• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whizkid7

You are right.

EVERYONE, DON'T DO THE CRYSTAL EVENT. IT'S COMPLETELY BROKEN.

Dragons don't spawn, Xande HP is fucked and its not counted towards the daily objective.

Do we still get the clear bonus if we haven't cleared it yet? Cuz I'll take broken easy mode for a trust moogle, thanks.

I really like extra content like this, the re-clears, that have no time limit. I can do a couple then go back to TM farming. This is perfect.

I hope tomorrow's event is more like pumpking than the other events with mog king currencies. I liked that it gave a lot of candy corn and I pretty much got everything.

Also pretty much every MEmu macro is broken now because of the new mission screens.

Just hope to see Metal God's they give you an extra 1k Karma per that you kill on top of the normal Karma given to clear and you can see up to 3 a run. Or 0 obviously. Also if you bring units from the banner you get bonus Karma.

Lyrian

No Gigantuars from the MOG King. SON OF A BITCH, THIS RUINS ALL MY PLANS.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

https://exviuswiki.com/Grand_Gaia_Chronicles

Maze is probably likely to show up somewhere in the next two weeks.

Holy SHIT the arena is fun!!!

Slow as heck though.

Also, GODDAMMIT on super-covering Cecils protecting Refias.

That said, Buffed Arena Luneth's Area Hit = LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

-- Still no Refia. Arc #4 acquired. Starting to think of that 11 pull...

Broseybrose

I just won 5 in a row in the arena. Great fun!

Now, if the forbidden stuff is magic chains and water attacks, why is Cecil forbidden. I dont quite understand the rules. I also had to get rid of all espers but Ifrit and Golem are allowed.

Anyone understand why a Cecil with no equipment or abilities or espers would be forbidden?

tariniel

So if I wanted to do a 10+1 for Luneth, today is my last chance? I know today was the last daily for that banner but I have no idea for the regular ticket/lapis summons.

CCIE

Banned
Okay... daily pull Ingus. No Luneth, but I got doubles of everything on the banner, which is great for TM farming. Live to fight another day, and maybe I will see him down the line again.

Iceman829

I just won 5 in a row in the arena. Great fun!

Now, if the forbidden stuff is magic chains and water attacks, why is Cecil forbidden. I dont quite understand the rules. I also had to get rid of all espers but Ifrit and Golem are allowed.

Anyone understand why a Cecil with no equipment or abilities or espers would be forbidden?

Leave them equipped. The only thing that happens is they block you from using whatever is deemed "forbidden". Keep your espers on for the bonuses

Broseybrose

Leave them equipped. The only thing that happens is they block you from using whatever is deemed "forbidden". Keep your espers on for the bonuses

Man, thank you so much for answering.

Ill have to wait til my orbs reset to take advantage, but still, thanks. Awesome news.

Got Clyne with my daily pull. No surprise there, at this point. Debating whether I should shoot for either an 11 pull (which would probably require a bit of money), or perhaps even just build up my lapis for a couple of regular pulls doing the missions and whatnot to try a few more pulls for Refia.

I'm planning on probably not even do daily pulls in the next banner, so I'm thinking getting down to none today is okay if it lands me a Refia.

Iceman829

Don't have a Luneth or Lightening

Probably going to get wiped in Arena

What's your team? I didn't have too much issue with Lightning. It's mostly trying to get around big daddy Cecil absorbing the damage. Be sure to bring dispel or try to silence/paralyze his mage support. I use CoD to group damage/silence to try and knock out mages and my refia and cecil can dispel characters with protect and other buffs.

Man, thank you so much for answering.

Ill have to wait til my orbs reset to take advantage, but still, thanks. Awesome news.

Yea, I was freaking out at first and then I tried a few matches. I'm working on maxing refia so she has raise so my team is fully covered.

CCIE

Banned
Okay, noticed a few things. The enemies will use their abilities now, and sometimes they get to go first. Was running Westersand for megacrysts this morning, and they petrified my FL Lightning before I even got a turn!

Also, as noted elsewhere, the event is completely broken and does not count towards dailies at all.

Game will be more challenging with the updates. No more auto everything

Razmos

Fought a team with Exdeath in an arena run, I used Osmose to completely drain his MP and then he used his limit break to do random status effects to my whole party. Petrified my Lenna and Ramza and inflicted Blind on Demon Rain, Paralyze on Agrias and silenced Arc lol
I gave up straight away when that happened.

Got 2 Arena Tickets, did a summon and got a 4* Tough Pot, increased my Demon Rain's attack by 7. Nice

CCIE

Banned
Yeah with free lapis everywhere, I'm going to rerun the entire game

Multiple ExDeath just simply rules in the Colosseum. FB, Focus, Electric Blitz, Two Thundaga... a lot of dead opponents. Hardest opponents are those with multiple tanks

ZangBa

What reason is there to fight a team in the arena that has a lot of points compared to a lower one? I didn't see any difference in points gained.

Yeah with free lapis everywhere, I'm going to rerun the entire game

Yup, that's what I'm doing right now.

Some of them actually take a little strategy, but not because of hard enemies. For example, the "do a limit burst" one sounds easy until you realize you kill everything in one hit and 3 rounds of enemies isn't enough to build up your LB bar. So it takes some finagling. Fun!

Lyrian

What reason is there to fight a team in the arena that has a lot of points compared to a lower one? I didn't see any difference in points gained.

Higher ratio = multiplier to points earned.

Right now, the gap between the low ranked and high ranked is insignificant. Give it a day or two.

wilstreak

My MEMU can't download data. Sigh, need to manually TM grinding.

Don't have a Luneth or Lightening

Probably going to get wiped in Arena

most Lightning didn't bring DW Excalibur. So you should be fine.
I don't have any base 5*, met Lightning and Cecil and definitely Cecil is the most annoying.

Combination of super high defense and Curaja makes the fight longer than it should be.

Lyrian

Y

Some of them actually take a little strategy, but not because of hard enemies. For example, the "do a limit burst" one sounds easy until you realize you kill everything in one hit and 3 rounds of enemies isn't enough to build up your LB bar. So it takes some finagling. Fun!

Indeed.

I'm surprised how much I am actually enjoying the mission system and the arena.

You actually have to think and not just hit auto.

bonkeng

Seems like there's a round limit in the Arena fight that I didn't know about.

I tried a top 10 ranked team, tough as hell fight as I lost 1 member in the middle of the fight, but was about to gain the upper hand as I got all buffs up, but suddenly the "You Lost" screen appeared. I didn't count the number of rounds :/

Observation: Cecil rules the Arena, for now. Saved my team almost all the time, makes it much more difficult if the opposing team has Cecil.

CCIE

Banned
I'm undefeated in the Arena so far... but that is because Cecil is a damned monster. We'll see how things go later. I'm only R56 though, which is perplexing

Iceman829

I'm thinking about subbing golbez into my lineup to replace my weak Chizuru just for a second Bioga. Uhhh, I just got an element chain... I thought we couldn't get them?

leehom

Nearly dropped everything I had for Refia. 26 tickets, 4 golds, three of them 4* Sabin and the other was something like Shadow.

Did a 11 pull...3 golds and more crap. Only unit worthy of mentioning was another Locke/Bartz.

Said yolo and did one more 11 pull,finally got Refia after 48 pulls. 48!!!!!! but this pull also gave me 2 more Chizuru (wtf, back to back), and Zidane!! (first). Btw the RNG? on tickets is horrible. I got much better units using my lapis for the 11 pull.

Also defeated a team full of 6* in the arena!! What an intense battle.

Muku

Holy shit GAF!!!!!!!!

Daily pull LUNETH!!!!!!!!!

SECOND rainbow crystal I've ever had, first was lightning. So happy!!!!!!

Congrats!!! :)

Daily pull was.... Ingus. Why? I wanted Arc. ;_;

Do we still get the clear bonus if we haven't cleared it yet? Cuz I'll take broken easy mode for a trust moogle, thanks.

This. Is it easier or more screwed up? Because if it's easier and we still get bonus I will be doing real quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom