• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman829

Reminder to set your Arena team in the Options Menu. For all you you that switch around parties when TM farming and xp grinding.

Also, Colosseum wins are no longer part of the daily activities

Lyrian

Nearly dropped everything I had for Refia. 26 tickets, 4 golds, three of them 4* Sabin and the other was something like Shadow.

Did a 11 pull...3 golds and more crap. Only unit worthy of mentioning was another Locke/Bartz.

Said yolo and did one more 11 pull,finally got Refia after 48 pulls. 48!!!!!! but this pull also gave me 2 more Chizuru (wtf, back to back), and Zidane!! (first). Btw the RNG? on tickets is horrible. I got much better units using my lapis for the 11 pull.

Also defeated a team full of 6* in the arena!! What an intense battle.

You're tempting me. Pretty sure the half price pull won't be FF3 after today, so I'm down to throwing tickets and lapis at the banner. Might give it a try.

Lyrian

Reminder to set your Arena team in the Options Menu. For all you you that switch around parties when TM farming and xp grinding.

Also, Colosseum wins are no longer part of the daily activities

I noticed that, as well. It's about time. Since I already had the blood sword, the colosseum has been worthless to me anyway, but doing a quick 3-fer every morning just for the daily lapis was annoying.

Be careful on this line of logic.

Just because it's not there today, doesn't mean it won't be there tomorrow or somewhere else down the line.

Note how the ones that showed up today have " I " (one) after their names, signifying tiers or the ability to alternate to something else.

Iceman829

Be careful on this line of logic.

Just because it's not there today, doesn't mean it won't be there tomorrow or somewhere else down the line.

Note how the ones that showed up today have " I " (one) after their names, signifying tiers or the ability to alternate to something else.

That's true. They could also advance in tiers each day if you continue to complete them. First thing to do when you login should be to check the daily missions to make sure you don't waste nrg or arena battles on something you don't need to.

OMG SO EASY!!

Also got Trust Moogle!

If you haven't done ELT Xande... do it now!!

I really hope it doesn't get fixed in the next hour or so, gonna knock it out on my lunch. My only other try with him ended with meteor one-shotting me on the third turn, i forgot to defend lol.

Maybe I can get him before then if I bring along a Light/Luneth companion. Had him to a sliver before the meteor!

Razmos

45M36RH.png
I have made a horrible mistake.png

Lyrian

so, uh, wtf is Maze?

See here: Link: Click Me

Nearly impossible leveling Refia >.>

Oh and two units with Ultima in arena equals:

"Oh hi, lets a friendly little battlAGHJFDGHJASFDHGAFSDKVSAKHDAHSDASJKDVAJSHKJDNBSHLAB"

Yup. On my end, when I'm not being an idiot in the Arena, chaining Dual Wielded Area Hit with Bladeblitz is equaling killing everything on Turn 1 outside of Cecil (and the lucky soul he protected that turn) every single time. Cakewalk after Turn 1.

Azuran

Banned
No magic during the Leviathan battle.

lmao look like I'm never completing that mission. That sounds insane because you can't heal.

Muku

I will say I tried ELT Xan on my alt account. It's a pretty sad thing still. He had 1/3 HP left. So, you'll have to at least have a decent enough group and not a bunch of starter stuff. Best I have on that acc is 6* Cecil and Delita, but neither are capped. And I'm sure I got as far as I did because of friend Lightning.

That's okay. I was more curious if I could do it on that. I'm not sweating about not being able to do it on alt. It's just now getting into momentum of being able to do events at all. <3 GAF help on that.

Congrats Vash!

Syntsui

I'm thinking right now.... Snow should be beastly in PvP with his ridiculous counter, right? All you guys full of TMs will have a blast with him.

KeRaSh

Arena is fun. I killed a whale team consisting of Lightning, Luneth, DKC, Cecil, Refia. All 6*. Refia can take quite a beating! I should max her...
Felt pretty good!
My team is Arc, ExDeath, Tellah, Cecil, Ramza.

I'm almost done with all missions on the first island. Went from 3.3k Lapis up to almost 5k!

Lyrian

Threw all my remaining tickets at the banner, 2 troll golds and lots of garbage.

So I took the plunge and made my first 11 pull ever, trying for a Refia.

VA4GsfD.png

5 golds and a rainbow....

and then....

jAQjYBG.png

/epic facepalm

The only saving grace was pulling Ramza, which is nice.

So, not sure how to feel about this. A 5* base is wortjh 5k lapis for sure, but pulling 5 more golds and none of them being Refia sucks so many expletives that I wan't to just scream right now.

mikemandey

Threw all my remaining tickets at the banner, 2 troll golds and lots of garbage.

So I took the plunge and made my first 11 pull ever, trying for a Refia.

VA4GsfD.png

5 golds and a rainbow....

and then....

jAQjYBG.png

/epic facepalm

The only saving grace was pulling Ramza, which is nice.

So, not sure how to feel about this. A 5* base is wortjh 5k lapis for sure, but pulling 5 more golds and none of them being Refia sucks so many expletives that I wan't to just scream right now.

12k Lapis remaining.. Try once more? :D

Edit: Congratz for that Ramza!

So I decided to go all in with the lapis I had. Granted, it wasn't much, but I had 2,790 saved up and went with 5 pulls.

So get this... 5 straight gold cystals.
That's gotta' be a record.

But what did I get for those gold crystals??

Vivi
Fran
Clyne
Edgar
Firion

At least Firion was new to me... but holy shit. I just want a frickin' Refia for crying out loud! What a monstrous tease to get 5 gold crystals in a row and get nothing in return. Aaaaaaaarrrrrgh!

Lyrian

On a side note, fusing units for TM gain will now show what the resulting TM percentage on the target unit will be **before** fusing the units.

Very nice QoL update there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom