• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCIE

Banned
Someone who wanted to reroll in this thread - I have an account with Lightning, Charlotte, Celes, Shantotto, and Garnett on my ALT. I would be willing to give it to someone who would make it their own. Bunch of tickets, and Lapis too. PM me if interested. Friends with virtually everyone here to boot

Been doing the story, dailies, and haven't even gotten to Wolfsgang Peak yet. Half the materials and counting to awaken Lightning to 6*. I will keep if you don't want it, but thought I would offer

Zhadgon

Well I open more friend slots (30 to be exactly) so if anyone is interested in adding me my Id is 122, 944, 657 with a Kefka (316 Mag).

.n_n.

Malakhov

Banned
Kourio's Lightning is insane. I can mow the event now in seconds and not worry about making a mistake!

Thanks Kourio!

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
It is interesting to think now, every week, non-banner characters will be harder to get and only continue to get harder.

tuffymon

So, how strong/weak does a lightning have to be to solo Elite? I've been scared to try it, and end up just duoing Pro for a much larger xp pool (than using my group)...

Muku

It is interesting to think now, every week, non-banner characters will be harder to get and only continue to get harder.

Ain't that the truth. I actually wish, with all of the characters available, were evenly divided up with chance to get. So tired of 4* Shadow, Russell, and Luna right now. And don't even get me started on the 3*.

Razmos

Eurgh, Memu defaulted back to "repeat macro 1 time" last night when I went to bed, I should have watched it and checked but it was really late and I was tired :(

So much wasted TM farming!

Malakhov

Banned
So, how strong/weak does a lightning have to be to solo Elite? I've been scared to try it, and end up just duoing Pro for a much larger xp pool (than using my group)...
No idea unless I got it wrong but I can't one shot kill with her yet using ice blitz, maybe use another attack instead? I still bring my original team to pick the survivors.

Malakhov

Banned
Eurgh, Memu defaulted back to "repeat macro 1 time" last night when I went to bed, I should have watched it and checked but it was really late and I was tired :(

So much wasted TM farming!
You have to set that up everytime and also the intervals.

bonkeng

At least 500 atk without Excalibur. And with Diabolos' Maneater.

Mine is at 508 atk but with Excalibur, and without Maneater. Can't solo quite yet. Need to bring 2 mages.

Ideal weapons are Gungnir and Sakurafubuki. Non TMs are Enhancer and the fire katana.

chrono01

Both weapons obtained, first two sets of tickets, and all of the Star Quartz. I'm generally F2P, so I'm debating going for the last set of tickets. They're expensive (1200 a piece, IIRC), but it's essentially 500 Lapis per. :/

UrSuLeTzU

I'd go as far as skipping the last tier of tickets. 3600 shards for 3 tickets isn't worth it IMO. That's 36 elite runs or 72 pro runs for just 3 tickets.

I have the items, the star quartz and the first 7 tickets and that's as far as I'll go. The rest is farming the exploration, megacrysts and megacites paradise in there.

Good call on this. I just finished up farming the mats for the Katana, have the cheap summon tickets and will probably focus on Quartz and the middle tickets next. Switching to the Mega farming seems like a better fit for the rest of the event.

Is their anything worthwhile with the shield? Should I farm the mats for it?

Do you guys just don't like rank exp? I got like 4 rank ups already, I see no reason not to stock up on some of the awakening mats for futureproofing, let alone not getting those tickets.

UrSuLeTzU

Um... so finally got my first rainbow crystal for my alt account... is Delita worth it though? :(

U betcha, he's really strong right now. I spent almost all tix from the event trying to get him(in part because of the salt from accidentally feeding one Alma to another :() but no luck. That 4th Kefka rainbow dupe cursed me out of rainbows...

Rixa

This fucking event is killing at least two weeks worth of TM farming ; ;

Yeah Im slightly irritated

At least now I am honing in on whats actually important

Crush Armor is the only materia that is worth a damn and its not like Im pulling a Delita anytime soon. Would be nice to hold onto in case I get really lucky though

Yes, yes it is so bad. Debating bypassing the materia to give me some time to farm TMs.

But the lure of ridiculously easy rank-ups is hard to pull away from...

Been grinding out PRO level to get the science team some kind of progress over this event. Painfully have grinded out half of LB level 13 so far. Already miss the pots that were offered last week.

Yeah. I want farm TM. Too bad I started so late this second TM session (just had to keep some time, cause its so tedious). But as seeing how this is going on, I think there will not be great opportunities to far exclusively TM. Maybe FP event, unless they fill it with some grind thing. Hopefully my timetable still holds (100% before christmas), not sure about it...

I want Refia. Going to try everything I have when Refia hits. I have everything else that can be made to 6*, but no healer. Lenna _might_ get 6* in the future but it will be like 4-6 months before it hits here when its released in JP. Thus I also need my TM farming to be done. If I get Refia and I dont have TM ready at that point, I might use some Lapis to Energy and do TM + run whatever event is going on.

This event will be ELT and later PRO for rank ups. Going to grab materials ready for Exdeath 6* and after that see if I can do 8k for Katana.

Muku

Right now? Absolutely.

He might not age as well as Lightning (and other 6*), but he's a great unit to have, especially now.

Well, since it's an alt account I probably won't be able to build him up and get the extra stuff at the Mog King for him. These are my initial pulls.

The 5 from summoning tickets are as follows:

3* Penelo
5* Delita
3* Kefka
4* Gaffgarion
3* Vivi

Ended up getting the extra lapis from the extra stuff from daily one and all and got a 3* Krile.

Even with all that said, worth it to go ahead and just keep? I'm sure Gaff would help. And Kefka is a powerhouse on my main that I could work with on this side.

Funny enough got Leah from the 1* pull you get in tutorial, so I'd at least have a healer to start off.

Kind of wanted Lightning but was shocked at his pull. Maybe I'll save that luck for Orlandu...

Edit: See the keeps above...

Muku

One view of Delita: Reddit: Should you pull FFT banner

I would go with that acco. My alt has Chizuru & Golbez (and Zidane) so its trashy trashy acco and Iam playing with it. It is alt acco anyways.

Hm, thank you. Yeah, figured Gaff and Delita wouldn't be horribly great in future, but fact I got a rainbow and gold this round, with 2 out of the 3 characters from the banner, isn't bad. Actually surprised Alma didn't come out of it. (Yet. I'll be getting more tickets going through story a bit.) It'll definately play different than my main account.

Rixa

Hm, thank you. Yeah, figured Gaff and Delita wouldn't be horribly great in future, but fact I got a rainbow and gold this round, with 2 out of the 3 characters from the banner, isn't bad. Actually surprised Alma didn't come out of it. (Yet. I'll be getting more tickets going through story a bit.) It'll definately play different than my main account.

If I were you, I would use those tickets to next banner. 3* Alma is dead weight (no spells) for long. My alt has 2 Almas and one has been max leveled 3* from the day I got her. Only thing she can do is throw rocks.

As its your alt account and we are getting alot events, chances are that you are aiming to awaken another units before than possible Alma. I did Chizu to 5* and next is Golbez (4-5*) & Zidane (3->4*). I was somewhat lucky since I did run a lot Enhanced Maze with alt and got some awaken amaterial from there (mainly Earth Cores, I need alot more of them) + cactuars that I use to Chorirzo.

Now Iam doing adv and sometimes pro event to get ranks as much as possible.

Let the Alma be in pool, consider to use your tix & Lapis on next banner.

Muku

If I were you, I would use those tickets to next banner. 3* Alma is dead weight (no spells) for long. My alt has 2 Almas and one has been max leveled 3* from the day I got her. Only thing she can do is throw rocks.

As its your alt account and we are getting alot events, chances are that you are aiming to awaken another units before than possible Alma. I did Chizu to 5* and next is Golbez (4-5*) & Zidane (3->4*). I was somewhat lucky since I did run a lot Enhanced Maze with alt and got some awaken amaterial from there (mainly Earth Cores, I need alot more of them) + cactuars that I use to Chorirzo.

Now Iam doing adv and sometimes pro event to get ranks as much as possible.

Let the Alma be in pool, consider to use your tix & Lapis on next banner.

I have two Alma's on my main account. Keeping them around for Robes then I will be tossing them into the trash. Once I realized she throws rocks and sacrifices her own HP to heal others with her LB, that was too much. Robes then gone.

I think with this group will roll with Gaff, Delita, Leah, Kefka, and Krile until I can get something better. The only one I used Lapis on so far was just the daily pull.

I hope I can get a Chizuru or CoD on this account. Heck, even an Artemios would be cool as I don't have him on my main. Something to help pull some of this dead weight in beginning. Guess I'll be praying on the daily (250) pulls. But yeah, good idea to keep rest of tickets in mean time for future pulls.

If anyone wants a piddly alt account just starting out.. :p 984 103 344

Malakhov

Banned
Do you guys just don't like rank exp? I got like 4 rank ups already, I see no reason not to stock up on some of the awakening mats for futureproofing, let alone not getting those tickets.

No it's just I'd rather use my NRG to run the ADV vault exploration.So far it has given me 2 hero rings and a ton, and I mean a ton of megacites. My espers are leveling practically on their own.

Rixa

I have two Alma's on my main account. Keeping them around for Robes then I will be tossing them into the trash. Once I realized she throws rocks and sacrifices her own HP to heal others with her LB, that was too much. Robes then gone.

I think with this group will roll with Gaff, Delita, Leah, Kefka, and Krile until I can get something better. The only one I used Lapis on so far was just the daily pull.

If anyone wants a piddly alt account just starting out.. :p 984 103 344

As soon as Krile learns Cura, get rid of Leah :). I did use Krile til the day I got Lenna (featured banner). Dual cast Cura makes wonders. My alt tossed a fr to your alt.

chrono01

No it's just I'd rather use my NRG to run the ADV vault exploration.So far it has given me 2 hero rings and a ton, and I mean a ton of megacites. My espers are leveling practically on their own.
Once I get my final tickets, this is where I'm going. Most definitely.

Muku

As soon as Krile learns Cura, get rid of Leah :). I did use Krile til the day I got Lenna (featured banner). Dual cast Cura makes wonders. My alt tossed a fr to your alt.

Sweet, will accept soon as I'm out of battle. Yeah, got Lenna on my main account. At first wasn't thrilled, but now I love her. Didn't even get her during banner.

I'm keeping Leah in until I can get someone that doesn't suck. LOL. But yeah, I hear her saving grace is dual cast so figured she can do a bit of both pew pew and heal.

Gaff's FFT bubble box with text.. <3

Rixa

Sweet, will accept soon as I'm out of battle. Yeah, got Lenna on my main account. At first wasn't thrilled, but now I love her. Didn't even get her during banner.

I'm keeping Leah in until I can get someone that doesn't suck. LOL. But yeah, I hear her saving grace is dual cast so figured she can do a bit of both pew pew and heal.

Gaff's FFT bubble box with text.. <3

You dont need another healer for sometime tho, so replace Leah asap with dps / mage when Krile has cura.
See my party back in Beta days (BGN S5), whose the healer...
BGN S5 & INT S5
Screenshot_20160608-203936.png
Screenshot_20160626-171358.png

Malakhov

Banned
Added 5 friend slots on both accounts

Main account:
Currently sharing 315 MAG Exdeath, normally it's WoL: 394, 684, 820

Alt account:
Currently sharing 306 MAG Kefka, normally it's Vaan: 018, 911 , 103

Please mention GAF in your message, soon I will delete all non GAF users. I'd rather have GAF members only in my lists.

robotuw

My man Leo killing it in the Colosseum. I was getting completely wiped on the regular enemies. Brought him in and beat the behemoth first try. A tank is essential for the later stages.

Muku

You dont need another healer for sometime tho, so replace Leah asap with dps / mage when Krile has cura.
See my party back in Beta days (BGN S5), whose the healer...
BGN S5 & INT S5
Screenshot_20160608-203936.png
Screenshot_20160626-171358.png

Yeah. Well that will be the trick. Getting someone that isn't Russell. Or Shadow. LOL

Rixa

Yeah. Well that will be the trick. Getting someone that isn't Russell. Or Shadow. LOL

Use Lasswell.

Added 5 friend slots on both accounts

Main account:
Currently sharing 315 MAG Exdeath, normally it's WoL: 394, 684, 820

Alt account:
Currently sharing 306 MAG Kefka, normally it's Vaan: 018, 911 , 103

Please mention GAF in your message, soon I will delete all non GAF users. I'd rather have GAF members only in my lists.

Yeah my alt tossed fr to both accos, you will notice from my username.

Shouta

Just got the Defense Instinct TM from Yamata Orochi from Dragon Quest). This is such a ridiculous TM. It's 40% attack up and 60% Defense/Spirit up when your HP drops below 50%. The Defense/Spirit buff stays after you restore your HP and persists even after your char dies and is revived with Raise or a Phoenix down, lol.

leehom

Someone who wanted to reroll in this thread - I have an account with Lightning, Charlotte, Celes, Shantotto, and Garnett on my ALT. I would be willing to give it to someone who would make it their own. Bunch of tickets, and Lapis too. PM me if interested. Friends with virtually everyone here to boot
Very generous of you! I couldn't handle the amount of time required for two accounts myself and shut down my soft launch account about a week ago. I would be super interested, but I've invested too much time into my current account and don't want to start over from scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom