• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, no chance at evoking or using a LB. It's kind of ridiculous how RNG-dependent that is. What attacks produce more LB crystals? At the very least, thanks to Ramza (MVP), I should be able to Entrust part of the gauge.

This battle also showed me how immensely useful a Dualcast Refia would be and just how versatile Ramza is. I know I should be doing the Dunes, but I WILL get Dual Wield tonight.

Kouriozan

Chaining 2 endless is fun!
If only she had her 6* already!

wmRVSJYl.jpg

God, no chance at evoking or using a LB. It's kind of ridiculous how RNG-dependent that is. What attacks produce more LB crystals? At the very least, thanks to Ramza (MVP), I should be able to Entrust part of the gauge.

This battle also showed me how immensely useful a Dualcast Refia would be and just how versatile Ramza is. I know I should be doing the Dunes, but I WILL get Dual Wield tonight.

Put... Counter... On your tanks guys

:)

scarlet

Seriously, how to do no KO mission? She killed my Refia and I dont have tilith or cod for elemental resistance

Normal attack

NomarTyme

Rob, you may have just saved this for me. I kept thinking she was dispelling the debuffs lol.

I always wonder why the Japanese players constantly keep track their buffs/debuffs. I just started to do that today. Going back and forth making sure I have all the buffs.

Seriously, how to do no KO mission? She killed my Refia and I dont have tilith or cod for elemental resistance

Normal attack

You can't use other people COD?

Valentus

I always wonder why the Japanese players constantly keep track their buffs/debuffs. I just started to do that today. Going back and forth making sure I have all the buffs.

i have the advantage to be a 2-year brave frontier player. There buffs and debuffs are the most important thing in the world xD

wilstreak

Do different type of attack (magic vs physical, 1 single hit vs Barrage) make more summon orb or everything purely random?
And if my whole party guard, do they get summon orb?

My team is WoL, Cecil, Refia, Kefka, Chizuru and friend whale CoD.

But in the end, my choice is to kill her first or to let her kill me while waiting for summon.

scarlet

Not strong enough to carry my weak team.

Do different type of attack (magic vs physical, 1 single hit vs Barrage) make more summon orb or everything purely random?
And if my whole party guard, do they get summon orb?

My team is WoL, Cecil, Refia, Kefka, Chizuru and friend whale CoD.

But in the end, my choice is to kill her first or to let her kill me while waiting for summon.

Replace kefka and chizu.

Elemental chains do more dameg but mages are weak.

Chizu was my strongest dps, but she's not good in this match, her lack of defence and spr just making her useless every turn.

Kouriozan

I'm reading on Reddit that if you force close the app (or crash), Maxwell's round counter to use rune reset :
I found a work around if you're finding this fight to be too difficult. It is kind of cheap though so if you want to beat it legit disregard this.

If you reset the game, or your game crashes, the counter for when she will cast Rune and self buff -> destiny will reset. Meaning if you reset every 4 turns you can avoid that mechanic all together.

wilstreak

Replace kefka and chizu.

Chizu was my strongest dps, but she's not good in this match, her lack of defence and spr just making her useless every turn.

I am not sure what other team to bring.
My other tank is Leo and Charlotte (not maxed yet). They are both a very crappy attacker, but with their amount of damage produce, can they fill the summon orb? I mean with 4 tank, 1 healer and 1 DPS.

Acerac

Banned
Put... Counter... On your tanks guys

:)

I'm running Demon Rain, so I'm totally on top of that already.

Should I desperately try to get my 4 star Rydia going to benefit from this? It just feels like it's not enough, especially since I don't have any units that can give holy resist.

Currently running Demon Rain/Vaan/Refia/BCL/Kain. Everyone seems essential other than Kain, I guess I could axe him for Rydia, but keeping her up just seems nigh impossible.

leehom

Used roughly 3k lapis give or take to finish leveling up Refia from 92 to 100, CoD from 77 to 100, Elza from 1 to 100, now working on WoL from lv 1 and Arc.

Alkez

i have the advantage to be a 2-year brave frontier player. There buffs and debuffs are the most important thing in the world xD

On my first run I was checking every turn. I think because I cleared it less than four turns I didn't think to check what happens on the forth turn, and now that I'm going for a longer fight for Diabolos that has been screwing me. Rookie errors. Still, you live and learn.

NomarTyme

Not strong enough to carry my weak team.

Replace kefka and chizu.

Put WoL on Golem instead of Cecil since you can use provoke and Cecil doesn't really need provoke. I think you have Cecil, Wol, and Refia(Give her some hp too like a muscle belt). Bring another high HP unit to the fight. All you need to do is cast debuff and buffs. Emboden, Full break, imperil, Focus, and Omi veil. Defend on the 4th turn. Heal, dispel, buff/debuff and attack! Good luck!

Kouriozan

If only we had Carbuncle already (give 50% resist Light), would make this trial a bit easier.
We probably will be able to get it next week with Olderion part 2, right when the trial is over for maximum trolling.

scarlet

Put WoL on Golem instead of Cecil since you can use provoke and Cecil doesn't really need provoke. I think you have Cecil, Wol, and Refia(Give her some hp too like a muscle belt). Bring another high HP unit to the fight. All you need to do is cast debuff and buffs. Emboden, Full break, imperil, Focus, and Omi veil. Defend on the 4th turn. Heal, dispel, buff/debuff and attack! Good luck!

Yeah, maybe diabolos on cecil?

I hope I can pull Cod later.

Have no else than can survive without dying for the last mission

Wel my problem is filling the summon bar. So i guess, Edgar wouldn't help much, is he?

Sorry, it wasn't meant for you.

If you attack with all your unit, it gives more orbs. I used that until it fills the and then go crazy with the skills.

Lyrian

OMG, this trial <bleeping> <bleeping> <bleeping> <bleeping> <bleeping> <bleeping> <bleeping> <bleeping> <bleeping> <bleeping> <bleeping> <bleeping> <bleeping> <bleeping> <bleeping> <bleeping> <bleeping> <bleeping> <bleeping> <bleeping> <bleeping> <bleeping> <bleeping> sucks.

Once you lose control (likely because of user error), it's all over.

Finally got what was important out of it, and I can go back for the no KO one later in the week once the event stress is over.

/rude Maxwell

Nice fight music though. That was epic, at least.

c-murph

When the Man-Eater Materia comes around, any one know how many we're allowed to buy? Is there a limit or can we blow all our available quartz on it.

Muku

Before I try to tackle Maxwell again, I'm leveling my only Full Breaker to cap and getting Refia to cap with dunes. Thoughts on group? It'll consist of:

6* lv100 Cecil
6* lv100 CoD
6* lv100 Luneth
5* lv80 Ingus
6* lv100 Refia

Guest will probably be a had CoD friend. My biggest concern is going to be building up Esper bar. :( Or is it better to bring in a guest WoL or Cecil?

Kouriozan

Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Just need 2 Edgars, friend's cod, cecil, wol and refia and it's done in 4 turn. Not good for other missions tho.
Gratz, I remember someone said a few days ago that Edgar would become a niche now and he's here to shine again x)

ugh I took two tanks this, Charlotte and Cecil. My survability went up quite a bit, lasted a long time.

it's just those goddamn esper orbs that won't come. Eventually Maxwell takes down Agrias and all hell breaks loose.

I can do it, i just need to get lucky with these RNG orbs.

Man if I had WoL in place of Agrias right now, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Before I try to tackle Maxwell again, I'm leveling my only Full Breaker to cap and getting Refia to cap with dunes. Thoughts on group? It'll consist of:

6* lv100 Cecil
6* lv100 CoD
6* lv100 Luneth
5* lv80 Ingus
6* lv100 Refia

Guest will probably be a had CoD friend. My biggest concern is going to be building up Esper bar. :( Or is it better to bring in a guest WoL or Cecil?

You'll be fine imo! Solid group. Keep full break, focus and embolden up (and omni veil)!

Zalasta

Tried the missions again with a friend CoD. Outlast long enough to get the esper bar filled, but struggled to actually kill her before Endless. Think I'll have to go back to using Elza. Lots of trial and error, with a lot of luck!

Eidjinn

I DID IT!!!!

Got that damm Maxwell!

There's actually a way to get the summon/esper orbs. Don't open it if you just don't like cheating a little bit
When you're about to do your last attack, you can actually close the app...this will reset your turn, meaning... you can get a perfect turn, getting 2 or 3 summon orbs, you just have to wait for that perfect "rng"

By the way, I saw it on Reddit.

c-murph

I DID IT!!!!

Got that damm Maxwell!

There's actually a way to get the summon/esper orbs. Don't open it if you just don't like cheating a little bit .
When you're about to do your last attack, you can actually close the app...this will reset your turn, meaning... you can get a perfect turn, getting 2 or 3 summon orbs, you just have to wait for that perfect "rng"

By the way, I saw it on Reddit.

I've been using that on all the trails that say defeat with an esper or LB. I can never judge how close I need to inch my damage to the end of their life bar. If I mess up I just swipe and close. lul. No need to waste any more stamina by doing the stage over again.

chrono01

Somehow...SOMEHOW...I got Maxwell. I missed out on the other two missions (kill with Limit Burst and no KO), but I don't even care. I got that damn Maxwell out of the way, now I can go back to farming the BF event since I still need quite a bit of karma.

I'm just happy that there are so many here with great characters I can borrow. I can only hope to make it up to you someday, when I pull my own 5* base character. :(

linkent

No it's not. They ban people for it. So you cheated. Not a little, not debatable. You used an prohibited exploit to pass the trial. That is for a better word, cheating.
This is very very light cheat, that many gacha games have this "feature".
Never will they ban anyone for this as It is just suspend and resume feature.

IF you want to dig deeper into cheating, you will find some ridiculous one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom