• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zafir

In the end I must have done like 35 pulls on the last banner between tickets and daily pulls.

Never even got a Refia, never mind Luneth. X.x

Rixa

Man.. my luck will run out eventually.. :(

The law of averages

:)
Anyways. I would do dailies and one 10+1. Do please notice what eqs Elza can use, its kinda limited:

3-Capture.PNG

chrono01

In the end I must have done like 35 pulls on the last banner between tickets and daily pulls.

Never even got a Refia, never mind Luneth. X.x
I know that feel. I didn't even get one Arc, which is insane. He's a freakin' base 3*!

:)
Anyways. I would do dailies and one 10+1. Do please notice what eqs Elza can use, its kinda limited:

3-Capture.PNG
A spear is all I need to see. I'll have more Gungir than I'll know what to do with. My box is filled with Kain.

Doesn't matter though, won't pull her. She'd be nice, but I know my luck is far below the amount needed to get her (especially since I'll be unable to 10+1, and will only do dailies + tickets for Tilith). :(

Jeez rough banner

Sucks that we need them to get the damn event bonus. I might just see if the items i need are easily obtainable through normal means and be done with the event

Ill daily pull i guess but im not expecting much

Karl TM is nice and Elza is a damn beast.

orion434

Looking at the missions for the upcoming event, 3x 30 Lapis = 90? So if we do them all we'll have to manage Lapis down to the 10's? I liked 50 / 00 demonitions... that's just my OCD

Rixa

Looking at the missions for the upcoming event, 3x 30 Lapis = 90? So if we do them all we'll have to manage Lapis down to the 10's? I liked 50 / 00 demonitions... that's just my OCD

Next event they introduce 35 Lapis mission prices ;).

Its the same when we had summer gifts send. 4x125 Lapis, miss one day and you have 25/75 Lapis hanging there :p

Rootbeer

Banned
I might do some daily pulls... this banner is just foul overall. Whales, I hope you abstain to send a strong message to gumi.

Good news is we have lots to be happy about and to keep us entertained after the update despite the banner.

Elza is there for the whales. Cause if banner has zero 6* units, whales wouldn't pull. Now there is the "catch" unit. I might pull daily few times but honestly not worth to spend Lapis.

I changed my mind. Don't do 10+1 during this banner.

Seriously

Not worth it

Thanks for sharing this.

I think I might do a daily pull or two to see if I can get Tilith for her eventual 6*, but otherwise I'm going to spend this banner time running the event and missions to build up my lapis for a future banner that has more units I need and/or want.

Still bummed I didn't get Refia, but so it goes. With the way my luck has gone with this game, I'll probably pull her in a totally random daily pull off-banner. Most likely after she becomes obsolete.

Valentus

Elza can only equip Spears?

Mmmm lets see...

146 base atk
218 atk of passives (spear mastery, atk 20% innate, 3x20%atk materia, 15% Brave suit)
180 atk 2xgungnir
28 atk black cowl
60 atk 2xbracers
51 ifrit

676 ATTACK

Yeah...

Edit: only 676 atk So not worth

H3xum

Pretty sure I am just going to save up lapis this banner, even though it will cost me the event currency bonus.

It'll be good because the banner after this will either be FFV or FFXIII seemingly

H3xum

This is just silly at this point. Majority of updates are like this, is the incompetence really that high that mistakes are allowed to be made week after week resulting in delays.

bonkeng

Elza can only equip Spears?

Mmmm lets see...

146 base atk
218 atk of passives (spear mastery, atk 20% innate, 3x20%atk materia, 15% Brave suit)
180 atk 2xgungnir
28 atk black cowl
60 atk 2xbracers
51 ifrit

676 ATTACK

Yeah...

Edit: only 676 atk So not worth

Change one to her Spear TM and you have your 700+ atk.

This is Gumi. Reminds me yet again Global Chain Chronile where Gumi had the habit to have extensions to almost every maintenance game had.

And all we get is a Vigor Fruit.

I know that feel. I didn't even get one Arc, which is insane. He's a freakin' base 3*!

Doesn't matter though, won't pull her. She'd be nice, but I know my luck is far below the amount needed to get her (especially since I'll be unable to 10+1, and will only do dailies + tickets for Tilith). :(

Same here Chrono, never got an Arc (unless my last daily pill does today, might try one last ticket too). Can't complain though because I did get Refia at least and already have a stable of mages.

Very glad to have the old icon back, so much less cringey

Rixa

30 energy pot is actually less than 50 lapis... depending on how much total energy you have. I have 84? so 50 lapis would equate to 42 energy... *Sigh*

Yeah but what I meant was 50 Lapis + 30 nrg pot :D. Seriously I hope they give like 500 Lapis or few tix.

tuffymon

Yeah but what I meant was 50 Lapis + 30 nrg pot :D. Seriously I hope they give like 500 Lapis or few tix.

Nah, they might give out an extra 100 lapis as a consolation for extended maintenance. I'm happy the game is relatively bug free, but a 10 hour maintenance is pretty excessive when we have a weekly "fix".

Syntsui

Yeah, looking at those informations, this banner is beyond awful. Even that 20% ATK Materia will be surpassed by an even easier to pull unit soon...

It would be really cool to pull a Tilith right now, but with those rates... I really don't know what I'll do. I have very few lapis and I want Snow x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom