png
Screenshot_20160602-162649.png

Now its like:

Oh shit WHAT THE FUCK I WILL DO NEXT, I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO O_O

bonkeng

Update is up on Google Play. Start downloading now guys.

Elza is a fucking monster

Madness Rush - 3x 140% Phys RT Attacks + 100% LB Fill Rate Self Buff for 3 Turns

420% damage... Highest damage potential...

Ravaging Blow - 200% 1 Hit Phys ST + -50% DEF/SPR Debuff for 3 Turns

Best def break skill...

Dark Favor - 90% HP, 3 Turns Auto-Revive Self Buff

Cant be killed....

Yep she's a monster alright.

Alkez

That's the one Im working on. Itll be my first!

Nice job!
Grats all you TMers!!!
amazing! great work, man. got mine at 37% and my 1st excalibur at 85%!

Thanks guys :)

Thanks for the heads up.

Elza is a fucking monster

I wasn't planning to summon on this banner but man she looks good.

chrono01

Madness Rush - 3x 140% Phys RT Attacks + 100% LB Fill Rate Self Buff for 3 Turns

Best def break skill...

Cant be killed....

Another 5* base unit I won't pull. :(

mikemandey

Best def break skill...

Cant be killed....

Got 8k lapis to try to get her.... Should I? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom