• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flambe

Stat points sound niiiice.

Hm I have 35 of each 6* mat, 20k candy corn, 2 million Gil and Delita and Ramza to awaken hm I'll probably need a little more fairies writ for that.

Get enough for both of them and sell the rest or stock up more mats for Bartz and other duders later.

Valentus

Getting pots Will not be easy at first.

You have to summon them with arena tickets. And those arena tickets you must buy them with the coins you won from wins.

Those pots have 6 types (hp mp atk def mag spr) and each one have 3 rarity (for atk/def/mag/spr are 1 point / 5 points / 10 points. For hp is 10/30/50 and for mp is 5/10/15)

So lets the salt begin when we all only summon blue crystals spr pots xddddd)

chrono01

Against CCIE's advice, I did a final pull on the FFIII banner, hoping for Refia. I didn't look at my phone, and blindly tapped until I heard the character animation.

I looked at my phone.

...ANOTHER Kain? That makes seven of him so far. To make it worse, he came at 4*, which means it was a gold crystal. Good thing I didn't look, otherwise the disappointment would have been greater.

That's nine gold crystals from this banner (out of 39 pulls), no Refia. I have a ticket that I got yesterday, that I'm definitely saving. I'm officially done (and I mean it this time).

Muku

Against CCIE's advice, I did a final pull on the FFIII banner, hoping for Refia. I didn't look at my phone, and blindly tapped until I heard the character animation.

I looked at my phone.

...ANOTHER Kain? That makes seven of him so far. To make it worse, he came at 4*, which means it was a gold crystal. Good thing I didn't look, otherwise the disappointment would have been greater.

That's nine gold crystals from this banner (out of 39 pulls), no Refia. I have a ticket that I got yesterday, that I'm definitely saving. I'm officially done (and I mean it this time).

D: It unfortunately isn't in the cards for ya.

desverger

Been a little slow posting here lately since I'm travelling atm, but here's a small update:

DsrTW2P.jpg

My first ever TM! Will go straight to Luneth, it gives him over 70 Atk.

With that said, I opened some friend slots: 764,276,625. Roided Luneth with Diabolos atm. Please have gaf in your message.

chrono01

D: It unfortunately isn't in the cards for ya.
It really isn't. :(

Oh well, maybe the BF banner will treat me better!

Been a little slow posting here lately since I'm travelling atm, but here's a small update:

With that said, I opened some friend slots: 764,276,625. Roided Luneth with Diabolos atm. Please have gaf in your message.
Congrats!

kiaaa

Grats. Added you, too.

I looked at my phone.

Chrono no!!!!

:(

If I propose to you will that make you feel any better?

Valentus

300 megacite ready for carbuncle. I can call this Event done. Now i can Focus on arena Tomorrow and grand Gaia chronicles friday, and of course, dissapointmenton in gacha summon

c-murph

When do we get Tilith? This week or next?

Oh, also, if we do a 11-pull does it increase the odds of seeing a Rainbow or Gold Crystal or are the odds always the same regardless of a single, daily or 11-pull?

Muku

Oh, also, if we do a 11-pull does it increase the odds of seeing a Rainbow or Gold Crystal or are the odds always the same regardless of a single, daily or 11-pull?

Tilith is Friday I thought

NomarTyme

Always guarantee at least a gold crystal and that is about it.

NomarTyme

Awesome thanks.

Okay, probably just going to drop dailies all week and if nothing drop 5,000 lapis for an 11 pull on the last day.
Sounds like a plan if you want Tilith, but her percentage is much lower because she shares it with two other 4 stars base characters. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom