• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixa

Stack the top one with Amazon coins. You get 20% more Lapis, with 20% off.

Assuming you get the bonuses too. You'll be getting around 14k Lapis for 40$.

Even though I bought some already, I'll pick it up just because it is a damn good deal in a sense. If you do dailies, you're getting 50+ pulls for 40$ and about 30 pulls if you go for the 10 + 1

I think that 10200 includes bonus Lapis. Still its 20% off the price. Too bad I cant use Amazon here :D.

Kouriozan

Looking at all those placeholders, wow it goes all the way to FF XII and even more, but none are translated in French, well except the units :lol

MST_UNIT_NAME_100007104^Beach Time Fina^^^Fina en maillot^Strand-Fina^Fina playera
MST_UNIT_NAME_100007105^Beach Time Fina^^^Fina en maillot^Strand-Fina^Fina playera
MST_UNIT_NAME_100007106^Beach Time Fina^^^Fina en maillot^Strand-Fina^Fina playera

Summer Fina in March, let's do this!

Oh and confirmation that Majin Fina will indeed be translated to Dark Fina.
MST_UNIT_NAME_100007205^Seabreeze Dark Fina^^^Fina obs. en maillot^Dunkel-Seewind-Fina^Fina oscura de la marea
MST_UNIT_NAME_100007206^Seabreeze Dark Fina^^^Fina obs. en maillot^Dunkel-Seewind-Fina^Fina oscura de la marea

Kouriozan

Server is up!

Edit : I'm so proud of you, my boy!

xjE5lqQl.jpg

Edit 2 : Poor Bartz always get shafted, so there x)

vsXn2zll.jpg

Why did it have to be on Thanksgiving?....oh well will do my morining Arena and set up for TM's all day cause I am not going to have time to do anything else. Damn Holidays....

I don't see why people are saying this is a bad deal.

Subtract out the 2 summon tickets from the 1200 lapis bundle and for 200 lapis you get 10 gigantaurs and 10 sacred crystals. That's nuts

The other is still cheaper than doing an 11 pull. So you're better off buying these bundles every day and using the tickets than doing even 1 11 pull.

The trunk of lapis is a 12% discount, and if you combine with 20% iTunes card is a net 30% discount

Razmos

Barely scratched Antenolla, absolutely tanky as hell. Hits like a truck too

Unleashed everything I had for about 5 turns, and each of its parts only lost about a quarter health.

My friend summon was Luneth with an elemental weapon though.

Razmos

is it safe to assume that it is harder than Maxwell?
Not quite that hard, I don't think. It was a rather half-arsed attempt while I'm at work.

Refia was using Curaja every turn and my characters still kept on dropping one by one, wish I had double cast.

Yea that shit is hard.

800 atk luneth on full broken vine was doing 10k / round . Plant killer a must. Put ifrit on your helper. Stats are buffed 2x over jp

Iceman829

Just lost my 160 win streak in arena because this update has now fucked up android as well. I was in the middle of attacking about to beat my enemy and bam "no data found" and sent back to the menu. Like wtf gumi

DAYUM son

any way to go extended rounds against the fucker?

Also

50 dollar amazon coin pack is now at 20% off so 40 bucks

Combine that with bonus lapis and you can get over 20k lapis for 80 bucks

Syntsui

I need a formal explanation for why the bosses are harder on Global considering the stats will forever be lower than in Japan.

An explanation that is not "because fuck you, fucking gaijins lol".

Kouriozan

I need a formal explanation for why the bosses are harder on Global considering the stats will forever be lower than in Japan.

An explanation that is not "because fuck you, fucking gaijins lol".

There was a time in Japan where they got a new trials every 2 weeks, global is super late for releasing those, so with 6* units that Japan didn't get at their time, trials had to be balanced.
Hopefully when we somehow catch up, Gumi will stop making them super hard, I'm SO SCARED for Gilgamesh...

leehom

How do we clear the missions, use faith and defend? Defend isn't a normal defend cuz I tried it three times and didn't get a complete.

scarlet

How do we clear the missions, use faith and defend? Defend isn't a normal defend cuz I tried it three times and didn't get a complete.

Swipe down is guard not defend, i made the same mistakes

Is it a skill that Rain has? These conditions usually focus on the main story characters abilities

Yup

Okay, I did the wicked peaks (where the demons laugh) evoke diabolos achievement 3 times, and I evoked diabolos every time and I still didn't get any star from it.

WTH

edit: I googled it and apparently GUMI made an in game mistake saying evoke diabolos, apparently it supposed to be beat it with limit burst. So much NRG wasted

Valentus

WHY MY TILLITH CANT SURVIVE THE FIRST ATTACK FUCKING PLANT!!!!

i manage to survive but im doing something wrong. My luneth does 200k per 2 cut through

WHY MY TILLITH CANT SURVIVE THE FIRST ATTACK FUCKING PLANT!!!!

i manage to survive but im doing something wrong. My luneth does 200k per 2 cut through

Get rid of element weapons

Kill in order. Ivy Root leavea flower

Keep breaks and buffs up. Bring items and spec for endurance

Syrus

Banned
Sigh....im gonna need to get back int swagbucks. Spent 50 to get that trunk of lapis lol.

I have bartz and ex death , i really want gilgamesh but should I even try a 10 pull?

Syntsui

Sigh....im gonna need to get back int swagbucks. Spent 50 to get that trunk of lapis lol.

I have bartz and ex death , i really want gilgamesh but should I even try a 10 pull?
If you want something and you are old enough to assume the responsibilities, do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom