• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeRaSh

Why don't they have a clone of the live environment for testing purposes to figure out the update there and then just apply it to the live servers once they have figured out how shit works?
I'll gladly take the free energy to continue the story but come on...

Xion86

Damn I want to jump back into the game :D

Oh Rixa, I disabled companions on my TM run, cheers for that, some less overhead.

I've been thinking somthing for a while and I don't think many of you would agree with me, but just going to put it out there....So I'd have actually liked if you were not allowed to bring a duplicate of a unit into battle, but only one of each type of character. I think this makes the iconic Final Fantasy characters feel more special and unique, I just feel a bit off seeing multiples of the same character fighting together in battle. I presume this is a gatcha game thiing though.

Alkez

Oh Rixa, I disabled companions on my TM run, cheers for that, some less overhead.

I've been thinking somthing for a while and I don't think many of you would agree with me, but just going to put it out there....So I'd have actually liked if you were not allowed to bring a duplicate of a unit into battle, but only one of each type of character. I think this makes the iconic Final Fantasy characters feel more special and unique, I just feel a bit off seeing multiples of the same character fighting together in battle. Just me? :p

Do you mean in arena? Or just general play?

Xion86

Do you mean in arena? Or just general play?

Everything really :) I know if I think deeper about this there may be reasons why this wouldn't make sense, but just feel as though it would make the characters feel more unique in a battle team. Arena and Story mainly. Would feel a little more tactful too when you pick your team.

CCIE

Banned
Yes, but then it would be frustrating to pull multiples of elite crystals. So then not only do you get troll crystals, but dupes are good only for TM... that would suck

Alkez

Everything really :) I know if I think deeper about this there may be reasons why this wouldn't make sense, but just feel as though it would make the characters feel more unique in a battle team. Arena and Story mainly.

I think in arena I can get behind it. It's a lot easier to chain with the same units resulting in things like dual casting exdeath spam. But outside of that I think people should be allowed to play the way they want to. I'm with you, I don't like having two of the same unit in my team so I just don't do it most of the time.

Razmos

I've been thinking somthing for a while and I don't think many of you would agree with me, but just going to put it out there....So I'd have actually liked if you were not allowed to bring a duplicate of a unit into battle, but only one of each type of character. I think this makes the iconic Final Fantasy characters feel more special and unique, I just feel a bit off seeing multiples of the same character fighting together in battle. I presume this is a gatcha game thiing though.
And deprive us of faster TM farming? No thank you

In Arena? Sure
It bores me watching videos of people using 2-3 Orlandu though.

Rixa

^^

You can always run with Story characters and some random Shadow :p.

There problem solved not having dupes and I guarantee you need to use your brains to clear stages.

Valentus

Why don't they have a clone of the live environment for testing purposes to figure out the update there and then just apply it to the live servers once they have figured out how shit works?
I'll gladly take the free energy to continue the story but come on...

Or they should lower our expectations for then surprise us.

"GREETINGS SUMMONERS! MANTEINANCE TOMORROW! 24 HOUR DURATION! KTHXBYE"

"GREETINGS SUMMONERS! MANTEINANCE TOOK LESS THAN EXPECTED AND INSTEAD OF 24 HOURS WAS ONLY 10! SERVERS UP!.

AS COMPENSATION FOR LESS HOURS THAN EXPECTED, WE TOOK 100 LAPIS OF YOUR WALLETS. ENJOY THE GAME!"

Xion86

And deprive us of faster TM farming? No thank you

In Arena? Sure
It bores me watching videos of people using 2-3 Orlandu though.

I knew someone would bring this up, but we're taking TM farming with dupes for granted I think, we're lucky Gumi are fine with this for now too. I don't think TMs were designed to be "farmed" from the get go but more of a very long term thing.

Anyway, I just love having one of each unique character in my team :). That's my random thought of the day out the way.

Valentus

What is the shittiest max 4* unit that can wield naturally Great Sword?

Clyne
Rusell
Bedile

The trilogy of doom

Maximum size of party: 1
Allowed Units: Shadow
Final Destination

Right Hand: Moon Blade +118ATK
Left Hand: Sakurafubuki +98ATK
Head: Black Cowl +28ATK+25DEF+25SPR+100%Sleep
Body: Brave Suit +51DEF+15%ATK+15%MAG
Accessory 1: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Accessory 2: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Ability 1: Dual Wield Equip two single handed weapons
Ability 2: Blade Mastery +50% ATK Katana
Esper: Ifrit HP:4500 MP:2200 ATK:5100 DEF:2800 MAG:2100 SPR:2100
Total Stats: HP: 3094 MP: 185 ATK: 550 DEF: 210 MAG: 139 SPR: 144

LETS DO THIS BIATCH

Rixa

Clyne
Rusell
Bedile

The trilogy of doom

Right Hand: Moon Blade +118ATK
Left Hand: Sakurafubuki +98ATK
Head: Black Cowl +28ATK+25DEF+25SPR+100%Sleep
Body: Brave Suit +51DEF+15%ATK+15%MAG
Accessory 1: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Accessory 2: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Ability 1: Dual Wield Equip two single handed weapons
Total Stats: HP: 3094 MP: 185 ATK: 550 DEF: 210 MAG: 139 SPR: 144

LETS DO THIS BIATCH

Oh yeah Clyne here we come :p

Clyne 4 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Excalibur +120ATK
Left Hand: Excalibur +120ATK
Head: Dark Helm +14ATK+20DEF
Body: Force Armor +51DEF+13SPR+10%Fire/Ice/Lightning
Accessory 1: Genji Glove +10%ATK/MAG & Dual Wield
Accessory 2: Hero's Ring +3DEF+3SPR+10%ATK+10%MAG
Ability 1: Power of Creation +30% ATK +30% MAG
Ability 2: Seal of Destruction +20% ATK +20%MAG +10%HP
Total Stats: HP: 2469 MP: 107 ATK: 444 DEF: 195 MAG: 138 SPR: 105

Heh:

Shadow 4 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Chirijiraden +80ATK
Left Hand: Enhancer +82ATK+23MAG
Head: Tiger Mask +14ATK+3DEF
Body: Black Belt Gi +8ATK+24DEF
Ability 1: Power of Creation +30% ATK +30% MAG
Ability 3: Seal of Destruction +20% ATK +20%MAG +10%HP
Total Stats: HP: 2625 MP: 185 ATK: 496 DEF: 164 MAG: 219 SPR: 122

Rixa

your shadow will hit wimpy 2 normal hits, while i left a materia slot open for BERSERKER BARRAGE (RIP wolvy in mahvel 4)

Yeah and under 500 ATK (I get few more from my Ifrit but I think it would not break 500 without pots :D).

Bedile 4 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Excalibur +120ATK
Left Hand: Excalibur +120ATK
Head: Tiger Mask +14ATK+3DEF
Body: Black Belt Gi +8ATK+24DEF
Ability 1: Seal of Destruction +20% ATK +20%MAG +10%HP
Ability 2: Seal of Destruction +20% ATK +20%MAG +10%HP
Ability 3: Power of Creation +30% ATK +30% MAG
Total Stats: HP: 2185 MP: 107 ATK: 463 DEF: 131 MAG: 167 SPR: 95

Stupid reseting pots setting :D. I will make Black Cowl in future also few Bracers too...

H3xum

Its up for me.

Whoa, two trust moogles in this month daily rewards!

Theyre only the 5% ones :(

Seriously lacking Lapis, but, there are quite a few tickets, so I think it is ok.

Gone are the days of 100 daily lapis, oh a few months ago, how you seem so far away now.

Is anyone elses Arena messed up? I only have 3 energy bullet thingies. I haven't done the arena in about 10 hours.

Digging the login rewards this month. Very cool to boost up my units without trudging through the arena. Bought the cactuars because gil is pretty much worthless to me. I don't really have anyone to level right now, but I'll be ready when I eventually make some pulls.

Also happy with the energy and lapis compensation. Off to TM farming I go!

Zalasta

I think the colosseum is bugged, every time I exit the orbs refreshes back to 5. Anyone else?

EDIT: OK, only seems to happen for colosseum. Went into Arena and the orb spent is permanent.

EDIT2: Everything's back to normal, maybe they banked the 2 orbs I would have lost due to the extended maintenance?

H3xum

What the actual fuck man....I only had one Arena orb......if I lose my rank because of this.....

This is what I'm worried about too.

SHENANIGANS gummi. I was in the top 3k. After 10 hours of not playing I come back to only 3 orbs and people are getting unlimited orbs?

This is what I'm worried about too.

SHENANIGANS gummi. I was in the top 3k. After 10 hours of not playing I come back to only 3 orbs and people are getting unlimited orbs?

Yeah what the hell man.....no offense to anyone refreshing unlimited orbs but i hope you lose your ranks that is some bullshit.

Zalasta

In other news, I'm not sure how I feel about arena pots/tickets as part of the daily rewards. Seem like a step down from lapis and actual summon tickets.

CCIE

Banned
I am at 93 consecutive Arena battles. Here is to praying for no crashes today... please, just today. I have to get on a plane in a minute, but at least I got my Arena energy burned. Working on dailies now...

Kouriozan

Expensive New Year bundles is pretty much confirmed :
- Monthly rewards that give way less Lapis
- Appealing bundles to drain up your stock

H3xum

Yeah what the hell man.....no offense to anyone refreshing unlimited orbs but i hope you lose your ranks that is some bullshit.

Yeah, Im not trying to overreact or anything but this has SERIOUSLY deflated the game for me. At the beginning of the month, too. They better somehow address this or why would I care about it for the next 30 days?

Unlimited orbs appear to be Colosseum only... Arena acts as normal

People on Reddit are saying Arena also as long as you don't do Colloseum

Actually reading through it again maybe not it does appear to only affect Collo. Still shitty to only have 1 when I haven't played in 8 hours but whatever.

Arena rewards are interesting from the daily rewards. I need those gigantuars from the event asap, Gilga gets pushed to 100 quickly. Will mess with hybrid bartz for teh lulz as well. Time to stack tickets, lapis is being spent on tm's.

I didn't touch coloseum either and the arena orbs went down as normal after each of my fights (although I only started the day with 3 orbs instead of 5). I'm not aiming for the top spot (ranked somewhere ~19k) so this doesn't really bother me, but this is a serious bummer for those that were shooting for the top ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom