• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCIE

Banned
Crap!!! I was in the 2700 range when I got on the plane this morning... that is a Hell of a glitch. Now, I am in the 32K range... they will have to reset it, right?

I decided to test it and at first I thought it was fixed because my orbs starting going down as intended. But then... boom... back up to 5 orbs and it's infinite again.

So either they fixed it, then it broke again, or they're still trying to figure out what's going wrong.

Crap!!! I was in the 2700 range when I got on the plane this morning... that is a Hell of a glitch. Now, I am in the 32K range... they will have to reset it, right?

they will probably just offer compensation, rollbacks are pretty difficult and painful

Chinner

Banned
Yea they seem to be normal. The only thing different is the extremely difficult teams showing up in arena now. 3 Elzas... For real?
Arena is p tough now. Most people who play will there be whales or at least dedicated. Tough times for f2p players, as I know encounter teams with 3-4 5* base characters, or teams of 5 exdeaths fully maxed out.

tariniel

Who knows... the glitch was infinite arena orbs and people took advantage. Can they just rollback arena without everything else too, if they even have a way to rollback?

Alkez

they will probably just offer compensation, rollbacks are pretty difficult and painful

Yeah I was thinking that. They may just give everyone the 3k or 30k rewards. It's not that bad for the weekly prizes. Obviously for monthly it would be more of an issue.

Iceman829

Damn I just realized I claimed the 60 energy when I went to pick up all my arena spoils. I was going to save that for the new event

unrealist

I hope this is not a sign of things to come.. Gumi is pretty shit at stuff like these.. Chain Chronicles is the best/worst example..

Pejo

I was actually sorta pissed this morning about that infinite orb thing. I hate doing arena but I like to try to stay in the top 30k, and once I saw it was infinite, I realized I'll probably get pushed out by kids staying home from school or people that don't have to work all day.

Stinkin' Gumi.

Gumi posted on Facebook and apology about the Arena orbs issue. The compensation was everyone got a refill and that was it. Now I'm mad I didn't abuse it.

Rixa

Gumi posted on Facebook and apology about the Arena orbs issue. The compensation was everyone got a refill and that was it. Now I'm mad I didn't abuse it.

Hmm should I contact google and ask money back. That is not the way to do compensation by Gumi. Basically they just screwed tons of players monthly Arena

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
homer-excited.png

tariniel

The arena thing sucks but I was never a competitor for the monthly one, and only around 10k weekly.

In other news I finally got around to Big Bridge ELT and it was... really easy. Especially compared to Maxwell. I was being lazy and TM farming all week instead of doing it.

Veggy

Looking at the upcoming event rewards, I don't think I actually need anything outside the trust moogle and 6* mats

Alkez

Do we even know what they are yet aside from the abilities and weapons? The stuff on reddit is just a prediction at this point.

Nazta posted earlier today.

Name Cost Limit
Entrancing Tail 80 -
Menacing Wings 80 -
Iridium Plug 50 -
Paraffin Oil 80 -
Crystal Oscillator 120 -
Thunderfall (REQ: Lightning) 6000 2
Here We Go (REQ: Snow) 5600 2
Attacker (+10 ATK/MAG REQ: FF13) 2600 -
Defender (+10% DEF/SPR REQ: FF13) 2600 -
Calamity Spear 5000 1
Hyades Magnums 5000 1
Simurgh (Tezcatlipoca) 5500 1
Malboro Wand 5500 1
MP +10% 2000 4
MAG +10% 2000 4
DEF +10% 2000 4
SPR +10% 2000 4
ATK +10% 2000 4
Hi-Potion 5 10
Ether 5 10
Tent 5 10
X-Potion 20 10
Turbo Ether 20 10
Remedy 30 10
Metal Gigantuar 100 100
Elixir 100 10
Phoenix Down 200 10
Screamroot 150 10
Fine Alcryst 150 10
Star Quartz 300 4
Star Quartz 600 3
Star Quartz 900 3
Bizarre Box 100 -
Lucky Seedling 100 -
Brilliant Ray 100 -
Wicked Drop 100 -
Fury Seed 100 -
Hard Rock 100 -
Divine Crystal 160 20
Calamity Writ 160 20
Prismatic Horn 160 20
Calamity Gem 160 20
Rainbow Bloom 160 20
Fairies' Writ 160 20
Divine Crystal 540 -
Calamity Writ 540 -
Prismatic Horn 540 -
Calamity Gem 540 -
Rainbow Bloom 540 -
Fairies' Writ 540 -
Summoning Ticket 500 2
Summoning Ticket 1000 3
Summoning Ticket 3000 2
Summoning Ticket 6000 3
10% Trust Moogle 30000 1
10% Trust Moogle 70000 1

Iceman829

If those are the only rewards I'll only focus on a trust moogle, the new hand weapon and some 6* mats I need for Bartz. Is that Lightning specific materia (thunderfall) any good? I guess I could grab that just in case I ever pull her

tariniel

Shit was yesterday the last day to trade king mog Karma? Ugh... I had 13k I was gonna dump on the spare expensive 6* mats and completely forgot. I thought it was gonna be today. It was a busy day at work so I didn't really check forums for the reminder :(

Those rewards look neat, I'll buy some of the stuff I can use on Lightning, then typical SQ/Tickets and whatever. I hope the currency gain rate is much better than Karma. Gumi pls

Will skip all the materia/equipment on this one. Cactuars/SQ/TM (At least the cheaper one) Cheap 6* mats and the tickets and that's probably it.

I might get Lightnings Materia since I want to try to pull her just depends how fast you can get the currency is.

Shit was yesterday the last day to trade king mog Karma? Ugh... I had 13k I was gonna dump on the spare expensive 6* mats and completely forgot. I thought it was gonna be today.

Those rewards look neat, I'll buy some of the stuff I can use on Lightning, then typical SQ/Tickets and whatever. I hope the currency gain rate is much better than Karma. Gumi pls

It looks to be probably about the same however I think the special enemy has a slightly higher chance to appear than the Metal Gods did.

robotuw

So I just woke up but apparently there was a debacle with the arena? Orbs refreshing super fast? Anyone feel like summarizing what happened?

Alkez

If those are the only rewards I'll only focus on a trust moogle, the new hand weapon and some 6* mats I need for Bartz. Is that Lightning specific materia (thunderfall) any good? I guess I could grab that just in case I ever pull her

210% AoE 1 Hit Thunder Magic Attack & AoE 3 Turn -50% Thunder Resist

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
-- totally missed the orbs debacle, don't care.

-- gonna try ELT today, wish me luck. any last advice?

-- holy shit have any of you actually grinded (not cactuar'd) a unit up to 100 recently? SUCKS but the pain feels good. I'm at 82 with ExDeath #1, just got my sweet ass dual cast but I ain't done yet.

-- speaking of grinding, I have 37 Excalipoors now, LOL. They gotta be useful for something!

Kouriozan

So I just woke up but apparently there was a debacle with the arena? Orbs refreshing super fast? Anyone feel like summarizing what happened?

- Maintenance gets extended by 2 hours
- When the server is up some people reports they have unlimited arena/colosseum orbs, others had only 0/1/2 (= didn't refresh while maintenance)
- Reddit trolling about a infinite lapis refresh bug (was fake)
- After a little while even more people gets the unlimited arena/colosseum orbs.
- Chaos ensues.

Basically, either the orbs were refreshing at a rate that basically gave you infinite orbs or we legit just had an infinite number of orbs. So people could just keep on going without needing to refresh using lapis. Those that didn't abuse saw their rankings drop precipitously, and now the monthly arena numbers for December are effed because the abusers got an ENORMOUS head start today.

- When the server is up some people reports they have unlimited arena/colosseum orbs, others had only 0/1/2 (= didn't refresh while maintenance)
- After a little while even more people gets the unlimited arena/colosseum orbs.
- Chaos ensues.

Or... yeah... this.

Alkez

- Reddit trolling about a infinite lapis refresh bug (was fake)
- Chaos ensues.

-Following that Gumi apologised on FB and said the compensation is...a free refill. Nothing about a monthly leaderboard reset or anything for those who dropped from their weekly leaderboard tier.

Kouriozan

Those guys were up there yesterday with that points so I don't think they did. At most Raph started playing again and beat out the top dude
Raph and that Lightning at 4th got 3000+ (20+ orbs) points in 2 hours.
But the ugliest happened in lower rank, I was 2000 something and ended up at 9000.

Lyrian

Gumi fucking up again. I left my house ranked 383 monthly. I then see all my orbs were recharged and notice I was ranked 5k. Fucking bullshit. I found some idiot who had a single Exdeath as an arena team and beat him about 10 times in a row to get back into the top 3k but this just fucked up everything.

Good grief, what did I miss?

Everything was on fire? Wonderful. /facepalm

Also went from top couple hundred to also out of the top bracket. Spent all five orbs to get back around to the 3k line. Very lame.

Arena now resets as of today a midnight PST? Trying to grasp 7PM resets is one thing, but no way in hell am I staying up to 3 AM for arena resets now. Nope, sorry. I guess another incentive not to burn lapis on orb refills in the future to reach a bracket that I'll just lose while sleeping.

Last daily on the FF5 banner: GOLD --> Clyne Surprise!

So uhhh did anyone else lose the compensation we got for the maint.? I just went to claim it and it was just gone. Good fucking times today Gumi good fucking times.

Whales

Banned
Now im not sure if the servers went down or something. I left my MEMU macro home and im scared that with the server issues in the morning it broke and it makes me spend lapis on slots or some dumb shit

damn it

Lyrian

100 Gigantaurs confirmed for tomorrow :) Woot!

Think I'll pass on the 70k trust moogle this time though.

Hrmm.... on almost the complete absence of lapis from the December daily login calendar.

My Gilga ELT team:

CoD 100
ExDeath 84
Ingus 80
Refia 100
Cecil 100

I have no idea what I'm doing, lol

That's almost exactly what I rolled against him with, although replace Ingus with Agrias. It wasn't an easy fight, and my friend unit was the only one left standing in the end, but I brought that bastard down.

CCIE

Banned
Wow, I've clawed back into the top 16K by playing exclusively whales in the Arena. This is BS. Now, I have zero damned chance at the top tier and the rewards. And basically I lost a TM Moogle because of this crap...

Am I getting it right? I'm sending an email to support. This is BS - and now I have to get on another plane, and who knows what will be the case when I get off again.

Zalasta

I had the infinite orb but didn't abuse it, I find it boring to grind it. Started at low 4K this morning but dropped to mid 6000 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom