• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

H3xum

I find it VERY hard to believe they will ban anyone for this. Their problem is what is enabling it

They will just roll back arena to pre-maintenance then give everyone 5 orbs and pretend they didn't royally f up

Kouriozan

Gumi will probably remove 100 lapis for every extra orb utilised.
Some peope will be at -6000 lapis and don't know why.
Unlikely but would be fun

H3xum

So, not that I am going to do it, I just have a morbid curiosity with Gumi's fuckups, but, can anyone elaborate on what the Lapis thing was?

Seeya soon with your lvl 1 New accounts after the ban, players Who abused the orbs and refills.

:( I hope not. I guess it was stupid of me to use the orbs for coloseum...didnt think this might end up being bannable... I did get through INT S stage and to the end of ADV D before the orbs started vanishing.

Folstern

Gumi can't even push out already finished patches without bugging out the game. I can't imagine they know how to ban player accounts.

creid

Dammit gumi, I just want to finish my Blood Sword, fraid to use more than 4 orbs in Colosseum for fear of banning. Already wasted an orb in Arena thinking there would be new daily rewards.

Syntsui

They can't ban for this orbs situation. They will ban pretty much all the players at this moment. It took me a few tries to notice, I though it was a connection problem of some sort. But I definitely did more than I should.

What a fucking mess. Thus week's ranking is already broken. Just reset everything.

Kouriozan

What is happening here...lol.

giphy.gif

H3xum

Gumi can't even push out already finished patches without bugging out the game. I can't imagine they know how to ban player accounts.

This made me lol

You try to log in and you get a "account banning has been extended, please try to log in again in 2 hours to see how we bent you over"

Whales

Banned
just reset the arena and thats it

and people exploiting refills for free too, thats too much... Need to do something about that

I stopped after about 10 battles past when my orbs should have stopped. Not proud, but it gave me enough medals to complete my third run through the exchange and have a refreshed chart to play around with once everything gets fixed.

I don't give a hoot about rank, so if they roll everything back I am totally okay with that. Banning me for it would be another story, but I have a really hard time believing they would ban over arena orb abuse, especially since I'm so low ranked to begin with. It's not like I jumped into the top tier of rewards or anything.

Yeah...no. Hopefully they do a rollback though people that abused it are shitheads.

They would get fucking rekt if they did a roll back. Imagine pulling Gilga, Lightning, etc. only to see a message that the game will be rolled back to last night. Do you want to know those feels? I wouldn't. They just need to take the game down right now for maint and fix this shit.

Valentus

How can you do a roll back in a game where people are pulling based on RNG, it would technical have to roll back every single action.

Yeah, it Will.be fun the dozens of complains of people the get his Gilgamesh and the rollback take them back lol

Bans are a easier option

How can you do a roll back in a game where people are pulling based on RNG, it would technical have to roll back every single action.

That's true which means nothing is going to happen more than likely. If they don't ban people injecting into the game but people for this they would lose a shit ton of customers.

forgrim

I feel left out since i dont have this bug everyone is talking about. Although i guess it's good in some ways cuz id be compelled to run

I keep checking my rank to make sure I'm not dropping a ton and I'm not so it seems that maybe not a lot of people have the bug or at least aren't abusing it

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Yeah, it Will.be fun the dozens of complains of people the get his Gilgamesh and the rollback take them back lol

Bans are a easier option

They won't ban people either.

Best would be a soft reset to the rank in Arena(Rolling it back to scores before maintenance). Therefore no one is affected.

There was no real financial loss here, no flood of lapis, etc. Just some stat pots really for a simple mistake on their part. So those that got it, get to get a few extra items and that's it.

ZangBa

Best bet is emergency maintenence. I imagine they have the data for those who were top 3000 before this halpened, so it shouldn't be hard to compensate them. If they don't, just compensate everyone with top 3000 rewards for killing those with crippling OCD.

unrealist

I thought the top 3000 were determined before maintenance / bug? It already ended before that right? Only the weekly was still continuing..

Iceman829

Gumi fucking up again. I left my house ranked 383 monthly. I then see all my orbs were recharged and notice I was ranked 5k. Fucking bullshit. I found some idiot who had a single Exdeath as an arena team and beat him about 10 times in a row to get back into the top 3k but this just fucked up everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom