• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-murph

Mi Exaculibur is 2.5% away... 1 Full day :O

Oh shit oh shit oh shit!

I started Farming 5 Almas last nite. They're around 2% each. Hopefully can get them to 16% each by Saturday for my first Premium TM reward Lordly Robe! Aiming for three of these since I have an overabundance of Almas (15? I think) and no Delita (fuck.).

Oh shit oh shit oh shit!

I started Farming 5 Almas last nite. They're around 2% each. Hopefully can get them to 16% each by Saturday for my first Premium TM reward Lordly Robe! Aiming for three of these since I have an overabundance of Almas (15? I think) and no Delita (fuck.).

Feel your pain

Would really love to have Delita

CCIE

Banned
Either I have truly horrible RNG today, or they fixed/nerfed the PF. Not one Megacyte in three runs, nothing by ore and dark megacrysts...

Either I have truly horrible RNG today, or they fixed/nerfed the PF. Not one Megacyte in three runs, nothing by ore and dark megacrysts...

Must be horrible RNG in my 2 runs earlier I still got the same average of Megacites/Crysts.

Edit: Oh wait I didn't realize you said PF figured you were talking about ADV Exploration for FFT.

Rixa

Is there reason you are running PFE instead ADV explo?
Ok PFE 8 nrg whilst ADV explo 18. I just did ADV twice with my alt and got 11 Megacites both time plus the other stuff.

bonkeng

Wait, why are you running PF?

Try Vaults Exploration Advance. It gives atleast 6 Megacites per run, and also drops Ice/Fire Megacryts for more hero rings.

Lyrian

It's been a good morning :)

Cleared ADV B-1: 500 Lapis
Gold Gift Receiving Trophy: 500 Lapis
Prepare for 6* Daily: 100 Lapis
Rank Up: 100 Lapis
Daily Participation Reward: 50 Lapis
-----------------
Morning Total: +1250 Lapis

Not too shabby for first few hours of the day!

I run the PF twice each morning to go towards the daily 50 lapis because it's only 8 energy and it's just become a habit. I didn't see any difference in my hauls for today. Around 2-3 megacites as usual. So unless they nerfed it at some point during the day, it might have just been bad luck.

Side note... I gathered enough materials to make my very first event based sword! I have the Chirijiraden baking right now! Very exciting, even if I don't have a single worthwhile unit right now that uses a katana. More's the pity. Now that I have the sword, the shield, and the first couple of tiers of summon tickets, I can finally get away from the event dungeon grind and start on the event exploration grind. I think that's progress, right??

Muku

Use Lasswell.

Yeah my alt tossed fr to both accos, you will notice from my username.

I used Lasswell and Rain and even ranked them as far as I could in my main game and capped. I absolutely hate them so I am completely avoiding them this round.

Edit: That's weird. Does the daily login reward not go by date of month (so today would be 400 FP) and just how many days you logged in? It's been forever since I started my main account. But my alt account is giving me the energy for day 2. Always thought it went by date, but maybe I'm wrong.

Edit: Daily pull... Sabin. Ugh.

Pejo

Man, they really went balls to the wall with Lightning, didn't they. I just tried using her Ice Blitz at my friend unit instead of a Kefka or Exdeath, and she just annihilates these things, especially if paired with Diabolos for ManEater.

I have almost all the summon tickets from this event now, I'll be going for star quartz and sword materials next. Hoping I can get that done and get at least a few of the 6* materials this time around for when some of my units get the upgrade.

Question: Are these King Mog items time sensitive, and are the Auracite shards persistent through every 6* event, or is this specifically just for the FFT event? Like will the summon tickets always be there, and is his inventory permanent?

Man, they really went balls to the wall with Lightning, didn't they. I just tried using her Ice Blitz at my friend unit instead of a Kefka or Exdeath, and she just annihilates these things, especially if paired with Diabolos for ManEater.

I have almost all the summon tickets from this event now, I'll be going for star quartz and sword materials next. Hoping I can get that done and get at least a few of the 6* materials this time around for when some of my units get the upgrade.

Question: Are these King Mog items time sensitive, and are the Auracite shards persistent through every 6* event, or is this specifically just for the FFT event? Like will the summon tickets always be there, and is his inventory permanent?

Its locked to this event and we have no idea if they will ever recycle events. Highly doubtful for now

No, you have until I believe the 18th to use your Auracite which is 4 days past the when you can stop getting them. Once that day is gone all of those items are gone. The next event will more than likely use a completely different resource for trade in and the items will be different. I also can't see them ever recycling the events wouldn't really make sense for them to do that.

CCIE

Banned
So everyone is grinding EXP now? I still am grinding away at the dungeon for the 6* MATS. Especially the ALT account, which can only run PRO level without getting annihilated, and that is the one with Lightning - has half of the mats necessary to 6* her

Maybe I will try and split my time - is the EXP run worth it?

So everyone is grinding EXP now? I still am grinding away at the dungeon for the 6* MATS. Especially the ALT account, which can only run PRO level without getting annihilated, and that is the one with Lightning - has half of the mats necessary to 6* her

Still grinding ELT for auracite. I put my sword in the oven last night, need to get the shield mats. Still haven't bought the star quarts or 1200 ticket(s) yet either.

I am about 1200 shards away from being done doing the normal place. The Rank EXP is great and I wouldn't mind getting some 6* Mats so what I may do is just do the Exploration once I hit these 1200 and once all my remaining Espers are max level I will just switch back until the event ends and hoard 6* stuff.

CCIE

Banned
Holy CRAP is the Hunger in ADV Colosseum a PAIN! Gonna have to go for Paralyze, etc on him - he left my event team crying in the corner

Farming has been going good so far. Almost done getting the last of the tickets. It should take about another day for me to get enough for the last 2 tickets then I'll keep farming for 6* material. The less I have to get later on the better it will be for me. Need to go look and make a sheet about how much of each material I will need for all my future 6* units

Valentus

Well, finally got diabolos.

I know this colo bosses are hard, but i just... cast crushing blow with lightning and then chain thundaga with my wizzards and the things just.... explode.

I know they are hard, but they keep just exploding.

Colosseum bosses haven't given me trouble at all. They hit hard but Lenna just heals everyone back up. Now the enemies themselves on the way to the boss are a bitch. Had multiple instance of near death experiences with only one happening because I messed up and clicked a unit instead of swiping.

It's fun to feel so overpowered with Lightning, but I'm pretty sure it's just Dual wield that's the over powered aspect here. I mean, it's pretty broken IMO. Doesn't even cost double MP. So knowing this, Luneth is now a top priority for me. My question to y'all, I have two Zidanes, I don't trust farm, only do it on occasion while watching a movie or something. So those two Zidanes are sitting at 20% and 16% after a couple months.

How many dual wields should I shoot for? Would I be dumb to combine the two to get it about 6 months(or longer) sooner than if I wait and acquire two? I know I don't even have to worry about this for a long long time but I'm curious what the top tier Japanese teams have in terms of dual wield.

CCIE

Banned
Valentus - not all of us have Lightning on our Primary account to cheese the Colosseum with. Congrats on the win!

Lyrian

EXP? Are you writing about unit or rank xp?

2 1200 auracite tickets left to grind.

Holy CRAP is the Hunger in ADV Colosseum a PAIN! Gonna have to go for Paralyze, etc on him - he left my event team crying in the corner

Haven't run into it yet? Is this a boss fight or a common monster in one of the rounds?

Syntsui

It's fun to feel so overpowered with Lightning, but I'm pretty sure it's just Dual wield that's the over powered aspect here. I mean, it's pretty broken IMO. Doesn't even cost double MP. So knowing this, Luneth is now a top priority for me. My question to y'all, I have two Zidanes, I don't trust farm, only do it on occasion while watching a movie or something. So those two Zidanes are sitting at 20% and 16% after a couple months.

How many dual wields should I shoot for? Would I be dumb to combine the two to get it about 6 months(or longer) sooner than if I wait and acquire two? I know I don't even have to worry about this for a long long time but I'm curious what the top tier Japanese teams have in terms of dual wield.
2 is enough. Most of the top units in the future will learn it at level 100 too.

Muku

Grinding for these Auracite shards wouldn't be so bad if repeat didn't suck so much. I can have a nice manual chain going, but repeat? It's like it didn't know how it went the first time. I'm lucky if I can even get one to pop out of it. Ugggh.

Tried Roper this morning and bastard is cheap. He completely ignored WoL's provoke and likes to take out Lenna and or Kefka right away. If I had a physical attacker I could burn him quick enough because I get real close to killing him. A barrage would wreck him. I don't have paralyze so...yeah, this should be interesting. I'm happy to finally have some type of challenge in this game though.

Yeah I saw that too. From what I can see , Luneth , Arc , and Refia are all on the same banner. That's a natural dual wield, natural double cast, and top tier healer right? I mean, that's the banner I should be saving for as someone who doesn't trust mastery grind. It looks insane.

Throwing every last dime or lapis you have at that event is what most people will do. It just has too many amazing units.

Anyone here going after the exclusive materia as well?

Probably not

I mean if I get Agrias Medicate could prove useful but not essential.

Crush Armor was the only other good one but Delita's single breaks are just as good and upgradeable and last 5 turns

They arent essential and are very expensive and time consuming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom