• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyrian

Holy CRAP is the Hunger in ADV Colosseum a PAIN! Gonna have to go for Paralyze, etc on him - he left my event team crying in the corner

Just ran into it.

Cleared it first try, although I can see easily how that fight can go bad very, very quickly.

Yeah, you are right. You need to stick at least blind (and preferably paralyze) on it quickly or the fight is going to get ugly fast.

It's essentially a step up from the Ogre in ADV-C. Like the Ogre, 4 attacks per round. But this time, the attacks could be physical or magical (Drain). As such, Blind is only partially effective on it. Still, landing it may buy you enough time to Power/Full Break it and then Provoke it onto the tank.

Landing Paralyze by itself should buy enough time by itself to ensure a win.

tariniel

It's a good thing this event is as long as it is. All I have left is the Shield, Quartz and Tickets... but I'd also like to do the exploration for megacites. Already got the 6* awaken mats and the sword mats. If I added right I need 6200 for the tickets, 1100 for the quartz, and 400 for the shield.

I'm considering spending a few hundred lapis to speed it up so I can farm some megacites. None of my espers are capped and all but Ifrit are still 1 star, although I think 2 are sitting at 30 waiting for me to get spare NRG to go fight them.

In other news Lightning hit 91 from using her in ELT. It's so slow. I wish I could drop some units to speed it up but right now my team can't do that.

Mirari

Just caught a glimpse of Oboi's Lightning. Apparently 715 ATK is the current max, but he's stuck with a ATK +10% instead of the Lunge Combo TM. Still quite a sight!

yywJM9c.jpg

CCIE

Banned
How on Earth does someone have two Bracer's already?!?! Do they just funnel money and play around the clock?

bonkeng

Just caught a glimpse of Oboi's Lightning. Apparently 715 ATK is the current max, but he's stuck with a ATK +10% instead of the Lunge Combo TM. Still quite a sight!

yywJM9c.jpg

That's quite fast!

How on Earth does someone have two Bracer's already?!?! Do they just funnel money and play around the clock?

He's the ultimate whale. He's also quite popular at the exvius forum. I hear he throws $2k easily at some banners, then farm their TM with nrg refills.

Valentus

yywJM9c.jpg

this guy
this guy will win all the prizes in the future arena and raid events.

why? because fuck you im throwing lapis to the screen and still nothing happens!

c-murph

Making some progress on my Alma Team. Got one at 5% and the other four above 4%... Oh, Maybe I can have my first Lordly Robe by Friday.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Curious if I should go all in for the Tilith banner or not. Hmmm, choices

I think I should save for the eventual 6* of her,.

unrealist

Physical attacks such as Area Blast / Barrage are affected by the weapon elemental damage?

So if my weapon is Icebrand, my physical attacks become elemental? If the attacks are elemental, will the damage be affected by ATK or MAG then?

Shouta

Physical attacks such as Area Blast / Barrage are affected by the weapon elemental damage?

So if my weapon is Icebrand, my physical attacks become elemental? If the attacks are elemental, will the damage be affected by ATK or MAG then?

It'll become elemental damage with an Icebrand but it'll still only be Attack influenced.

Is there ever gonna be another base 3 star healer that's better than Lenna? If the others are 4 or higher I might as well accept it'll be me and Lenna 5ever.

chrono01

Might want to do dailies and maybe a few tickets, but she's not top tier until her 6* and then she'll be featured again for it.
Indeed, this is what I'm doing!

I'm hoping, by the time she gets her 6* and returns, that the crystal change will have been implemented then too.

Muku

Thank you for the couple folks that sent me friend requests on my alt account earlier. <3 Using them to do content ahead of my level. XD

hitmon

Just did my daily pull and 2nd Alma in a row. Should I try for one more Alma for that robe? I haven't had much time to do TM runs with the events and work.

Seeing Kefka's on my friends list with over 400 MAG has me wishing for some Shantottos. Wish I could be more help for those who use my Kefka.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Can you explain what is the summon bug, please? And grats on the Kefka!

it's when you're trying to be disciplined to save up 5k lapis so you can do an 11-pull on the coming FFXIII banner but you realize this banner is about to go down and you want one last shot at Delita so you say FUCK IT I'M GOING LIVE and then you spend 500 lapis on a rare banner pull for no reason.

That's what getting bitten by the summon bug is. It's an itch and sometimes just have to scratch it.

Malakhov

Banned
it's when you're trying to be disciplined to save up 5k lapis so you can do an 11-pull on the coming FFXIII banner but you realize this banner is about to go down and you want one last shot at Delita so you say FUCK IT I'M GOING LIVE and then you spend 500 lapis on a rare banner pull for no reason.

That's what getting bitten by the summon bug is. It's an itch and sometimes just have to scratch it.
Oh sorry, thought there really was a bug in the game. English is not my first language so I made a mistake.

I suggest you seek professional help immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom