• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

leehom

thank you thank you thank you thank you baby rng jesus.

Finally pulled a Exdeath. Only other 3* I really need that I don't have is Cecil and another 2 or 3 zidanes would make me complete.

From daily pulls and my remaining 5-6? tickets I used during this banner, I pulled 2 Bartz, 1 Faris and crap. I've been due a Exdeath to balance out the other banner pulls.

Probably going to level Exdeath to 5, maybe 6* with current event and use the next event to max him out. Hopefully the next arena event is kind to mages so I can finally use a great mage (current is arc at 360 mag).

Rixa

Did they broke something?

Cant login, problem occurs with iOS & Android device in mobile network. Mobile net & other mobile games work ok.

chrono01

thank you thank you thank you thank you baby rng jesus.

Finally pulled a Exdeath. Only other 3* I really need that I don't have is Cecil and another 2 or 3 zidanes would make me complete.

From daily pulls and my remaining 5-6? tickets I used during this banner, I pulled 2 Bartz, 1 Faris and crap. I've been due a Exdeath to balance out the other banner pulls.

Probably going to level Exdeath to 5, maybe 6* with current event and use the next event to max him out. Hopefully the next arena event is kind to mages so I can finally use a great mage (current is arc at 360 mag).
Congrats man, happy for you!

Did they broke something?

Cant login, problem occurs with iOS & Android device in mobile network. Mobile net & other mobile games work ok.
Nope, working fine here. Unless it's a login thing, since I'm already in the game.

Rixa

Congrats man, happy for you!

Nope, working fine here. Unless it's a login thing, since I'm already in the game.

Got connection error then it was stuck to loading and constantly conn errors. Now I can't login either. Some users have same problem in Reddit.

Alkez

Indeed.

Speaking of TM farming. How viable is 6* Firion with Double Hand (and Excalibur)?
As always this is assumption I wont get another way to get Dual Wield.

I think he's still viable because of his killer perks, especially after enhancements. But because of his weapon passives dual wield is optimal.

Rixa

Couldn't log in via mobile conn. Changed to Wlan, logged in, changed to back mobile and working, but loading times are very long.

Alkez

Yesterday I said that the new trial wasn't possible for me atm. At least one person on my team would die every turn. But this morning I woke up to a revelation. If my team can't survive the hits why not swap out one of my attackers for another raiser. Enter Terra. Because I lack dual cast I can't raise and heal at the same time, but Terra solved that issue. And on my first attempt I beat it! Thorned mace get!! My CoD is at a nice 527 now.

Malakhov

Banned
hmm, so lightning will get the second ff13 banner? Is it worth it to go after her if I have Gilgamesh?

I have now enough to do 4 10+1 pulls. But I dont know if I should wait for Orlandu instead.

Malakhov

Banned
Yesterday I said that the new trial wasn't possible for me atm. At least one person on my team would die every turn. But this morning I woke up to a revelation. If my team can't survive the hits why not swap out one of my attackers for another raiser. Enter Terra. Because I lack dual cast I can't raise and heal at the same time, but Terra solved that issue. And on my first attempt I beat it! Thorned mace get!! My CoD is at a nice 527 now.

Grats, great great mace for Cod.

Rixa

hmm, so lightning will get the second ff13 banner? Is it worth it to go after her if I have Gilgamesh?

I have now enough to do 4 10+1 pulls. But I dont know if I should wait for Orlandu instead.

Lightning might be in the 2nd week of the banner. In first week after 3 hour maintenance she is not in.
Edit or is the new banner Friday? (and mt is tomorrow). Always fogetting that banners wont change right after MT when the MT is Thursday.

Valentus

Okay, Onion Knight is a fucking animal.

Is what Cerius will be like if he would be useful, and his own TM (135 ATK sword) gives him a exclusive skill (16 hit ST 520% damage)

bonkeng

Okay, Onion Knight is a fucking animal.

Is what Cerius will be like if he would be useful, and his own TM (135 ATK sword) gives him a exclusive skill (16 hit ST 520% damage)

Not only that, he can easily chain 4 elements with 12hits 380% damage while buffing the team with the opposing elements. That's just broken. Not to mention innate Dual Wield, at level 1 :/

Malakhov

Banned
Lightning might be in the 2nd week of the banner. In first week after 3 hour maintenance she is not in.
Edit or is the new banner Friday? (and mt is tomorrow). Always fogetting that banners wont change right after MT when the MT is Thursday.
Friday is the new banner. The 2nd banner with lightning will be on dec 9.

So is she worth pulling for if I already have Gilgamesh or should I hold it for another unit like Orlandu?

Right now my 6 stars are CoD, Cecil, Gilgamesh, Exdeath, Refia, Bartz and Delita.

Rixa

Friday is the new banner. The 2nd banner with lightning will be on dec 9.

So is she worth pulling for if I already have Gilgamesh or should I hold it for another unit like Orlandu?

Right now my 6 stars are CoD, Cecil, Gilgamesh, Exdeath, Refia, Bartz and Delita.

If you have to choose, obviously go and chase Orlandu. Chances are that you need to use a lot of resources to get him.

If you have to choose, obviously go and chase Orlandu. Chances are that you need to use a lot of resources to get him.

I agree with this for the most part

Also good morning guys! There is something going on with me and Daily pulling Miyukis

Guess ill be swimming in sakuras soon

Xion86

Just post your number and I will add you pretty sure I accidentally got someone not on Gaf anyway.

2B5vPjll.png

KeRaSh

This might be a dumb question but does Dual Wield from Zidane stack with a Genji Glove? Does innate DW stack with any of them?
Not sure if this is an Elza thing but I could swear she sometimes attacks a bunch of times with just regular attacks...

Xion86

If it's clicking on the wrong place there's gotta be something wrong with your setup, because that doesn't make any sense. Do you have plenty of empty material slots? Do you have companions enabled?

Also you should post a troubleshooting message in the thread, the author of the macro is pretty responsive and if it's a bug in his macro, he will fix it.

Yeah that's what I thought, but it runs through a few times fine but then may end up stopping. I've got plenty of material slots and companins enabled as my own script works fine...this morning I woke up with MEmu with its usual crash but my NRG was only at around 10% which means it had been TM farming fine all night long. I just recorded my own button presses through and using Auto for the fights. So does the job.

I may post and find out :). I was just curious to try it, but didn't have much luck.

Rixa

Yeah that's what I thought, but it runs through a few times fine but then may end up stopping. I've got plenty of material slots and companins enabled as my own script works fine...this morning I woke up with MEmu with its usual crash but my NRG was only at around 10% which means it had been TM farming fine all night long. I just recorded my own button presses through and using Auto for the fights. So does the job.

I may post and find out :). I was just curious to try it, but didn't have much luck.

Have you tried to run without companion? Iam doing that, they just slow things down. Iam not using nox / memu tho and doing my TM grind with phone.

2 of them would be best but i get your hesitation

98 atk and non elemental is really useful. Since ibhave luneth and Gilgamesh ill be making at least 2

Yup. I havent started Miyuki grind yet, was just wondering how many I do. Thanks for the insight.

Malakhov

Banned
I have enough for 4 10+1 pulls. If Orlandu is harder to get then maybe I should try Lightning.

Decisions, decisions.

CCIE

Banned
DC Meteor on ExDeath, and Bartz almost has wind attack. And more TM farming today... in a week or so I should have the Bustier.

ExDeath is amazing in the Arena with double Meteor.

Mikumo - tried to add you, but you are full

bonkeng

This might be a dumb question but does Dual Wield from Zidane stack with a Genji Glove? Does innate DW stack with any of them?
Not sure if this is an Elza thing but I could swear she sometimes attacks a bunch of times with just regular attacks...

Nope they don't stack.

That Elza you saw was probably equipped with Dual Wield and Twin Lance, making her attack 4x with normal attacks. It doesn't affect skill like barrage though.

Xion86

Have you tried to run without companion? Iam doing that, they just slow things down. Iam not using nox / memu tho and doing my TM grind with phone.

Yup. I havent started Miyuki grind yet, was just wondering how many I do. Thanks for the insight.

Hmmm no not tried to run without companion, might give that a go, but that would mean each evening before I go to sleep I'd have to disable companion then enable it again in the morning...just seems like extra effort :p. I might try some TM farming on my phone during the day if I can, until the battery goes too low..

I'm currently getting through the story and getting all rewards right now, getting there.

By the way I sent 4 requests from the last few pages.

Malakhov

Banned
DC Meteor on ExDeath, and Bartz almost has wind attack. And more TM farming today... in a week or so I should have the Bustier.

ExDeath is amazing in the Arena with double Meteor.

Mikumo - tried to add you, but you are full
Exdeath with double blizzaga, Tellah with double blizzaga and Arc with double blizzaga = everyone but the unit with Shiva is dead.

Then I use Delita to finish it up. I destroy 1.5 ratio players doing this.

Rixa

Hmmm no not tried to run without companion, might give that a go, but that would mean each evening before I go to sleep I'd have to disable companion then enable it again in the morning...just seems like extra effort :p. I might try some TM farming on my phone during the day if I can, until the battery goes too low..

I'm currently getting through the story and getting all rewards right now, getting there.

Literally its only few clicks after you have done it first time.

First time:

1. "Sort Filter"
2. "Filter" tab
3. "Select all"
4. "Confirm"
5. "Depart without companion"

If you need to remove filter -> Click "Remove Filter"

When you need to add the filter again:

1. "Sort Filter"
2. Click "Confirm".

Easy :).

I have enough for 4 10+1 pulls. If Orlandu is harder to get then maybe I should try Lightning.

Decisions, decisions.

It took me 3 Tix + 4x 10+1 pulls to get Gilgamesh. Someone has got it with one tix / daily. Someone tossed 10x10+1 and didn't get it.
As you know its rng.

CCIE

Banned
I'm using my lapis for TM's, and saving for after the crystal change is implemented down the line. I use some every once in a while, but I doubt I will be doing any 11-pulls soon under the current system.

I use tickets and dailies for drawing units. I know I won't have a killer team, but I think it will be good enough - at least for now. I have 17K lapis I'm pumping into TM's at a rate of a few hundred a day right now.

Rixa

I'm using my lapis for TM's, and saving for after the crystal change is implemented down the line. I use some every once in a while, but I doubt I will be doing any 11-pulls soon under the current system.

I use tickets and dailies for drawing units. I know I won't have a killer team, but I think it will be good enough - at least for now. I have 17K lapis I'm pumping into TM's at a rate of a few hundred a day right now.

Same here, everything depends if I can hook my phone to charger or not :p. Some days its 100 Lapis for nrg, best day was 300 Lapis to energy, couldn't use more cause phone was running low on battery even it was whole day in charger.

I have around 2k Lapis at the moment. Outside of first Island & newest Island I haven't done missions. Maybe its mission time after this or next TM batch.

Malakhov

Banned

The discussion about the crystal change came a few times on reddit and the impressions were that its not confirmed for global and that it might never come. JP got this because of some gacha special rule.

CCIE

Banned
I agree the crystal change may never come, but I have a feeling it will. When there are enough units available, I can see them implementing it. Getting troll crystals makes the game straight up frustrating. Maybe down the line I will do an 11 pull. In fact may do it for a banner with multiple four star units, but doing one for a five-star usually ends up disappointing. Might do so on the Hope/Lightning banner though, or Mercedes and Majin Fina

That might be a good one to do so

bonkeng

The discussion about the crystal change came a few times on reddit and the impressions were that its not confirmed for global and that it might never come. JP got this because of some gacha special rule.

Gumi usually follows whatever they implement in jp.

Chain Chronicles pull rate for 5* were at 2.5% initially. Sega increased it's rate in jp to 7.5%, Gumi followed suit a few months later.

Rixa

Gumi usually follows whatever they implement in jp.

Chain Chronicles pull rate for 5* were at 2.5% initially. Sega increased it's rate in jp to 7.5%, Gumi followed suit a few months later.

Nah it was 1.7% and during events it was double so that event SSR unit had double success rate = 3.4%.
You are right, as we both are veteran GCC players we know that Gacha rule will come to global. But it will take time.

Malakhov

Banned
Not so sure but hopefully. It will come if there is a financial issue related to it.

Like people spending less money because they're sick of getting yellow Lanis ;)

H3xum

Indeed.

Speaking of TM farming. How viable is 6* Firion with Double Hand (and Excalibur)?
As always this is assumption I wont get another way to get Dual Wield.

I am farming 2 double hands. One for Garland and one for Firion 6*. He's so heavy, I want it. I don't know if it is viable but with all of his killers, how can it be bad

I really hope we get the crystal changes

it just makes the game so much better

Makes even getting blue crystals exciting

Same, I am hoping we at least get a taste of that with Christmas bundles. I wouldn't anticipate the base change that JP got for awhile though

Not so sure but hopefully. It will come if there is a financial issue related to it.

Like people spending less money because they're sick of getting yellow Lanis ;)

Speaking of... my daily pull was a gold Lani. Thanks for jinxing that for me.

You might be right when it comes to more damage, especially if one or both have dw. Considering the bosses we dealt with though and how hard they hit, you need to remember that reducing their atk and mag by 20 percent can be a lifesaver. That's how I won against Maxwell, with cods elemental resistance along with full break.

On the other hand Gilgamesh isn't someone you would take a full breaker to because he would remove all debuffs on himself every time( except if maybe him using the self esuna will make him hit you one time less, then maybe it's viable). The only worthwhile breaker would be elza in this case with her ravaging blow, since she literally doubles your dmg for your turn.

In summary though, any boss that can be full broken should mean a necessary spot for agrias even if two barrage users might do more dmg, simply because it might save you from wiping. At least that's what I would go with.

Thanks again for the breakdown. In the end, I'll probably keep Agrias in there because I've had her in the party so long that it just feels weird to NOT have her there. Bartz will be my backup DPS unit if someone is weak to wind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom