• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentus

Like I said, I'm surprised. After two or three rounds I told myself that this was in the back pocket.

Like I said, Elza for ravaging blow, Cecil provoke and Refia raising Cecil was my way. Maybe I got lucky, I will try it again to complete the challenges tonight.

the trial isnt hard to beat... the thing is beat it without deaths xD

Malakhov

Banned
the trial isnt hard to beat... the thing is beat it without deaths xD
Yes, I can see that. I will try it again without bringing Arc and I think I remember seeing that we have to use either a 4 or 5 party as a challenge? I don't have access to it to check right now.

Also wow, I saw an exdeath in my friends list with a equip hat TM and the creepy mask. Then found out we can get the TM for free with a gale key. I will do this tonight, am I the only idiot who didn't know about this?

Whales

Banned
i dont understand. Was in class and decided to try the plant for the kick of it

I had a fire weapon on my lightning so she was doing no damage

I killed 2 of the 4 parts of her without focusing, all I did was bring Hpunch's luneth and spam cut thru / area blast ( with embolden and cecil's lvl 10 lb afterwards)

then she had 2 parts left, at 50% hp each

and she did some random ass move that basically wiped out my entire team

that was weird. Either I got lucky to get that far in the first place orrr I got unlucky she used her strongest move :/

Syntsui

i dont understand. Was in class and decided to try the plant for the kick of it

I had a fire weapon on my lightning so she was doing no damage

I killed 2 of the 4 parts of her without focusing, all I did was bring Hpunch's luneth and spam cut thru / area blast ( with embolden and cecil's lvl 10 lb afterwards)

then she had 2 parts left, at 50% hp each

and she did some random ass move that basically wiped out my entire team

that was weird. Either I got lucky to get that far in the first place orrr I got unlucky she used her strongest move :/
That Spore Whatever + Rampage is a guaranteed kill to at least one character considering the state of our units right now.

RNG blessed you to survive enough to kill 2 parts.

tuffymon

I'll try again when Bonkeng's Lightning comes back up, just doing a Lightning - Lightning area blast was about 25% or so per round... forgetting to reapply auraball was the kicker for me.

Xion86

And she's down! Have to admit, that was more of a pretty tough endurance fight for me.

O0FQ36gl.png

Also....

GeuYvE1l.png

:D

Malakhov

Banned
The mask on exdeath is basicly +30 Mag, I will look into it tonight with the 30% mag, 10% mag difference.

Its not bad for a free TM.

EDarkness

Trying to think of a good group to bring for this since I don't have any of the top end damage dealers.

My group so far is:

6* CoD
6* Cecil
5* WoL
6* Refia

Not sure who to use to fill in that last spot. I think I need someone hearty to do it, but that would mean a 6* and the only other one I have currently is Exdeath, but he's level 20 right now.

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving to all those in the U.S. right now. I hope you guys got some great food and a chance to hang out with family.

chrono01

So I did beat Antenolla on first try. "Only" used all Ether & Turbo Ether and 2 Elixirs, I still had 3 Elixirs left.

Cecil & Refia had Dual Casts, made the fight much easier. Cecil died bunch of times and I stopped caring about Full Break cause it was just eating my mana. Refia & Vaan once and a while casted Deprotect.

Friend CoD was 547 Atk with Rising Sun & Thorned Mace.

Sieppaa.PNG

The catch.
Fucking fight took 50 minutes from start to finish...

Ehh, good luck :p.

mine took 7 minutes

double Cut Through do the trick. The thing is that i still dont know how evade the fucking prismatic prismatic polen and rampage combo to kill one of my party members...

And she's down! Have to admit, that was more of a pretty tough endurance fight for me.

O0FQ36gl.png

Also....

GeuYvE1l.png

:D
Congrats on the kill, you three!

Personally, I'm waiting until I get a few more 6* characters (namely, getting Cecil from 4* to 6*) and a couple more TM, before I attempt. Or a 5* base character. This trial sounds pretty brutal. >_<

Xion86

Thanks a lot chrono :), yeah no rush as it's a permanent boss, I'm back to going through all of the story getting the rewards until I catch up to the new story. It was tricky, just keeping everyone alive and taking out each of the branches (which is the way I did it), be prepared to use every one of your Elixers, Turbo Ethers and other high end items. As others said, Dual Cast Refia is a godsend!

Celegus if you read this, your Cloud of Darkness kicks ass and helped me get through the fight!

Okay thought you guys were talking about a different mask since you said it's easy to get and you can't get that anymore lol. Since I only have 3 30% materia Atm I may as well pop the mask on him never even thought about it.

Syrus

Banned
Yes, I can see that. I will try it again without bringing Arc and I think I remember seeing that we have to use either a 4 or 5 party as a challenge? I don't have access to it to check right now.

Also wow, I saw an exdeath in my friends list with a equip hat TM and the creepy mask. Then found out we can get the TM for free with a gale key. I will do this tonight, am I the only idiot who didn't know about this?

Ive had creepy mask on him for awhile :D

Kouriozan

Decided to try one last time for Tilith using the ticket we got and well:

You win this time Gumi. No Tilith for me this time :(
Damn, hope you'll have a better luck for her second banner.
No heals or resurrections in Arena this week.....nice.
Can't cheese CoD now.
Assuming Reddit is true, FFXIII banner and event is next.
About time, Lightning is waiting for her exclusive materia!
Thye should balance it and makes them stronger since we get it way later than in Japan x)

chrono01

Wait, you no longer get bonuses for bringing BF characters into the event dungeon? I just ran Vargas again, got 3x Metal Gods (FINALLY!), and only received the base 3k karma. It upset me. It figures the game would finally give me the Metal Gods (and a lot of them at once) when the bonus ended. :/

Vashetti

Banned
Wait, you no longer get bonuses for bringing BF characters into the event dungeon? I just ran Vargas again, got 3x Metal Gods (FINALLY!), and only received the base 3k karma. It upset me. It figures the game would finally give me the Metal Gods (and a lot of them at once) when the bonus ended. :/

Yup. Just had exactly the same.

The event isn't even over for another 7 hours, so no idea why they've taken the bonus away.

chrono01

Yup. Just had exactly the same.

The event isn't even over for another 7 hours, so no idea why they've taken the bonus away.
Man, this is frustrating. That's a good 7k+ karma I lost out on, possibly more. I hope no one planned on doing any last-minute grinding. :(

Muku

Incoming oops we messed up, here's some compensation.

There better be, because that is BS. So glad I got done earlier this week.

Wasn't there an issue with the Horseman guy too that we got comp? Reoccurring theme here? :/

chrono01

Incoming oops we messed up, here's some compensation.

There better be, because that is BS. So glad I got done earlier this week.

Wasn't there an issue with the Horseman guy too that we got comp? Reoccurring theme here? :/
Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous. I have all of the NEEDED items, and I have enough karma to pick/choose a few more, such as cactuar, the Elza materia if I want it (don't have her yet, but might get her when she returns), a few more 6* awakening materials, etc. But man, from reading on Reddit, a few people just got BF units (such as Elza) and planned to grind out her materia. Oops, says Gumi.

I hope we get compensation. I'm pretty upset about the lost karma from that 3x Metal God spawn. I only managed to get 3x of those bastards three times over the entire event, with the first time being when I was without BF characters. The last time was just a few minutes ago. :/

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
So basically Caster CoD is God tier.

So my CoD is 120% to fire, 80 to Lightning and Air. 50% to the rest but Ice which is 30%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom