• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentus

hmm okay, thanks. I did feel like I had shit luck looking up at the tier list today lol

Any particuliar heroes I should look out for?

Dont be slave of the "tier lists", its better ask like you are doing now for what unit have.

Basically, you need lightning lol, try to reroll until you got one. Everything else can be replaced with any kind of unit (except a full break user)

Dont be slave of the "tier lists", its better ask like you are doing now for what unit have.

Basically, you need lightning lol, try to reroll until you got one. Everything else can be replaced with any kind of unit (except a full break user)

Might I suggest shopping around for an Ex-Death whilst you're at it! :)

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
hey guys, installed the game not long ago. I'ts pretty fun tbh... But i've been reading online about ''rerolling''. Should I do it?

I'm basically rank 11, the only ''notable'' summon I got out of like 10 summon tickets + a few lapis summons were a 4 star gaffgarion, a 3 star alma ( I don't even know if that's supposed to be good? lol) , a 4 star rydia and a 4 star maria. That's it

Should I bother rerolling or getting summon tickets is easy?

Don't bother.

Muku

Rerolling is okay if you don't want to play. Been rerolling my alt account for a few days now. No rainbows. Yellow ones with Shadow, Russell, and Luna. :( Bt since it is an alt one doesn't bother me. You could be rerolling forever for something good or be one and done.

Why are these Tactics characters kind of lackluster? :( I want Orlando, which is why I won't get him. :p But he is good, right?

Rerolling is okay if you don't want to play. Been rerolling my alt account for a few days now. No rainbows. Yellow ones with Shadow, Russell, and Luna. :( Bt since it is an alt one doesn't bother me. You could be rerolling forever for something good or be one and done.

Why are these Tactics characters kind of lackluster? :( I want Orlando, which is why I won't get him. :p But he is good, right?

Oralndu is amazing yes.

Syntsui

If you are starting now and you plan to take this seriously, rerolling for a Lightning can`t be stressed enough. Look at the amount of important events that need either an army of mages or one single Lightning. It will be easier to focus on one character instead of several ones, so just focus on her and thank us later.

Request sent!

Also add away those who haven't though I think I have everyone who posts here lol

Accepted!

Old news but I'm so glad blizzaga chain works on ELT, probably wouldn't be able to do it otherwise. Need a full break and a good barrage unit (or a good bow for artemios, can't touch brachasaurious so far)

Muku

If you are starting now and you plan to take this seriously, rerolling for a Lightning can`t be stressed enough. Look at the amount of important events that need either an army of mages or one single Lightning. It will be easier to focus on one character instead of several ones, so just focus on her and thank us later.

How long will she stay top tier? I imagine once other 6* come out it'll change things. Unless idea is slow roll out on 6*.

Whales

Banned
Damn. I feel like shit now that like 2 or 3 weeks ago she was in those ''chance increased box'' and I didn't even care

Thanks for the advice guys

How long will she stay top tier? I imagine once other 6* come out it'll change things. Unless idea is slow roll out on 6*.

She is currently the 17th ranked overall unit in JPN so still fine. She has actually been passed by Cecil/WoL in their 6* forms and Exdeath and CoD are right behind her. That is again overall though not Physical DPS specific so obviously they all have different roles than her sans CoD.

The unit I want most is Tidus. I might even spend money trying to get him. I also want my WoL, Terra, and CoD to be 6*. After that, I don't even care. Anything else will be just gravy. :D

I have been but a Small Mouth Bass in this game so far..but for Orlandu and Tidus I am probably turning into a Humpback. I can already feel the blowhole forming.

One of the reasons I pulled a lot on Lightnings banner is because the other units were good. Well, getting dual cast as a TM from a crap unit seemed worth pulling. What other units were on Thunder God cids banner in Japan? Any good consolation prizes?

One of the reasons I pulled a lot on Lightnings banner is because the other units were good. Well, getting dual cast as a TM from a crap unit seemed worth pulling. What other units were on Thunder God cids banner in Japan? Any good consolation prizes?

Soleil...Lawrence and Ovelia not sure how any of them are. Soleil is also a 6* the other two are 5's. Not sure on TM's.

Seph, obv.

Cloud as a base 6*?

T_T

Emperor sucks!

The main characters from the eventual Chrono Trigger banner event?

I wish. ;_;

Emperor-Mateus-emperor-mateus-31006070-499-279.png

EDarkness

But am I gonna be salty when one of you jerks pulls Thunder God Cid in a daily the second he becomes available.

Well, you can put money on that not being me. My luck with characters in this game is terrible.

I'm surprised that they don't have FFVII characters in the game...and that Zidane is still 5*. They must really hate FFIX. Heh, heh.

I feel like the FF VII cast is either being held back for a panic button for when the game starts to die down...or they will just release them when the Remake comes out. Regardless I want them sooner than both of those things.

Well, you can put money on that not being me. My luck with characters in this game is terrible.

I'm surprised that they don't have FFVII characters in the game...and that Zidane is still 5*. They must really hate FFIX. Heh, heh.

I wouldn't be surprised if one of the next events in JPN is Zidane/Kuja upgrades. They better add Steiner/Quina/Beatrix as well. Eiko can come also but meh.

Emperor's TM:

Trust Reward = マティウスの悪意
19 ATK 109 MAG Rod, Skills: [HP+10%] +10% HP

Yeah and the FFIII Banner is fucking insane!!!

Yeah, but EMP is 5 base Arc is 3 so for a bit less MAG have a much higher chance of getting him/her don't even know who the fuck Arc is to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom