• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made the top 3K for the month yay! Also I got the friend bug in arena so someone's random Luneth was with me for my last 5 fights haha made those easier than normal

Veggy

Guys, what do you think about x4 Exdeath's in arena (with a Cecil)

I have 4 Exdeaths, just wondering if worth (I probably lose 1/60 matches on average atm)

Razmos

Uhhhhh has the monthly ranking just reset? Shit.

Damn Pokémon and FFXV taking up my time. I better get that trust moogle :(

Valentus

I have 4 Exdeaths, just wondering if worth (I probably lose 1/60 matches on average atm)

if your going full mage, 3 exdeath and 2 tanks is the best bet. If the enemy strike first and you have the bad luck of them chaining all the good skills, at least thanks to the tanks you will have 2 exdeaths alive for your turn for 4x Meteor.

c-murph

That was kinda my plan... Four Dualcasts with four Ultimas. I feel like if I don't get first turn I might lose one or two of my mages thoug unless I got some serious Mage Amour.

if your going full mage, 3 exdeath and 2 tanks is the best bet. If the enemy strike first and you have the bad luck of them chaining all the good skills, at least thanks to the tanks you will have 2 exdeaths alive for your turn for 4x Meteor.

Three dualcasters with Ultima is still gunna be hurtin'. That's like 6000 Dmg a turn if they survive. Although... This plan is still months away. lol

Valentus

That was kinda my plan... Four Dualcasts with four Ultimas. I feel like if I don't get first turn I might lose one or two of my mages thoug unless I got some serious Mage Amour.

Three dualcasters with Ultima is still gunna be hurtin'. That's like 6000 Dmg a turn if they survive. Although... This plan is still months away. lol

i can tell you this: i put my cloud of darkness full mage. Has 460 MAG and with Thundaga she does 950-999 to all enemies.

Its not necessary to overflow ATK or MAG in arena, because at certain point, the damage will be still 999, no matter if you have 500 MAG or 600 MAG. So i think 3-4 exdeaths with ultima is not neccesary. A exdeath with ultima or meteor will do still 999 damage.

So dont burn out yourself farming 4 ultimas and focus on other equipment.

Whales

Banned
woa you guys

a month ago most of you were in the 470-550 ATK range

today you are all freaking 600+, some even reached 700 ATK. GAF stays winning

Okay, redpill me.

How do I TM farm on iOS and macOS.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/55f44k/lets_talk_nox_macros/

You've been red-pilled. Welcome to hell.

Note that this is an *Android* emulator. Which means you need to download FFBE from the Google playstore inside your Android emulated environment. As long as you've linked the game to Facebook, this is not a problem, just link your Facebook in Android and your game will seamlessly transfer betweeen devices. The only thing that doesn't transfer is Lapis. So if you want to Lapis refill on Android, buy some Lapis from your Android account and use it only for TM farming refreshes.

bonkeng

Arena monthly reset earlier than announced?

It says ends at 2016/11/30 2359. It's still 1600 right now.

yeah, but the only gilga in my FL is blazed

the rest of you all have 650+ atk luneths and lightnings, and a 700 atk elza. Impressive as fuck

Next month you'll be seeing 800+ atk Gilgamesh, Luneth and Lightning.

Lyrian

Made the top 3K for the month yay! Also I got the friend bug in arena so someone's random Luneth was with me for my last 5 fights haha made those easier than normal

/high-five

I didn't get to enjoy that bug, but I had the same cakewalk team for like 12 consecutive fights at 1.50. Was really nice.

Arena monthly reset earlier than announced?

It says ends at 2016/11/30 2359. It's still 1600 right now.

GMT, not PST :/

I'm still trying to get the timezone correct in my head as I swear my brain processes it like pig latin for some reason.

Valentus

yeah, but the only gilga in my FL is blazed

the rest of you all have 650+ atk luneths and lightnings, and a 700 atk elza. Impressive as fuck

I didnt put my gilga because is not lvl 100 yet Y_Y

But, when it does (god bless 100 gigantuars) it will be like this:

Gilgamesh 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Excalibur +120ATK
Left Hand: Sakurafubuki +98ATK
Head: Dark Helm +14ATK+20DEF
Body: Force Armor +51DEF+13SPR+10%Fire/Ice/Lightning
Accessory 1: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Accessory 2: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Ability 1: Dual Wield Equip two single handed weapons
Ability 2: Blade Mastery +50% ATK Katana
Ability 3: Power of Creation +30% ATK +30% MAG
Ability 4: ATK +10% +10% ATK
Esper: Ifrit HP:4500 MP:2200 ATK:5100 DEF:2800 MAG:2100 SPR:2100
Total Stats: HP: 5853 MP: 172 ATK: 744 DEF: 262 MAG: 169 SPR: 150

Edit: and didnt put any pot because thats saved for orlandu sama

bonkeng

/high-five

I didn't get to enjoy that bug, but I had the same cakewalk team for like 12 consecutive fights at 1.50. Was really nice.

GMT, not PST :/

I'm still trying to get the timezone correct in my head as I swear my brain processes it like pig latin for some reason.

Ah damn. We have to take note of 2 time zones now :/

I hope i didn't fell off the top 3k. I was at 2.1k 8hrs ago.

Vashetti

Banned
https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/55f44k/lets_talk_nox_macros/

You've been red-pilled. Welcome to hell.

Note that this is an *Android* emulator. Which means you need to download FFBE from the Google playstore inside your Android emulated environment. As long as you've linked the game to Facebook, this is not a problem, just link your Facebook in Android and your game will seamlessly transfer betweeen devices. The only thing that doesn't transfer is Lapis. So if you want to Lapis refill on Android, buy some Lapis from your Android account and use it only for TM farming refreshes.

Thanks!

bryt

Is it worth it to farm TMs (4x Letters and Arms) for my Exdeath? I heard in the JP version mages are not as good as physical.

Whales

Banned

Gilgamesh 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator

good stuff dude, I didnt even know you pulled a gilgamesh

Im gonna be similar to you once my current TM team is done (minus the bracers)

what do you think of tidus? Im a huge fan of him, but all this oralandu hype makes me wanna use my lapis on him instead of tidus...

if I get a tidus instead of orlandu am I really gonna be THAT set back?

Syntsui

Gilgamesh 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator

I think your Elza will still be the most useful unit for the community until everyone has access to better debuffs (6* WoL pls).

Gilga is a monster but more in a brute force way than in a useful way. The more I think about it, the less I'm excited about leveling up mine x.x

Lyrian

Ah damn. We have to take note of 2 time zones now :/

I hope i didn't fell off the top 3k. I was at 2.1k 8hrs ago.

Hard to say.

I was at ~3300 with about an hour to go and I had to play my brains out to get inside the bracket. However, once I cleared the hurdle and did one more refresh for insurance, there seemed to be a good safety margin as I ended up at around 2450 or so.

8 hours is a long time though.

Props to Valentus for reminding the thread (for those who were here at the time) that the event window was closing.

Xion86

Okay done a bit of Arena battles, already had the 100 streak but just got to it one more, should be good for the Weekly and monthly rewards. Getting there with clearing up getting all rewards for the old story then will finally start the new parts. Played a bit of FFXV (which I'm actually quite enjoying) and now TM farming for the night (stuck with my own script and no lapis refills). Hopefully should be less busier from next week and will be able to post more :).

Need to get that Equip Hat for my ExDeath too...trying to backtrack to figure out what order to do the bits I need.

Has anyone gotten the gold trophy for crafting abilities or items? I don't really know where to grt so many crafting materials, especially the crysts

Lyrian

Has anyone gotten the gold trophy for crafting abilities or items? I don't really know where to grt so many crafting materials, especially the crysts

Yes, all of them.

What do you want to know?

Crysts: normal or mega? Normal: just change your friend point collection for the day to whatever cryst you need. Megas come from specific explorations and are most common in Olderion explorations.

Lyrian

Dual cast Meteor + 6* CoD Barrage tear through everything.

Still working on CoD, but my ExDeath reached dualcast last night (and I finished him this afternoon).

Shaking my head, as dual Meteor in the arena is just stupid. Alone, he can almost ensure that everyone is dead on the second turn, and can completely ensure everyone is dead by turn three. On my team, only the best HP-stacked opponents survive turn 1 now, and no one has even come close to surviving turn 2. As I stack enough HP to ensure I can survive turn 1, that means I practically guarantee myself a win every time by default.

Still working on CoD, but my ExDeath reached dualcast last night (and I finished him this afternoon).

Shaking my head, as dual Meteor in the arena is just stupid. Alone, he can almost ensure that everyone is dead on the second turn, and can completely ensure everyone is dead by turn three. On my team, only the best HP-stacked opponents survive turn 1 now, and no one has even come close to surviving turn 2. As I stack enough HP to ensure I can survive turn 1, that means I practically guarantee myself a win every time by default.

Yeah even against stacked teams most battles are in the players favor

Just a bad roll of the dice if you get a nasty combination of bad luck

c-murph

i can tell you this: i put my cloud of darkness full mage. Has 460 MAG and with Thundaga she does 950-999 to all enemies.

Its not necessary to overflow ATK or MAG in arena, because at certain point, the damage will be still 999, no matter if you have 500 MAG or 600 MAG. So i think 3-4 exdeaths with ultima is not neccesary. A exdeath with ultima or meteor will do still 999 damage.

So dont burn out yourself farming 4 ultimas and focus on other equipment.

Ah, I noticed the cap on the damage too. Most are able to easily hit that mark. So, basically any beefed up Mages with dualcast should potentially work at slaughtering.

Blazed

I actually do have an elza and a luneth, but my luneth cannot compete with my gilgamesh unless I get a moonblade for him, and unfortunately I never pulled a delita.

Both of them can break 600 atk though if i focus my gear on one, so if any of you guys need me to change my gilga into elza or luneth, just say so.

The reason I have gilga as my friend unit atm other than his monstrous attack is because he is the most useful unit I can share for the plant trial I believe.

Anyways, just PM me or ask me here if you need something specific, I wouldn't mind changing between elza, luneth, and gilgamesh. Anything for GAF <3.

c-murph

So I went to put even more pots on my Fencer and this is what I saw...

wHEPGhI.png

Apparently, when you max that specific stat the pots are greyed out.

c-murph

What happens if you only need 3 points, but the pot gives 5?

I'm assuming it allows you to use it because I spent all my Arena award HP pots on Fencer and she's capped out at 210 right now... Unless I just had exactly enough to equal the specific amount I needed but I doubt that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom