• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixa

I keep pulling on the daily half price because its fun to pull. Third day in a row, third Alma in a row. Should really stop on this banner

Same here lol. 3rd Alma here, but it's ok, I can just fuse these.

Just can't help doing the daily pulls. They're too cheap.

Blah I was going to skip this day too (skipped yesterday). But thanks to your posts made pulls.

Main:Leo (3rd wtf :D)
Alt: Edgar

Ok, Iam Dailypulljunkieaddict. I have got all my 3 Leos from daily pulls... And thats OK.

tuffymon

I've gotten most of my units from dailies and off banner ie: bartz, exdeath, vaan, lenna are the ones I remember off head.

Oh, I'm not saying I haven't made out like a bandit, or it's not worth it, but I usually cross my fingers for that super duper ultra slight probably not really there boost >.>; Draws have been kind to me, I have most things >.>;

Malakhov

Banned
Oh, I'm not saying I haven't made out like a bandit, or it's not worth it, but I usually cross my fingers for that super duper ultra slight probably not really there boost >.>; Draws have been kind to me, I have most things >.>;
Very kind :p

Thought it would be today for the new banner announcement.

Kettch

Somehow I haven't gotten 1 Alma yet. Did pick up a Gaffgarion though. Hopefully I'll get one of her before it switches.

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE, I've finally broken my streak of Kains, instead I got.... another Krile......

In other news I still haven't gotten a banner unit.

chrono01

I hope they fix the no sound effect for magic bug. Chain-casting Blizzaga just isn't the same. :(

Anyway, going to go through these pages and add some more of you (now that I have room)! Well, the ones that haven't reached capacity yet. Will send gifts in the morning when I wake (to those that accept).

Welp

Cactuar dunes coming this weekend

Im torn... what do I even do? Keep farming Auracite or try to prep units for content

No news on a banner change yet..

Rootbeer

Banned
Welp

Cactuar dunes coming this weekend

Im torn... what do I even do? Keep farming Auracite or try to prep units for content

No news on a banner change yet..

I still need something like 6K auracite to get all the stuff I want... sigh. Feeling like i'm cursed right now having to run this thing nonstop. I'm still not caught up on the story and there's a lot of explorations I need to do, in addition to needing to level up my espers and all sorts of things.

I still need something like 6K auracite to get all the stuff I want... sigh. Feeling like i'm cursed right now having to run this thing nonstop. I'm still not caught up on the story and there's a lot of explorations I need to do, in addition to needing to level up my espers and all sorts of things.

Im in the same boat

Im torn on when I should stop

Pretty sure i dont need any of the exclusive materia. I think ill snag the last of the tickets and hopefully have enough left over to snag some 6 star upgrade materials

Ugh another shit tier daily....I am starting to equate Fran...Penelo and Sabin to that annoying friend that comes to your house without telling you first. It's like....I like you and all but please go the fuck away. Thanks.

Rootbeer

Banned
Not only is the facebook moogle hideous but it doesn't even work when I try tapping on it half the time

Just shows a connection error. Been happening every day since they added it.

It's NOT my connection, that much i'm sure of.

Kouriozan

If I have to guess, Tactics part 2, then Brave Frontier/Halloween (1 week), FF XIII or IV (2 weeks), something like maybe Charlotte story event, etc...
Consider you have a few days after a King Moogle event ends to claim stuff so you can't have another King Moogle event right after.
Edit : or maybe you can, I remember some Japanese video where King Mog had 2 options.

Rixa

Bad thing: I could get some Jumbos to inventory
Good thing: I don't need Jumbos _now_

Thus I wont focus to C-Weekend, I rather grind Shards and maybe TM.

ExVicis

I woke up an d did the correct Daily Pull today. It was Penelo, but I realize doing these daily pulls now before Ramza is pretty pointless since I don't care about Delita. Decided I'm done with pulling on this banner.

Also realized I bought extras of the Esctcheon mats. Oops.

ExVicis

Ramza/Agrias/Mustadio get talked about often it seems, so that banner will be worth pulling?
Beyond them being my favorite characters, Agrias has maybe the 2nd best GS in the game as her TMR and will likely by the first Fullbreak character I'll get

Coppanuva

Ok well maybe I misspoke, he's down >.>

Oh and gold crystal today!!!!

FUCKING RABBIT GIRL

I am still jealous of that gold pull. My golds have all been Bedile, Cyan, or Sabins for as long as I can remember. I haven't pulled even an Alma this banner :(

Oh wait I was thinking rabbit girl was Fencer, not Fran. Nvm you have my condolences and not my jealousy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom