• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Daily Quests arent working ? Did 3 Vortex and didnt get shit lol.

Edit:

lol like all my unit have some kind of forbidden ability in PvP...wut

Diablos Maneater is forbidden ? Seems like Ramuh also has a forbidden one -.-

Rokuren

Huh, I still get the maintenance message. Going to try a reinstall. I should have today's update as my icon was no longer Halloween.

When you check the arena it says Water magic and Magic chaining is 'forbidden'. It means some of your units apply to those. You can still use those units.

tariniel

My arena restrictions are: No water spells, no magic chaining. My team has 2 mages and lightning and I can't chain?!

Also connection errors is right!

Compensation was 30 NRG and 50 lapis

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Why? Everyone can get the same abilities...I think it's fucking stupid I took the time to farm the TM I should be able to use it.

I think the forbidden abilities rotate....probably kept DC and co. in cast so it doesnt get to frustrating on week 1 for newer players. I think lol.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
listen i need you all to know how much i appreciate this moogle giving me brain cannon for the arena. that's just not a level of effort many games go to. GUMI I SEE YOU

Dude you know it isn't always going to be banned and in all honesty if ALL abilities were always allowed, the power gap would be fucking gigantic after a month or two.

If it's a rotation that is fine I just find it kind of stupid to lock out certain abilities. Anyway in the end it won't matter unless you use lapis for refills it seems like you aren't going to get the highest ranks anyway.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Dude you know it isn't always going to be banned and in all honesty if ALL abilities were always allowed, the power gap would be fucking gigantic after a month or two.

this + limited time rankings (monthly) will ensure they can continually lure in new whales. nobody likes permanent global rankings where someone dropping 200 per month since day 1 will never be unseated.

Whizkid7

150 lapis just for clearing all the XP vortexes...I LIKE this new system! Clearly a good excuse to redo earlier missions with my TM team.

c-murph

All menz must die.

Now she just sounds like a feminist.

omg elza's victory pose

2Aa5Yv0.gif

Whoa. Neat-o.

She's stupid

<.<

Hahahahaha

SHE IS OUR NEW WAIFU QUEEN AND YOU WILL LIKE IT

Good thing I don't want her because I'll never get her. This game has a thing with not giving me 5* Base Units... It'll dangle a Rainbow Crystal in front of me every banner then be all like, "Too bad, here's Lenna, Cyan, Amarant, & Galuf". :p

The new update is awesome. I can scrounge up enough to do an 11-pull for Tili and not spend any more money on this game.

CCIE

Banned
Did they remove the dragons from the event? I've run countless battles, and haven't seen one... In addition, sometimes the enemy gets to attack first now?

tariniel

I really like extra content like this, the re-clears, that have no time limit. I can do a couple then go back to TM farming. This is perfect.

I hope tomorrow's event is more like pumpking than the other events with mog king currencies. I liked that it gave a lot of candy corn and I pretty much got everything.

Also pretty much every MEmu macro is broken now because of the new mission screens.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
1. NEW UNIT BASE COLORS FUCK YES

2. Early arena advantage: People already finished with the blood sword and can use all their orbs for ranking

3. i'm in love with this damn game

4. freaking Anzelm on the daily smh

Zalasta

Really wanted an Ingus to end this banner, daily turned out to be 4* Sabin. Had to burn 9 tickets to finally get one (the rest are Shadow, Duane, Clyne, Anzelm, Maria, 4* Kain, Refia and an unexpected Luneth). My first real rainbow (the other 2 were Terra and Exdeath). I wasn't even hoping for one considering my luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom