• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

NomarTyme

It's been a while since I had to farm for SC, but I've nearly exhausted my stash. 4 runs of INT this morning and only 1 SC to show for, pretty atrocious rate. I should've ran PRO instead.

Daily pull was a gold Fran.
Ran bgn 3 times and got 4 sacred crystals.I was little flabbergasted.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Wooo!

Do it up Son!

Im expecting a lot of Character Gifs and cool art

Have you've seen my posts?

Expect nothing but

4M1Z8.gif

I got my Nox run down from 45 seconds to 35 seconds by going into the Settings and setting my # of Cores to 8 and my memory to 4GB. That should help a lot.

unrealist

Any estimated date for Tidus or Orlandu?

I have hoarded so much Lapis and tickets .. my fingers are uncontrollably hovering over the Summon button..

Kouriozan

Any estimated date for Tidus or Orlandu?

I have hoarded so much Lapis and tickets .. my fingers are uncontrollably hovering over the Summon button..
Orlandu should be very early in 2017, I'd say mid-January but might depend on Global exclusive events.
Tidus is still far away.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
What you going to call it?

Expectations - Final Fantasy VI, Reality - Final Fantasy XIII

Saltier than a GOTY thread

There is no rainbow at the end of this fantasy.

Only the 1% Matters

More disappointment than FFXV

The only thing from FFVII that will be out before 2020.

I'm tired of these mother ****ing shadows on this mother ****ing game.

We play 9 months in advance.

The Return of Chilly... in 2 months.

There is no option to turn off Shadows.

We don't play, We Marco.

More excel documents than EvE Online

It's like paying to have sex, you always leave sadder than when you came.

We don't pull out.

Only the second most disappointment in a Final Fantasy game this year

Cyan Lives Matter, All Penolos Matter!

I haven't decided on my title, but these are the ones I came up with in 5 minutes.

Expectations - Final Fantasy VI, Reality - Final Fantasy XIII

Saltier than a GOTY thread

There is no rainbow at the end of this fantasy.

Only the 1% Matters

More disappointment than FFXV

The only thing from FFVII that will be out before 2020.

I'm tired of these mother ****ing shadows on this mother ****ing game.

We play 9 months in advance.

The Return of Chilly... in 2 months.

There is no option to turn off Shadows.

We don't play, We Marco.

More excel documents than EvE Online

It's like paying to have sex, you always leave sadder than when you came.

We don't pull out.

Only the second most disappointment in a Final Fantasy game this year

Cyan Lives Matter, All Penolos Matter!

I haven't decided on my title, but these are the ones I came up with in 5 minutes.

You literally made me snort water out of my nose. Awesome titles.

EDarkness

*There is no rainbow at the end of this fantasy.

*The only thing from FFVII that will be out before 2020.

*I'm tired of these mother ****ing shadows on this mother ****ing game.

*There is no option to turn off Shadows.

These are great! Not sure which one I like best, though.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
-- yay shin for next OP! though rixa you did a great job as well!

-- vote we start respecting chilly's absence a bit more and maybe it go for a while? he is missed but this is family and he'll return if he wants. meaning maybe we don't have to talk about him on every other page, make fun of his ragequit in a headline, or harass him in PMs.

-- i do love the 'play nine months in advance' thing, that's funny af

-- LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing all the new faces in here. For newer players, my advice is this: once you get to a certain point where you can't quite finish off ELT events with even the best whale friend, you could do a whole lot worse than just TM farming for the next couple months. Save your lapis, do some dailies to scratch that itch, go getcha a dual wield, some dualcasts, some mag +30%s, some of that sweet TM equip you can't get anywhere else. It is BY FAR the best investment in the game you can make. You'll always be able to pull a new banner, but you'll always have to wait for that TM to finish. Put that work in now.

-- still lol'ing at Blazed's Gilgy setup. First time I seriously questioned whether I was looking at an injector.

-- I probably have to stop pulling dailies and tickets until FFXIII part two. I'ma make my run at lightning. If I end up with literally any other DPS unit I'll be happy. If not I'll still be happy because 11 pulls are the shit!

-- no seriously everyone go finish your TMs right now. best lapis investment you could possibly make.

Alkez

How about

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| Chilly Strikes Back

You know, cause of the Emperor...Star Wars...no...ok, I'll see myself out.

-- vote we start respecting chilly's absence a bit more and maybe it go for a while? he is missed but this is family and he'll return if he wants. meaning maybe we don't have to talk about him on every other page, make fun of his ragequit in a headline, or harass him in PMs.

-- i do love the 'play nine months in advance' thing, that's funny af

On a serious note though, Panther is right. We only joke because we miss him in the thread but we can't put him in the title lol, even though he'll probably retain his title with the OT2 Wall of Shame despite his absence.

We play 9 months in advance is actually pretty good. It embodies the global game quite well.

Here's a question I need an answer to. As someone who runs a phys dps team I'm starting to get pissed off that there aren't more espers that give str/atk similar to that of Ifrit. My Lightning is assigned to Ifrit, Elza to Diablos, DKC to Ramuh (see where I'm going with this?) and Refia to Shiva (need to get the Buncle and get him up to speed.) In JP are there other espers that are more along the lines of Ifrit? I'd like to believe so but if anyone has any solid proof that'd be great. Looking at a translated Altima page it appears Titan and Odin are in the game but I can't get their stats.

Here's a question I need an answer to. As someone who runs a phys dps team I'm starting to get pissed off that there aren't more espers that give str/atk similar to that of Ifrit. My Lightning is assigned to Ifrit, Elza to Diablos, DKC to Ramuh (see where I'm going with this?) and Refia to Shiva (need to get the Buncle and get him up to speed.) In JP are there other espers that are more along the lines of Ifrit? I'd like to believe so but if anyone has any solid proof that'd be great. Looking at a translated Altima page it appears Titan and Odin are in the game but I can't get their stats.

Odin and Titan are indeed Physical espers yeah

H3xum

Yepo....Odin is something like 6k attk at 2* and Titan is low 5k attk but I think he has a boatload of HP, almost on par with Golem, just less D

Valentus

Odin lvl 40:

HP 5000
MP 3900
ATK 6000
DEF 4200
MAG 2000
SPR 2200

Notable skills: Lance - Dragon Slayer - Demon Slayer - Armor Break - Bladeblitz

Titan lvl 40 (lvl 50 in future) :

HP 6000
MP 2100
ATK 5500
DEF 4000
MAG 1900
SPR 3300

Notable skills: HP stroll - Barstona - Stona - Shivering Earthquake (?) (160% aoe earth attack) - Geo Clash (90% ST 30% paralysis)

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Chilly just stopped playing the game for a while right ?

I didnt get everything but sometimes reading this thread it sounds like he/she lost his/her job or died. Just need to remember at some point that its just a f2p mobile game ...focusing and spending too much energy on it, is probably what made him drop the game in the first place. This shit can be dangerous.

So yeah he knows best what is good for him, no need to force him to comeback when the game had somehow a bad influence on him or his behavior. He/she will be back when the time is ready.

PS. I might totally skip the FF13 event...hmm.

Umibozu

I just used multiple different stats pots at once for a fusion on my cod, but it only increased her attack. I'm a little ticked off, but I'm guessing it's a bug.
You live and learn.

H3xum

So just for shits and giggles I took on a rank 111 person in Arena

I was not disappointed. 2 Lightening, 2 Elza and Ramza.

They got first turn on the first and second round.

I was not alive to see if they got it again on the 3rd round.

Odin and Titan are indeed Physical espers yeah

Yepo....Odin is something like 6k attk at 2* and Titan is low 5k attk but I think he has a boatload of HP, almost on par with Golem, just less D

Odin lvl 40:

HP 5000
MP 3900
ATK 6000
DEF 4200
MAG 2000
SPR 2200

Notable skills: Lance - Dragon Slayer - Demon Slayer - Armor Break - Bladeblitz

Titan lvl 40 (lvl 50 in future) :

HP 6000
MP 2100
ATK 5500
DEF 4000
MAG 1900
SPR 3300

Notable skills: HP stroll - Barstona - Stona - Shivering Earthquake (?) (160% aoe earth attack) - Geo Clash (90% ST 30% paralysis)

Thanks all, it's no longer a matter of if, but when.

Rixa

Hahahah holy crap didnt realize how much i post in here

Spammer ;). Iam getting cactuars from event thats sure. Sure part ends here.

Remember to use your Karma! We got that 2k Karma as compensation, if you havent used it. DO IT NOW. Event ends in 12h time and then there is 3h maintenance.

PS. I might totally skip the FF13 event...hmm.

I'll have to see the gears per run ratio, but if it's anything like the karma ratio I'll just be running it enough to get stuff like the SQ, tickets, and lower tier 6* mats. Once I get those, I'll probably move on.

After reading the "should I pull" post on Reddit, I think this is the very first banner I won't pull at all, even skipping on dailies. I have zero interest in these units, and I'd rather save the lapis and tickets for a future banner. I might even start holding off from pulling in general since I'm pretty happy with my team right now and I have ~8,000 lapis stored up. That way I can really go all-in when a "must own" unit rolls out.

Although, with my willpower, I doubt I'll make it. Still... I can try and will focus on TM farming instead.

I'm curious to see what our December calendar of daily login gifts are. Has that been announced already and I missed it?

Can't tell if sarcasm....just do 11 dailies for basically half price?\

That is not what I want to hear :( I am saving it for Christmas Break

Well I have only played for a couple of hours it's probably the open worldness of it that I am not a fan of that shit bores me pretty quickly except Witcher 3...that did not bore me ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom