• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonkeng

Dammit I regret not going all out on the orbs glitch. Now I'm outside the 3k range.

The next time a bug like this comes, I'm going to abuse the hell out of it. Since all we got for respecting their ToS is a 5 orb refill.

Uhhh infinite lapis confirmed lolol

Arena still bugged. You win 5 times. Collect lapis. Recharge and go 5 more

Confirmed you get more than 5 rewerds?

Muku

Wtb Full Beeaker that doesn't suck as bad as Ingus. I still hold out hope one day WoL will bless me.

Also that 5 orb refill for their mistake was crap. Day1 and I think I give up on this month already. Falling behind and going to be hell to catch back up

Dammit I regret not going all out on the orbs glitch. Now I'm outside the 3k range.

The next time a bug like this comes, I'm going to abuse the hell out of it. Since all we got for respecting their ToS is a 5 orb refill.

Dude burn on a refill now and go ham

As long as you win you can run arena indefinitely

Xion86

Confirmed you get more than 5 rewerds?

12 rewards here so far, so yep. But think I'll stop now, under the 3k and time for bed.

Malakhov

Banned
It's just me but Id rather keep the lapis. 24 hours = 24 orbs x 20 lapis = 480 lapis = 4.8 energy refills = TM farming.

Valentus

so 5 wins = 20 lapis x 5 = 100 lapis

you refill = 100 lapis spent = you are in point zero again?

But, infinite refills indeed.

Now, thats bug abusing, not like the infinite refill.

Syntsui

Just noticed this new bug, you know what? Time to farm the shit out of it.

A few heads will roll at their branch today, unfortunately. I hope they hire more competent programmers next.

NomarTyme

Just noticed this new bug, you know what? Time to farm the shit out of it.

A few heads will roll at their branch today, unfortunately. I hope they hire more competent programmers next.
The ex gumi employees saids most of the seniors left, so they're leaving it to a bunch of new people.

Lyrian

Still stuck at tutoring for 20 more minutes.

Bah, why did I have to have a tutee this late tonight?

Over/under and people still asleep at Gumi and won't be able to fix the bug for a few more hours?

Syntsui

Any chance they remove lapis straight from your total from exploiting this?
Thousands of people play this non stop refreshing it. There's is no chance of any real punishment other than doing nothing or giving the maximum prize this week to everyone.

It's their fuck up.

unrealist

All these just make me wonder why Square Enix feels ok to handover FFBE to Gumi .. who doesn't really have a good track record .. I actually spent some money on Chain Chronicles (not a lot but still). And Brave Frontier is still a hack-fest without much action taken.

Valentus

Well it doesn't matter in this case if everyone is getting the Lapis back its not like the whales aren't getting it back as well.

yeah well.... what about the 3000 lapis whales spent before the bug and now everybody is just behind their necks in rankings?

That must be pissing off whales indeed.... I AM PISSED.

NomarTyme

You guys still getting 20 lapis? Redditors are saying they fixed....

yeah well.... what about the 3000 lapis whales spent before the bug and now everybody is just behind their necks in rankings?

That must be pissing off whales indeed.... I AM PISSED.

Don't go green on us!

that feel when you get a 90 streak and then the arena crashes.......

orangoutan.jpg

Veggy

I finally got a macro working for TM farm (FRep) since nox/memu never worked for me

Gone are the days of manual TM farming!

Wanted to keep going to just get enough coins to complete the next reward board but I got up to 75% of it done and I'm getting bored. Think it's good enough

I wish I had a strong arena team, because now is the time to get that 100 win streak. I got up to 55 with a shit team, but then lost it. Oh well, another day.

This bug is more interesting.

You can essentially streak as long as you win and keep refillin
One loss and you have to wait

Nope, I got lapis for a loss.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Today has been a great day!

Manage to clear out the ATK Arena board, Put in about 10 rounds into Colosseum, and now, free Lapis!

Syntsui

I eagerly await the day they fuck up the TM leveling curve. Something like 0,1% every single time, or 10% chance to get 1%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom