• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beat the new trial boss in one attempt but lots of deaths and my 6* Exdeath was doing a lot of heavy lifting. I had to use two elixirs on him for the MP.

Lyrian

Nice datamines this morning.

Cruising through story atm, collecting all that sweet lapis on the way forward.

Today's pulls:

1/2 price: Gaff
Ticket: Gaff

Okay?

Threw one miracle ticket at the BF banner: Amarant (new)

Two bracers and a HP +30%? I'm ok with this!

Also, hello Dark Fina!
(sadly as an NPC of course).

Rokuren

What is defend? My Lasswell and Rain are lev 1.

https://exviuswiki.com/Defend

That page will show you who learns and at what level.

Can I be your Friend ? :)

I also dont know why the new banner is NOT available.. No Exdeath, bartz, Gilgamesh banner available for me

New banner is always Friday.

An amazing success got my ExDeath to 82! Dual Black magic get. Now to start the grind for lvl 100 and starting Bartz.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Did a daily today and got CoD, unsure if I want to keep him or not since I already have one.

I just don't see the point in having two, since they are already hard enough to gear as it is.

Syntsui

Most of you on friend list are using Chirijiraden, I think I'll finish my Dualcast before attempting just to be sure. Only 5% left!!!

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Doing some quick napkin math for the sale.

With the best one, it's only a 13.3% increase in Lapis over the 100$ bundle if you buy two Trunks. Still definitely nice, but no reason to sweat it if you can't afford it.

Whales

Banned
Did a daily today and got CoD, unsure if I want to keep him or not since I already have one.

I just don't see the point in having two, since they are already hard enough to gear as it is.

I wish I had pulled CoD...

Got garland 4x but no CoD..it sucks

scarlet

Beat it in 1st try using Bonkeng's Lightning. Thank you buddy!

It takes me 26 minutes, spent all my elixir, mega ether, turbo ether and ether

No achievement. But I got the mace

My team

WoL - Golem
Agrias - Ramuh
Chizu - Ifrit
Cecil - Diabolos
Refia - Shiva

Celegus

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Haven't tried the trial boss yet but I'll switch my CoD to Ifrit and plant killer for you guys to use.

tuffymon

Forgot to reapply CoD attack down~ wipega >.>;

The attack power on ALL parts is no joke for sure.

Just obtained the 500 lapis and summon ticket, guess they DID hit the goal.

Lyrian

Well, no idea what to do - power through story for Carbuncle and ATK? TM farm? Level ExDeath? Unsure

Getting the story out of the way. One and done, free lapis galore, and other perks.

Slightly annoyed that I'm fairly deep into the story for this round now, cleared the first "major" boss of this part of the story and still haven't seen an exploration yet.

Expensive energy costs per floor though. This is Kolobos hell all over again. Thankfully the lapis from missions pays for the refills.

bonkeng

Getting the story out of the way. One and done, free lapis galore, and other perks.

Slightly annoyed that I'm fairly deep into the story for this round now, cleared the first "major" boss of this part of the story and still haven't seen an exploration yet.

Expensive energy costs per floor though. This is Kolobos hell all over again. Thankfully the lapis from missions pays for the refills.

You're refilling story quest? But why?

Rixa

Cause we got those 500 Lapis & Tix, I decided to do daily. 3rd time in this banner. Blue to Gold -> Gaffgarion. My 2nd from this banner and 3rd overall wtf :D.

Rixa

To get to Carbunkle in less than a week or so. These energy costs are brutal to make much progress at normal regen speed.

I'm the esper guy, you know :)

I decided I do story few times per day and rest nrg goes to normal stuff (dailies + tm) :D.

Also got my Exdeath to 70 swapped it to leader and it has DC materia :p. Lazy to use Lapis to nrg to exp dungeon.

Abylim

So in the notice section they mention people exploiting for summon tickets and trust master rewards and them investigating. What does that mean?

Lyrian

The stormy seas background animation is pretty amazing imo...

Yes, it is.

I sat there and just watched it for a few minutes when I first saw it. Well done on the background, Gumi.

Ran into a boss meant to troll players farther on. F-off to whoever designed that encounter.

Yes, it is.

I sat there and just watched it for a few minutes when I first saw it. Well done on the background, Gumi.

Ran into a boss meant to troll players farther on. F-off to whoever designed that encounter.

dud story mission bosses are no joke any more!

Lyrian

So in the notice section they mention people exploiting for summon tickets and trust master rewards and them investigating. What does that mean?

Some people have found a way to hack the game to give themselves infinite summon tickets, which of course allows them to get any unit they want and any TM they want as well.

You're fine if you are not trying to hack data packet transmissions between the client and the server.

Some people have found a way to hack the game to give themselves infinite summon tickets, which of course allows them to get any unit they want and any TM they want as well.

You're fine if you are not trying to hack data packet transmissions between the client and the server.

Holy fuck that sucks

Rixa

Ah. New "Issue Report". Hopefully they ban all the cheaters.

tl;dr There is a way to get top end TM's and gazillion Tickets. If you want to know more about how, scroll few pages back where we have discussed about this.

It's hilarious that this is even possible, it proves they don't generate data on the server but rather on the client, which is a complete facepalm for anyone who's ever done work on any kind of server before.

Celegus

You know, its monthly rank. Not the weekly one.

Iam not sure how they count monthly rank as it resets every week. Do they just count ~4 weeks points together?

Monthly doesn't reset every week. It updates in real time so wherever you're at when you check is what prize you'll get when the month ends. I was hovering around 2800 until a couple days ago when more crashes sapped me of my will to tryhard so now I'm letting my orbs rot and happy with being in top 30k.

Rixa

Monthly doesn't reset every week. It updates in real time so wherever you're at when you check is what prize you'll get when the month ends. I was hovering around 2800 until a couple days ago when more crashes sapped me of my will to tryhard so now I'm letting my orbs rot and happy with being in top 30k.

Ah I havent checked monthly. Need to check where ever Iam :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom