• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just beat Gilgamesh - ELT. Was ridiculously close, he killed everyone but aelza with a sliver of health left, and she survived with about 300 hp to finish him.

Phew

Valentus

Good strategy for Gilgamesh?

he whipes the entire team including Valentus CoD when he does some sick attack

I used this setup

Lenna (why cant lvl up my refia lmao)
Cod
Luneth
Cecil (must have baraerora materia)
Wol
Cod friend

Turn 1

Cheer
Full break
Aura ball
Baraerora
Try to chain the other cod call of the void with cut through.

Gilgamesh wouldnt get mad yet

Turn 2

Curaja
Full break again
Provoke
Chain both voids and cut through

Gilgamesh Will get mad but thanks to baraerora his wind attacks wont hurt you.

Turn 3 and So

Phoenix down
Curaja
Cura

Chains

You should kill him in turn 5

so uhh

regarding the twin lance

I decided to drop the ice lance and it in next to the Halloween scythe on my Elza cuz damn elemental weapons

It makes her attack 4 times on a single target o_O. Its literally a single target barrage for no MP

Sure its on 52 ATK in the off hand but its fun to use until Gungnir is done

I used this setup

Lenna (why cant lvl up my refia lmao)
Cod
Luneth
Cecil (must have baraerora materia)
Wol
Cod friend

Turn 1

Cheer
Full break
Aura ball
Baraerora
Try to chain the other cod call of the void with cut through.

Gilgamesh wouldnt get mad yet

Turn 2

Curaja
Full break again
Provoke
Chain both voids and cut through

Gilgamesh Will get mad but thanks to baraerora his wind attacks wont hurt you.

Turn 3 and So

Phoenix down
Curaja
Cura

Chains

You should kill him in turn 5

yeah I dont have Baraerora, no Luneth or WoL :(

My setup would be
Lennah
Bartz or exdeath, tellah,
Vaan
Cecil
CoD

c-murph

GUMI really needs to give me some more Mogs to TM level my Medius. I have way too many characters to level now...

We have the an upcoming Moogle for daily awards and the monthly ranking. That's two. I need a third. I guess the next banner I should be good to go for the growth egg then sometime in December.

Dandte

Good strategy for Gilgamesh?

he whipes the entire team including Valentus CoD when he does some sick attack

Cecil
Agrias
Refia
Lunerh
+friend Elza

I went in with close to 0 mp. Had to refiöl the first rounds. Don't forget to dispell him. Always fulbreak him and you are fineY he will allways buff himself or remove his debuffs.
Elza is only for extra deff debuff.

CCIE

Banned
Zidane continues to elude me, so will probably end up using the moogles on DC. Or the ATK/MAG+30%. Starting to get annoyed with the lack of DW, except for Lightning

EDarkness

Really wish we could buy cactuars:(

I agree. I ended up spending 1000 lapis on for summons today, but I should have just purchased the bundle which would have gotten me 10 cactaur. I realized after I did the second pull that I should have done that instead. Felt bad, man.

Cecil
Agrias
Refia
Lunerh
+friend Elza

I went in with close to 0 mp. Had to refiöl the first rounds. Don't forget to dispell him. Always fulbreak him and you are fineY he will allways buff himself or remove his debuffs.
Elza is only for extra deff debuff.

will he debuff/buff every time?

So I should use dispel every turn or every 2-3 turns?

Syrus

Banned
Zidane continues to elude me, so will probably end up using the moogles on DC. Or the ATK/MAG+30%. Starting to get annoyed with the lack of DW, except for Lightning

Me too , consideri g finishing doublehand , 30 magic and deathbringer.

I went overboard and feel bad. I got the money but feel i wasted so much on one game. But i play this a shit ton.

My wife would kill me if I told her haha.

I noticed that the last reward on the November daily rewards is a Trust moogle.
I dont have to have been logged in every day for November to get that reward?

Syntsui

I noticed that the last reward on the November daily rewards is a Trust moogle.
I dont have to have been logged in every day for November to get that reward?
I don't have the answer for this question. What I know is that I didn't receive the one they gave on September and I missed some days there.

Jayhawk

Bought some lapis for two 10+1 pulls. I got 3* Ex-Death from my daily pull. From the other 22, I got another 3* Ex-Death, a Gilgamesh, a couple 3* Bartz, 4* Agrias, and some other new units since this account is only 3 weeks old. I got what I wanted from the money spent.

Thinking I may swap Vaan out for the Faris I pulled as my daily. She gets FB and Focus as well, just felt like maybe some variety for once. Plus she has bladeblitz, which makes her a bit more useful than Vaan, IMO.

Thoughts?

Rokuren

Woo! Elite Gilgamesh down; couldn't get no KO's but I got the rest. Don't think I'll go back for 10 lapis.

Congrats to those that got Gilgamesh.

EDarkness

8 10 pulls and 11 tickets. Got a rainbow finally and it's a fake garnet. Fuck this game man.

Sorry, man. The RNG can be a cruel mistress. I hope everything works out better next time. :(

Bought some lapis for two 10+1 pulls. I got 3* Ex-Death from my daily pull. From the other 22, I got another 3* Ex-Death, a Gilgamesh, a couple 3* Bartz, 4* Agrias, and some other new units since this account is only 3 weeks old. I got what I wanted from the money spent.

That's a nice haul. I would still love to get Agrias, but the game doesn't love me that much.

Xion86

Hmmm so do we know if it's definitely okay to enhance lower star characters with pots. Those stat upgrades do carry over to their 6 star form right, as if you added the pots when they are 6 star? Got a 4 star Cecil I'm using to build up his limit break, so he will eventually be my main 6 star Cecil. Got loads of pots to use for HP and DEF. May give a few to Refia though..

NomarTyme

Hmmm so do we know if it's definitely okay to enhance lower star characters with pots. Those stat upgrades do carry over to their 6 star form right, as if you added the pots when they are 6 star? Got a 4 star Cecil I'm using to build up his limit break, so he will eventually be my main 6 star Cecil. Got loads of pots to use for HP and DEF. May give a few to Refia though..
Refia is a excellent candidate for home and def pot.

Xion86

I got him too!! Took 3 11 pulls and 40 tickets though lolll. Also got dkc on the way :D

Nice one! :D I have another 11 pull a go and no luck. Around 50ish pulls so far with the tickets I had and a couple of 11 pulls.

Should stop now. Damn this game :p.

finally got the time to take a crack at the new content.

Gilgamesh was pretty easy, though i did know to bring baraerora beforehand. The plant was harder if only because it took a while, loved Refia's LB to get rid of disease.

Lyrian

GUMI really needs to give me some more Mogs to TM level my Medius. I have way too many characters to level now...

We have the an upcoming Moogle for daily awards and the monthly ranking. That's two. I need a third. I guess the next banner I should be good to go for the growth egg then sometime in December.

10% TM Moogles this week:

1) ELT Gilgamesh Clear
2) 28-day November Login
3) Top 90k Arena Placement for Month
4) Top 3k Arena Placement for Month

Yes and no.

Yes - Stats carry over from pots on awakenings.

No - Lower rarity units have lower max boosted stat caps. If a pot takes a unit's stats past its cap at a lower rarity, the extra stats are lost and not recovered when that unit awakens to a higher rarity and would become eligible to receive those extra stat points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom