• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarlet

Troll?

Exdeath will be your best mage until Makin Final

Dual cast meteor!

1 Exdeath
0 Bartz

16 Cactuars... I need about 40 more...

-> Dont say "Why didn't you grind them from Dunes"...

I used almost 1k Lapis to Cactuar Dunes

Same. I maxed my Bart today and Maxwell few days ago. Spent around 1500 lapis.

No new banner?

Rixa

Troll?

Exdeath will be your best mage until Makin Final

Dual cast meteor!

Same. I maxed my Bart today and Maxwell few days ago. Spent around 1500 lapis.

No new banner?

New banner info prolly comes Thursday (or Wednesday) and starts Friday.
Hopefully it is FFV and curious to see how shitty Black Friday deal(s) we get.

I guess I need to do Awaken ADV exp dungeon about 40 times to get Exdeath to 100, after I have used all my cactuars :D

scarlet

New banner info prolly comes Thursday (or Wednesday) and starts Friday.
Hopefully it is FFV and curious to see how shitty Black Friday deal(s) we get.

I guess I'm just gonna wait TM moogle to complete my dual wield. Time to redo the missions and get the lapis for new banner.

Dual wielded Exdeath incoming.

Triple dual cast meteor in arena will be amazing.

I have the opposite, 3 Bartz, 0 Ex-Death. I just recently evolved Elza to 6.
Wished the 6 star materials were easily farmable than trading karma or whatever resource for it.
Can't even do the last dungeon in Grand Gaia Chronicles so Maxwell will be a definite pass for me.

Rixa

I guess I'm just gonna wait TM moogle to complete my dual wield. Time to redo the missions and get the lapis for new banner.

Dual wielded Exdeath incoming.

Triple dual cast meteor in arena will be amazing.

+120% Mag Exdeath incoming ;) (only 1 tho) :D.

Krile and Galuf are now joining the Rainbow trollers :/

I did read from Reddit, that those 4* who get 5* upgrade wont be in Rainbow pool cause they are using those special awakening materials for 5* awakenings.

I'm still pissed the first rainbow crystal I got was BUTTS.

Well my only Rainbow was Golbez.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Looking forward to Krile - Dual Cast + Curaja + Aeroga is nice. Especially for chaining up windbased attacks w. Bartz and Co.

No use for 5* Galuf though.
Iam missing like shitton of Cactuars :D. I didnt expect it to come so fast.

Hah same - we need another Cactuar event or something else for exp.

bonkeng

I did read from Reddit, that those 4* who get 5* upgrade wont be in Rainbow pool cause they are using those special awakening materials for 5* awakenings.

Well that's a bit comforting. Seeing Galuf invade the Rainbow Crystal would be a soul-breaker.

Nifty update. Really looking forward to the new story missions (and all the sweet lapis that comes with it), and Carbuncle seemed like a good fit for Refia.

I'm not even using my Exdeath or Bartz, so I'll just upgrade them and level casually unless I have a real need for them.

I'm also pretty stoked for the new trial boss! My CoD is severely hampered by the fact I have no weapons to give her. That mace is looking awfully nice for her.

Kouriozan

Yosh, I was right to already get enough mats for 2 6* Exdeath and Bartz :)
Finally the Arena fights won't take ages to finish as long as dual cast is not banned.

KeRaSh

Got my 6* mats ready for ExDeath. Will probably hold off on Buttz.
I'm only 68/80 with my new CoD. I'll put her on the back burner until ExDeath is maxed and by then I will have that new mace for her.

My only struggle is that ExDeath will be missing out on some good cloth mage gear that will be wasted since I can only fit two mages in my team now that DKC is part of it.
Not sure if I should leave Tellah in and switch out Ramza instead. Ramza is my Cheer whore but not sure if that is enough to keep him around... Not having Raise without Tellah is pretty significant, too...

Current team

Cecil
DKC
Arc
Tellah (for Arena Raise and better gear selection than ExDeath)
Ramza

Options:

ExDeath
CoD
Buttz

Any suggestions?

Razmos

It irritates me that the Exvius wiki doesn't have any data on 6* awakenings until it actually gets released, despite the fact we know it far in advance thanks to Japan. They don't even have a section of "these are his stats when he gets 6*", just a shitty little note saying "He will get a 6* awakening in the future"

Really goddamn helpful. Now I need to have a look at a shittily translated Japanese page

desverger

It irritates me that the Exvius wiki doesn't have any data on 6* awakenings until it actually gets released, despite the fact we know it far in advance thanks to Japan. They don't even have a section of "these are his stats when he gets 6*", just a shitty little note saying "He will get a 6* awakening in the future"

Really goddamn helpful. Now I need to have a look at a shittily translated Japanese page

Have a look at https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units

It's quite helpful and well translated.

Rixa

possibly there will be no new units and rate up of those 4 units. Ill take that, we need a rest for new units

In JP banner was:

- Exdeath
- Bartz
- Krile
- Galuf
- Faris
- Mercedes
- Gilgamesh

See the pull video from 2:53

Such a troll banner there. Hopefully it wont be same here and its divided by 2 or something. (Well Iam trying Gilgamesh but 3x10+1 is so small chance to get it).

Celegus

Celegus , thank you so much. Manage to beat maxwell and evoke diabolos with your CoD!

Yay!

The Exdeath I got last week isn't even 5* yet, and I really hope Bartz does get a rate up since I don't have one yet. Do we know what works well against the new trial boss?

Alkez

This was the only way I could invoke Diablo, I'm not proud of it but my time is more important than video game ethics.

Lol! That made me laugh. Real talk though.

I know of a place that does it for JP but not sure for English.

Anyway, 1 year anniversary event part 2 is up in JP. MOOGLES EVERYWHERE

Shouta are you able to read Japanese? I know it seems like a stupid question but I know there's people who play JP that can't so was just wondering.

Syntsui

I'd trade all my Kefkas for at least one ExDeath, mediocre-ass clown. I hope I can pull at least 1 without spending money. Gilgamesh will be a dream which I hope the RNG delivers me.

bonkeng

OH, is that right? Well take it then, wish you could take away my 30 trash pulls with 0 fucking banner units too. Fuck this game.

Well, to be fair, this is also the first banner unit i got. No Seria, No Karl, No Tilith. I might do a desperate 10+1 pull on the last day for Tilith.

H3xum

Tight. Irrationally excited for Bartz, he is one of my fav FF dudes. Shame I don't have an ExD but I will definitely be pulling on the banner for him. Also:

XpAeRW9.jpg

Fought him three times total. First time I killed for moogles, 2nd time I died because I am really dumb and third time got em.
probably not even going to level him til 6* since I don't know what role to use him in

Whew!

Nice update! I wonder why the are holding back on the event announcement

Maybe they will stretch it a couple weeks?>

Anyways

Daily - Muther effin GARLAND!

Sweet thats my first one!

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
In JP banner was:

- Exdeath
- Bartz
- Krile
- Galuf
- Faris
- Mercedes
- Gilgamesh

See the pull video from 2:53

Such a troll banner there. Hopefully it wont be same here and its divided by 2 or something. (Well Iam trying Gilgamesh but 3x10+1 is so small chance to get it).

They won't have Kyrie and Galuf on it. They learned their lesson with the FFIX banner.

I could see them having Buttz and ExDeath though since they've never been on a banner.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
So FFV banner and FFV Event is next too. Only thing we don't know is the Black Friday deals, outside that possible leak.

H3xum

Anyone know what kind of event the FFV one is? Also, wonder if the man eater on the mace triple stacks on CoD or if it is basically just wasted

Syntsui

Gumi will fuck up greatly if they don't do a special banner just for black Friday, they will literally leave money on the table, but I guess they are satisfied with bundles only.

Maybe on Christmas/New years' we can get something special.

Valentus

I remembered that only bartz and exdeath got a rate up alongside with the 3 new units.

But, if the rates were only for Bartz-Exdeath-Krile-Galuf, you can expect:

Krile: 10,5%
Galuf: 10,5%
Exdeath: 4,5%
Bartz: 4,5%

And if we add faris, Mercedes and gilgamesh

Krile: 9%
Galuf: 9%
Exdeath: 3,33%
Faris: 3,33%
Bartz: 3,33%
Mercedes: 1,5%
Gilgamesh: 0,5%

So yeah, prepare for fuckery, on even of the 2 alternatives.

Anyone know what kind of event the FFV one is? Also, wonder if the man eater on the mace triple stacks on CoD or if it is basically just wasted

Just some irrelevant part of the FFV story.

forgrim

After leveling my characters all week, attempted maxwell with my ghetto team and valentus youtube guide...and i came out victorious hahaha

Cecil - provoke and limit monkey
Refia - curaja and embolden monkey
Tellah - raise and cura monkey
Leon - counter and cura monkey
Ingus - full break monkey

Nomidor CoD - godmode

Even managed the summon for maxwell since my team was meant to sustain and do no damage. Used a bunch of items.

I remembered that only bartz and exdeath got a rate up alongside with the 3 new units.

Dude Galuf's 5 Star form.... still sucks

Like could they have made or more compromised character? Hes some weird tank mage hybrid without anything to support either role effectively as far as other abilities go

I guess if you never pulled ANY other tank unit as a new player he could get by while contributing to element chains or something... lol

Just wow. Hes so bad

hrmmm I have 3 Exdeath's....one is for sure either getting 4 30+ MAG or Dual Wielding Omni Rod's with 3 30+ MAG can't decide if I should level the other 2 or not....

KeRaSh

Would it even be worth pulling for Gilgamesh there or should someone with limited resources just wait for the FFXIII banner for a lower chance of sodium overdose?

Rixa

Dude Galuf's 5 Star form.... still sucks

Like could they have made or more compromised character? Hes some weird tank mage hybrid without anything to support either role effectively as far as other abilities go

I guess if you never pulled ANY other tank unit as a new player he could get by while contributing to element chains or something... lol

Just wow. Hes so bad

Would it even be worth pulling for Gilgamesh there or should someone with limited resources just wait for the FFXIII banner for a lower chance of sodium overdose?

I need to wait what banner will include. Not sure if I should or not pull for Gilga when other units aint good beside Mercedes (tm) & Exdeath (which I already have).

c-murph

It makes no sense at all to improve the rate of common units though, I hope they have some common sense.

Don't they always boost whatever units are on the banner. Especially the common ones.

Anyways, not pulling on the banner. Ain't nothing of use there that I don't have anyway. Gunna save up for Cid and Rikku or I'll wait for something with way better odds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom