• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malakhov

Banned
Well I dont know if I used my luck or not but the only 5 stars I pulled was Delita. I just hope someday I'll be able to pull a powerhouse like Lightning, Luneth, Gilgamesh or Orlandu.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Wish all of you guys get Gilga - especially if you do 10+1-pulls. I will only able to Dailies and just hope for a single Ex-Death unit. But after Zidane and Cecil banner i will keep my expectations low when it comes to featured 3* i really want.

Rixa

Wish all of you guys get Gilga - especially if you do 10+1-pulls. I will only able to Dailies and just hope for a single Ex-Death unit. But after Zidane and Cecil banner i will keep my expectations low when it comes to featured 3* i really want.

Tomorrow right? Today banner should still be "Duane the Trash"

Nazta on Reddit has been datamining.

Disclaimer: Placeholders are just that... placeholders.

Don't put too much value into them.

Some picks:
Placeholders for:

4☆ base Tickets
10/30/50 Permanent Energy Pots

Units

Placeholders up until Ruggles batch
(Note: DQ batch is always listed as N/A)

Check more from the link.

Syntsui

As much as we give shit to Gumi. This game has atrocious rate exclusively due to Squenix. Brave Frontier has a very consumer friendly pull mechanics, I was baffled that you could choose the unit you wanted in one specific event.

Too bad that game is, huh, not to my taste to say the least.

Reading the ama from reddit from the former Gumi employee states extended maint is due to senior programmers leaving and the newbies not being up to par yet. Well, back to bamner saga 2 and ff xv.

KeRaSh

I guess I'll spend that free energy on the new story content.
I should also start cleaning up missions for older content. I've only finished Grandshelt. So much free Lapis just waiting to be claimed!

you guys see all the datamined shit?

Looks like we are getting a bunch of interesting things soon

ARe these unit specific gear sets exclusive to Global?

Robe of Dawn
A robe which belonged to one of the four warriors of dawn. (Galuf only)

Blue Dress
A dress that belonged to a hopeful, bright and optimistic girl. (Krile only)

Pirate Sword
A sword that belonged to a fearless pirate. (Faris only)

Wind Boots
A pair of boots that belonged to simple wanderer. (Bartz only)

Excalilance
A legendary lance found in a treasure chest. (Gilgamesh only)

Calamity Spear
A weapon forged in a crucible of malevolent energy. (Fang only)

Hyades Magnums
A pistol which can be loaded with powerful rounds. (Sazh only)

Simurgh
Designed for heavy impact, this model is used to hunt big game. (Hope only)

Malboro Wand
Named after a legendary venomous plant-creature. (Vanille only)

newsbanner_bundle_BlackFriday.png

Only good is that Trunk if one is to buy Lapis.

I expect those 10 Cactuars be normal 10k ones, not the Jumbo cactuars.

they are gigantaurs but 10 for 1200 lapis?

Like... if you are gonna do the 1200 lapis just do the first one with the 10 SC and be done

Whales

Banned
how are people finding 1200lapis for 2 tickets worth it? Youre paying 1200for 2 tickets basically

The bonus lapis and the 350lapis bundle that offers a cheap ticket are way better

scarlet

how are people finding 1200lapis for 2 tickets worth it? Youre paying 1200for 2 tickets basically

The bonus lapis and the 350lapis bundle that offers a cheap ticket are way better

Even the 350 isn't huge upgrade for me. It's just a daily pull + extras for 100 lapis.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Think those deals will appeal and look attractive to people who already buy a lot of Lapis - as a f2p only the Black Friday Bounty looks a bit interesting to me.

Syntsui

If you pay for this shit regularly, yeah they are great deals.

I'm specifically talking about the lapis deals, the bundles are not in my interests at the moment.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Stack the top one with Amazon coins. You get 20% more Lapis, with 20% off.

Assuming you get the bonuses too. You'll be getting around 14k Lapis for 40$.

Even though I bought some already, I'll pick it up just because it is a damn good deal in a sense. If you do dailies, you're getting 50+ pulls for 40$ and about 30 pulls if you go for the 10 + 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom