• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCZ0vpjpy6qTweFg4xE8HZSw

Stumbled onto this YouTube today, and the only way to describe it is that He is almost like an "anti-whale".

Desperately trying to make Rizer, Lani and ViVi work. I'm not sure if he is trying to play this way or if this is just how he understands the game.

It's honestly more entertaining then any whale arena stream

I don't think he understands his recording software... or how to play the game.

The end of episode 10 he pulls a bunch of units and then tries to feed them to his laswell. He pulled a 5* edge, hayate and then tried to feed them into his level 7 laswell because the ant lion beat him. This has to be a joke. I just can't believe it.

Tomorrow.

Although the patch is tonight, all of the previous content will be available for one more day before being replaced by FF5 content.

Do I have a shot at Maxwell with the following:

Vaan 80/80
CoD 84/100
Cecil 86/100
Refia 80/80

Don't really have a good 5th. 4* Karl and Seria, lol. I can bring Valentus' CoD or something else. I have Dispel, Full Break, and 2 Curajas, but I'm just not sure if I have enough DPS and HP to live long enough to bring him down.

Materia-wise, I have 2x Guardian Authority, but not too much else.

Vaan 80/80
CoD 84/100
Cecil 86/100
Refia 80/80

Don't really have a good 5th. 4* Karl and Seria, lol. I can bring Valentus' CoD or something else. I have Dispel, Full Break, and 2 Curajas, but I'm just not sure if I have enough DPS and HP to live long enough to bring him down.

You need to max your CoD. then you have a chance. I was running the same type of Unit setup. Vaan, CoD, Cecil. Garnet OR Lennah and Bartz" he used Imperil"
DPS wise it was all Cod with Valentus CoD, they chained Void attack that you get at 100

Lyrian

Patch is tonight?? What??? I hope they don't reset the arena a day earlier.

Patch is at 10 PM PST / 1 AM EST / <insert your own timezone here> tonight , per news feed. 6 hour downtime.

Arena still says it is following its normal procedure of ending at end of day GMT on Thursday. So, everyone should be fine in terms of arena resetting shenanigans.

You need to max your CoD. then you have a chance. I was running the same type of Unit setup. Vaan, CoD, Cecil. Garnet OR Lennah and Bartz" he used Imperil"
DPS wise it was all Cod with Valentus CoD, they chained Void attack that you get at 100

Damn. By my math that's 11 runs of Maranda Coast. Might be able to squeeze it out after I finish Vaan (currently 45/80), but man it's goign to be grueling.

Lyrian

Vaan 80/80
CoD 84/100
Cecil 86/100
Refia 80/80

Damn. By my math that's 11 runs of Maranda Coast. Might be able to squeeze it out after I finish Vaan (currently 45/80), but man it's goign to be grueling.

That's really borderline. Refia not being 6* is going to hurt, but at least you have Curaja.

CoD is too weak, missing ATK+30% (91) and Call of Void (100) That's major DPS missing there. Grind that out, unfortunately.

Cecil is also missing Saintly Wall (100), which is the sole ability that makes him a godly tank.

That's a lot of work to do without any xp events up at the moment.

That's really borderline. Refia not being 6* is going to hurt, but at least you have Curaja.

CoD is too weak, missing ATK+30% (91) and Call of Void (100) That's major DPS missing there. Grind that out, unfortunately.

Cecil is also missing Saintly Wall (100), which is the sole ability that makes him a godly tank.

Yea, Cecil isn't happening. But we'll see if I can get CoD. If I can't clear it it's not the end of the world. I'm not getting the Diabolos summon in anyway, so it would really just be for the kill which is not that essential of a reward. Hell I haven't even been playing this game for 2 weeks lol, I don't think I'm expected to be able to clear this event anyway :)

Valentus

Content can be cleared with Cecil 5star. In fact, all my videos was with a 5star cecil.

He even can clear content without her own CoD at 100... he just need to chain the Call of the Void of his poweful friend's CoD.

The point is, with this party, its unlikely to summon diabolos.

Lyrian

Yea, Cecil isn't happening. But we'll see if I can get CoD. If I can't clear it it's not the end of the world. I'm not getting the Diabolos summon in anyway, so it would really just be for the kill which is not that essential of a reward. Hell I haven't even been playing this game for 2 weeks lol, I don't think I'm expected to be able to clear this event anyway :)

Content can be cleared with Cecil 5star. In fact, all my videos was with a 5star cecil.

He even can clear content without her own CoD at 100... he just need to chain the Call of the Void of his poweful friend's CoD.

The point is, with this party, its unlikely to summon diabolos.

Agreed with Valentus. If you get your CoD to 100, you can chain Call of Voids, buffed with Embolden and Imperil to kill Maxwell quickly before things get messy.

But yeah, stalling for Diabolos isn't going to happen with the team at its current power levels.

Oh I forgot to mention I do have a Black Belt for Counter, not sure if that matters much.

If you're not stalling for Diabolos, then this really doesn't matter. You're chaining abilities (Call of Void), not limit breaks to kill Maxwell.

Xion86

4th Gafgarrion. This game is fucking with me now. I really need another phys DPS in CoD. I only have 5 tickets left :(

Lucky! I just want one, for the TM :(

Well I'm officially done with the event now, cleared up most of the Mog Shop and stocked up on plenty of materials. Time to finally start the first part of the new story! :)

Daily pull was Charlotte today btw.

c-murph

Finally got that 100 win streak out of the way. I found closes the app before entering into the arena prevented crashing. My 101 battle was against #201 - three powerhouse Lightnings, Ramza and Cecil. Died. Lost my streak.

Kouriozan

Your comment made me realize that my Cecil still wasn't maxed (98/100) so he still didn't have this skill when I did Maxwell.
Feed him a lot of FP units, thanks for reminding x)

Fuuuuuuuucking Instagram cost me my streak! Got a notification of a new Vida Guerra pic, click it, go back to FFBE......"You have lost" FML!!! Damn you and your sexiness Vida!!!!

Sooo

Now that I finished Dual wield and Auto Limit

I guess I begin the long haul for growth egg and doing quads

Gonna do Kain, Miyuki, Ingus, and not sure after that :/

I cashed out my google play Lapis so its back to overnights... Thankfully Nox has been pretty stable so I should be getting 1-2% a night again

Pejo

Fuuuuuuuucking Instagram cost me my streak! Got a notification of a new Vida Guerra pic, click it, go back to FFBE......"You have lost" FML!!! Damn you and your sexiness Vida!!!!

Lol same thing happened to me a while ago, wasn't at a high streak yet though. Plus the post in question was totally worth it.

I'm going to go full madman and finish out the karma for the mag+15%. Currently at 62k and have everything else and 40 of every awakening mat. I really lucked out by getting every BF unit in 4 11 pulls total. Couldn't have done this without them.

tuffymon

Alright, when this new trial occurs, drop a Rising Sun for it? Triple human weakness sounds disgusting...

Lotus, timing and just raw dps, I didn't have fullbreak, I didnt use provoke, and used Charlotte. I DID reapply ALL debuffs/buffs that I did have on turn 2.

Niahak

oh shit i don't have provoke and i don't have diablos

will fullbreak even help me get the damn moogle?

my esper game is so weak.

Depends on the rest of your team. I don't have the DPS or sustainability to take down Maxwell, despite Fullbreak, Focus and Embolden (have Luneth/Agrias/BCLid/WoL/Refia). I think Cecil and/or CoD might be enough to give you an edge, since Cecil seems to be a much better tank than WoL and doesn't need provoke to cover others IIRC.

If you're not hoping to get Maxwell, Diablos won't help you anyway since it adds light weakness.

314 pages? When we get an OT3? Also anyone struggling with obtaining maxwell without a cecil, I beat it with a charlotte as my tank. Get them hp 10%'s to survive

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Tried for one last go at Elza, with hopes of a blue for Miyuki or Xaio Three tickets and a daily.

When our powers combine

Bedile! Penolo! Sabin! Other useless shit I forgot

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
My Maxwell team
Note: no provoke, no Diablos

Team, all maxed:
CoD
Kefka
Ingus
Refia
Cecil

Bringing CoD whale (thank you Nomidor!)

I know I need to Fullbreak, Cheer, Focus, Barrage, Barrage on my first turn.

Then what? I know round four everyone dies.

tuffymon

Tried for one last go at Elza, with hopes of a blue for Miyuki or Xaio Three tickets and a daily.

When our powers combine

Bedile! Penolo! Sabin! Other useless shit I forgot

As silly as it sounds, I'm holding a Penelo until she hits her 5 star form... I want to use everything in my power to make her super good for just 1 sword dance... than she can go >.>;

Vashetti

Banned
Current party:

Vaan 5*
Lenna 5*
Cecil 6*
Cloud of Darkness 6*
Exdeath 5* (will be awakened to 6* on Friday)

Will it be worth swapping Bartz for anybody with his 6*?

Also please add me!

Syrus

Banned
Mannn.

What a day.

I pulled Cloud of Darkness and got a 3000 LB burst pot from arena ticket.

Exdeath lvl 3 LB n Cecil 9 LB

tuffymon

My Maxwell team

Team, all maxed:
CoD
Kefka
Ingus
Refia
Cecil

Fb, cheer, focus, on turn 2 as well, so it persists until its dispelled. dps/heal turn 3, turn 4 defend (use the tank to heal if necessary). Turn 5 dispell/heal/potion/buff etc... I took out my Kefka for another healer, hes just too darn squishy imo.

Whales

Banned
unit calculator added gilgamesh

with TMs im currently farming for, this dude would end up with 700ATK... jesus. Might have to pull for him and then not spend a lapis until Tidus/Orlandu

My Maxwell team

Team, all maxed:
CoD
Kefka
Ingus
Refia
Cecil

Protip

Dont Full break round one

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Not gonna lie I'm just gonna need a play by play.

Ingus at 62, I can't maranda fast enough, and I'm gonna come in midday tomorrow by the skin of my teeth between dinner and a road trip. Love you all and I know this is lame, pls halp

Whales

Banned
My Maxwell team

Team, all maxed:
CoD
Kefka
Ingus
Refia
Cecil

Turn 1
Refia: embolden
Cecil: auto attack
Kefka: hyperdrive
Ingus: Full break
CoD: call of the void
Valentus: call of the void

Chain hyperdrive with Call of the voids for maximum damage

Turn2:
Refia: curaja
Cecil: Focus
Kefka: Hyperdrive
Ingus: Full break
CoD: Call of the void
Valentus: call of the void

Turn 3:
Refia: Curaja
Cecil: Curaja/Auto attack if everyone is healed
Kefka:Hyperdrive if he aint dead
Cod: CotV
Valentus: CotV

Repeat until dead

People will tell you to Guard on turn 4, but for me Maxwell never did her super overdrive move on turn 4... I would guard for no reason

Also dont be shy to restart the game if maxwell decides to pummel your refia and kill her, restart until Cecil covers her or she stops trying to kill her. Or restart if you use barrage and get no esper orbs in a turn.

If youre trying for diabolos evoke, then do normal attack with kefka and cecil, barrage with CoDs

Not gonna lie I'm just gonna need a play by play.

Ingus at 62, I can't maranda fast enough, and I'm gonna come in midday tomorrow by the skin of my teeth between dinner and a road trip. Love you all and I know this is lame, pls halp

Only 62? I was 40/60 yesterday and now I'm 60/80. *cracks whip*

Whales

Banned
Yeah, thats why people were suggesting to max Cecil's LB at lvl 10 before awakening him to 4* and 6*

I got his LB to level 10, then I went straight to 6*. On my TM team he uses his LB at least once per run, and sometimes 2 due to the bonus LB build rate. So if you skip 4* and go straight to 6* with him its not too bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom