• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
The monthly rewards are shit tbh. Only 100 Lapis and 1 TM since it's just two 5% ones anyway. Why would you be happy about stat pots that drop like candy from arena tix and arena boards. I'm hoping they have a daily Lapis for the holidays to offset otherwise it's shit IMO.

Rixa

I did 4 fights in the Arena and the orbs didn't come back, didn't touch Colloseum.

I did one and lost the orb.
Also stupid bundle I buyed vanished and fast clicked next bundle below.

I JUST BOUGHT FUCKING 30000 GIL WITH FUCKING 100 LAPIS.

The monthly rewards are shit tbh. Only 100 Lapis and 1 TM since it's just two 5% ones anyway. Why would you be happy about stat pots that drop like candy from arena tix and arena boards. I'm hoping they have a daily Lapis for the holidays to offset otherwise it's shit IMO.

They are. Trying to get us drained from Lapis reserves.

Kouriozan

Maybe Gumi will give some gifts near Christmas to compensate.
Or not.

c-murph

I did one and lost the orb.
Also stupid bundle I buyed vanished and fast clicked next bundle below.

I JUST BOUGHT FUCKING 30000 GIL WITH FUCKING 100 LAPIS.

They are. Trying to get us drained from Lapis reserves.

You did that on purpose.

Also, my Colosseum orbs aren't diminishing.

Rixa

What are you even doing dude

Me thanks to slow connecting, clicked too fast, was going to use Gil to buy those cactuars (after I used 15k gil to that 1 6* mat). But the 15k bundle Vanished and it was 100 Lapis costing 30k gil bundle that I bought :D

Well I finished INT A1 - A5. As much as I would love to finish the entire colosseum I'm really supposed to be sleeping now, so I'm going to set my TM farming macro and hope this is still here when I wake up

Valentus

Me thanks to slow connecting, clicked too fast, was going to use Gil to buy those cactuars (after I used 15k gil to that 1 6* mat). But the 15k bundle Vanished and it was 100 Lapis costing 30k gil bundle that I bought :D

You bought 3 Gil per 1 cent

What a great economy is Exvius world!

Razmos

People are speculating that Noctis is coming when the FFXIII event ends. So between these bundles, the FFXIII banners, Noctis and the new year deal... yeah.

They really want us to buy lapis lol

H3xum

Well that is relatively reassuring

I am just bummed because I intentionally didn't use any orbs knowing the month switch was going to flip at 7pm est. So I used 5 immediately (was ranked 27th) then I bought a refill and went through that. I was going to just maintain from here on out, using orbs as soon as they come up with the exception of the one I would miss out on whilst sleeping. I figured that would get me in the top tier at the end of the month since I was SO close this month while I was basically just screwing around

Just logged back and have 5 orbs now....ok then

Holy shit same here

what is going on

Arena orbs are completely bugged out

Okay, same thing just happened to me. It WAS working as usual, but when I signed back in I had 5 orbs and now it's not going down as I use them. I'm not sure how long I should exploit this, but I'm going for as many medals as I can. It would take me forever to get my rank into the 3k range, so I'm not shooting for that. But I might as well milk the arena awards as much as possible before they shut it down.

Maybe more compensation on the way?

Its more than just the orbs guys

apparently there are other bugs allowing unlimited lapis and refills or something?

I dunno. its pure chaos right now

This, Ban DrRob for not telling me about it 5 minutes ago

I dont know how it works

Im just hearing about it from the reddit discord chat

to much going on I can even pinpoint the method nor do i want to

seems like bannable offense

using the unlimited orbs is already sketchy enough guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom