• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malakhov

Banned
To each his own, I was just saying that if you can indeed chain, its better to chain than to cast meteor. Meteor for me does 999dmg while if I chain blizzaga and have exdeath cast at the end of the chain, I get 1600-1700 DMG per blizzaga from him.

Rixa

hahaha I do fear that one week one of the conditions will be no magic. That would really mess me up bad as I don't have many heavy hitters

"No magic" "No abilities". Cecil blocking everything, fights are 10 rounders, everyone dies to boredom while frantically tapping repeat.

EDarkness

Exdeath and Arc have them naturally.

A couple of mages have dual black magic built in so some I assume some of the times they say dual cast the mean Dual Black magic cast. Exdeath and Vivi get those without TMs. Not sure what other mages get that

I didn't know that Arc has dual cast...same with Vivi. I might have to level him up. My Exdeath doesn't have dual cast yet, either. Still, thanks for the clarification. I have an Arc, but I haven't used him yet.

Malakhov

Banned
I didn't know that Arc has dual cast...same with Vivi. I might have to level him up. My Exdeath doesn't have dual cast yet, either. Still, thanks for the clarification. I have an Arc, but I haven't used him yet.

Sorry, it's my mistake. I should of said dual cast black magic instead of dual cast. Arc is a great unit to chain with exdeath in the arena, he's worth leveling just for it :)

KeRaSh

Oh no... I'm such a fucking idiot. I totally forgot about the maintenance and was sitting at 68 Energy...
For fucks sake this just keeps getting better and better...

Had to buy FFXV digitally because my SE online store order still hasn't arrived.

Alkez

what do you think of tidus? Im a huge fan of him, but all this oralandu hype makes me wanna use my lapis on him instead of tidus...

if I get a tidus instead of orlandu am I really gonna be THAT set back?

This is a bit late but just wanted to give my two cents on this. At the end of the day every unit is going to be outclassed at some point. Orlandu has been topped by Veritas and OK just recently. There's no point going for the best unit if you want someone else.

And I don't think the content in this game is so difficult that you need to have the most optimal team to clear through. If you want to use the units you like use the units you like despite what anyone else says. I personally have a team of units I like and when I struggle I try to work out how to succeed using different tactics and equipment. For me this is more fun. For some people having the best units is what is fun for them. Play the game the way it makes you happy.

Also one last thing. They're called the big three for a reason. It's not just Orlandu and Eileen lol.

Alkez

I've been wondering how can I view how many points my character is at?

Kinda rough. Have to unequip everything off your character, look at the pluses that remain and do some math to figure it out. The future UI update removes the need to math out how many pot points are invested on a unit.

I posted a spreadsheet from reddit the other day that does the math for you.

Shouta

This is a bit late but just wanted to give my two cents on this. At the end of the day every unit is going to be outclassed at some point. Orlandu has been topped by Veritas and OK just recently. There's no point going for the best unit if you want someone else.

And I don't think the content in this game is so difficult that you need to have the most optimal team to clear through. If you want to use the units you like use the units you like despite what anyone else says. I personally have a team of units I like and when I struggle I try to work out how to succeed using different tactics and equipment. For me this is more fun. For some people having the best units is what is fun for them. Play the game the way it makes you happy.

Also one last thing. They're called the big three for a reason. It's not just Orlandu and Eileen lol.

Orlandu and Veritas are on the same level. Onion Knight is now rated higher but tbh, he's about the same but has more uses overall. Tidus is still Top 5 because he has damage, a super useful moveset and one of the easiest moves to chain off of.

Tbh, Altema's numbering system is kinda whack because 1 point on that scale isn't that big of a difference.

Anyway, used all 30 tickets I got from the Anniversary event giveways and no Onion Knight. RIP. I'm tempted to use my saved up Lapis but there's a possibility of an new year bundle. I should save for that.

Razmos

Shit I forgot about the maintenence lol
Gonna be out all day :(

I hope that the server went down during a battle so that my macro will resume when it ends, I'm going to be out all day lol

Rixa

New Gil & Lapis bundles:

Descriptions & price
Stuff in those bundles

3000 Lapis said:
- 40 Jumbo Cactuars
- 2000 Trochoid Gears
- 5 Divine Crystals
- 20 Fairies Writ
- 10 Rainbow Bloom
- 10 Calamity Gem
- 5 Prismatic Horn
- 15 Sacred Crystals
^^
Use your Lapis to nrg & slots rather than to this bundle :p

500 Lapis said:
- 5 Jumbos
- 500 Gears
- 2 Crystals
- 2 Writs
- 2 Bloom
- 2 Gem
- 2 Horn
- 2 Writ
- 3 SC

300 Lapis said:
- 2 Summonig Tix
- 1 Magic Key
- 3 White Magicite
- 3 White Megacite
15000 Gil said:
- Calamity Gem

20000 Gil said:
- 3 Metal Cactuars (those that give 10k Exp).
^^
Byebye Gil :p
300 Lapis bundle sounds nice too.

Rixa

Tempting to get cactuars but need those millions for enhancements ;)

They want us to drain our gils!

With TM farming you can do nice amounts of GIL. I have almost 7m Gil so I can spare some to those Cactuars if they arent restricted to some lousy numbers.

Valentus

Due to unforseen circumstances, we are finishing in time our maint... No, no... Yeaah, everything is in schedule, 2 hour delay!

Raika

Gumi's maintenance is always +2 hours to the original duration. :v

Forgot to burn nrg too but Pokemon is keeping me distracted.

Alkez

Fucking lazy ass senior programmers. Every single time...

I think the issue is that there aren't a lot of senior programmers. In the ex-gumi interview on reddit he was saying turnover is high and that' why maintenance gets extended, because the programmers don't fully know what they're doing.

leehom

Back to FFXV, was amazing jumping from level 8 to 16. Loving the game so far, but will get brunt out soon. All I've done so far is the bounties and loot gathering.

KeRaSh

So is mine. Missing 2 writs to awake him to 6 stars.

Will take about 60 cactuars I think to get him to lvl 100.

And then I have CoD at lvl 80 ready to awake as well :|

I'm in the exact same boat. Missing 2 Calamity Writs and CoD is ready to go at 80 afterwards! The thirst is real.

bonkeng

Meanwhile, at Gumi's office:

baby_programmers.jpg

CCIE

Banned
Two tickets for 300 lapis, going to abuse that for sure... I am at 86 wins in the Arena (need the 100), and have to get on a plane in two hours. Need maintenance to end soon.

Long day of work yesterday, so didn't really get to do much but burn energy - caught up on story, and ATK+10% and Carbuncle will be mine soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom