• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman829

You know, its monthly rank. Not the weekly one.

Iam not sure how they count monthly rank as it resets every week. Do they just count ~4 weeks points together?

There's a toggle to switch between weekly and monthly rankings. It's just a running total for the month

Valentus

Ok, i underdtand the Boss and have a strategy to take it down, but i have one thing to say:

Prismatic Spore+rampage combo is UNAVOIDABLE of death of 1 or 2 units. Even guarding that combo takes at least 1 of my units

Lyrian

Gumi should just substitute Fina with Dark Fina and call it a day. For lore's purpose obviously ��

It's comical how klutz-innocent-Fina suddenly becomes sexually-dominant-Fina and just destroys Rain and Lasswell.

Pretty much:

To Rain: "Get that weak game you tried to use on Shiva out of here".
To Lasswell: "Really? You're not even remotely close to being in my league. You may now have a few moments to walk away in shame."

It's hilarious that this is even possible, it proves they don't generate data on the server but rather on the client, which is a complete facepalm for anyone who's ever done work on any kind of server before.

This is so true. Not making this error is Internal Controls 101.

-- Also, Amoeba 2.0 sucks hard. Trying to get the achievements while fighting that monstrousity will make you pull your hair out.

Kouriozan

Dark Fina should be a permanent story unit, who care about Fina anyway, she isn't even 6* yet in Japan.
You see Fina transform and look at your unit "what the hell are you still here!"

Syntsui

According to Reddit, you don't even have to cast Raise on Bartz after he uses Sacrifice. Just heal him while he uses it and he will be alive, lol.
Daily Pull: GOLD! Oooh! Oh it's a Galuf
Ticket Pull: GOLD! Oooh! Oh it's a Clyne

Falk.jpg
Just another day haha. Can't wait to get my Krile tomorrow.

robotuw

Holy shit lol. I pulled Gaffgarion and a freaking DKC this morning trying to get Garland and I still don't have him. That's every unit on the banner except him that I've gotten now.

NomarTyme

Ok, i underdtand the Boss and have a strategy to take it down, but i have one thing to say:

Prismatic Spore+rampage combo is UNAVOIDABLE of death of 1 or 2 units. Even guarding that combo takes at least 1 of my units
Yep. I went with 4 units plus companion... Boy was that a long ride of ups and down. Anyway it was fun though.

I forget who Condigy is on this forum, but your Elza is a fucking monster. With Full Break and Sacred Guard, I can take Holy Flame Vargas down on the first turn.

Also, what's the ability that lets a unit attack twice in one round? Like you use Barrage and they attack 8x instead of 4x?

Rixa

Also, what's the ability that lets a unit attack twice in one round? Like you use Barrage and they attack 8x instead of 4x?

Dual Wield is the ability, Zidane has it as TM, some units has inbuild DW. Tomorrow comes Gilgamesh who has it as TM too (Genji Glove, accessory).

Dual Wield is the ability, Zidane has it as TM, some units has inbuild DW. Tomorrow comes Gilgamesh who has it as TM too (Genji Glove, accessory).

Alright yea I just assumed Dual Wield only let you put a second weapon on and attack once with each hand, I didn't know it would use skills twice as well. I have Zidane at 10% already, so I'm omw.

I think I'm goign to dip heavy on Lapis for this black friday sale. With 18% iTunes discount from Costco, buying the $50 black friday pack is 256 lapis / dollar. Regular price of the $99 pack is 180 lapis / dollar.

So combined this is a 30% discount off regular price, which is pretty hard to pass up on. Probably won't get another deal like this for another year.

Acerac

Banned
Wow! I got a gold that turned in to a Rainbow for my pull today.

Giiiiiilbert.
Giiiiiilbert.
Giiiiiilbert.
Giiiiiilbert.

Seriously though, the black friday deal seems legit. It's not like they're asking much for what they give you, at least for the cheaper deal.

Shouta

So on the robot in JP, Aigaion.

Non-3x Rikku strats are out but the catch is that it'll take 2-5 hours of play to beat. you need to beat the Left arm 10x times and the right arm 2x times before beating the body. Yeah...

I've kind of got the Defense/HP strategy down, I think but I need a friend's Ramza. If I can do it, I might try taking it all down to near no life and then killing them in one strike to see if that works or not. That's assuming I survive that long...

hitmon

Daily pulled a CoD. I won't be able to level her to be helpful for Maxwell, but happy to finally get her. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Non-3x Rikku strats are out but the catch is that it'll take 2-5 hours of play to beat. you need to beat the Left arm 10x times and the right arm 2x times before beating the body. Yeah...

I've kind of got the Defense/HP strategy down, I think but I need a friend's Ramza. If I can do it, I might try taking it all down to near no life and then killing them in one strike to see if that works or not. That's assuming I survive that long...

Why? Is that just some magic number where it no longer revives?

The good news is all your energy refreshed during that time in case you fail and need to try again lol

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Y'know, I seem to have wasted all my god luck getting all those Black Cat Lids and that WoL, cause I got no units this last two banners. I'm gonna stop pulling now.

:|

Syntsui

This is just masochism. Just wait for the 7*... The robot won't go anywhere.

Chinner

Banned
Just want to take this opportunity to remind everyone not to live and die by unit rankings on the exvius Wikipedia.

Refia and Cecil's score now take into consideration that they have the duel vast tm. Lool.

Shouta

Why? Is that just some magic number where it no longer revives?

The good news is all your energy refreshed during that time in case you fail and need to try again lol

Yep, it's the magic number where they stop reviving after they get killed.

This is just masochism. Just wait for the 7*... The robot won't go anywhere.

7 star might help with the damage but we'll see. The issue is surviving the attacks because it does an attack that basically insta-kills your highest ATK unit unless you provoke to make it switch targets. This is where the free Producer's Jacket that was given out last month comes in handy. It has a 20% chance of taunting automatically, making the enemy attack that unit. That combined with a Reraise and a tank that can taunt means the attack will always go to them.

With that attack dealt with, you just need to survive the other attacks and deal enough damage to the boss. You need to avoid the World Destruction attack at 70% and 50% of the body's HP too. It requires a party AOE, so either Rikku or Prishe.

Whales

Banned
Wow! I got a gold that turned in to a Rainbow for my pull today.

Giiiiiilbert.
Giiiiiilbert.
Giiiiiilbert.
Giiiiiilbert.

Seriously though, the black friday deal seems legit. It's not like they're asking much for what they give you, at least for the cheaper deal.

wow

that sucks :/

Wait for 8 STARS

Rixa

So I did beat Antenolla on first try. "Only" used all Ether & Turbo Ether and 2 Elixirs, I still had 3 Elixirs left.

Cecil & Refia had Dual Casts, made the fight much easier. Cecil died bunch of times and I stopped caring about Full Break cause it was just eating my mana. Refia & Vaan once and a while casted Deprotect.

Friend CoD was 547 Atk with Rising Sun & Thorned Mace.

Sieppaa.PNG

The catch.
Fucking fight took 50 minutes from start to finish...

Ehh, good luck :p.

Muku

Edgar
the attention whore
showed up as my pull today on main account. And CoD .. again LOL .. on my alt account. This banner has been amazing for my alt account. Strangely enough it's rained all these CoD's but not one Garland on either account. CoD today was my 4th on my alt. Realistically, how many are worth keeping? LOL.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So I did beat Antenolla on first try. "Only" used all Ether & Turbo Ether and 2 Elixirs, I still had 3 Elixirs left.

Cecil & Refia had Dual Casts, made the fight much easier. Cecil died bunch of times and I stopped caring about Full Break cause it was just eating my mana. Refia & Vaan once and a while casted Deprotect.

The catch.

Wow congrats - i dont think ill be tackling this Trial anytime soon. No Cecil or Dual Cast means ill probably run outta items before i can finish this fight. They really buffed the trial.

If i can get Dual Wield and Dual cast finished in the next couple weeks ill give it a shot.

Rixa

Wow congrats - i dont think ill be tackling this Trial anytime soon. No Cecil or Dual Cast means ill probably run outta items before i can finish this fight. They really buffed the trial.

If i can get Dual Wield and Dual cast finished in the next couple weeks ill give it a shot.

Yup. I used Raging Fist attack frst, then when CoDs where oom just normal attacks. Thus DW would do double the damage + much more LB crystals.

Xion86

Congrats on the kill Rixa! Just got home and will give the boss a try now with my decent units. Daily pull was a Shantotto by the way :D.

Rixa

Congrats on the kill Rixa! Just got home and will give the boss a try now with my decent units. Daily pull was a Shantotto by the way :D.

Thanks. Dont bother with those expensive skills / spells like Cheer / Embolden / Focus, they are just waste of mana. Remember to add as many mp pots as possible (Ether, Turbo Ether, Elixir).

Muku

Damn Rixa, congrats!
But 50 minutes? Shoot me now. x_x

On a side note, my Luneth has a Chiji. I've replaced that now with the murder knife from Halloween event. Think it's my highest non elemental thing I have as a secondary. x_x Just in case anyone uses him anyway.

Syntsui

I was stubborn and decided to free myself from this challenge. Yup, hard, very hard, wtf hard.

I did it on first try but wasted pretty much all ethers, elixirs and at least 2 Phoenix Downs.

WoL + Charlotte + Luneth + CoD + Refia + Lightning friend was my team. I kept doing Cut Through + Crushing Blow on every part until they were all dead. All the rest of my actions were debuffs/buffs/heals. It probably took less than 30 minutes but definitely more than 15 minutes. I was too tense to count lol.

Valentus

Sieppaa.PNG

The catch.

Ehh, good luck :p.

mine took 7 minutes

double Cut Through do the trick. The thing is that i still dont know how evade the fucking prismatic prismatic polen and rampage combo to kill one of my party members...

Muku

CHILLY! IF YOU READ THIS... we would be thankful for you to be with us again. We will hold a witch burning in your honor if need be.

Honestly, thank you to ExviusGAF. No way I'd be as far as I am now on both accounts without yall. This community is what makes this game fun. :)

I pretty much smoked Anetolla

Ramzas 5 turn breaks are broken

After i broke all parts and buffed i basically kept cecil alive and killed the parts one by one with Luneth and two Elzas. I also had Ramza double cast Ultimas to finish shit out near the end

Xion86

Thanks. Dont bother with those expensive skills / spells like Cheer / Embolden / Focus, they are just waste of mana. Remember to add as many mp pots as possible (Ether, Turbo Ether, Elixir).

Thanks :). Nearly did it on my first try! Just totally ran out of juice when there was only A and B left with maybe 10% health, kept healing itself constantly grr and I was all out. Very close though.

Syntsui

I pretty much smoked Anetolla

Ramzas 5 turn breaks are broken

After i broke all parts and buffed i basically kept cecil alive and killed the parts one by one with Luneth and two Elzas. I also had Ramza double cast Ultimas to finish shit out near the end
Now imagine Ramza with 100% buffs. The game will crash every time he acts.

Thanks :). Nearly did it on my first try! Just totally ran out of juice when there was only A and B left with maybe 10% health, kept healing itself constantly grr and I was all out. Very close though.

Embolden makes sense

Its five turns. Maybe only cast it once since 5 turns should be enough time to take out at least 1-2 pieces

I am wondering who I should pick to kill this damn plant.

Rixas CoD or Valentus Luneth.

This is my party
Lennah. 5 star
CoD. 6 star
Bartz. 5 star
Vaan. 5 star
Cecil. 6 star

Malakhov

Banned
I tried the trial this morning and surprised to see that some people are finding it hard. I had much much much more trouble against Maxwell. I've beat it in a few minutes with only my 5* dying (Arc). Well not bothering raising him.

I don't know if it helps but I used a Elza friend and while I concentrated one one part of the plant, I did use ravaging blow from Elza on the other parts as well and made sure it was always up.

Good luck guys, you can do it.

P.s Refia is the MVP here. I used Cecil to provoke and even with his 400+ def and 6400 HPs, sometimes he'd die in one round so I used refia to revive him two times.

Syntsui

I tried the trial this morning and surprised to see that some people are finding it hard. I had much much much more trouble against Maxwell. I've beat it in a few minutes with only my 5* dying (arc).

I don't know if it helps but I used a Elza friend and while I concentrated one one part of the plant, I did use ravaging blow from Elza on the other parts as well and made sure it was always up.

Good luck guys, you can do it.
Maxwell took me 3 turns with the exact same team I posted.

Antenorra is factually harder.

Malakhov

Banned
Maxwell took me 3 turns with the exact same team I posted.

Antenorra is factually harder.
Like I said, I'm surprised. After two or three rounds I told myself that this was in the back pocket.

Like I said, Elza for ravaging blow, Cecil provoke and Refia raising Cecil was my way. Maybe I got lucky, I will try it again to complete the challenges tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom