• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusky

So odd thing just happened.

Did the ELT quest and fought my way through. Got to Loffrey, defeated him then the quest ended. Didn't even have to face all four bosses together.

bonkeng

So odd thing just happened.

Did the ELT quest and fought my way through. Got to Loffrey, defeated him then the quest ended. Didn't even have to face all four bosses together.

Maybe you did PRO instead?

But Loffrey doesn't show up in PRO though.

KeRaSh

Finished crafting the katana yesterday but the only unit in my party who can use it is Cecil and now I have an unused Murasame in my inventory... It's about time I pull a proper physical damage dealer. My current party consists of Leo, Cecil, Zidane, Ex-Death and Tellah.
Would it make sense to simply replace Zidane with Laswell? Zidane has a higher base ATK but Laswell should be able to surpass him pretty easily with a Murasame.

Malakhov

Banned
First daily pull, yellow crystal! Bedile :(
Second daily pull, yellow crystal! Garnet. Already have Lena but at least it's not crap.

Kettch

Had to spend 5 tickets, for 12 total pulls, just to get Alma. Feels like such a waste for the most common character we've had. but ah well, hopefully the robe will come in useful.

bonkeng

Had to spend 5 tickets, for 12 total pulls, just to get Alma. Feels like such a waste for the most common character we've had. but ah well, hopefully the robe will come in useful.

Dailies never got you one? Sorry man.

But at least i think her tm is worth those pulls.

Malakhov

Banned
I pulled CoD after the mogcake event so I didnt bother with the lunar pestle. Is there something better than a mythril mace I can get for her?

Malakhov

Banned
Boy they really are milking these banners now. Where the hell is my boy Ramza?!?

From reddit, someone pulled this from the localisation file:

MST_GACHA_EXPLAIN_LONG_14

Major drop rate boosts for Agrias, Ramza & Mustadio ! (10/07 01:00 - 10/14 00:59 PDT)

wilstreak

From reddit, someone pulled this from the localisation file:

MST_GACHA_EXPLAIN_LONG_14

Major drop rate boosts for Agrias, Ramza & Mustadio ! (10/07 01:00 - 10/14 00:59 PDT)

Tell me if i am wrong, but Ramza banner is not worth pulling since its 6* can't even compete with the likes of Chizuru, CoD, Exdeath, WoL or Cecil?

boy they should have go straight to FF13 banner with major boost for Snow and Lightning (again).

unrealist

It'll become elemental damage with an Icebrand but it'll still only be Attack influenced.

Thank you! What about using magical attacks with an elemental weapon? For example, using Thundaga (lightning dmg) / Electric Blitz (lightning physical dmg) with Icebrand, is it lightning damage or ice damage?

Tell me if i am wrong, but Ramza banner is not worth pulling since its 6* can't even compete with the likes of Chizuru, CoD, Exdeath, WoL or Cecil?

boy they should have go straight to FF13 banner with major boost for Snow and Lightning (again).

what, fuck no I want Ramza, i don't care about those two dorks from 13.

wilstreak

yesterday, i rant about how during this banner, i got 5 Maria out of all daily pull
and today,

another Maria.

good god.

at this point, i will be happy to got Shadow just to break this Maria curse

Dusky

Would love to get Ramza...that sprite is magnificent but it's definitely a major long shot.

Going to focus on grabbing Agrias. Hopefully I won't have to go for an 11 pull at the end of the banner...

Rootbeer

Banned
Lightning is now 6* (only lvl 40, but racking up lvls super fast in the Monastery)

Also almost have Celes at 80, so I can have a unit both with Blizzaga and Focus to help even more.

Whew. Now to finish off the Escutcheon and Chirijiraden.

Starting to feel accomplished

Caim

Exclusive materias done except for Stone Throw not even gonna touch that.

I've done a lot of refreshes (probably wasn't even necessary) not gonna do anymore though.

All that is left is the star quartz and 6* materials but I'll probably go for the latter.

I've gained almost 10 ranks this event.

I hear ya. Nothing but disappointment and gold crystals with crap in them for me too. Not even a single Alma :(.

Russell for me today. I feel your pain.

I as well got Russ today in all his shit tier glory...3 gold crystals on daily pulls and 2 on my 11 pull all garbage. I do have 4 Almas though so not total shit.

across

Seven daily pulls and five tickets got me two Gaffgarions, one Alma and many Clynes, Galufs and Sabins. Garland will be happy in the far-flung future, at least.

Eagerly looking forward to wasting lots of lapis and tickets for a character I don't need simply because his sprite fills me with a warm sense of nostalgia... and ending up with 25% towards Mustadio's TM.

I'm starting to get excited for my very first 11 pull. I've been 100% F2P so far with the game, and just never had enough lapis to do a large pull before. I'm trying to keep my expectations low, since I've seen too many people come away from an 11 pull with a bunch of garbage, but I'm hoping for at least one good physical attacker with full break and a good healer. Anything beyond that would be gravy.

I'm sitting at 4,800 lapis right now, so between the dailies and the daily login, I should be good to go by Saturday. Woot!

Valentus

In the next big content update we should have this new trial

Some tips of what i saw from videos defeating this trial, so you can be prepared when it comes to global:

-Gigantuar has insane DEF (and SPR?), with brute force you wont get nothing. The tip here is carriying bomb items, or a unit with throw (Amarant?) and throw it the frag granade you won in ADV colo. The granade has fixed damage, bypassing defense.

-The 6 bombs explode at 30% i think, so, if you cant defeat them in 1 turn, dont leave them with critical HP before your attacks.

-The robots are weak to Lightning, that it is a brute force attack
-The octopus is the same as the robots

-Finally the great demon hits very hard (it can take down your tank with 3 hits), so your hard hitter better be equipped with diabolos (because demon slayer) (also, the demon can be blinded)

In the end, this trial is a endurance run, and a manipulation of your resources the smart way.

H3xum

Well, reckon I will not be pulling on this upcoming banner as well.

Really regret not going in deep on Lightening. Dangit.

Rixa

I'm sitting at 4,800 lapis right now, so between the dailies and the daily login, I should be good to go by Saturday. Woot!

Is there some particular reason that you want to do it now?

If no, I suggest waiting for even better banner. The banner will be here around 1 month from now +- some weeks.

In JP the banner FFIII was with these units:
Unit: Luneth (6), Refia (6), Arc (5), Ingus (5)
Upgrade: Cloud of Darkness (6)
Iam aiming to do my pulls then (doing daily 250 Lapis pulls meanwhile).

In the next big content update we should have this new trial

Some tips of what i saw from videos defeating this trial, so you can be prepared when it comes to global:

-Gigantuar has insane DEF (and SPR?), with brute force you wont get nothing. The tip here is carriying bomb items, or a unit with throw (Amarant?) and throw it the frag granade you won in ADV colo. The granade has fixed damage, bypassing defense.

-The 6 bombs explode at 30% i think, so, if you cant defeat them in 1 turn, dont leave them with critical HP before your attacks.

Any ideas would Capella bybass DEF?

Screenshot_20160519-195858.png

Medius + Capella + Auto Bowgun.

Is there some particular reason that you want to do it now?

If no, I suggest waiting for even better banner. The banner will be here around 1 month from now +- some weeks.

In JP the banner FFIII was with these units:

I am aiming to do my pulls then (doing daily 250 Lapis pulls meanwhile).

Well... I guess no particular reason outside of feeling kinda' stuck with my current units. They're aren't terrible, but I'm missing some key components that prevent me from tackling the harder challenges. I've tried every possible tip and suggestion possible given my current team, and enemies like Bracchiosaur are impossible. I just can't do it.

So I could wait another month, but I have a feeling I would lose interest in the game by then if all I can do each day is mindless grinding. I know that's part of the game, but I do enjoy breaking out of that mold with stuff like events and the challenges, and I just feel like I can't enjoy them fully without some better units. And the daily pulls have netted me 2 decent units, but probably around 20+ utterly useless ones.

Rixa

Well... I guess no particular reason outside of feeling kinda' stuck with my current units.
Ah yeah, I understand. Banner that starts tomorrow is better than what we have now so if you get extra Lapis wait til new banner is on before pulling :). Good luck for your 10+1, dont expect anything, be glad if you get good units, its the way to avoid possible disappointment.

Ah yeah, I understand. Banner that starts tomorrow is better than what we have now so if you get extra Lapis wait til new banner is on before pulling :). Good luck for your 10+1, dont expect anything, be glad if you get good units, its the way to avoid possible disappointment.

Yup, I'm waiting until this weekend for the pull. Hoping to get Agrias for the full break and one of the better overall healers. Any other plus unit would be awesome, but I'm expecting to get mostly crap and 1 or 2 decent ones. Fingers crossed!

Is there any anecdotal evidence regarding the time of day you should do a pull? Or if you get better results with your first 11 pull to try and sucker you into buying lapis for more? I know the name of these kind of games is RNG, but I'm just curious to see if anyone has looked into those kind of things.

bonkeng

Well, reckon I will not be pulling on this upcoming banner as well.

Really regret not going in deep on Lightening. Dangit.

You'll have another chance when ff13 event comes. Since there's no other 5* in that pool, i think you have the same chance as the previous banner. 0.5%.

Yup, I'm waiting until this weekend for the pull. Hoping to get Agrias for the full break and one of the better overall healers. Any other plus unit would be awesome, but I'm expecting to get mostly crap and 1 or 2 decent ones. Fingers crossed!

Is there any anecdotal evidence regarding the time of day you should do a pull? Or if you get better results with your first 11 pull to try and sucker you into buying lapis for more? I know the name of these kind of games is RNG, but I'm just curious to see if anyone has looked into those kind of things.

It's totally rng.

But like what Rixa said, unless you're a whale, best to pull during ff3 event. That banner is loaded with good units.

Well there is it

I could potentially 11 pull twice on the next banner but Im hoping my first pull is golden so I can save one more 11 pull for the next massive banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom