• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrus

Banned
....man.....

So i spent 150 bucks.

Got lightning at least..... no gilgamesh....still no zidane

Got dark knight cecil.

Is he any good?

Raika

....man.....

So i spent 100 bucks.

Got lightning at least..... no gilgamesh....

Got dark knight cecil.

Is he any good?

DKC becomes amazing with his enhancements apparently.

Just hang tight for a few months till it's his turn to shine. :<)

condigy

Bridge ELT is pretty hard, got to the 2nd gilg but it's tough. Any tips?

-Use a tent after the 1st Gilga fight
-Cecil is quite handy(sacred guard esp.)+ curaja
-Lightning(Crushing blow) /Elza (R. Blow,Madness Rush)or Full break if available
DW. Luneth if possible

Got all mission rewards on the 2nd try, a tad of rng because cecil blocked nearly all dmg done by gil.

Also did like 7x11 pulls & 8Tickets=> Results ,5th and 7th pull got me Gil + a whole lot of Bartz,Exdeath and Faris

bonkeng

Won't Garland be weak as fuck without stacking?

You have to consider that every unit cannot stack materia in Global. In JP, all units are stacking either Doublehand or Blade Mastery.

See his Max possible Stats if Garland 6* is available in Global now:

Garland base = 147
70% passive = 102.9
Doublehand = 97

Deathbringer or Excalibur = 120
Dark Helm = 14
Any Heavy Armor
Bracer = 30
Bracer = 30

Doublehand Materia = 97
Lunge Combo 20% = 29.4
Lunge Combo 20% = 29.4
Maxwell 30% = 44.1

Ifrit = 53

Max Total Attack = 793.8

This will deal more damage than a Dual Wielder with 600+ atk.

Syntsui

....man.....

So i spent 100 bucks.

Got lightning at least..... no gilgamesh....

Got dark knight cecil.

Is he any good?
Best 6* we have so far. Well, not so far, he is kind of bad right now but he will be better than Lightning, Luneth and Gilgamesh when he gets his enhancements.

You have to consider that every unit cannot stack materia in Global. In JP, all units are stacking either Doublehand or Blade Mastery.

See his Max possible Stats if Garland 6* is available in Global now:

Garland base = 147
70% passive = 102.9
Doublehand = 97

Deathbringer or Excalibur = 120
Dark Helm = 14
Any Heavy Armor
Bracer = 30
Bracer = 30

Doublehand Materia = 97
Lunge Combo 20% = 29.4
Lunge Combo 20% = 29.4
Maxwell 30% = 44.1

Ifrit = 53

Max Total Attack = 793.8

This will deal almost the same damage as a Dual Wielder with 600+ atk.
Yeah, "weak as fuck" compared to the ridiculous 1k+ ATK of the Japanese players :p

-Use a tent after the 1st Gilga fight
-Cecil is quite handy(sacred guard esp.)+ curaja
-Lightning(Crushing blow) /Elza (R. Blow,Madness Rush)or Full break if available
DW. Luneth if possible

Got all mission rewards on the 2nd try, a tad of rng because cecil blocked nearly all dmg done by gil.

Also did like 7x11 pulls & 8Tickets=> Results ,5th and 7th pull got me Gil + a whole lot of Bartz,Exdeath and Faris

Grats but 7x11? Yikes lol.

Syntsui

Lol. He's the best 3* DPS unit before enhancements comes.
For non TM Whales he isn't.

I reread this and if you meant he is better DPS than any 3*, well yeah of course. He is worse than his base 5* brothers atm as far as usefulness go.

We are talking about DKC here.

Muku

Congrats on the pulls guys!

Did my morning pull... blue. Then out came Faris. Not sure how I'm supposed to feel about that?

Used to hate mobile games and ingame purchases. Everything changed when I started to play ffbe :|

Oh I'm the same way and not judging you at all I just couldn't fathom that many on a non Orlandu/Tidus banner but Gilga is good with a good TM so it makes sense now that I think of it.

Syrus

Banned
I spent alot....no gilgamesh or zidane.

Got lightning , dark knight cecil, agrias , WoL , Firion and plenty of banner.

I made a mistake.. no more spending money I think lol. Its a trap and I fell in.....sigh

Oh I'm the same way and not judging you at all I just couldn't fathom that many on a non Orlandu/Tidus banner but Gilga is good with a good TM so it makes sense now that I think of it.

I did 7 too, didn't get Gilga till the 7th one :(

I'll probably do as many as 10 on a tidus banner, hopefully I don't have to though :-/

Lyrian

Grats to everyone who got Gilgamesh!

Daily + 1 = Gilbert + Krille. Meh.

Cleared ELT first try cold turkey. Not bad for not knowing what I was walking into. That 1.5mm HP though.

Only missing the party of 5 achievement because I played it safe. Guess I'll go back and maybe collect that somewhere in the next 14 days when I'm incredibly bored and somehow figure that 10 lapis is "worth it", lol.

EDarkness

Congrats to everyone who got what they wanted from this banner. My goal was/is to get Bartz to add another decent 6* damage dealer to my team. No luck so far.

Daily Pull: Cline (ugh)
Ticket Pull: Sabin
Lapis 500 pulls: Exdeath, Roselia

Not sure if I should spend a couple more tickets. With my luck so bad recently, it just doesn't seem worth it. In any case my streak of no 5* base units continues.

Edit:

Decided to rage pull using three more tickets and ended up with: Arc, Vaan, and BARTZ! Whoo hoo! Done with this banner except for the daily pull.

bsej87

Decided to spend 5 of my tickets on this banner and after drawing 4 Faris (including one troll gold) I finally got an Exdeath on the fifth. Was gonna lose my shit if I got a 5th Faris. Also, feel free to add me if you've got open slots! 187,349,500

Kouriozan

Broke my promise to hoard everything for Orlandeau.
Currently at 69 pulls without a single rainbow....I think I'll stop.
Of course if I had my Brave Frontier pulls (and horrible luck to get Tilith) I'm at 130+ without rainbow now.

Valentus

Of course if I had my Brave Frontier pulls (and horrible luck to get Tilith) I'm at 130+ without rainbow now.

If you stop now all would be in vain

Keep going

EDarkness

Yeah, did 40 pulls

Congrats, man. Looking forward to seeing how awesome he'll be with your setup.

Sorry, man. I hope your luck turns soon. I'm probably at the same amount of pulls without a rainbow crystal. It's been many months now and no 5* base character. It's sad, but it can't be that way forever. Your luck will turn.

bonkeng

Keep going. At least for dailies. I've gotten 2 5* bases from dailies, so it's possible :)

Azuran

Banned
You lose this time FFBE. I just dropped $60 on KHUX because they actually have an amazing Black Friday deal over there that benefits both whales and "F2P" players.

I would have gladly dropped some cash this week on this game but I guess Gumi is too greedy for their own good sometimes. They should have taken advantage of impulse buys especially with Gilgamesh landing today.

EDarkness

So many broken promises lol. We are all just a bunch of junkies. Orlandu will make us all go bankrupt.

I don't even want to think about it. I'm preparing myself for a massive pull for Tidus. Hopefully he's still quite a few months out so I can save up enough to do it. I'll definitely be working on getting him when he drops. I'd like to get Orlandu, but that will depend on how it goes trying to get Tidus. I hope the RNG gods are on my side at that time.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Congrats to everyone that got Gilga so far !!

I pulled also pulled a bunch of time and got two E-Deaths...happy as fuck lol.

Congrats on all the great pulls! I got junk, but that's okay for now. I'll keep doing the daily pulls and it let me focus on the new story. So I have the ATK +10% recipe and Carbuncle all set and have my Exdeath up to level 86.

Still get destroyed by the 2nd Gilgamesh on ELT, even with a killer friend unit. Not sure what else I can do as I've only managed to get him down to 1/2 health at best. And I haven't even tried the trial boss yet.

Iceman829

Congrats to everyone on their pulls.

I did a daily pull and used a few tickets chasing after Bartz and Exdeath. After 3 tickets I got everything I need (Lani, Exdeath, Russel, Bartz)

I was able to walk through the PRO difficulty mission without any issues. How hard does ELT step the difficulty up? Besides that I also haven't faced the Antenolla yet. Are there any decent strategies for that fight yet? I'll probably just stick with working my way through the story for now. I think I'm getting close to unlocking Carbuncle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom