• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

Let's see....

A whole crap-ton of free arena runs, so lots of medals and pots, the King HP Pot that closes out tonight, and probably a near-insurmountable lead for December's monthly arena contest on Day 1... with zero repercussions at all.

Nope, no reason to be salty all.
I know. I'm worried now about the monthly ranking too, this exploit really messed everything up for me (and many others, I'm sure). It was active for a decent while too, so lots of time for people to take advantage of it.

I was thinking Gumi might just award everyone the top-tier ranking rewards for this week, just to make up for the error, but as usual they're gave out a measly compensation (that's not really a compensation at all) and pretend it never happened. What's to stop it from occurring again? I'd like to think they permanently fixed the issue, but this is Gumi we're talking about...

Cloud of Darkness is extremely useful in that fight because she has Aura Ball which helps a lot at surviving the initial onslaught when all of the plant parts are alive and Comeback which removes status conditions when your healer has to focus on mass healing. She's the true MPV because she gives you more control over the outcome especially in the early turns.

Ahh gotcha, thanks. That sounds very useful! Unless I pull Lightning, CoD will definitely be getting my gigantuars, even if I have to farm some sacred crystals before the event.

Veggy

You (and everyone else who played fairly) did get something and not nothing.

You got punished for NOT exploiting the system like everyone else did.

6ab344a6948c85e161cd2b470ba3358c.jpg

Muku

No way, Triple Triad was awesome!! One of my favorite mini games in the series :D

I guess I'm just not a card game kinda person. Well exception is Pokemon TCG. Otherwise not overly a fan of them. Especially not electronically. Makes me want to rage at how frustrating that is.

Monster Zero

Was able to take advantage of both arena glitches today, completed my while board and now I'm hanging with people I have no business hanging with

gGI68pe.jpg

Literally been winning with bio blaster turtle strat. Getting hard/impossible to win now though lol

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
-- jesus fuck monster zero i think you beat zera in pics-i-can't-see-from-space

-- count me in for triple triad being one of the best minigames ever created. could've been its own DS game IMHO

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Gaming ethics. lol As you can see with the Arena; there are none.

"I'm only willing to cheat and steal so long as I don't hurt anyone I know or that can't handle it and I don't get hurt or punished in the process"

Worst thing that happens to these people is they get booted from a game they didn't truly care about. If they don't get booted, they get all the bonuses. They'll be gone soon enough.

-- jesus fuck monster zero i think you beat zera in pics-i-can't-see-from-space

-- count me in for triple triad being one of the best minigames ever created. could've been its own DS game IMHO

Lol!

Oh and beat that plant. Got all parts to 30% one at a time then aoe'd the living hell out of them all. Lightning, Elza w/ dual wield and shit weapons, DKC, Cecil, Refia w/ DC, and a beastly Luneth friend. Was down to 1 pheonix down as he targeting Refia and Cecil but I pulled through. Even with a stacked team it was difficult.

In a few weeks i will be able to break 700 atk on both Lightning and Elza so we will have more beast units in the community. While Lightning is bae, I am starting to think that 50% debuff from Elza would be better for everyone. Gungnir is at 91% and Elza's tm is at 35% so it will take 2 weeks before she gets the best spear but when she does i think i will share her instead of Lightning.

KeRaSh

Sooo.... When was the cut off for the monthly rewards? I was around 15k last time I checked but this morning I found myself around 35k. Did this still count towards the monthly rewards? I know I still get the Trust Moogle until 90k but it would still suck if the glitch fucked that up.
I somehow stumbled upon the glitch the following way.

Check monthly tab
Enter Arena
Win
Land on weekly tab with 4 Orbs
Click on monthly tab
5th Orb refreshes

I tried that around 5-7 times but didn't bother abusing it because I wasn't going to grind 12k ranks anyways and I really wanted to play FFXV (the digital version I bought, since the SE Online Store version is still MIA ffs...).

As for the event rewards, I'll get 2 Calamity Writs to awaken Gilgamesh, then as many Cactuars as it takes to max him and then focus on the Trust Moogles.
After that I can go back and get the cheaper things like tickets, SQs, cheap awakening mats and so on.

/edit: Also, I didn't get any Arena participation rewards today. Did they disable them because of the issues or did they change the reset time?

Tetra Master > Triple Triad
Fite me!!

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Lol!

Oh and beat that plant. Got all parts to 30% one at a time then aoe'd the living hell out of them all. Lightning, Elza w/ dual wield and shit weapons, DKC, Cecil, Refia w/ DC, and a beastly Luneth friend. Was down to 1 pheonix down as he targeting Refia and Cecil but I pulled through. Even with a stacked team it was difficult.

In a few weeks i will be able to break 700 atk on both Lightning and Elza so we will have more beast units in the community. While Lightning is bae, I am starting to think that 50% debuff from Elza would be better for everyone. Gungnir is at 91% and Elza's tm is at 35% so it will take 2 weeks before she gets the best spear but when she does i think i will share her instead of Lightning.

that sounds exhausting and impossible and incredibly rewarding! huge congrats, and thanks for showing how stupid it is for me to think about doing it right now.

bonkeng

Fuck yeah! Just notice the 5 Lapis Bonus for collecting 200 Gears.

I can finally get rid of that disgusting 5 Lapis on my Lapis count.

chrono01

Event is easy, but it's definitely not worth to farm it without the bonus units. I didn't pull a Snow from the daily so...
Yeah, the rate at which you get the event drops without the bonus characters is horrible, even worse than the BF one. :/

Damn, I hate events like this. Don't get the character from the gatcha? Well, too bad for you! Enjoy your pitiful token drops!

Thankfully, we have the awesome people at GAF that I can loan characters from. I just hope I can get one of the characters for myself, to return the assist.

Not that I have her anyway, but I'm surprised to see Lightning not get the event bonus. What's up with that!?

Fuck yeah! Just notice the 5 Lapis Bonus for collecting 200 Gears.

I can finally get rid of that disgusting 5 Lapis on my Lapis count.
Until you accidentally complete the daily and collect the Lapis on the final day of the event, resulting in you ending in 5 once again.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Daily Pull Sazh....well at leats a featured unit.

Edit:

Congrats on Snow Rixa...just saw you Snow in my friendlist - nice.

bonkeng

Yeah, the rate at which you get the event drops without the bonus characters is horrible, even worse than the BF one. :/

Damn, I hate events like this. Don't get the character from the gatcha? Well, too bad for you! Enjoy your pitiful token drops!

Thankfully, we have the awesome people at GAF that I can loan characters from. I just hope I can get one of the characters for myself, to return the assist.

Not that I have her anyway, but I'm surprised to see Lightning not get the event bonus. What's up with that!?

Until you accidentally complete the daily and collect the Lapis on the final day of the event, resulting in you ending in 5 once again.

Nope. This event is 14 days long. So total will be 70 Lapis.

But..... Those who has 0, will have 5 instead at the end of this event lol

chrono01

Got a Snow from the daily, guess I'm done folks.

Not sure it would be a good idea but I did a 10+1 pull

I join the club. Your daily doze of snow has set as friend leader.

My daily pull was Sazh. So were 6 of my next 10 tickets. My only yellow crystal was Golbez.

It's a hard knock life.

daily Vanille. She's my leader for now.

Daily Pull Sazh....well at leats a featured unit.

Edit:

Congrats on Snow Rixa...just saw you Snow in my friendlist - nice.
Congrats on the pulls, you guys. :)

what the heck, this event is horrible, these drops are booty
Yeah, it's pretty bad. :(

I need an event character and quickly. I'm almost tempted to use a few of my tickets, but I'll try the next daily or two and then decide. I'd rather save my tickets if I could...

Nope. This event is 14 days long. So total will be 70 Lapis.

But..... Those who has 0, will have 5 instead at the end of this event lol
But what if you miss a day and forget!?

...Actually, thanks for the warning. I was at 0, and now I'm at 5 (thanks to completing this daily). I need to purposely skip a day, lest I end up at 5 and adopt that prior curse of yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom