• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I kind of hope they are new units you have to draw for. Would be nice to actually have units that aren't planned out.

Syntsui

I kind of hope they are new units you have to draw for. Would be nice to actually have units that aren't planned out.

I just hope whatever comes is actually good and useable. With this constant stream of events, we don't have time to use any team that is not our most powerful one/or the one we want to level up so they can be uber powerful.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
1. I would totally take Skeleton Costume Kuja and Black Cat Charlotte though.

2. What is everyone focusing on with the FFT 2nd Wave banner? Ramza looks LEGIT and gets ultima?? And you know that 6* will be big. Agrias' TM is a +112 ATK sword which looks cool.

3. No way am I using an 11 pull for this, though.

4. Still 2 days from CHIRIJIRADEN. :| I already have enough to cook Escutchen, and after that I'll farm PRO until I have all the SQs and Tickets.

5. The way things are going with this event, I don't have time (NRG) to keep leveling my best base units or hunt down the best equipment. FFBE problems are the best problems, I guess.

Syntsui

Got all the SQ, the shield and the sword. I guess I'll be playing strictly on PRO now to get the rest of the tickets and that's it, the mats are not worth it in this current format.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I think some outfits for the FFBE characters would be nice.

Thinking about the gaps to fill.

One should be 5* Base - > 6* - Ideally, I think it should be some version of Fina. A solid healer type. Why? Healers are far in between in comparison to tanks for 6*.

Hopefully the Halloween event is some kind of ticket like event instead of a straight Gacha. So doing dungeons/explorations during the event gets you a ticket item and once you get so many you use that to draw from a event specific gacha or something like that. I know the game is still new here but it needs to have variation in how you get some units especially limited ones.

tuffymon

I think some outfits for the FFBE characters would be nice.

Thinking about the gaps to fill.

One should be 5* Base - > 6* - Ideally, I think it should be some version of Fina. A solid healer type. Why? Healers are far in between in comparison to tanks for 6*.

Jp site already shows a swimsuit Fina and Majin Fina, I think Fina has had enough spotlight.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
So thinking about it, for the next few months and upcoming banners.

Next banner I'm pulling on is the FFBF one, won't go all in till Tilith gets her 6*. So it gives me some time to save(4 to 6 months)

Not interested in the FFXIII one. Only Lightning would make a good addition. I have WoL and Cecil. Nor the V event, only one would be Cecil and more Execalibur, but I feel like it would be a waste otherwise.

FFIII looking prime'd with the FFV not a bad choice either. Hopefully I can get Exdeath.

TM Wise, Finish off Cecil, Zid, and Chizzy. Kill off the Kain's. Get Lenna's(3x)

Pejo

I'll probably drop some daily pulls on the next banner, and stop if I manage to get Agrias. Actually you know what, no. I'm going to hoard lapis until there's someone I really want. All of these FFT units don't even have a spot on any of my teams, they're just clogging up the TM line, and I haven't even finished grinding my first TM group yet.

Hope we get the Secret of Mana event sooner than later, I really want to try to get Randi.

CCIE

Banned
I will definitely pull for Agrias and Ramza - FFT is my favorite FF, and I don't have Excalibur in the TM queue anyway.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I'll probably drop some daily pulls on the next banner, and stop if I manage to get Agrias. Actually you know what, no. I'm going to hoard lapis until there's someone I really want. All of these FFT units don't even have a spot on any of my teams, they're just clogging up the TM line, and I haven't even finished grinding my first TM group yet.

Hope we get the Secret of Mana event sooner than later, I really want to try to get Randi.

You're learning.

I'm all for banners I have no interest in. I need time to build my lapis back up! Bless this event for being great at leveling up Rank so I get 100 lapis per and the coliseum occasionally dulling out 500 :) Too bad I haven't had much time to farm the event but I do it when I can. I'll throw it all at Orlandu, not interested in anyone else at this point but if I whiff on him too, I'll go for Tidus. I'm assuming Orlandu will come first but who knows? Where's my crystal ball?

Speaking of the event, I guess the top priority is tickets, and then the sword and shield before star quartz? How good is the sword and shield? Are they among the strongest we have in global right now?

linkent

Haven't run into it yet? Is this a boss fight or a common monster in one of the rounds?

Hunger is boss fight.
did it with 3 mages+lenna+cecil.

did it in 1 try, he does 4/5 hit of huge damage on single random target.
luckily it didnt hit all 4/5 hits on 1 person so i just curaja+provoke(and defend)+3chain blizzaga to kill him.
if 3 of those skill focused on 1 target. pretty sure non-tank will die.

Kouriozan

How is your lapis hoarding going for those who skip dailies?
13,400 Lapis and 28 tickets for me, still 6 to get from the King
My short-term plan : I'll skip XIII banner and go for Cecil while doing dailies for Tilith, then blow everything for Refia until I get her. I'm even prepared to stop being F2P for her <3
A bit scared about the halloween event, it might mess up my plan depending on the units.

Well...Holy Shit. Decided to do a 2nd 11 pull because I really want Gaffgarion for his TMR.....Got him...3 more Alma to help get dem robes....oh! The 3* Cecil I have been looking for to level his LB....oh wait what's that? A rainbow? Really? Delita! Hell yeah!

Kouriozan

Well...Holy Shit. Decided to do a 2nd 11 pull because I really want Gaffgarion for his TMR.....Got him...3 more Alma to help get dem robes....oh! The 3* Cecil I have been looking for to level his LB....oh wait what's that? A rainbow? Really? Delita! Hell yeah!

Congrats, that an amazing pull, wow!

Muku

Congrats Hippo!!

Finished my Chirijiraden. Garland is feeling da powerful. Miyuki got the Mura he was using before. Just bought the 3 high end summoning tickets. Now to buy the top priced Quartz and the lower two tiers of tickets, then will be working on hoarding 6* mats.

Mipcgamer

That's amazing, congrats!!

CCIE

Banned
I have about 12K lapis, but I am doing dailies, especially during the next banner and the FFXIII one. I would love to get Agrias and Hope. Even Snow or Vanilla would not upset me.

I think it is going to be awhile until the FFIII banner drops. Each major event appears to be two weeks long, and we still have FFXIII, FFIV, possibly FF0, and the Halloween event so that is a minimum of 7 weeks right there, because we still have a week of this one. I don't think we see FFIII until around X-Mas timeframe

In the meantime I will do daily pulls, and spend tickets from time to time. Not hoarding lapis, and seeing what happens. I'm done whaling for characters after my WoL fiasco. I think I will do an 11-pull on the FFIII banner though

Congrats Hippo!!! That is a hell of a pull

How is your lapis hoarding going for those who skip dailies?
13,400 Lapis and 28 tickets for me, still 6 to get from the King
My short-term plan : I'll skip XIII banner and go for Cecil while doing dailies for Tilith, then blow everything for Refia until I get her. I'm even prepared to stop being F2P for her <3
A bit scared about the halloween event, it might mess up my plan depending on the units.

When did you start hoarding again? I'm only up into the 4k's and no tickets or maybe one from a daily reward. I'll be buying all the tickets the King Moogle has. Is Refia really all that much better than Lenna? What can you really do to improve her? Add raise and a good single heal skill I guess.

Kouriozan

When did you start hoarding again? I'm only up into the 4k's and no tickets or maybe one from a daily reward. I'll be buying all the tickets the King Moogle has. Is Refia really all that much better than Lenna? What can you really do to improve her? Add raise and a good single heal skill I guess.

After Chizuru's banner in July, got extremely lucky since then.
Refia can be 6*, has Arise (100% HP res), improved Cheer (45% for 5 turns), innately ressist Silence/Paralyze/Confuse/Petrify and with Dual Cast she is just godly.

PA0C7aN.png

Haven't posted an image on here before so not sure if this is gonna work.. But here is the actual pull. I did make my story more dramatic by saying Delita last when he was in fact first lol.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck

YESSSSSSSSSSS! This is the kinda post that makes whatever this is make more sense to me:

I could only pray for that kind of discipline. I'm at 3900 and haven't done my daily 1/2 pull yet and I am fiending HARD.

CCIE

Banned
Arc is in the FF3 banner as well !! Dude is a badass mage, and a 3* to boot. Holy crap the Hill Gigas simply owns me at Advanced B level in Colosseum. I'll try my physical team next, but he just straight up one-shots half of my team in a turn.

Anyone else having an issue here?

Syntsui

Arc's TM is pretty good actually, and he get to learn dual black magic.
30 ATK/91 MAG rod iirc.

Yeah that will be great for TMR, specially considering his rarity. But Luneth and Refia will actually compose most of our teams for months.

Every single pull I did so far was trash, Gafgarion aside. I'll get my Agrias next and just stop, I'll drop a severe amount of cash when FF3 banner comes though.

Folstern

I'm waiting for FFIII and then Orlandeau. I will also try my best to get Ramza and Agrias during this banner. The rest I have no real interest in besides maybe a couple daily pulls. Tilith can wait until she gets her 6* if I even want her by then.

Syntsui

I'm waiting for FFIII and then Orlandeau. I will also try my best to get Ramza and Agrias during this banner. The rest I have no real interest in besides maybe a couple daily pulls. Tilith can wait until she gets her 6* if I even want her by then.

Is Tilith better than Refia?

CCIE

Banned
Hippo - Delita is a great pull! And I like this event. The massive rank experience means I am approaching L60... almost six hours before the energy bar fills up.

Seriously, anyone??? The Hill Gigas in Advanced B - not even the damned boss. Any advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom