• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

leehom

It would be amazing if there is a build calculator.

Where you can equip any character with any equipment and materia to see their hp/dmg/mag/def/etc values.

Any programmers here willing to take on this monumental task? :D

Syrus

Banned
It would be amazing if there is a build calculator.

Where you can equip any character with any equipment and materia to see their hp/dmg/mag/def/etc values.

Any programmers here willing to take on this monumental task? :D

There is.....matbe on reddit?

SeanTSC

Bah.

bY3YQmF.png

wdOcb47.png

No Lightning, Luneth, Gilgamesh. I really need some dual-wield stuff. Feel like I'm just one thing short from having a pretty solid team and it's grating.

Lyrian

GUMI really needs to give me some more Mogs to TM level my Medius. I have way too many characters to level now...

We have the an upcoming Moogle for daily awards and the monthly ranking. That's two. I need a third. I guess the next banner I should be good to go for the growth egg then sometime in December.

Dumping the TM moogles into a 2nd growth egg is looking so tempting at the moment. Far too many people to level up nowadays.

Lyrian

Yup. Double the EXP, Half the time and Stamina to level.

Yeah. Still not even close on finishing CoD, and she's critical to raise because of Omni-Veil.
Let alone Exdeath, as a 6* mage. That's at least 4 million XP there, if not more.

The only thing holding me back is that I only have 1 Ludmille, but 2 Medii. Really should feed the Ludmille and grind the Medii and combine them.

Veggy

Did 3 summons today and got x2 Exdeath and a Freya, I really needed an Exdeath since I don't think my Kefka is getting his 6 star anytime soon. Spent the entire day leveling him up to max so feeling kinda drained lol

Dual cast meteor got me to rank 127 in arena pretty easily lol

Lyrian

Ooh, trophy light came on again. Wasn't expecting that.

Looks like I finally hit the 10k mark in quests completed. Thanks for the 500 lapis. Only have one annoying silver trophy remaining marring each of the first two pages of the trophy chart.

64 down, 6 to go.

Rootbeer

Banned
My 11 pull today. As you can see I got a healthy amount of new units for my account:

Bartz: my most wanted other than Gilgamesh. My first.
Faris: Well, I knew i'd be pulling her. Still nice to have one though.
Leo: also my first. Nice to have since I ultimately want all of the FFVI characters
Shantoto: Like, my 10th overall or something. But my first 4*
Chiz: This was the surprise unit for me. Great for the long term, but not very useful for me at the moment.

So now I have everything other than Gilgamesh and I'm wondering if it's worth doing more pulls (other than daily) to try to get him when I already have Lightning, Luneth, DKC, 6* Exdeath, 6* CoD...

For reference I have 5000 lapis on android that doesn't show up in the SS i'm saving for another pull.

My luck is probably not enough to get him without a lot of spending so yeah... when is the next tippity-top unit hitting? I need an educated guess on how much lapis and tickets I should be saving for the next month or so

Ooh, trophy light came on again. Wasn't expecting that.

Looks like I finally hit the 10k mark in quests completed. Thanks for the 500 lapis. Only have one annoying silver trophy remaining marring each of the first two pages of the trophy chart.

64 down, 6 to go.

10k quests? How is that even possible, there's not even 10k wuests in the game. Plus i got 500 lapis for completing 70 quests, is there more?

Lyrian

My luck is probably not enough to get him without a lot of spending so yeah... when is the next tippity-top unit hitting? I need an educated guess on how much lapis and tickets I should be saving for the next month or so

Grats on the pulls!

Looking at the release schedule from JP,

Gilgamesh released on May 1st.

Dark Fina released on May 20th.
Orlandu released on June 1st.

I'd probably say rather easily that Orlandu is the next "big one" to be saving up for. Many vets here have been waiting to pull him since Global launched.

Likely upcoming banners on Global:

FF13 banner: Lightning again
FF Zero: Queen

FFBE: Dark Fina
FFT: Orlandu

Maybe??? Secret of Mana in there somewhere. May be skipped for Global, though.

Rootbeer

Banned
Orlandu... alright then! It's going to be hard to contain myself, but I'm going to save that Lapis for that banner or one like it. Just going to be satisfied with my existing pulls for the time being. Thanks for the tip.

The next XIII might be tempting because I want to pull some of those non-Lightning characters, though.

Lyrian

10k quests? How is that even possible, there's not even 10k wuests in the game. Plus i got 500 lapis for completing 70 quests, is there more?

Wording issue :/

Quests awkwardly has multiple simultaneous meanings:

1) Actual traditional quests: 70 for gold, as you did. The stats page lists these as "missions". Pretty sure I have all of them done now including the new content; 94 completed.

2) "Quests": Very awkward here. The trophy page says "explorations completed", the stats page says "quests completed", and the in-game level completion reports "Quest Completed". The trophy in question here is Esteemed Explorer, which is 10k energy-spending-activities completed (whatever anyone actually wants to call them).

It would be nice of SE/Gumi actually was consistent on what they want to call things in the game.

Iceman829

I beat Gilgamesh on my first try and threw the trust moogle into my 2nd Zidane. After this week I'll be able to boost him up to 70% from the 2 arena moogles and the end of the month daily gift. I'll have to get around to trying to beat the new Trial to get that mace for CoD so I can finally have a strongish main unit

Now I'm just waiting on my nrg to recharge to fight carbuncle. I think I'll try out Titanfall 2s single player while I wait

Wording issue :/

Quests awkwardly has multiple simultaneous meanings:

1) Actual traditional quests: 70 for gold, as you did. The stats page lists these as "missions". Pretty sure I have all of them done now including the new content; 94 completed.

2) "Quests": Very awkward here. The trophy page says "explorations completed", the stats page says "quests completed", and the in-game level completed says "Quest Completed". The trophy in question here is Esteemed Explorer, which is 10k energy-spending-activities completed (whatever anyone actually wants to call them).

It would be nice of SE/Gumi actually was consistent on what they want to call things in the game.

Ahh yea, i got silver for that the other day, and i was like wuuut? There's no way i completed 1,000 explorations. But if it's just spend energy 1,000 times, then yea..

LucaMac

Should I replace Ingus with Faris as my full breaker? Only have a 3* Faris and I've Bartz and two or three Exdeaths to level so low down my priority list unless she's a major step up...have focus on Cecil and have Delitas stronger version so if that's the only big plus should I bother leveling her at all?

c-murph

Yeah. Still not even close on finishing CoD, and she's critical to raise because of Omni-Veil.
Let alone Exdeath, as a 6* mage. That's at least 4 million XP there, if not more.

The only thing holding me back is that I only have 1 Ludmille, but 2 Medii. Really should feed the Ludmille and grind the Medii and combine them.

Yeah, i don't even know. I'm currently working on Bartz, Arc, Maxwell Tilith. I gave up on Call of Duty for now at 6* level 1. Not to mention a whole mess of others I haven't even touched yet.

Ah man, Been Farming the wrong team for the last two hours. lul. fuck. Was suppose to be my Ludmilles and Zidanes...

Rootbeer

Banned
Should I replace Ingus with Faris as my full breaker? Only have a 3* Faris and I've Bartz and two or three Exdeaths to level so low down my priority list unless she's a major step up...have focus on Cecil and have Delitas stronger version so if that's the only big plus should I bother leveling her at all?

There was some discussion about this earlier. Ignus seems the better choice as he gets a 6* form later on. He can also serve as an off healer and has esuna which seems to be a little better utility than what she has.

Celegus

Doesn't really seem worth it to me. Probably just a sidegrade. Rain is probably better than either when he gets his 6* soon.

Rootbeer

Banned
Doesn't really seem worth it to me. Probably just a sidegrade. Rain is probably better than either when he gets his 6* soon.
I'm actually looking forward to his 6*... I would like to use story characters on my team because it fits the flavor of the game better. I wish the story characters were a little more competitive to make that viable. I hope the 6* forms change that some.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Grats on the pulls!

I'd probably say rather easily that Orlandu is the next "big one" to be saving up for. Many vets here have been waiting to pull him since Global launched.

You'll have to correct me, but if I recall. He came with a Mog King event.

I know the FFXIII Banner is a Mog King, but I'm not sure about the FFZero and FFBE. They will also most likely have a Christmas event(They did in JPN)

So we still have the FFXIII Event, either one banner for one week or split 2 with three units each starting next week. We could be possibly 2 or 3 Mog King events back, if not more. I'm not really sure what was one in JPN.

chrono01

Okay couldn't sleep and in a fit of rage I broke my rule of not spending money on this game. It took me 6 x 10+1 pulls but I got my gilgamesh lol
Dude, congrats! I'm happy for you. Nice to see a fellow Canadian have some luck! :)

I didnt get any Clynes in those 3 x10+1 I made. So I had to fix this shitty situation.

I NEED MY DAILY CLYNE SHIT. INCOMES SO FUCKING SHITTY 10+1 IAM ALMOST LAUGHING HARD.

4.png

Can I cry now?

Iam so sorry @Chrono, I did left your team :(
Welp, it's starting to feel really lonely where I am. :(

Congrats! Miracles really do happen. Never stop believing, I guess! Good stuff, man!

... daily Gold to Rainbow. Greg (!!). I'm at work (no one's here) and I nearly shouted like crazy. First and last pull on this banner!
You need to share some of your rainbows/luck with others, i.e., me.

Congrats, that must have been an amazing feeling. :)

....man.....

So i spent 150 bucks.

Got lightning at least..... no gilgamesh....still no zidane

Got dark knight cecil.

Is he any good?
Lightning + DKC ain't too shabby! Granted, that's a lot of money to spend which might sour the accomplishment, but even still, nice job.

Yeah, did 40 pulls
Congrats on the Gilga!

Broke my promise to hoard everything for Orlandeau.
Currently at 69 pulls without a single rainbow....I think I'll stop.
Of course if I had my Brave Frontier pulls (and horrible luck to get Tilith) I'm at 130+ without rainbow now.
When the bad streaks start, they stay for a long time. At least, from my experience. :(

Bought some lapis for two 10+1 pulls. I got 3* Ex-Death from my daily pull. From the other 22, I got another 3* Ex-Death, a Gilgamesh, a couple 3* Bartz, 4* Agrias, and some other new units since this account is only 3 weeks old. I got what I wanted from the money spent.
Congrats! Lots of really nice units in there. Exdeath dupes, Bartz, Agrias, and the man himself, Gilga. Great stuff!

I got him too!! Took 3 11 pulls and 40 tickets though lolll. Also got dkc on the way :D
Congrats on the Gilga/DKC.

Muku

Decided to use a few tickets on alt. Hoping for good, expecting crap. I pretty much got the crap. Sabin , Cyan, and Kuja. I'm actually happy about Kuja as I didn't have him on that account yet. Sabin and Cyan can to Miranda Coast and just keeping walking into that water. Just keep going guys. Just... go.

c-murph

Grats on the pulls!

Any idea if we'll get summer D.Fina?

Valentus

I know the FFXIII Banner is a Mog King, but I'm not sure about the FFZero and FFBE. They will also most likely have a Christmas event(They did in JPN)

Ffzero part 1 Event is a mog King like the Brave Frontier one (that has a rare enemy spawn that gives you 3000 currency... The difference is unlike metal gods, this enemy can fuck your ass really hard)

lordcyno

Was fighting gilgamesh elite on memu and crashed when he used vendetta. Switched to my phone and it said quest completed and gave me the no ko mission completion.

Used the trust moogle to complete dual wield and then realized my CoD's second best weapon is kangaroo so I better go beat the new trial.

Did 8 pulls and got 4 bartz and 2 exdeaths.

Lyrian

Ahh yea, i got silver for that the other day, and i was like wuuut? There's no way i completed 1,000 explorations. But if it's just spend energy 1,000 times, then yea..

Gold in that trophy is for the most part just ES TM farming.

It was. Link to Reddit Thread

So, in terms of Mog King events, FF13 --> FFZ --> FFT(Part 2). Of course, that's assuming that the Christmas/New Years event doesn't delay the chain of events from occuring.

Four weeks from Friday, or six weeks if the Holiday event is a Mog King event (likely).

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Ffzero part 1 Event is a mog King like the Brave Frontier one (that has a rare enemy spawn that gives you 3000 currency... The difference is unlike metal gods, this enemy can fuck your ass really hard)

And FFZero P2?

I still think they'll probably combine the first two FFZero banners into one MogKing event. P1 Week 1, P2 Week 2.

So we're at least two Mog King events away from Orlandu.

If the FFBE banner with Majin Fina is just a unit release, we can probably take a stab at the upcoming then.

FFXIII(Lightning Queen) -> FFBE(Majin Fina) - > FFZero(Ace, Maybe Queen) - > FFII(Possibly FFZero P2 is not Mog King) -> FFT(Orlandu). With possibly collaborations and or Christmas units thrown.

So basically
Dec 2nd to 16th(XIII) -- FFBE inbetween
Dec 23rd to Jan 6th(Zero) -- FFII Inbetween
Jan 13th to 27th(FFT).

If they do a special Collab or Christmas Mog King.

Dec 2nd to 16th(XIII) -- FFBE inbetween
Christmas Units Dec 23rd to Jan 6th - FFII Between
Zero becomes Jan 13th to 27th -- Something else,
Tactics will become Feb 3rd to 17

So we are 7 between 10 weeks out if they keep pace with what they've been doing.

Xion86

I caved in with another 11 pull and a summon ticket. No luck! Definitely need to skip 11 pulls on the next banner as I did way more than I wanted to this time. I did get some nice units here and there which I hadn't got yet or some which will help TM farming more so that was cool. Anyway, time to stick to Daily pulls and see what my luck ends up being like! For TMs I'm focusing on Mage related ones, apart from Cecil as I want just one Excalibur, so my Trust Moogles are going on him.

tuffymon

I don't know if its the BEST spot for rank/xp, but water shrine does drop fire and ice megacrysts (among wind,earth, and durrr water)... Might be a place to gain some sanity back for a little while~

Veggy

Fuuuuccckkk

I aleeady went 3 11 pulls with nothing so luck isnt on my side

Damn man i want him though lol

I saw a funny description today while doing arena, something like

"Fuck you Gumi, I spent over $500 and still no Elza"

I don't think I could ever bring myself to put money into this kind of game, I might put $20-30 when Orlandu is out if I don't get lucky with pulls but thats it

......unless they add FF7 characters, then I'm probably fucked

EDarkness

Why complain? Makes it easier and the rewards are good.

I kind of agree, but there are fewer "easy" fights now. Both of my matches against 1.0 opponents were long and tough fights. I liked the early days of smash 'em and move on. Heh, heh. Of course, no buffs, and no healing make this even harder.

Lyrian

I'm actually surprise I manage to stay in top 3000 in the arena this time, a lot of people gave up?

I think a lot of people are quite frustrated with this arena round. It's brutal for anyone without a top-tier team. If you are fielding an average to above-average team and you run into someone fielding 5-star bases, or CoD + Exdeath or any combination of the above, it's over for you, quite quickly.

I just had the closest-to-legitimately-losing fight that was not an arena crash. Lost the coin flip against a whale of a whale team and took a Dual Hit All + Meteor + Dual Blitz + CoD Dual Wield Barrage in the first round before I even got my first move. Took most of that **again** in the second round before the two remaining units I had (Elza + Luneth), both in the red, finally crowd controled the situation into a squeaker of a win (thank you sleep dagger + Hit All ftw).

If it wasn't for the fact that I stack HP like crazy on my units and that everyone on my arena team (when they aren't banned) has at least 5k health, that fight would have been over before it even started. 6* stacked HP bought me the time I needed to establish control over the fight.

I'd think it would be an easy assertion to state that at least 95% of the teams out there can't survive a bad round 1. As most abilities are banned this week, the computer can much more easily roll something quite nasty, which just annihilates the average team outright. It's only going to get worse as the week goes on and more 6* Exdeaths come online.

So, arena points out there are hard to come by. I was worried that the 3 orbs I had to burn in the Colloseum for the daily lapis was going to screw me, but I've already clawed back up into the low 3000s. And if I rank up or buy some orbs, one more set would probably push me up to about 1000th or less. There's that few points out there right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom