• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

H3xum

Yeah I saw that too. From what I can see , Luneth , Arc , and Refia are all on the same banner. That's a natural dual wield, natural double cast, and top tier healer right? I mean, that's the banner I should be saving for as someone who doesn't trust mastery grind. It looks insane.

Woah. Yeah, as a F2Per that doesn't really grind TM I want/need this banner now.

I know we can't go 1:1 from JP, but, would this banner theoretically be soon? I might not pull anything til this one.

NomarTyme

Been soloing the advance fft exploration. Easy experience , mag cites, and megacrystals. Most likely will do this for rest of the event.

CCIE

Banned
I'm torn on the exclusive materia... I think I'm just going to try and get my rank up as high as I can. It is kind of nice to not have to babysit my account anymore - more than five hours between energy refills is pretty awesome

I'm torn on the exclusive materia... I think I'm just going to try and get my rank up as high as I can. It is kind of nice to not have to babysit my account anymore - more than five hours between energy refills is pretty awesome

I totally love this too. The rank exp is my favorite part of this event.

Muku

Yes, Pro rocks. 650 per? Yes please. Just hit rank 51 a few minutes ago. Loving this rank up stuff.

Is Pro the best place to farm Auracite too, if you can't clear ELT reliably? Or would I get more doing ADV exploration?

Yes, if you can't do Elite do Pro. It is the 2nd highest in Auracite albeit it's about half of Elite but still better than everything else and it has the highest Rank/NRG ratio.

Muku

Is Pro the best place to farm Auracite too, if you can't clear ELT reliably? Or would I get more doing ADV exploration?

You get anywhere from 41 to 50 for completing a run in Pro. Haven't done exploration farming. Just farmed Pro.

Rootbeer

Banned

The most reliable way for me is to use a Lightning friend summon (Lvl 100, of which I am very thankful to have a few of). Man-eater not necessary in that situation but can still help if their attack is low. But yeah, PRO has been most of my runs too.

Zalasta

If anyone cares, the Archers in Pro and Elite have the potential of dropping auracites, worth 3 and 10 respectively. There are 3 in Pro and 4 in Elite (both battles 1, 3, and 4). That's why you get a range of 41, 44, 47 or 50 drop in Pro and 81, 91, 101, 111, or 121 in Elite.

I run Elite if I have a Lightning friend on the list. Pro otherwise, I don't mind it since I get to level up 4 other characters in Pro.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
It's been a good morning :)

Cleared ADV B-1: 500 Lapis
Gold Gift Receiving Trophy: 500 Lapis
Prepare for 6* Daily: 100 Lapis
Rank Up: 100 Lapis
Daily Participation Reward: 50 Lapis
-----------------
Morning Total: +1250 Lapis

Not too shabby for first few hours of the day!

1. This was my exact day earlier this week. Such a good feeling!

2. GUESS WHO HAS CHIRIJAIRADEN IN THE OVEN

Pbae

So other than daily logins, I've been busy away from this game so I wanted to know how screwed I am.

For both the light shield and katana, will the ingredients be available later on or is it just for this event? I cleared the dungeons so I have the single ingredients given as the reward but I don't have the mats that you would trade in for.

So other than daily logins, I've been busy away from this game so I wanted to know how screwed I am.

For both the light shield and katana, will the ingredients be available later on or is it just for this event? I cleared the dungeons so I have the single ingredients given as the reward but I don't have the mats that you would trade in for.

From what I have read here, just for this event. So far there have been no repeats. You need to get auracite (the ELT battle gives the most) and trade it to the moogle king to get them

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck

You have 9 days left to earn them. If you can manage to clear PRO, you can earn more than 1K auracite per day. It's 3700 for all the katana ingredients and 1200 for the shield.

Shorter: you have plenty of time if you can start in the next couple days.

Longer: Judging from other event weaponry, my guess is you'll wait a long while before event-specific ingredients to forge event-specific weapons pop up again, if ever.

Pbae

You have 9 days left to earn them. If you can manage to clear PRO, you can earn more than 1K auracite per day. It's 3700 for all the katana ingredients and 1200 for the shield.

Shorter: you have plenty of time if you can start in the next couple days.

Longer: Judging from other event weaponry, my guess is you'll wait a long while before event-specific ingredients to forge event-specific weapons pop up again, if ever.

I HAVE 9 DAYS LEFT?!

OH FUCK YEAH!!!!

I thought it was going to be over by Thursday night, Friday Morn.

CCIE

Banned
I decided on my ALT account that has weaker units to just run PRO all day long. Even with Lightning friend, because in order to solo ELT, Lightning should be 500+ attack and have Diabolos Man-Eater. I never lose when farming PRO.

The plan currently is to get the sword, shield, 2/3 of the tickets, SQ, and as many 6* mats for Lightning as possible. Not sure I will be able to complete the mats, but I will have a jump on the next event and its mats, so I can level her and any other lucky 6* at that time. By then, the account should be in a lot more solid footing with units. I was having trouble keeping up with the ALT account, but by the end of the event it should easily be rank 40+ because of the awesome rank experience. The really painful part is going after the trophies again. Don't quite have everything for farming HR yet, but I'm close

My primary is easy to run - I just check it every four hours or so, run ELT, run the Colosseum, and then let it recharge. Only time-waster is doing dailies for both accounts early in the morning.

CCIE

Banned
Has anyone tried to beat Intangir with L100 Lightning solo? My ALT account could use the sword, and I'm thinking that my Lightning, and L100 lightning should make short work of the beast... I don't really have any other physical damage dealers

Thoughts?

My standard summon pool has been building from friend points, and I'm at the point that I could summon something like 25 standard units. Is there any reason to do that at this point? I'm assuming that they are pretty pointless after a while and would only serve to sell or if you are gung-ho about building collections, but please let me know if there is a good use for them.

My standard summon pool has been building from friend points, and I'm at the point that I could summon something like 25 standard units. Is there any reason to do that at this point? I'm assuming that they are pretty pointless after a while and would only serve to sell or if you are gung-ho about building collections, but please let me know if there is a good use for them.

The only real reason to summon the standard units is to either level and sell them or level and awaken them for the trophy. They will have an enhanced friend summon at certain points that will have Gil Snappers/Metal Cactuars in there.

EDarkness

Has anyone tried to beat Intangir with L100 Lightning solo? My ALT account could use the sword, and I'm thinking that my Lightning, and L100 lightning should make short work of the beast... I don't really have any other physical damage dealers

Thoughts?

I took that guy out in one round with a Lightning with 448 ATK last night. Got the achievement for 300,000 damage in one round, too. That guy didn't stand a chance. Cheer + Lightning = dead.

The only real reason to summon the standard units is to either level and sell them or level and awaken them for the trophy. They will have an enhanced friend summon at certain points that will have Gil Snappers/Metal Cactuars in there.

I really wish they would do something interesting with Friend Points. They seem totally pointless and not worth bothering with.

That's true. During some of the events I remember pulling cactuars. So maybe I'll just hold on to them until then to at least get something useful from the pulls.

I really wish they would do something interesting with Friend Points. They seem totally pointless and not worth bothering with.

Agreed. There's zero reason right now to care one whit about friend points. Or, at least, none that I've found.

I played this during the "the japanese version now has english" part of the release , liked it, and then got pulled away so I'm behind

I'm working on the story stuff still, which I'm guessing i'll need to do first anyway.

My question is:

Is there anything I should be doing as well as story stuff? due to daily rewards and all that I have about 150 energy over my cap.

my first 5* was an exdeath who I think is pretty good?(or he was, at least)

I just got a 3* alma but she's apparently terrible?

My party is:

Ex-Death 5* (leader)
Penelo 3* (FFT dancer)
Edgar 3*
Rain 2*
Leah 2*

Folstern

You can get a bunch of nice TMs from the units you pull with the points:

HP+10%
Stone Killer
Aquan Killer
Dragon Killer
Raging Fist
Camouflage

And then as was mentioned, Gil Snappers and Metal Cactuars are useful too.

Flambe

Finally got mats to awaken Lightning, except no cactaurs to level her and can't waste energy on anything but dumb event lol. Gotta get katana and at least mid level summon tickets still

Tellah is practically soloing the c-2 rank with raise lol

Hah! I totally forgot about that! I've been plunging through with my normal team. I haven't died or anything, but each fight has taken longer than expected. Next time I'll plug in Amarant and raise the bejeebus out of them. Thanks!

H3xum

So I got the SQ, Tickets and Sword by doing the elite runs

Now I am going to do the Pro Exploration until the event ends. Stock up on goodies while still earning a bit of the Mog currency. With what I have come the end of the event I will either do the shield or just grab a few 6* mats.

Feels good having a plan instead of just mindless grinding

Malakhov

Banned
Hah! I totally forgot about that! I've been plunging through with my normal team. I haven't died or anything, but each fight has taken longer than expected. Next time I'll plug in Amarant and raise the bejeebus out of them. Thanks!
No problems, glad it can help :)

CCIE

Banned
Is Sarah really that big of a difference? I already don't really have much trouble with ELT with current setup. However, auto-win would be nice

Malakhov

Banned
Is Sarah really that big of a difference? I already don't really have much trouble with ELT with current setup. However, auto-win would be nice
Didn't have any problems but I had to do the last round manually to time my elemental chain right but not anymore. Just hit repeat on the 6 fights :)

Edit: that's for when I don't have a lvl 100 lightning friend, if I do well she's useless.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
People are estimating maybe 3 weeks or so, maybe more.

No chance in hell. Unless they want to really skip a few things.

But we should have XIII and IV Events first, plus FFBF, and the Halloween. And a good chance the Type-O event.

Even if they want to rush, you're looking at 4 weeks. But I would say month and a half to two.

CCIE

Banned
If you look at the Japan schedule we are a little off, so there isn't much telling about anything after the current event. However, I would agree that we will probably see the FFBE, FFXIII, and FFIV units first at a minimum.

I'd look for FFIII around X-Mas...

If you look at the Japan schedule we are a little off, so there isn't much telling about anything after the current event. However, I would agree that we will probably see the FFBE, FFXIII, and FFIV units first at a minimum.

I'd look for FFIII around X-Mas...

Oh they will totally do FFIII around Christmas, they want people to spend like crazy lol

tuffymon

People that managed to get Lightning to 100 so quick, totally jelly~ that 50k+ a level over 90 is brutal... slowly getting there~
Should have the mats for the katana by the end of the day. Outside of the dailies, I can't break away from doing Pro, 8 rank ups so far and we still have a over a week... HALPP!

People that managed to get Lightning to 100 so quick, totally jelly~ that 50k+ a level over 90 is brutal... slowly getting there~
Should have the mats for the katana by the end of the day. Outside of the dailies, I can't break away from doing Pro, 8 rank ups so far and we still have a over a week... HALPP!

Imagine all the people who are jelly that they don't have a Lightning!!

BAHAHAAHAHA

Celegus

Ooooh Ammy gets Raise? Didn't realize that, apparently I finally have someone that can raise! (eventually)

Eidjinn

Does anyone had problems updating the english version on Nox??

I just can't login anymore! The game just closes!

Anybody has any idea?? Any tips??

Lyrian

You're running adv for rank xp right?

As others have said in the thread by now, PRO is much more generous than ELT for rank xp.

Tried Roper this morning and bastard is cheap. He completely ignored WoL's provoke and likes to take out Lenna and or Kefka right away. If I had a physical attacker I could burn him quick enough because I get real close to killing him. A barrage would wreck him. I don't have paralyze so...yeah, this should be interesting. I'm happy to finally have some type of challenge in this game though.

Provoke isn't 100%, sadly. So, that will happen sometimes.

At the 6 hour mark for energy refills, it is **very** nice not to have to look at the phone so often.

Sarah is the equivalent of casting focus, but only costs 8 MP instead of 48, so it can be cast every fight without penalty (which Celes/Vaan can't do without running out of MP).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom