• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rootbeer

Banned
Wanted to try taking on Maxwell... can't cause none of my whale friends are showing up as summonable... dammit. I already tried it once with an above-average Luneth and got nowhere.

In other news just picked up my copy of FFVX! 4 day weekend of family, food, new home, drinks and video games. Added 5 slots for the masses for my OP Lightning and Elza for the holidays!

408 213 179 - No Gaf in your name or friend message, you get kicked.

Life is good. Happy Holidays all!

Whales

Banned
In other news just picked up my copy of FFVX! 4 day weekend of family, food, new home, drinks and video games. Added 5 slots for the masses for my OP Lightning and Elza for the holidays!

whaaat? FFXV?

Im so salty, enjoy dude!!

Lol awesome. I picked mine up too :) between that and Pokemon I barely have time to touch Exvius. On super casual mode right now grabbing daily rewards and nothing else :p

Valentus

My Maxwell team
Note: no provoke, no Diablos

Team, all maxed:
CoD
Kefka
Ingus
Refia
Cecil

Bringing CoD whale (thank you Nomidor!)

I know I need to Fullbreak, Cheer, Focus, Barrage, Barrage on my first turn.

Then what? I know round four everyone dies.

Turn 1 in that order:

Full Break (ingus)
Embolden
imperil (WoL or Cecil)

Call of the voids of the 2 CoDs at the same time. Also try to chain Kefka's Hyperdrive. Normal attack with the unit left to better chances of chain the voids and hyperdrive.

Turn 2:

Full Break Again
Curaja
Voids, Hyperdrive and normal attacks chained.

Turn 3:

Curaja
Cura with ingus if still not full heal party
Voids, Hyperdrive and normal attacks chained

Turn 4:

Curaja
Curaja (Cecil)

Chain again.

By this rate, Maxwell should be very dead.

Alkez

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving for tomorrow (I know a lot of you won't be on tomorrow because of it so saying it now). We don't celebrate it over here in the UK but I'm a big (American) football fan so I do a little celebration every year with a few friends. Looking forward to it. Hope you all have a good weekend.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Valentus you rule and I appreciate you. Thank you Whales as well!

I'll get at this basically the moment I max Ingus for that full break.

Muku

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving for tomorrow (I know a lot of you won't be on tomorrow because of it so saying it now). We don't celebrate it over here in the UK but I'm a big (American) football fan so I do a little celebration every year with a few friends. Looking forward to it. Hope you all have a good weekend.

Aye, good point. A lot of yall will be with family and all, so Happy Thanksgiving ExviusGAF! :) I'll be at home with my husband. So I'll still be here posting. But I hope everyone who is going to see family has a wonderful day!

EDarkness

I hope gumi do something like "3 rainbows!!! 1 of them base 5star guaranteed!" that would an awesome deal, and i will put my 10.000 lapi in something like this.

If they guaranteed at least one 5*, then I would definitely throw down 10,000 lapis. The 30% attack materia would be awesome and walking away with at least one 5* would make my day. Probably too much to ask for from them, but I hope they consider this, because I'm sure they could get a lot of people to bite that way.

EDarkness

Something I've been meaning to ask...

How to debuffs refresh? If on turn 1 I put Full Break on a mob it lasts for 3 turns. So on turn 4 it drops off. If I apply Full Break again on turn 3, does it fall off on turn 7 or does it fall off on turn 4 still?

Xion86

Actually I've decided to re start the story from the beginning and get all the rewards, eventually getting to the new story elements I missed out on :D.

Happy Thanksgiving to the US guys!

chrono01

er.... daily blue->gold->rainbow.
and

did i just lose my gilgamesh luck here.
\o/!

You probably did use up your Gilgamesh luck, but congrats anyway. DKC is a fine character!

Tried for one last go at Elza, with hopes of a blue for Miyuki or Xaio Three tickets and a daily.

When our powers combine

Bedile! Penolo! Sabin! Other useless shit I forgot
Welp. :(

Holy Flame Vargas - 57 defeats
Metal God - 7 defeats

:(
I know that feeling. I'm still grinding karma. Thnkafully, I have all of the important stuff.right now I'm just trying to grab whatever cactuar that I can, along with a few additional 6* materials.

The grind, though. THE GRIND!

Wow, I'm so jealous.

Enjoy!

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I work up early and went in on the Squeenix BF sale for Steam. 50$ got me FFV, FFVI, 0, X, X2, XIII, XIII-2, LR, and IX. I wanted X-2, XIII-2, and V(Gameplay wise are the series highlights). And just couldn't resist the rest.

Whales

Banned
I work up early and went in on the Squeenix BF sale for Steam. 50$ got me FFV, FFVI, 0, X, X2, XIII, XIII-2, LR, and IX. I wanted X-2, XIII-2, and V(Gameplay wise are the series highlights). And just couldn't resist the rest.

Hmm, FFXIV aint even on sale on steam, but it is in the Square enix shop online.

Im gonna get that and try playing with friends!

chrono01

There is nothing I hate more than Cecils in the arena. It makes everything take so long and I'm bored with this part of the game already.
I hate when he dies early to Barrage and his dead body continues to tank the hits for the one he was guarding, especially when it's the last character left standing. :/

Once, CoD's first hit of Barrage killed Cecil, and then she shifted to attack another target. I'm not sure if it was lag or whatever, but Cecil's dead body slid across the floor and protected the target CoD had switched to. It was hilarious.

I hate when he dies early to Barrage and his dead body continues to tank the hits for the one he was guarding, especially when it's the last character left standing. :/

Once, CoD's first hit of Barrage killed Cecil, and then she shifted to attack another target. I'm not sure if it was lag or whatever, but Cecil's dead body slid across the floor and protected the target CoD had switched to. It was hilarious.

Zombie Cecil doesn't care that he's dead!

8 more maranda runs to go

i don't think i can do this.

What rank are you? I'm up to 74/80 and I've only refilled stamina I think twice. Between ranking up and getting a free bar, plus daily quest energy, and then stamina regenerating while I'm in the dungeon, it's been going by quite fast (although it's boring and I've literally done nothing else all day)

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
What rank are you? I'm up to 74/80 and I've only refilled stamina I think twice. Between ranking up and getting a free bar, plus daily quest energy, and then stamina regenerating while I'm in the dungeon, it's been going by quite fast (although it's boring and I've literally done nothing else all day)

i mean, the real question is how old are you and do you have a mortgage?

and the answer is old enough to know better and yes

Nooooo, you're full already. If you accidentally added any non-gaffers, my ID is 435,959,155.

Alright, I think I'm done for a while. This week I:

* Finished most of the storyline up to Mystic Woods to get Plant Killer
* Farmed Ifrit from 1* Lv. 7 to 2* to get Plant Killer there as well
* Took Vaan from 1/40 to 80/80 for Full Break
* Finished all of BGN Colosseum
* Got both Guardian's Authorities and all of the rare summon tickets from the Vargas event.

That was a shitload of grinding.

I thought about trying to get CoD to 100 and have a stab at Maxwell, but meh. Fuck it. I need a break from refreshing stamina, gotta save up for Gilgamesh.

CCIE

Banned
Well, I still will be playing this but FFXV will take precedence for me soon. Hubby is buying it for me for X-Mas, but I'm trying to convince him to let me have it early next week. Also, we will see what later in the week brings in Black Friday sales and such.

Any special bundles announced for this game yet for Friday? I can't imagine they won't do anything.

I will be getting FF15 when it launches but it's weird I have always been anti mobile games but since this one came out I haven't really wanted to play anything else. I forced myself to start World of Final Fantasy and I just can't play it anymore. I have become that which I dislike the most....a casual :( I'm sure 15 will have the same fate. As did CoD...Skyrim Remastered....Sword Art Online...

scarlet

You guys are older than me. And I thought I was old already.

Haven't played console games in almost 3 years. Wanted to buy Pro just for XV but I can see myself get bored easily. I just can't dedicate my time to play console games anymore.

Also just checked on Exdeath on the calculator to see the best MAG build. Regular build with Omni Rod/Shield and 4 30% MAG he is at 585 dual wielding Omni Rod's with 3 MAG 30% he is at 617 MAG and with Enhancer/Shield and 4 Letters and Arms he is at 633...all of these are with Ramuh and 2 pairs of Earrings. Time to TM some Ingus's!

Lyrian

Is it so wrong to feel marginally (key word: marginally) guilty about finding someone with 35k arena points for the week with a TM team up and refill arena orbs constantly farming the hell out of that team for the 10 minutes until the list refreshes?

kiaaa

So far, I've gotten Garland, 2 Duanes, and Gafgarrion from the daily. CoD and DKC here I come.

Also just checked on Exdeath on the calculator to see the best MAG build. Regular build with Omni Rod/Shield and 4 30% MAG he is at 585 dual wielding Omni Rod's with 3 MAG 30% he is at 617 MAG and with Enhancer/Shield and 4 Letters and Arms he is at 633...all of these are with Ramuh and 2 pairs of Earrings. Time to TM some Ingus's!

The last post I read about Exdeath's best in slot was DW/3x Letters and Arms for Enhancer/Rod.

scarlet

Can we stack letter and arms?

So far, I've gotten Garland, 2 Duanes, and Gafgarrion from the daily. CoD and DKC here I come.

The last post I read about Exdeath's best in slot was DW/3x Letters and Arms for Enhancer/Rod.

It is but the increase is less than 10 not worth taking DW from a Physical attacker unless you have more than 1. Yeah I just double checked it goes from 633 to 636 in no way worth wasting a DW on.

tuffymon

Is it so wrong to feel marginally (key word: marginally) guilty about finding someone with 35k arena points for the week with a TM team up and refill arena orbs constantly farming the hell out of that team for the 10 minutes until the list refreshes?

The answer is no, not in the slightest.

Also, I'm a baby compared to some of you... that's rare~ 34 >.>;

Pejo

Happy early thanksgiving FFBEGaf!

Just going to take it easy since I'm on a mini-vacation, finish out my karma farming then do sacred crystal farming for the rest.

I'm ready for Bartz+Exdeath 6*!

Syntsui

With such a DPS focused meta, is it really a good move to invest in magic? I have 11 Shanttoto and 7 Arcs to farm, but I really don't want to put the time investment to waste if the future content isn't fair to Magic damage.

It seems every single future trial / special boss is cleared with dps + support + tank + Healer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom