• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntsui

AFAIK the only better rod in the game is from The Emperor, which I guess will be harder than Arc to pull.

So yeah, get Arc right now.

Muku

Not sure if I should use tickets or hope for daily tomorrow. Mainly because they want to give me everything but Arc. >< But what if I'm not after it for Trust Masters? I can't do the auto run stuff at this point, so I've pretty much given up on Trusts unless I pull extras. Which still isn't enough to get any Trust.

Not sure if I should use tickets or hope for daily tomorrow. Mainly because they want to give me everything but Arc. >< But what if I'm not after it for Trust Masters? I can't do the auto run stuff at this point, so I've pretty much given up on Trusts unless I pull extras. Which still isn't enough to get any Trust.

Why not wait until after your daily pull to decide?

Extra with your pull. It's usually 1 for each summon you do. So if you do a 11-pull, you get 11 random moogles. This is the only time the 3-star moogles, where they give 5% to a specific skill, show up. 4-star (5% to all) and 5-star are possible summons during this event as well.

Damn that's crazy. I'd probably spend money. Sadly

Pejo

Man, i'm having a hard time picking a main team. I like the idea of going all physical DPS so Embolden buffs all the damage, but I'm not sure the optimal setup.

I really loved having a Full Break unit, but lately every single thing I needed it on for the past 3 events is either fully or partially resisting it. So I'm considering going:

CoD 6* - Golem - Barrage, Elemental buffs, Esunaga, good resists. Will work as a semi-tank when needed and brings a lot of damage and utility. This will be even better when we get that challenge for the Mace.

Luneth 6* - Ifrit - Auto Dual Wield, big damage, good single target combo ender, good multi hit AoE attack. Pretty easy choice here. Best weapons including Enhancer for sword bonus and set this guy to my friend unit.

DKC 6* - Shiva - Shiva provides the next most attack out of the remaining espers, unless I need human slayer. I'll be slapping my first Dual Wield and Barrage on him to make him more usable without all the upkeep.

Refia 6* - Siren/Carbuncle eventually - Embolden, heals, etc. All the stuff she does well. Mainly Embolden for buffs though.

My last spot is the big question mark. I have Kefka with Ramuh in there now for Hyperdrive, and considering my mage equipment is better than the melee stuff after the guys above. I don't like the idea that I need a focus to buff him though. My other option here is to swap him with a tank like Cecil or WoL for general tankiness and either extra heals or Full Break. I could also potentially put another DPS unit straight up in here like Fencer or any of the other barrage units, but again the equipment gets pretty sparse that far down. Suggestions?

CCIE

Banned
Dandte - I know, right? I re rolled this new account on the Lightning banner, and somehow I haven't pulled Rydia on this account. I've been looking for her since the beginning because I started with Garnet

Acerac

Banned
Huh, now that I have a 450 attack Demon Rain I get friend invites nonstop. I got 15 between going to bed last night and waking up today.

I can only imagine what you poor souls with actual good units have to deal with.

H3xum

Finally gave in and linked my account to my FB.

I was hoping we would eventually get unique IDs like in JP, but, F it. I have too decent of a squad now to toy around.

Chinner

Banned
Who will be the better attack unit at 6*? Dracu Lasswell or Bartz?

I don't have any idea how damage is calculated, let alone hybrid damage.

Syntsui

Huh, now that I have a 450 attack Demon Rain I get friend invites nonstop. I got 15 between going to bed last night and waking up today.

I can only imagine what you poor souls with actual good units have to deal with.

Why is your list still not full of gaffers so you don't receive invites from randoms? Check our list and join us.

Quote this to see the link:

I just freed 12 spaces so anyone that still don't have me can add now, I will add whoever has space from the list: 986.570.045

Muku

Why not wait until after your daily pull to decide?

Just wondering if he's worth it. I mean is he better to have versus Kefka? Kefka is my main caster alongside with Terra. I have Exdeath is back at cap for when I need.

I just know that it'll come down to spending a boat ton of tickets, especially compared to Luneth. But the issue then becomes is he really worth it. Was hoping to save up again for next round of whatever awesome comes out, which will probably be a while.

CCIE

Banned
I am definitely reaching a critical point about what to do... I farm TMR usually at night, but I need to level Espers from this event, need to level Refia, Arc, CoD, and Bartz... So would like some thoughts. I have gotten my Espers to 2* L25 in just a few days! And the rest of the day today I am stacking megacyte for Carbuncle before the new content hits tomorrow...

I am leveling Refia first (almost max 4* through dailies), though I'm running the ELT tower for megacytes pretty much whenever a good friend is available. I've got Xande down now - he's easy with a stacked CoD, or a 500+ lightning friend once you learn the timing on manual chains. I have plenty of each on my FL

After Refia, I think Arc takes precedence for me, because I have no other mages that can wear robes at this time. Then I'm thinking Bartz will replace Agrias after that, because I will abuse Sacrifice when he gets his 6*

CoD has to wait until the mace trial, because I have absolutely no decent weapons for her. Which is too bad, because my FL CoD's are amazing.

With those units, who would you raise first? Refia, Arc, Bartz, and CoD are the current candidates

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
-- i am profoundly devastated for my country, our world, and everyone in it.

-- got a ticket, pulled a shantotto, my 6th. i'll take it.

-- still no progress on getting the lapis i purchased. they're asking for a receipt, i didn't get one. no idea what to do, all i know is that my money is gone.

-- #1 focus right now is getting Rising Sun and a couple exacaliburs. After that I'm working 4 +30% mags from totto and 2-3 couple dualcasts from Ludmille.

-- got my CoD up to level 93. :)

Whizkid7

Why is your list still not full of gaffers so you don't receive invites from randoms? Check our list and join us.

Quote this to see the link:

I just freed 12 spaces so anyone that still don't have me can add now, I will add whoever has space from the list: 986.570.045

Oh wow, I didn't know there was a list! I'll put myself on when I get home; right now using CoD 6* (almost max) but will switch to Luneth once he's maxed out.

With not much else to do since I have Arc and Ingus leveled up, I decided it's high time to start building up a SC supply for when I do pull someone worthwhile. Which might never happen again in my lifetime given my luck lately... but still.

So I spent the past day and a half farming the INT Awakening Vortex. It's actually refreshing to have something finish so quickly after doing the Miranda Coast a billion times in a row. Currently at 25 SC and counting, which isn't too bad. I know I'll burn through them quickly with a couple good pulls, but it's great knowing that I won't have to farm them again for a while.

Looking forward to the new stuff, especially the challenges.

i don't even know where to get it! i didn't get one emailed to me and there's no option in itunes.

You didn't get an email from iTunes? I used PayPal with my purchase and got both the PayPal and the iTunes receipts within an hour or two after I hit the button. Sometimes the iTunes receipt is delayed a day or two, but usually not significantly long after.

** Apologies for the double post**

H3xum

With those units, who would you raise first? Refia, Arc, Bartz, and CoD are the current candidates

To over simplify things....

Refia is the best anyone is going to get, so, she wins

Bartz will LIKELY be a part of the next batch of 6* upgrades.

Arc will be good for awhile but I think he depends on whatever other mage units you are rocking

CoD I think you are doing it right, wait until you have a weapon to make it really worthwhile.

The above would be my personal order

Not exactly sure what to do for the next event

Guess Ill focus on the most important things first

Gigantaurs and exclusive items. Ill daily pull and hope to get some BF units for the bonus to ease burden

I have enough 6 star material to upgrade, Luneth and CoD and thats Likely what Ill do

Just not enough Gigantaurs to go around!

Missions present a unique challenge though. guess that will be my "busy work" during events that are one time completion

I hope they stick to the two week schedule cuz just when I feel like I am catching up im still way behind lol

Muku

Not exactly sure what to do for the next event

Guess Ill focus on the most important things first

Gigantaurs and exclusive items. Ill daily pull and hope to get some BF units for the bonus to ease burden

I have enough 6 star material to upgrade, Luneth and CoD and thats Likely what Ill do

Just not enough Gigantaurs to go around!

Missions present a unique challenge though. guess that will be my "busy work" during events that are one time completion

I hope they stick to the two week schedule cuz just when I feel like I am catching up im still way behind lol

God yes. I need those sweet, sweet Gigantaurs. First I'd max CoD with them, then I'd heavily invest into Luneth. Please give me those sweet Gigantaurs.

Rixa

When in doubt use Exdeath.
Screenshot_20161109-215212.png

Xandeparty:
Screenshot_20161109-214743.png

In the beginning of 2nd turn:
Screenshot_20161109-215903.png

Iam not sure what happened in second turn. After Cecil used LB and Lenna used Curaja and Vaan fed Turbo Ether to Exdeath, I pushed "Repeat" button, this was the result:

In the beginning of 3rd turn:
Screenshot_20161109-220027.png

To my surprise Exdeath didn't use Dual Cast (see mp amount), I think it did nothing (the fuck?).
So it took 3 turns to kill Xande. If anyone wants to test this, feel free to loan my Exdeath.

@Valentus Care to test does my Exdeath Dual Cast Ultima bug when used 2nd turn by pushing repeat (restock MP with Turbo Ether first)?

Dual Cast ability + Ultima bugs when using "Repeat"

Here is same situation in ES - Entrance, fed Turbo Ether to Exdeath and pushed repeat...
Screenshot_20161109-221017.png

Exdeath did physical attack instead of spells :D.

Glad I held off doing the new story levels in case Missions came soon! Obviously our teams will breeze through all the earlier content on the repeat but all that NRG needed.... Bummed that we only get 50 lapis instead of 100 though! Going to use this to quickly recoup what I spent on dailies for this banner. Sucks that dailies end today for it because of that lame BF banner. No Refia for me but once I can get a dualcast on Lenna, she'll be perfectly serviceable anyway. If only I could craft raise for her. Pretty sure there won't be any more banners I care about until Tidus and or Orlandu hit so massive lapis saving in effect and I already have enough for a couple x11 pulls so I should be able to go after either of those guys hard :) I have a nice amount of tickets too but wasted 6 on this banner before I stopped myself after seeing the success of a few of you guys. Wonder when Tidus or Orlandu will hit. At least ExDeath should get his 6* soon.

Dandte

Dandte - I know, right? I re rolled this new account on the Lightning banner, and somehow I haven't pulled Rydia on this account. I've been looking for her since the beginning because I started with Garnet

I've pulled 13 Rydias so far...yay, but i just realised...even though i pulled a ton of Units while the Lightning Banner was live...i got no ludmille ;___:

Also, this guy will make safe FF BE will run forever:

https://youtu.be/Ani1Nixf4PA?t=134

CCIE

Banned
So tomorrow is the last day to really farm ELT megacyte before the new event on Friday, right? Guess I will be doing that from now on

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Current priorities!

[ ] TM FARMING HELL YES. Excalibur, Rising Sun, DualCast, Mag +30%s here I come!

[ ] I'M GONNA PULL A TOP TIER DPS UNIT

[ ] BLOOD SWORD FUCK YES. Only just now clearing ADV-B the first time, though.

[ ] FINISHING NEW STORY CONTENT! Looking forward to Mystic Woods for some of that sweet leveling action

[ ] MAYBE HITTING THOSE TRIALS AT SOME POINT FUCK YES

And maybe I'll have time to farm the new banner?

Valentus

Nobody talked about stat pots we can get in arena?

You can upgrade the unit stats.

The parameters of the units of interest

(HP/MP/ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR)

Lightning/ramza/delita: 450/75/30/30/30/30
DKC/luneth/cod: 390/65/34/26/26/26
Refia/exdeath: 390/85/26/26/26/26
Cecil:390/65/26/34/26/26

All this numbers are in 6star form. In previous levels the cap is lower

I put that So you can think how Will you use your pots

Syntsui

(HP/MP/ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR)

You are telling me I can improve my CoD, Luneth and DKC base ATK by 34 points permanently? /eyesstartshinning

Pejo

(HP/MP/ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR)

Is there a limit to how many times you can use a potion on a specific character, or can you just max out every stat provided you have enough potions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom