• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rank for monthly from this previous Arena has nothing to do with the current rank in Arena?

Cause at least I can get the trust moogle as I was below the 90 k mark when the reset happened.

Valentus

The monthly rank ended yesterday. Weekly rank diddnt end because the week didnt end.

Our moogles are safe people. Is this months rank that Will Be a trainwreck

Iceman829

The rank for monthly from this previous Arena has nothing to do with the current rank in Arena?

Cause at least I can get the trust moogle as I was below the 90 k mark when the reset happened.

Last months arena was in the books as of 7pm EST last night. The glitch is currently effecting Decembers ranking and the week ending tonight.

Kouriozan

I'm dropping rank like crazy in the monthly ranking, damn.
5,000 to 6,500 in less than 10 mins.

People who have refreshed for this weekly must be so mad.

3f4.gif

I'm dropping rank like crazy in the monthly ranking, damn.
5,000 to 6,500 in less than 10 mins.

People who have refreshed for this weekly must be so mad.

The weekly I am not that worried about but it seems far easier to get in the top 3k for Monthly than I thought so if I can't get it because of this then Gumi can eff right off.

c-murph

Yeah, ain't nobody getin' ban for this. The random regular player has no clue what would be going on if they decide to utilize the glitch. Gumi will just reset the Arena if anything.

Iceman829

I'm now stuck in an endings loop of connection errors when I just started an arena match. Looks like the servers are having all sorts of issues

tariniel

It went down already? Man they fucked up eh? I didn't even get to use all my NRG.

Here's hoping for a really nice compensation :\ 60 NRG down the toiler possibly.

hrmmm I just checked mine and it's still running my TM macro just fine taking a little longer when connecting but no errors.

Edit: J/K now it's down for me as well.

Edit: J/K again no it isn't lol.

Alkez

It went down already? Man they fucked up eh? I didn't even get to use all my NRG.

Here's hoping for a really nice compensation :\ 60 NRG down the toiler possibly.

Same! I only have a total of 70 nrg and was at 60. Was trying to do my dailies.

Syntsui

My macro is still running, no problems at all.

In regards to fix this colossal fuck up. They can simply reset this week's points and move on.

In regards to fix this colossal fuck up. They can simply reset this week's points and move on.

Well the problem with resetting the week is today is the last day of the week so people that were firmly in the 3k may be far back from that. Reset the month for sure since it was the first day.

Edit: Also I am now back to 5 orbs again......

Alkez

Well there's the issue of the weekly rewards. But for the month yeah they can just reset today's and start it tomorrow.

Man seriously how do they mess up this badly? I mean they're late finishing maintenance only to break the game.

Syntsui

They can reset all the points received after the update and consider what was accumulated yesterday or simply give the best reward to everyone as a compensation and be done with it.

Rixa

At the moment Iam doing colosseum. I wont touch to Arena. My orbs are going down normally.

I just hope they reset Arena due this fucking glitch.

CCIE

Banned
What the Hell... I land at the airport, do an Arena run, and my rank is 32K+???? What is going on - that can't be right

H3xum

Hahahaha...I have been in a meeting for 1.5 hours so I haven't checked the thread

It appears that it is still f'd up. Well done, Gumi.

How have they NOT at least shut it down if the problem is still happening?

Iceman829

Yea they seem to be normal. The only thing different is the extremely difficult teams showing up in arena now. 3 Elzas... For real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom